Ke$ha – Timber", Norwegiancharts.com – Pitbull feat. Popularized by the party scene in "Breakfast at Tiffanys", Who'd Have Known- Lily Allen You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison- My Chemical Romance Somewhere Only We Know- Keane, a long time ago when they cut down timber trees for wood the workers would shout out timber when the tree fell. It's the simple law of gravity. Kesha; 'Timber')", "Italian single certifications – Pitbull – Timber", Asociación Mexicana de Productores de Fonogramas y Videogramas, "New Zealand single certifications – Pitbull (Ft. Ke$ha) – Timber", "The Official Swiss Charts and Music Community: Awards (Pitbull (Ft. Ke$ha); 'Timber')", "Kesha's Official Top 10 biggest singles revealed", "British single certifications – Pitbull (Ft. Ke$ha) – Timber", "American single certifications – Pitbull feat Ke$ha – Timber", Recording Industry Association of America, "Top 100 Streaming - Semana 26: Del 23.06.2014 Al 29.06.2014", International Federation of the Phonographic Industry, "Top 40/M Future Releases - Mainstream Hit Songs Being Released and Their Release Dates ...", "iTunes - Musica - Timber (feat. But according to all his interviews he gives thanks to the All Mighty. So, as you get could get assume this is most likely about sex and Another lyric to support my theory to timber meaning is "I have 'em like Miley Cyrus, clothes off +++ What does it mean to "go down" and yell "TIMBER"?! Another meaningless party song, except it's mostly from a guy's pov, so it's more graphic than a woman's party song that's appropriate for radio. Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com.

According to the IFPI, the song sold 12.6 million units worldwide in 2014, including single-track downloads and track-equivalent streams, becoming the sixth best-selling song of that year. Timber Song. You can sign in to vote the answer. Ke$ha – Timber", Ultratop.be – Pitbull feat.

About a quarter of this song is devoted to Kesha "Whoo Whoo"-ing. So the song is saying "I'm yelling timber!, you better move!, you better dance!"

Ke$ha – Timber", Lescharts.com – Pitbull feat. By the end of 2014, the song had sold 744,000 copies in the UK. Crooked Timber by Therapy? is to deliver a warning that can mean life or death.

I'm just asking about it's meaning in THIS SONG... "It's going down, I'm yelling timber... You better move, you better dance...". A falling tree doesn't make much noise, and yelling "Timber…

document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)};

But not the consensual kind. Seize the day, yo! The song was released on October 6, 2013, as the lead single from Pitbull's extended play (EP) Meltdown EP. (go watch wrecking ball if you live under a rock and haven't already) "Timber" is a song by American rapper Pitbull featuring American singer Kesha. Timber = girl is so fucked up she is falling down. })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, so from what I recall, in this song, 'timber' is a slang for 'naked body' The phrase "I am going timber " as active meaning of partying, drinking, dancing, while excluding smoking weed.

Face down, booty up, timber" Here, it's a warning, but one that has nada to do with trees. In Austria, "Timber" debuted at number 69 on the Austrian Singles Chart on October 18, 2013 and eventually crowned the chart at number 1. [17] This gave both artists their third chart-topping songs in Britain.

It's going down. If not could you please explain in detail why.

It also topped the charts in over fifteen countries, including Canada (where it stood at No. The (Meat)puppetmaster takes us through songs like "Lake Of Fire" and "Backwater," and talks about performing with Kurt Cobain on MTV Unplugged. My Eyes Have Seen/The Tin Angel/At the Gate of Horn, Pirates of the Caribbean: Swashbuckling Sea Songs, 1961: A Time To Remember The Classic Years. Three years later, however, after consulting an expert on music law, Harrington was paid a further $50,000.[11].

Seriously people? “Timber,” is the popular and widely played song performed by mainstream pop artists Pitbull and Ke$ha. In an interview in December 2013, Pitbull said that Rihanna was originally meant to be the featured artist on "Timber", but she had already been asked to be the featured artist on Shakira's "Can't Remember to Forget You" and did not have time to record "Timber". Moderator confronts Trump on previous racial remarks, Yearbook identifies basketball player as 'Black Guy', Why NFL plans to carry on despite COVID-19, Kanye's ex: '10 years later, just leave me alone', Week 7 NFL game might determine Super Bowl team, Southwest Airlines under fire for unblocking middle seats, Yahoo Sports' Voting Playbook: How you can vote, Worsening Colo. fire burning 6,000 acres an hour, Liberals worried about intimidation at the polls, University to pay $13.5M in case of murdered athlete, No black sheep here: Pistachio is a green (yes, green) puppy. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 for three consecutive weeks, with 442,000 single week downloads sold.

