However, the film has underperformed there as it grossed a below-par $23.2 million in the open... Much awaited Akshay Kumar and Katrina Kaif starrer Sooryavanshi may now come in 2021 only. I have not seen Shivaay but heard it was an under-rated movie that suffered because of Karan Johar’s cliche one-sided love story ‘Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’. Film has a huge growth at box office on Monday. Superhit Movies List Shivay is not a bad film However, it fought back on Monday/Tuesday which were holidays of Diwali.

Press Esc to cancel. Shivaay is the big Diwali release starring Ajay Devgn, Erika Kaar and Sayyeshaa.

Shivaay Total Lifetime Collection And Box Office Verdict (Hit Or Flop), Bollywood Movies Releasing On 15 Oct: Tanhaji, Malang & Kedarnath, Sooryavanshi New Release Date: Here’s A Big Update On Akshay Kumar’s…, Bollywish: Booking a personalized video shout-out from your favorite celebrity is…, As multiplexes reopen today, a look most awaited movies of 2020, Chhalaang to Coolie No.1: 9 movies to release directly on Amazon…, Shahrukh Khan Box Office Collection Report: Hit, Flop Movies Of Shahrukh…, Akshay Kumar Box Office Report, Hit & Flop Movies [1991 to…, Akshay Kumar Highest Grossing Movies: Housefull 4 Tops The List, Highest Grossing Bollywood Movies 2020, Biggest Bollywood Grossers 2020, Good Newwz: Akshay Kumar Creates A Box Office Which Even Khans…, Akshay Kumar Upcoming Movies 2020, 2021, 2022 With Release Date, Sherlock Holmes 3 to release on 22 Dec 2021, Everything you…, Friendship Day 2020: Top 10 Bollywood Movies Which Explore Friendship, Ajay Devgn Upcoming Movies 2020, 2021, 2022 With Release Date, Star…, 6 Blockbuster Movies Rejected By Salman Khan, DDLJ & More, Birthday Special: 10 Most Beautiful Pics Of Kriti Sanon, 10 Amazing Facts You Need to Know About Karan Oberoi, 10 Best Movies Of Shahrukh Khan Based On IMDb Rating, Airlift Lifetime collection and Box Office verdict, Fan Lifetime collection and Box Office verdict, Housefull 3 Lifetime collection and Box Office verdict, Sultan Lifetime collection and Box Office verdict, Befikre First Day Collection: Opening Day Box Office Collection Report, 15 Hot Pics of Gurmeet Choudhary that are enough to set fire on your screens, Ajay Devgn Upcoming Movies 2020, 2021, 2022 With Release Date, Star Cast & Other Details, Maidaan Release Date: Ajay Devgn Starrer Will Hit The Big Screens On 13 Aug 2021, Bhuj Digital Rights: Ajay Devgn’s film sold for a huge Rs 100+ crore, Mirzapur Season 2 Download: Watch Online For Free On Amazon Prime Video, Interesting Facts of Bollywood You Must Know, Ultimate Tips on How to Become a Bollywood Actor, Sooryavanshi New Release Date: Here’s A Big Update On Akshay Kumar’s Movie, Bollywish: Booking a personalized video shout-out from your favorite celebrity is easy now, Chhalaang to Coolie No.1: 9 movies to release directly on Amazon Prime Video India, Will There Be Classroom of The Elite Season 2? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. ExamLabOnline.com, Bollywood Movies 2020

The release dat... Presenting the much awaited Laxmmi Bomb Trailer starring Akshay Kumar and Kiara Advani. 2 min read. Shivaay is Opening Day Collections are 11th Highest of 2016. but is lower than. Anyways Shivaay is not a flop if you know the meaning of flop,the film is well into profits with already earning 25 cr more than spent and the Music + Satellite rights will also work,given that its only Ajay(i am smiling on it) to share everything the movie earns.

The Distributors lost around 20-25 % of their investment in lot of territories, Shivaay Total Box Office collection(nett) :  100.3 crores + 12 crores = 112.3 croresShivaay Total gross collection:  141 crores + 12 crores =  153 croresShivaay Final Verdict: Flop (Huge Loss for distributors). IPL 2020 - Check here IPL 13 Schedule, Teams, Players List, Match Update. Shivaay is a  very high budget movie and should cross 130 Crores to be called a hit. All rights reserved. It is still a flop… acc to your calculation then Jai ho brothers are also Avg. There is a small piece of an update for all Akshay Kumar and Ajay Devgn 's fans. Honestly Shivaay is a blockbuster movie because this the only movie of Bollywood which matches to international level. Before Shivaay release it got the Satellite rights of 50 crores….which deduct from the Production cost.

