Thank you.”.

Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! Entertainment Television, LLC A Division of NBCUniversal.

Washington (CNN) Patricia Arquette used her moment in the spotlight at the Golden Globe Awards Sunday to describe the US as a country "on the brink of war" amid heightening tension …

", She added Sunday: "So while I love my kids so much, I beg of us all to give them a better world. You can always count on Patricia Arquette to deliver an acceptance speech that transcends the moment and speaks to larger things than Hollywood and awards. For our kids and their kids we have to vote in 2020 and we have to get -- beg and plead for everyone we know to vote in 2020. All rights reserved. Thank you.”, , a professor of political science at Notre Dame University who specializes in American foreign policy and American national security policy, said that “any response, particularly against non-military sites or sites where there's a high likelihood of collateral damage (particularly among civilians), could be self-defeating in the sense that a lot of the rest of the world would regard it as overkill.". Patricia Arquette Gets Political in Passionate 2020 Golden Globes Speech Despite Host Ricky Gervais' Plea By Antoinette Bueno‍ 7:12 PM PST, January 5, 2020 ------------------------------------------. You're a gift.

Young people risking their lives traveling across the world.

Incredible talent.

And I'm so grateful to be here and celebrate this, but also I know tonight, January 5th, 2020, we're not going to look back on this night in the history books. There are widespread concerns that Trump will follow through on his threat to attack Iranian culture sites, which would be considered a war crime under the 1954 Hague Convention for the protection of cultural sites. ", "We will see a country on the brink of war, the United States of America, a president tweeting out a threat of 52 bombs including cultural sites," she continued. "To Joey King, my phenomenal co-star, I love you so much.

"Young people risking their lives, traveling across the world. He holds an MA in History from Rutgers University-Newark and is ABD in his PhD program in History at Lehigh University. Copyright © 2019 Salon.com, LLC. Actress Patricia Arquette drew attention to America’s seemingly impending war with Iran on Sunday night when she accepted an award for best performance by an actress in a supporting role in a TV movie or limited series for "The Act.”, "I'm so grateful to be here and celebrate this. SALON ® is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office as a trademark of Salon.com, LLC. "We have to vote in 2020. . See the Winners of the 2020 Golden Globes. Last year, she used her speech at the Screen Actors Guild Awards to thank. Patricia Arquette Gets Real About the State of the World in Sobering 2020 Golden Globes Acceptance Speech By by Billy Nilles | Sun., 5 Jan. 2020 6:55 PM

"So while I love my kids so much, I beg of us all to give them a better world for our kids and their kids," she concluded. You can watch Arquette's full speech below via YouTube: Matthew Rozsa is a staff writer for Salon.

. "The United States of America, a President tweeting out a threat of 52 bombs including cultural sites. We have to vote in 2020. People not knowing if bombs are going to drop on their kids heads and the continent of Australia on fire. In her acceptance speech, Patricia mentioned Donald Trump and the US being on the brink of war. "The United States of America. "I'm so grateful to be here and celebrate this but also I know tonight, January 5, 2020, we're not going to look back on this night ... in the history books we will see a country on the brink of war," Arquette said. Arquette, who won for best performance by an actress in a supporting role in a TV movie or limited series for "The Act," has long been an outspoken critic of Trump and his administration.

", From there, she pleaded with her colleagues in the room and those watching at home. Arquette was not alone among Golden Globe winners in discussing political issues. ", The actress closed her remarks by urging people to vote, saying that “for our kids and their kids we have to vote in 2020, and we have to get — beg and plead for everyone we know to vote in 2020.

She also spoke about the devastating fires in Australia. Updated 0324 GMT (1124 HKT) January 6, 2020, Washington (CNN)Patricia Arquette used her moment in the spotlight at the Golden Globe Awards Sunday to describe the US as a country "on the brink of war" amid heightening tension with Iran while urging the audience to "beg and plead for everyone we know to vote in 2020.". Reproduction of material from any Salon pages without written permission is strictly prohibited. "Thank you so much, a wonderful surprise. Arquette was not alone among Golden Globe winners in discussing political issues. Actress Patricia Arquette drew attention to America’s seemingly impending war with Iran on Sunday night when she accepted an award for, best performance by an actress in a supporting role in a TV movie or limited series for "The Act.”, The actress closed her remarks by urging people to vote, saying that “for our kids and their kids we have to vote in 2020, and we have to get, beg and plead for everyone we know to vote in 2020.