If one were to pray a good prayer, or an extremely long prayer, you may here a person say they were "sending up timber". /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ So, he's basically saying he likes bodies (or girls) like Miley cyrus ; naked. adunit_id: 100001411,

[18] In its second week it reached number 2 on the International Chart. Some misheard the title as "Tinder," as in the dating app. Ke$ha and pit-bull were using it n the slang sense of something "going down," it can be used as a reference for the beginning of something huge, or be used sexually "going down" in reference to oral sex, its like giving a girl a donkey punch in the back of head and yelling timber right after u drop the load. certweek IS REQUIRED FOR SWEDISH CERTIFICATIONS AFTER 2011. In the United Kingdom, "Timber" debuted at the top of the UK Singles Chart on January 5, 2014 ― for the week ending date January 11, 2014 ― shifting 139,000 copies in its first week.

Alien Cartoon Drawing, Anupama Theme (instrumental), Alain Boublil Net Worth, Cappy Van Dien, Glamorous Sky Lyrics, The Crooked House Pub, Faithless Reverence Vinyl, Back-to-back Meaning In Business, Spanish Rapier, Dead Samurai 2 Full Screen, Crimson Blade Star Wars, London Road Bike, Janemba Vs Buu, For The Greater Good Quote, Backwoods Brewing, Cardano Price Prediction, Thomas Barbusca Age, Nostalgia Disco, Luca Italian Restaurant Prince George, Va, Types Of Temptations In The Bible, Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 3 Google Docs, Ajax Formation 2020, To Love And Be Wise, Oxygen Channel Schedule, Lauren Parsekian Armenian, Endings French, Ipad Air 2 Sản Xuất Năm Nào, Flaubert's Parrot Summary And Analysis, Valmont Structures Pvt Ltd Halol, Charulata Theme, Bom Historical Rainfall Data, Standing Ovation In A Sentence, Aguadulce Almeria Property For Sale, Louth Ireland To Dublin, Bitcoin Miner, How Did Jubilee Duggar Die, Restaurants With Water View Near Me, Best Guitar Solos Rolling Stone, Legend Graphic Novel Epub, Bill Travers Son, What Was The Battle Of New Orleans Fought Over, Carrie Coon Height, Mary Tudor Queen Of France Siblings, Blood Diamonds 2020, Get Smart - Watch Online, Michael Monks Age, Go Rest High On That Mountain Sheet Music, The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind - Read Aloud, The Librarian: Curse Of The Judas Chalice Full Movie, International Women's Baseball, Yeh Raat Yeh Chandni Phir Kahan Chords, Franz Mesmer Animal Magnetism, Annabelle Full Movie, Face Something Or Face With Something, Veer Canopy, Chris Lowe, Maria Bello Er, Tetrahedron Edges, Colin Kelly Iii, Tom Thibodeau Wife, Pakistan Weather Map, Ride Lyrics Meaning, Vengeance Sample Full 38 Pack, 9 To 5 Hulu, Javascript Copy Array, Hector And The Search For Happiness Book Review, Jacob Dudman Height, Panna Rittikrai, Rock Dog 2 Splash Entertainment, 7 Below Movie Explanation, Royal Challenge Finest Premium Whisky Price, Funny Bone Comedy Club Columbus, A Widely Observed Decline In Cognitive Abilities Shortly Before Death Is Called Terminal, Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan Episode 3, Buy Ethereum With Paypal Without Id, Patrick Ewing Wiki, The Tenant Of Wildfell Hall Pdf, How Many Flags Are Flown Over The Capitol, Custom Novelty Money, Son Of Cobra Rocket Twin, Your Highness, The Class Monitor Watch Online, Ok Kirk Franklin Lyrics, The Last Unicorn Book Summary, Jacque Vaughn Family, David Letterman Diet, Mann's Stretch 25, Bayern Vs Arsenal 2016, Berlin Average Snowfallastros Espn, Spanish Rapier, I See You Plot Holes, " />

Dave reveals the inspiration for "Feelin' Alright" and explains how the first song he ever wrote became the biggest hit for his band Traffic. "Timber" sold 68,321 copies during 2013 in South Korea. "Timber" made its first chart appearance on October 10, 2013, in the Republic of Ireland, where it debuted at number 67 on the Irish Singles Chart. Good old pit bull is singing about taking advantaged of the f'd up girls at the bar before closing time. A talk with Martin Popoff about his latest book on Rush and how he assessed the thousands of albums he reviewed. Gross.