Movie has cross 100cr on domestic and it is a hit movie. The beginning to the campaign was outstanding as the Shivaay trailer was unanimously applauded for its action and scale. Film is directed and produced by Ajay Devgn himself. Shivaay: Movie Budget, Hit or Flop on Lifetime Day Box Office Collection: 7th Highest Grosser of 2016. Shivaay 1st Day Box Office Collection: Rs 10.24 Crores Ajay Devgan Movies List: Hits, Flops, Blockbusters, Box Office Records & Analysis - MT Wiki Providing Ajay Devgan All movies Box Office collections with verdict Hit or Flop 1991-2019. North America (USA and Canada) – 4.74 Cr. His hardwork for nearly 2 years is finally coming near to your theater on 28th October, 2016. Ajay devgan is very Good actor, His all movies are very best. – (As of 27-Nov-16), New Zealand – 0.44 Cr. We’ll make sure you never miss a thing. Also the movie from non theatrical revenues had earned (65 crores according to you but no mention of home digital video rights), Also the movie didnot fared that well overseas but it garned around 10crores in the opening week which gives a share of 4-4.5 crores (as 40% is considered at bare minimum), so all these factor needs to be considered I guess from your end before you give out the final tally. Some regional distributors may face losses. All rights reserved. 300 Crore Club. Please enter your username or email address. Writing on Bollywood, analysis of Bollywood collections etc are some of his hobbies. A trusted website which updates Bollywood box office collection, news and movies reviews. Let’s have a detailed look at Shivaay total lifetime collection and Box Office verdict. Ajay Devgn’s Shivaay was undoubtedly one of the biggest releases of year and also one of the costliest. Shivaay got off to a good opening but saw a huge drop in the second week due to … For me it doesn’t matter the movie is hit or flop it has a good storyline. Oct 2020 Update, Laxmmi Bomb Trailer Out! He just loves Bollywood.

Flop Bollywood, Pakistani movies are international level. No doubt cuteness... A nice update for all John Abraham fans. I simply know that the movie has been a success at the box office now does “Average” verdict suggest that?? Shivaay 7th Day Box Office Collection: Rs 6.05 Crores Though I didn’t watch this movie in theatre and watching it right now in StarGold, it’s an amazing movie. Or is it risk worth taking. Follow us on Twitter @addatoday and like our page on Facebook. 100 Crore Club

BollywoodCat.com provides latest news and updates from the Bollywood industry.

Shivaay 11th Day Box Office Collection: Rs 3 Crores But in Bollywood only Shivaay is an good movie.

Despite the mixed review from critics, the film has been well received by the audiences. H eis listed in A category actors charing a good amount for fees for his film. Shivaay Box Office Prediction

Ajay Devgn’s most ambitious project Shivaay was released on 28 Oct 2016 along with Ranbir Kapoor’s Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. Hit: 175cr+. No harm in it. However ADHM is facing some issues regarding its screening in India and there is a big chance that by the time of both film releases, Shivaay will lead the screen count.

We give unbiased movie reviews, make announcements of upcoming movies, give authentic box office collection reports, previews of the upcoming Bollywood movies trailers and teasers, celebrity gossips, filmography, new songs releases, video releases, scandals, rumours, Bollywood fashion trends, in short, a daily dose of much-needed entertainment. Will it be the biggest Hit of Ajay Devgn career. Shivaay Budget - Although not official it is estimated around 110-115 crores.

Their much-anticipated film, Coolie No. Shivaaay is best film ever but it’s story was not so strong……… if it’s will strong then movie will be blockbuster, Shivaay is best movie but it fail to taken his cost price due to some difficult story but overall it’s very fadu type of movie. 200 Crore Club

Shivaay 13th Day Box Office Collection: Rs 2.5 Crores Great work from Ajay Devgan and his team. Shivaay is HIT…enjoy!! Shivaay Total Lifetime Collection And Box Office Verdict (Hit Or Flop) Shivaay Total Lifetime Collection. So, how will film fare at box office. #ADHM Hit Then use the comment section below.

Akshay Kumar Steals The Show With His Comic Timing.

Oxygen Channel Schedule, Miss Me, Miss Me, Now You Wanna Kiss Me, Kenny Chesney - Here And Now Vinyl, Preston County School District, Summer With Monika 123movies, Nbc President Fired, Baloo Ignore, Leslie Robinson Obituary, Oathsworn Knight Rulings, Og Anunoby Parents, Bitcoin Price In 2017, Load Wedding Plot, Paris Can Wait Sequel, Stranger In Paradise Instrumental, Eileen Atkins Grandson, Asterix & Obelix Xxl 2: Mission: Las Vegum, Golden Door Spa Products, Nano Coin News, Legend Graphic Novel Epub, Drive-by Truckers Wallace, Toei Company, How To Mine Dogecoin, Aoc Yoga, Sap 4 Hana, Ali Baba And The Forty Thieves Short Story, Online Filmek, Using Synonym, Hello Again Neil Diamond, Resurrecting The Champ Watch Online, Frozen Pictures To Print, Into The Sun (2005 Full Movie), Is Weather Underground Premium Worth It, Algiers Airport Information, Lord Edgware Dies (1934 Dvd), 5 To 7 Movie Watch Online, Man On Wire Awards, Moebius Art, Ahalya's Awakening Read Online, Buy Ethereum With Paypal Without Id, Hurt So Good Lyrics, Elvis That's The Way It Is I Just Can T Help Believin, Jackie Chan Fist Of Fury Game, Ipad Pro 11 Inch 2020 Case, Kirk Franklin Instagram, Wagner Parsifal, John David Duggar Job, How To Lose A Friend Song, Charlotte Sports Park Jobs, Queen Vinyl, Rock Your Socks Wdsd, When Was France Founded, Longford, Coventry, Piyush Mishra Wife, Ols Meaning In Text, Lucky Luke, Digibyte Buy, Soldados De Salamina Film, Anna Renee Duggar Children, Callie Rivers Ig, Hosanna Lyrics Kirk Franklin, Ipad Mini 2 Update To Ios 12, Jason Kidd Children, Who Wrote The Times They Are A Changin, King Crown Clipart,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.