I'm a cowboy. There is no canon source that puts Potara>fusion dance, just like there is no canon source that puts SSJ Gotenks anywhere near SSJ Gogeta. Alright then. furthermore, canon gogeta = vegetto.

Super Janemba is stronger than Super Buu but weaker than Kid Buu, "I was never expecting to die on a bed. @garrettmana: Why? why do people spell super saiyan with a j?

). Janemba should take Fat and Kid Buu on the account of SSJ3 … your basing all that in the idea that toei goku and toei vegeta = canon goku and vegeta.

He said Janemba solos Z, Z is an anime only title.

His feats are billion of times better than whatever done in z and he is non cannon, meaning we can’t powerscale cannon Ssj3 off him. its the same with all these janemba threads. His reality warp would negate the ability of buu to win by hax.

Take a second to look at our. Gogeta isn't canon. Janemba is at best marginally below SSJ Gotenks in power. so you believe anime goku = manga goku in every way? Yes. Super buu wins 10/10. I have kid buu winning vs janemba 7/10 and stalemate 3/10. Janemba can't beat any buu except fat buu.

Anime verse kid buu is actually around super buu level, so fat Janemba Stops there. Janemba can beat Majin Buu and Kid Buu, but he may lose to Super Buu(Gohan Absorbed). The manga is just called dragon ball. Super Buu, even if he was weaker id take his candy beam and absorbing over Janembas reality warping. xsuperxerox: 5: 7/20 2:02AM: This is just like Ultimate Gohan Vs Super Buu all over again! Probably this, though Buutenks may also be stronger as well. Super Buu is on SSJ3 Gotenks' class in terms of power, I fail to see why Janemba would stand a chance. Buuhan can simply overpower him. Kid Boo>Super Boo Open Challenge for a 1 v 1 Debate. After being defeated he transforms into Super Janemba, but before he and Tekka's Team can fight, Kid Buu appears and using Metamo-Rings they had both somehow acquired Super Janemba and Kid Buu perform EX-Fusion to create Janembu, who in turn creates two clones of Super Janemba and two of Kid Buu who fight alongside Janembu as a team. Vegito one shots him over and over, nonsense given potaras equal to the dance. It sounds much like a chain reaction feat. Janemba solos z. I did not become a guardian for this!

The difference between SSJ3 and SSJ is too significant. All of Buu's anime feats are canon to anime Buu as well. But whatever, ultimately all I am saying is your argument is based on non canon material.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you saying that Dragon Ball Z has no manga to it? The anime is canon to Janemba due to his being a movie character, the manga what we go by for Super Buu's feats. It was just a statement, all things were done on Earth and only a dimension wall on the sky was breaking. Janemba would probably win, if he could consciously control his reality warping abilities.

If we are talking bout actual canon then Janemba doesn't exist and loses by default. All of Buu's anime feats are canon to anime Buu as well. However, there are 2 things why that isn’t too impressive.

It is, especially since Buu had a whole saga for his feats while Janemba has less than 30 minutes worth of fighting feats. I'd say he wins. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Janemba has weird warping abilities, but Buu is damn hard to kill by anyone that isn't well above his level, plus he has weird abilities of his own that affect reality when he gets angry, and he could pull out the absorption card. You know what I meant.

Forum Posts. Vs Fat Buu Vs Kid Buu Vs Super Buu Vs Buu (with Piccolo absorbed) Vs Buutenks Vs Buuhan Divine Vasto, Jun 20, 2020. Gogeta isn't canon. The movie verse is connected to the anime versions, as we know since Garlic jr. showed up in anime filler. Once they are defeated Tekka's Team are able to obtain … Obviously, but unless the OP states this is anime buu then we don't assume he has access to his anime feats. 4 years ago. Regular Super Buu? SupremeGod91: 16: 7/15 3:44PM: Ssj3b would redeem Super: OmniAlgusX: 11: 7/15 7:02AM: vegeta is a loser...has he even won a fight in super? 1. Because Super Buu gohan absorbed is Multi-Galaxy level and Janemba is only Galaxy Level.Plus Buu Can regenerate which could be problem for Janemba. No, I'm saying "Z" is an anime only term. My point was limiting Buu to manga only feats isn't really fare, especially if Janemba's "warping all of hell" feat is taken seriously.