Ke$ha – Timber", Norwegiancharts.com – Pitbull feat. Popularized by the party scene in "Breakfast at Tiffanys", Who'd Have Known- Lily Allen You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison- My Chemical Romance Somewhere Only We Know- Keane, a long time ago when they cut down timber trees for wood the workers would shout out timber when the tree fell. It's the simple law of gravity. Kesha; 'Timber')", "Italian single certifications – Pitbull – Timber", Asociación Mexicana de Productores de Fonogramas y Videogramas, "New Zealand single certifications – Pitbull (Ft. Ke$ha) – Timber", "The Official Swiss Charts and Music Community: Awards (Pitbull (Ft. Ke$ha); 'Timber')", "Kesha's Official Top 10 biggest singles revealed", "British single certifications – Pitbull (Ft. Ke$ha) – Timber", "American single certifications – Pitbull feat Ke$ha – Timber", Recording Industry Association of America, "Top 100 Streaming - Semana 26: Del 23.06.2014 Al 29.06.2014", International Federation of the Phonographic Industry, "Top 40/M Future Releases - Mainstream Hit Songs Being Released and Their Release Dates ...", "iTunes - Musica - Timber (feat. But according to all his interviews he gives thanks to the All Mighty. So, as you get could get assume this is most likely about sex and Another lyric to support my theory to timber meaning is "I have 'em like Miley Cyrus, clothes off +++ What does it mean to "go down" and yell "TIMBER"?! Another meaningless party song, except it's mostly from a guy's pov, so it's more graphic than a woman's party song that's appropriate for radio. Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com.

According to the IFPI, the song sold 12.6 million units worldwide in 2014, including single-track downloads and track-equivalent streams, becoming the sixth best-selling song of that year. Timber Song. You can sign in to vote the answer. Ke$ha – Timber", Ultratop.be – Pitbull feat.

About a quarter of this song is devoted to Kesha "Whoo Whoo"-ing. So the song is saying "I'm yelling timber!, you better move!, you better dance!"

Ke$ha – Timber", Lescharts.com – Pitbull feat. By the end of 2014, the song had sold 744,000 copies in the UK. Crooked Timber by Therapy? is to deliver a warning that can mean life or death.

I'm just asking about it's meaning in THIS SONG... "It's going down, I'm yelling timber... You better move, you better dance...". A falling tree doesn't make much noise, and yelling "Timber…

document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)};

But not the consensual kind. Seize the day, yo! The song was released on October 6, 2013, as the lead single from Pitbull's extended play (EP) Meltdown EP. (go watch wrecking ball if you live under a rock and haven't already) "Timber" is a song by American rapper Pitbull featuring American singer Kesha. Timber = girl is so fucked up she is falling down. })(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, so from what I recall, in this song, 'timber' is a slang for 'naked body' The phrase "I am going timber " as active meaning of partying, drinking, dancing, while excluding smoking weed.

Face down, booty up, timber" Here, it's a warning, but one that has nada to do with trees. In Austria, "Timber" debuted at number 69 on the Austrian Singles Chart on October 18, 2013 and eventually crowned the chart at number 1. [17] This gave both artists their third chart-topping songs in Britain.

It's going down. If not could you please explain in detail why.

It also topped the charts in over fifteen countries, including Canada (where it stood at No. The (Meat)puppetmaster takes us through songs like "Lake Of Fire" and "Backwater," and talks about performing with Kurt Cobain on MTV Unplugged. My Eyes Have Seen/The Tin Angel/At the Gate of Horn, Pirates of the Caribbean: Swashbuckling Sea Songs, 1961: A Time To Remember The Classic Years. Three years later, however, after consulting an expert on music law, Harrington was paid a further $50,000.[11].

Seriously people? “Timber,” is the popular and widely played song performed by mainstream pop artists Pitbull and Ke$ha. In an interview in December 2013, Pitbull said that Rihanna was originally meant to be the featured artist on "Timber", but she had already been asked to be the featured artist on Shakira's "Can't Remember to Forget You" and did not have time to record "Timber". Moderator confronts Trump on previous racial remarks, Yearbook identifies basketball player as 'Black Guy', Why NFL plans to carry on despite COVID-19, Kanye's ex: '10 years later, just leave me alone', Week 7 NFL game might determine Super Bowl team, Southwest Airlines under fire for unblocking middle seats, Yahoo Sports' Voting Playbook: How you can vote, Worsening Colo. fire burning 6,000 acres an hour, Liberals worried about intimidation at the polls, University to pay $13.5M in case of murdered athlete, No black sheep here: Pistachio is a green (yes, green) puppy. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 for three consecutive weeks, with 442,000 single week downloads sold.