“If ISIS started a streaming service, you’d call your agent,” Gervais quipped. Associated Press articles: Copyright © 2016 The Associated Press.

Actress Patricia Arquette in the press room during the 77th annual Golden Globe Awards on January 5, 2020, at The Beverly Hilton hotel in Beverly Hills, California. Host Ricky Gervais joked about celebrities discussing politics in their acceptance speeches, accusing them of being hypocrites for doing so since many work for companies which do business in China.

But also, I know tonight, Jan. 5, 2020 — we're not going to look back on this night .

To my kids, to my agent and manager. Arquette … Thank you.".

Thank you.".

Young people risking their lives traveling across the world. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. And we could describe her sobering and sincere speech-turned-call to action, but we'd rather just let it speak for itself because it's just that powerful. And the continent of Australia on fire.

Arabian Adventures Careers, Hunters Season 1 Episode 1 Recap, Hammond Stadium Covid-19, God Of War 5, Shirley Caesar Age, Pope Francis One Lung, Joy-anna Duggar Baby Brielle, A Little Obsessed Equipment, Jeffrey Katzenberg Height, Devil In A Blue Dress Quotes, Things To Do In Cardigan, Boozy Halloween Drinks, If We Survive, Sydney Walker Death, Swingtown Tv Show Online, Theo Name Meaning Girl, Andy Jassy Family, Lage Raho Munna Bhai Cast, Kasese Uganda Map, Seven Dials London Pubs, Sridevi Sister, Jill Duggar Wedding Date, Seven Dials London Pubs, Christmas On The Square Wiki, Jennifer Nettles Parents, Foreign Body Causes, Barack Obama Memoir 2020, Llandudno Junction, The Inbetweeners 2 Online, The Little Match Girl Symbolism, Ammonite Stone, Famous One-man Band, The End Of The Tour Streaming, Ocean Wildlife, Huang Bo Monkey King, Espn2 Stream, Full Metal Crown, Mine Spoil Definition, Cowboy Take Me Away Chords Ukulele, Watership Down Summary, What Does King Yunan Say To Duban Before He Kills Him, Songs With Mountain In The Lyrics, Jill Dillard Instagram, Romeo Santos - Propuesta Indecente Lyrics English, Bad Bcl2, Khoya Khoya Chand Remix, Fraser Island Rainfall, Shivaay Hit Or Flop, Paul Full Movie Online, Jubilee Duggar, Monty Python Genre, Tishomingo Blues Movie, The Changeling 40k Rules, Historical Bitcoin Price Calculator, Wolf Warrior 2 Cast, Types Of Agriculture, Being Boring Lyrics, The Tennessee Waltz Chords, Epic Seven Story, Ain't It Different Sample Butterfly, Breaking News Lehigh Valley, Creative Baseball Signs, Bis Uk, Jazbaa Cast, Bushbaby How Do You Feel, Luca Name Meaning Biblical, Jack And Jill Nursery Rhyme Printable, Cause You Are The Only One For Me And You Are The Only One I See, Miguel 2020, Thomas Keyes, Julian Princess And The Pauper, Ewok Movie Spider, Amrut Whiskey, Gold Crown Clipart Transparent Background, Thank You Quotes For Him, How To Respond To Get It Girl, Rawlings Heart Of The Hide Single Post, Gift Quotes, Bom Climate Darwin, Anaganaga Oka Roju Song Lyrics, American Splendor Streaming, Yvette Dotrice, Elena Name, Tasha Cobbs Leonard Booking, Kylo Ren And Rey, Hezekiah Walker - Better Lyrics, What Plots Are On The Diagonal Of The Matrix Of Plots, " />

And the continent of Australia on fire. In the history books, we will see a country on the brink of war," Arquette said on stage. Thank you for my fellow nominees, the Hollywood Foreign Press, and to UCP and to Hulu," she began.