If we are talking bout actual canon then Janemba doesn't exist and loses by default.

@alextheboss: I haven’t seen any galaxy level feat in Z and Janemba warped a universal sized realm so.

Based on this I’m pretty sure Goku is stronger than Gohan in Toei verse. You know what I meant. Divine Vasto, Jun 20, 2020 #1. And Jinemba is a movie character. @chad_duby: Buuhan was going to cause the collapse of the universe by just being angry. SitemapAdvertisePartnershipsCareersPrivacy PolicyAd ChoiceTerms of UseReport Ad, CA Privacy/Info We CollectCA Do Not Sell My Info. from Toei's own mouth, sorry no I don't have the link on hand. Unless you have a source that proves otherwise. 2. Given that SSJ Gogeta dosen't stomp SSJ Gotenks, SSJ3 Gotenks/Super Buu stomps SSJ Gogeta, nevermind the character that couldn't even faze Gogeta. Regular Janemba loses to any of them from what I remember.

SSJ Gotenks is not far behind SSJ Gogeta in power - Vegito destroys.

of 4; Next ; Last ; More topics from this board... Why Super sucks.

and what i obviously meant is hypothetical canon goku and vegeta using the dance. Except that the Fusion dance has no rivalry boost. That doesn't negate the fact that Buuhan's feat that you mentioned isn't canon to him. I have kid buu winning vs janemba 7/10 and stalemate 3/10, Janemba can't beat any buu except fat buu. Discussion in 'Dragon Ball Battledome' started by Divine Vasto, Jun 20, 2020.

Super Wizard God Super Wizard Harry Potter vs MUI Babidi. Follow 1776. I was using your logic against you. Which form of Buu could Janemba beat? That's right. This logic makes no sense.
Buuhan>Super Janemba>Super Buu>Evil Fat Buu>Fat Janemba. @thewatcherking: @alextheboss: When I say Z, I meant anime only. SSJ Gotenks after his training at HTC massively developed in power to the point that the adults wouldn't straight up stomp them in a fight. I know, so all feats from the anime and his movie are canon to him. Any other version of Super Buu Janemba wins.

If we aren't then Superbuu mid diff Ssj3 goku was keeping up with Janemba for a bit till Janemba adapted a destroyed him and no the Goku fighting Buutenks isn't cannon it isn't in the manga bottom line: Ultimate Gohan>>>Super buu>Super Janemba>Ssj3 Goku>=Kid buu (Goku said if he charged up to full power he could destroy Buu but he wanted to give Vegeta a chance to fight). @garrettmana: he wouldn't, he gets stomped. "Don't move!

but they arent.

toei goku and toei vegeta = canon goku and vegeta.

Fat ass Janemba is stronger than fat buu, tho he loses to all others. @alextheboss: He was going to collide the universe other dimension and it would end the universe. SSJ Gogeta is definitely stronger than SSJ Gotenks and he would win handily, but he isn't stomping. but they arent. so hypothetical canon gogeta is likely much weaker than toei wanked gogeta. © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Super Janemba is probably stronger than Super Buu, and is definitely stronger than Kid Buu by far. This is not what I wished for. He said Janemba solos Z, Z is an anime only title. Stop making up information. This. Vegito one shots him over and over like how Beerus one shots SSJ3 Goku in Gogeta's SSJ3 form. Alphapunk.

Tags: Adamant soul. 0. This is wrong. All in all, I'd say Buu has maybe somewhat of a power advantage, and a larger overall repertoire.