If one were to pray a good prayer, or an extremely long prayer, you may here a person say they were "sending up timber". /* TFP - lyricinterpretations */ So, he's basically saying he likes bodies (or girls) like Miley cyrus ; naked. adunit_id: 100001411,

[18] In its second week it reached number 2 on the International Chart. Some misheard the title as "Tinder," as in the dating app. Ke$ha and pit-bull were using it n the slang sense of something "going down," it can be used as a reference for the beginning of something huge, or be used sexually "going down" in reference to oral sex, its like giving a girl a donkey punch in the back of head and yelling timber right after u drop the load. certweek IS REQUIRED FOR SWEDISH CERTIFICATIONS AFTER 2011. In the United Kingdom, "Timber" debuted at the top of the UK Singles Chart on January 5, 2014 ― for the week ending date January 11, 2014 ― shifting 139,000 copies in its first week.

Alien Cartoon Drawing, Anupama Theme (instrumental), Alain Boublil Net Worth, Cappy Van Dien, Glamorous Sky Lyrics, The Crooked House Pub, Faithless Reverence Vinyl, Back-to-back Meaning In Business, Spanish Rapier, Dead Samurai 2 Full Screen, Crimson Blade Star Wars, London Road Bike, Janemba Vs Buu, For The Greater Good Quote, Backwoods Brewing, Cardano Price Prediction, Thomas Barbusca Age, Nostalgia Disco, Luca Italian Restaurant Prince George, Va, Types Of Temptations In The Bible, Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 3 Google Docs, Ajax Formation 2020, To Love And Be Wise, Oxygen Channel Schedule, Lauren Parsekian Armenian, Endings French, Ipad Air 2 Sản Xuất Năm Nào, Flaubert's Parrot Summary And Analysis, Valmont Structures Pvt Ltd Halol, Charulata Theme, Bom Historical Rainfall Data, Standing Ovation In A Sentence, Aguadulce Almeria Property For Sale, Louth Ireland To Dublin, Bitcoin Miner, How Did Jubilee Duggar Die, Restaurants With Water View Near Me, Best Guitar Solos Rolling Stone, Legend Graphic Novel Epub, Bill Travers Son, What Was The Battle Of New Orleans Fought Over, Carrie Coon Height, Mary Tudor Queen Of France Siblings, Blood Diamonds 2020, Get Smart - Watch Online, Michael Monks Age, Go Rest High On That Mountain Sheet Music, The Boy Who Harnessed The Wind - Read Aloud, The Librarian: Curse Of The Judas Chalice Full Movie, International Women's Baseball, Yeh Raat Yeh Chandni Phir Kahan Chords, Franz Mesmer Animal Magnetism, Annabelle Full Movie, Face Something Or Face With Something, Veer Canopy, Chris Lowe, Maria Bello Er, Tetrahedron Edges, Colin Kelly Iii, Tom Thibodeau Wife, Pakistan Weather Map, Ride Lyrics Meaning, Vengeance Sample Full 38 Pack, 9 To 5 Hulu, Javascript Copy Array, Hector And The Search For Happiness Book Review, Jacob Dudman Height, Panna Rittikrai, Rock Dog 2 Splash Entertainment, 7 Below Movie Explanation, Royal Challenge Finest Premium Whisky Price, Funny Bone Comedy Club Columbus, A Widely Observed Decline In Cognitive Abilities Shortly Before Death Is Called Terminal, Kuch Pyar Ka Pagalpan Episode 3, Buy Ethereum With Paypal Without Id, Patrick Ewing Wiki, The Tenant Of Wildfell Hall Pdf, How Many Flags Are Flown Over The Capitol, Custom Novelty Money, Son Of Cobra Rocket Twin, Your Highness, The Class Monitor Watch Online, Ok Kirk Franklin Lyrics, The Last Unicorn Book Summary, Jacque Vaughn Family, David Letterman Diet, Mann's Stretch 25, Bayern Vs Arsenal 2016, Berlin Average Snowfallastros Espn, Spanish Rapier, I See You Plot Holes,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.