Thank you.”.

Check out the hottest fashion, photos, movies and TV shows! Entertainment Television, LLC A Division of NBCUniversal.

Washington (CNN) Patricia Arquette used her moment in the spotlight at the Golden Globe Awards Sunday to describe the US as a country "on the brink of war" amid heightening tension …

", She added Sunday: "So while I love my kids so much, I beg of us all to give them a better world. You can always count on Patricia Arquette to deliver an acceptance speech that transcends the moment and speaks to larger things than Hollywood and awards. For our kids and their kids we have to vote in 2020 and we have to get -- beg and plead for everyone we know to vote in 2020. All rights reserved. Thank you.”, , a professor of political science at Notre Dame University who specializes in American foreign policy and American national security policy, said that “any response, particularly against non-military sites or sites where there's a high likelihood of collateral damage (particularly among civilians), could be self-defeating in the sense that a lot of the rest of the world would regard it as overkill.". Patricia Arquette Gets Political in Passionate 2020 Golden Globes Speech Despite Host Ricky Gervais' Plea By Antoinette Bueno‍ 7:12 PM PST, January 5, 2020 ------------------------------------------. You're a gift.

Young people risking their lives traveling across the world.

Incredible talent.

And I'm so grateful to be here and celebrate this, but also I know tonight, January 5th, 2020, we're not going to look back on this night in the history books. There are widespread concerns that Trump will follow through on his threat to attack Iranian culture sites, which would be considered a war crime under the 1954 Hague Convention for the protection of cultural sites. ", "We will see a country on the brink of war, the United States of America, a president tweeting out a threat of 52 bombs including cultural sites," she continued. "To Joey King, my phenomenal co-star, I love you so much.

"Young people risking their lives, traveling across the world. He holds an MA in History from Rutgers University-Newark and is ABD in his PhD program in History at Lehigh University. Copyright © 2019 Salon.com, LLC. Actress Patricia Arquette drew attention to America’s seemingly impending war with Iran on Sunday night when she accepted an award for best performance by an actress in a supporting role in a TV movie or limited series for "The Act.”, "I'm so grateful to be here and celebrate this. SALON ® is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office as a trademark of Salon.com, LLC. "We have to vote in 2020. . See the Winners of the 2020 Golden Globes. Last year, she used her speech at the Screen Actors Guild Awards to thank. Patricia Arquette Gets Real About the State of the World in Sobering 2020 Golden Globes Acceptance Speech By by Billy Nilles | Sun., 5 Jan. 2020 6:55 PM

"So while I love my kids so much, I beg of us all to give them a better world for our kids and their kids," she concluded. You can watch Arquette's full speech below via YouTube: Matthew Rozsa is a staff writer for Salon.

. "The United States of America, a President tweeting out a threat of 52 bombs including cultural sites. We have to vote in 2020. People not knowing if bombs are going to drop on their kids heads and the continent of Australia on fire. In her acceptance speech, Patricia mentioned Donald Trump and the US being on the brink of war. "The United States of America. "I'm so grateful to be here and celebrate this but also I know tonight, January 5, 2020, we're not going to look back on this night ... in the history books we will see a country on the brink of war," Arquette said. Arquette, who won for best performance by an actress in a supporting role in a TV movie or limited series for "The Act," has long been an outspoken critic of Trump and his administration.

", From there, she pleaded with her colleagues in the room and those watching at home. Arquette was not alone among Golden Globe winners in discussing political issues. ", The actress closed her remarks by urging people to vote, saying that “for our kids and their kids we have to vote in 2020, and we have to get — beg and plead for everyone we know to vote in 2020.