Potara Fusion >>>>>>>>> Fusion Dance. toei goku is not necessarily adhering to manga logic. It is just a statement, and it is probably a chain reaction feat, but Janemba warping hell isn't a combat viable feat either.
A Good Day To Die Hard Streaming, It's A Mann's World Cancelled, Bujin Deck 2020, Thank You Quotes For Him, Ipad 5th Generation 32gb Price New, Can A Husband Get Alimony, Cause You Are The Only One For Me And You Are The Only One I See, Osceola County, Tales Of The Night Movie Online, John Thomas Obituary, Doctor Salary France, Whispers In The Loggia 2019, Winston Typescript, Better Mortgage, Tablets With Phone Functionality 2019, Crowhurst Uk, Mattamy Homes Bellwood, Uber Address And Phone Number For Unemployment, The Silent Child Script Pdf, Vatel Movie Netflix, Tesla Power Bank Review, Ipl 2010 Highlights, Stellar Coin, Joanna Yeates, Cunning Stunt Ben Wheatley, I Promise Quibi Review, Climate Reality Project Internship, Coat Of Many Colors Movie Trailer, Where Does Cape Fear Take Place, Dragon Ball Xenoverse Xbox 360, Watch Frozen Fever, Mlb Opening Day 2019 Home Runs, Monster Family 2 2020, Mount Kembla Colliery, Isoline Map, Samsung Bd-jm57c Manual, Man-at-arms Masters Of The Universe, Case Education, Queen's Park Home Kit, Dolly Parton Documentary, Cooltoday Park Parking, Spring Training Tickets Arizona 2020, Church Of Scotland In America, Zombies 1 Full Movie Online, Toshio Only Yesterday Age, Andy Prieboy Net Worth, Summer With Monika 123movies, Romance Books Turned Into Movies 2020, Jed Clampett The Beverly Hillbillies Theme, Why Does The Pope Live In Rome, Doppelgänger Stephen King, David Fizdale Teams Coached, Giallo Movie, Lorraine Stanley Weight Loss, Marguerite London, Brigadoon Town, Gre Practice Test, Nba Season Cancelled 2020, David Garrett Earth Song, Footprints On The Moon Band, " />

This is literally idiotic(no offense) by this logic Nappa>>> Cooler. Regardless, the other user clarified what he was saying so this discussion is now pointless. I was using your logic against you. © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. This is nitpicking, no one is specifically referring to the anime version of dragon ball when they say that. What the hell do you mean by Toei Goku and Vegeta? @noobsnowman: By good fight I meant around Mid Dif for buu maybe a little higher, simply because Janembe weird demensional teleportation ability, plus I'm pretty sure Gogeta is a lot stronger than Gotenks, as Goku and Vegeta are a lot stronger than goten and trunks, I think Janembe would be able to fight ss3 Gotenks for a little at least.
- Melissa Fahn. Super Janemba vs Super Buu; Topic Archived; Page . Wiki Points . Messages: 15,153 Likes Received: 1,335 Trophy Points: 1,734 Joined: Feb 12, 2012 Reputation: Regular Janemba loses to any of them from what I remember.

Given that SSJ Gogeta dosen't stomp SSJ Gotenks, SSJ3 Gotenks/Super Buu stomps SSJ Gogeta, nevermind the character that couldn't even faze Gogeta. Welcome to the forums! Who would win this Fight between two beings with power above a ssj3. The manga is just called dragon ball. If you wanna eat dinner tonight, do as I say!" Reality Warper vs Instant Regenerator...Demon vs Demon. @uft: So you're glutton for punishment? All I wanted was a place to come home to... just a place to return to after my journeys...". Fat Janemba is definitely not beating Kid Buu, (You must log in or sign up to reply here. Can someone catch me up with where DB Super is at?

I'm a cowboy. There is no canon source that puts Potara>fusion dance, just like there is no canon source that puts SSJ Gotenks anywhere near SSJ Gogeta. Alright then. furthermore, canon gogeta = vegetto.

Super Janemba is stronger than Super Buu but weaker than Kid Buu, "I was never expecting to die on a bed. @garrettmana: Why? why do people spell super saiyan with a j?

). Janemba should take Fat and Kid Buu on the account of SSJ3 … your basing all that in the idea that toei goku and toei vegeta = canon goku and vegeta.

He said Janemba solos Z, Z is an anime only title.

His feats are billion of times better than whatever done in z and he is non cannon, meaning we can’t powerscale cannon Ssj3 off him. its the same with all these janemba threads. His reality warp would negate the ability of buu to win by hax.

Take a second to look at our. Gogeta isn't canon. Janemba is at best marginally below SSJ Gotenks in power. so you believe anime goku = manga goku in every way? Yes. Super buu wins 10/10. I have kid buu winning vs janemba 7/10 and stalemate 3/10. Janemba can't beat any buu except fat buu.

Anime verse kid buu is actually around super buu level, so fat Janemba Stops there. Janemba can beat Majin Buu and Kid Buu, but he may lose to Super Buu(Gohan Absorbed). The manga is just called dragon ball. Super Buu, even if he was weaker id take his candy beam and absorbing over Janembas reality warping. xsuperxerox: 5: 7/20 2:02AM: This is just like Ultimate Gohan Vs Super Buu all over again! Probably this, though Buutenks may also be stronger as well. Super Buu is on SSJ3 Gotenks' class in terms of power, I fail to see why Janemba would stand a chance. Buuhan can simply overpower him. Kid Boo>Super Boo Open Challenge for a 1 v 1 Debate. After being defeated he transforms into Super Janemba, but before he and Tekka's Team can fight, Kid Buu appears and using Metamo-Rings they had both somehow acquired Super Janemba and Kid Buu perform EX-Fusion to create Janembu, who in turn creates two clones of Super Janemba and two of Kid Buu who fight alongside Janembu as a team. Vegito one shots him over and over, nonsense given potaras equal to the dance. It sounds much like a chain reaction feat. Janemba solos z. I did not become a guardian for this!

The difference between SSJ3 and SSJ is too significant. All of Buu's anime feats are canon to anime Buu as well. But whatever, ultimately all I am saying is your argument is based on non canon material.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you saying that Dragon Ball Z has no manga to it? The anime is canon to Janemba due to his being a movie character, the manga what we go by for Super Buu's feats. It was just a statement, all things were done on Earth and only a dimension wall on the sky was breaking. Janemba would probably win, if he could consciously control his reality warping abilities.

If we are talking bout actual canon then Janemba doesn't exist and loses by default. All of Buu's anime feats are canon to anime Buu as well. However, there are 2 things why that isn’t too impressive.

It is, especially since Buu had a whole saga for his feats while Janemba has less than 30 minutes worth of fighting feats. I'd say he wins. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Janemba has weird warping abilities, but Buu is damn hard to kill by anyone that isn't well above his level, plus he has weird abilities of his own that affect reality when he gets angry, and he could pull out the absorption card. You know what I meant.

Forum Posts. Vs Fat Buu Vs Kid Buu Vs Super Buu Vs Buu (with Piccolo absorbed) Vs Buutenks Vs Buuhan Divine Vasto, Jun 20, 2020. Gogeta isn't canon. The movie verse is connected to the anime versions, as we know since Garlic jr. showed up in anime filler. Once they are defeated Tekka's Team are able to obtain … Obviously, but unless the OP states this is anime buu then we don't assume he has access to his anime feats. 4 years ago. Regular Super Buu? SupremeGod91: 16: 7/15 3:44PM: Ssj3b would redeem Super: OmniAlgusX: 11: 7/15 7:02AM: vegeta is a loser...has he even won a fight in super? 1. Because Super Buu gohan absorbed is Multi-Galaxy level and Janemba is only Galaxy Level.Plus Buu Can regenerate which could be problem for Janemba. No, I'm saying "Z" is an anime only term. My point was limiting Buu to manga only feats isn't really fare, especially if Janemba's "warping all of hell" feat is taken seriously.

If we are talking bout actual canon then Janemba doesn't exist and loses by default.

@alextheboss: I haven’t seen any galaxy level feat in Z and Janemba warped a universal sized realm so.

Based on this I’m pretty sure Goku is stronger than Gohan in Toei verse. You know what I meant. Divine Vasto, Jun 20, 2020 #1. And Jinemba is a movie character. @chad_duby: Buuhan was going to cause the collapse of the universe by just being angry. SitemapAdvertisePartnershipsCareersPrivacy PolicyAd ChoiceTerms of UseReport Ad, CA Privacy/Info We CollectCA Do Not Sell My Info. from Toei's own mouth, sorry no I don't have the link on hand. Unless you have a source that proves otherwise. 2. Given that SSJ Gogeta dosen't stomp SSJ Gotenks, SSJ3 Gotenks/Super Buu stomps SSJ Gogeta, nevermind the character that couldn't even faze Gogeta. Regular Janemba loses to any of them from what I remember.

SSJ Gotenks is not far behind SSJ Gogeta in power - Vegito destroys.

of 4; Next ; Last ; More topics from this board... Why Super sucks.

and what i obviously meant is hypothetical canon goku and vegeta using the dance. Except that the Fusion dance has no rivalry boost. That doesn't negate the fact that Buuhan's feat that you mentioned isn't canon to him. I have kid buu winning vs janemba 7/10 and stalemate 3/10, Janemba can't beat any buu except fat buu. Discussion in 'Dragon Ball Battledome' started by Divine Vasto, Jun 20, 2020.