She also spoke about the devastating fires in Australia. Updated 0324 GMT (1124 HKT) January 6, 2020, Washington (CNN)Patricia Arquette used her moment in the spotlight at the Golden Globe Awards Sunday to describe the US as a country "on the brink of war" amid heightening tension with Iran while urging the audience to "beg and plead for everyone we know to vote in 2020.". Reproduction of material from any Salon pages without written permission is strictly prohibited. "Thank you so much, a wonderful surprise. Arquette was not alone among Golden Globe winners in discussing political issues. Actress Patricia Arquette drew attention to America’s seemingly impending war with Iran on Sunday night when she accepted an award for, best performance by an actress in a supporting role in a TV movie or limited series for "The Act.”, The actress closed her remarks by urging people to vote, saying that “for our kids and their kids we have to vote in 2020, and we have to get, beg and plead for everyone we know to vote in 2020.

“If ISIS started a streaming service, you’d call your agent,” Gervais quipped. Associated Press articles: Copyright © 2016 The Associated Press.

Actress Patricia Arquette in the press room during the 77th annual Golden Globe Awards on January 5, 2020, at The Beverly Hilton hotel in Beverly Hills, California. Host Ricky Gervais joked about celebrities discussing politics in their acceptance speeches, accusing them of being hypocrites for doing so since many work for companies which do business in China.

But also, I know tonight, Jan. 5, 2020 — we're not going to look back on this night .

To my kids, to my agent and manager. Arquette … Thank you.".

Thank you.".

Young people risking their lives traveling across the world. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. And we could describe her sobering and sincere speech-turned-call to action, but we'd rather just let it speak for itself because it's just that powerful. And the continent of Australia on fire.

Arabian Adventures Careers, Hunters Season 1 Episode 1 Recap, Hammond Stadium Covid-19, God Of War 5, Shirley Caesar Age, Pope Francis One Lung, Joy-anna Duggar Baby Brielle, A Little Obsessed Equipment, Jeffrey Katzenberg Height, Devil In A Blue Dress Quotes, Things To Do In Cardigan, Boozy Halloween Drinks, If We Survive, Sydney Walker Death, Swingtown Tv Show Online, Theo Name Meaning Girl, Andy Jassy Family, Lage Raho Munna Bhai Cast, Kasese Uganda Map, Seven Dials London Pubs, Sridevi Sister, Jill Duggar Wedding Date, Seven Dials London Pubs, Christmas On The Square Wiki, Jennifer Nettles Parents, Foreign Body Causes, Barack Obama Memoir 2020, Llandudno Junction, The Inbetweeners 2 Online, The Little Match Girl Symbolism, Ammonite Stone, Famous One-man Band, The End Of The Tour Streaming, Ocean Wildlife, Huang Bo Monkey King, Espn2 Stream, Full Metal Crown, Mine Spoil Definition, Cowboy Take Me Away Chords Ukulele, Watership Down Summary, What Does King Yunan Say To Duban Before He Kills Him, Songs With Mountain In The Lyrics, Jill Dillard Instagram, Romeo Santos - Propuesta Indecente Lyrics English, Bad Bcl2, Khoya Khoya Chand Remix, Fraser Island Rainfall, Shivaay Hit Or Flop, Paul Full Movie Online, Jubilee Duggar, Monty Python Genre, Tishomingo Blues Movie, The Changeling 40k Rules, Historical Bitcoin Price Calculator, Wolf Warrior 2 Cast, Types Of Agriculture, Being Boring Lyrics, The Tennessee Waltz Chords, Epic Seven Story, Ain't It Different Sample Butterfly, Breaking News Lehigh Valley, Creative Baseball Signs, Bis Uk, Jazbaa Cast, Bushbaby How Do You Feel, Luca Name Meaning Biblical, Jack And Jill Nursery Rhyme Printable, Cause You Are The Only One For Me And You Are The Only One I See, Miguel 2020, Thomas Keyes, Julian Princess And The Pauper, Ewok Movie Spider, Amrut Whiskey, Gold Crown Clipart Transparent Background, Thank You Quotes For Him, How To Respond To Get It Girl, Rawlings Heart Of The Hide Single Post, Gift Quotes, Bom Climate Darwin, Anaganaga Oka Roju Song Lyrics, American Splendor Streaming, Yvette Dotrice, Elena Name, Tasha Cobbs Leonard Booking, Kylo Ren And Rey, Hezekiah Walker - Better Lyrics, What Plots Are On The Diagonal Of The Matrix Of Plots,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.