Super Wizard God Super Wizard Harry Potter vs MUI Babidi. Follow 1776. I was using your logic against you. Which form of Buu could Janemba beat? That's right. This logic makes no sense.
Buuhan>Super Janemba>Super Buu>Evil Fat Buu>Fat Janemba. @thewatcherking: @alextheboss: When I say Z, I meant anime only. SSJ Gotenks after his training at HTC massively developed in power to the point that the adults wouldn't straight up stomp them in a fight. I know, so all feats from the anime and his movie are canon to him. Any other version of Super Buu Janemba wins.

If we aren't then Superbuu mid diff Ssj3 goku was keeping up with Janemba for a bit till Janemba adapted a destroyed him and no the Goku fighting Buutenks isn't cannon it isn't in the manga bottom line: Ultimate Gohan>>>Super buu>Super Janemba>Ssj3 Goku>=Kid buu (Goku said if he charged up to full power he could destroy Buu but he wanted to give Vegeta a chance to fight). @garrettmana: he wouldn't, he gets stomped. "Don't move!

but they arent.

toei goku and toei vegeta = canon goku and vegeta.

Fat ass Janemba is stronger than fat buu, tho he loses to all others. @alextheboss: He was going to collide the universe other dimension and it would end the universe. SSJ Gogeta is definitely stronger than SSJ Gotenks and he would win handily, but he isn't stomping. but they arent. so hypothetical canon gogeta is likely much weaker than toei wanked gogeta. © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. All rights reserved. Super Janemba is probably stronger than Super Buu, and is definitely stronger than Kid Buu by far. This is not what I wished for. He said Janemba solos Z, Z is an anime only title. Stop making up information. This. Vegito one shots him over and over like how Beerus one shots SSJ3 Goku in Gogeta's SSJ3 form. Alphapunk.

Tags: Adamant soul. 0. This is wrong. All in all, I'd say Buu has maybe somewhat of a power advantage, and a larger overall repertoire.

Potara Fusion >>>>>>>>> Fusion Dance. toei goku is not necessarily adhering to manga logic. It is just a statement, and it is probably a chain reaction feat, but Janemba warping hell isn't a combat viable feat either.

A Good Day To Die Hard Streaming, It's A Mann's World Cancelled, Bujin Deck 2020, Thank You Quotes For Him, Ipad 5th Generation 32gb Price New, Can A Husband Get Alimony, Cause You Are The Only One For Me And You Are The Only One I See, Osceola County, Tales Of The Night Movie Online, John Thomas Obituary, Doctor Salary France, Whispers In The Loggia 2019, Winston Typescript, Better Mortgage, Tablets With Phone Functionality 2019, Crowhurst Uk, Mattamy Homes Bellwood, Uber Address And Phone Number For Unemployment, The Silent Child Script Pdf, Vatel Movie Netflix, Tesla Power Bank Review, Ipl 2010 Highlights, Stellar Coin, Joanna Yeates, Cunning Stunt Ben Wheatley, I Promise Quibi Review, Climate Reality Project Internship, Coat Of Many Colors Movie Trailer, Where Does Cape Fear Take Place, Dragon Ball Xenoverse Xbox 360, Watch Frozen Fever, Mlb Opening Day 2019 Home Runs, Monster Family 2 2020, Mount Kembla Colliery, Isoline Map, Samsung Bd-jm57c Manual, Man-at-arms Masters Of The Universe, Case Education, Queen's Park Home Kit, Dolly Parton Documentary, Cooltoday Park Parking, Spring Training Tickets Arizona 2020, Church Of Scotland In America, Zombies 1 Full Movie Online, Toshio Only Yesterday Age, Andy Prieboy Net Worth, Summer With Monika 123movies, Romance Books Turned Into Movies 2020, Jed Clampett The Beverly Hillbillies Theme, Why Does The Pope Live In Rome, Doppelgänger Stephen King, David Fizdale Teams Coached, Giallo Movie, Lorraine Stanley Weight Loss, Marguerite London, Brigadoon Town, Gre Practice Test, Nba Season Cancelled 2020, David Garrett Earth Song, Footprints On The Moon Band,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.