It was originally recorded in 1977 by George Benson, who made the song a substantial hit, peaking at number two on the US Hot Soul Singles chart that year, the first R&B chart top-ten hit for Arista Records. The song was recorded in December 1984 for her 1985 self-titled debut studio album. : Chappell & Intersong Music, [1986? Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. The single was the fourth hit (and third number 1) from her debut album. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Music For Lovers- I Just Call To Say I Love You, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. "The Greatest Love of All" is one of George Benson's most successful hits, and for this reason, two of his numerous collections were intutated as The Greatest Hits of All,[11] and The Very Best of George Benson: The Greatest Hits of All,[12] both released in 2003. Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2013. We don‘t have an album for this track yet. written by Cláudio Bocca, Guitan, Marcos Monteiro, Márcio Monteiro

I don't want the present-day generation to think that I stole my song from him. The song's music was composed by Michael Masser, and its lyrics were written by Linda Creed, in 1976 for The Greatest, a film based on the life of former heavyweight boxing champion Muhammad Ali. Her body of work was remarkable. Theme from Mahogany [music] : (do you know where you're going to?) The original single of "The Greatest Love of All" by George Benson has also been released in several other countries, as shown in the chart below. To finish the EP, the fourth track was "The Greatest Love of All" by George Benson. According to Maclean's, Lightfoot commented, "It really rubbed me the wrong way. The song "Hold Me," written by Creed and Michael Masser, the man who had brought Linda into the Muhammad Ali project, was the first adult contemporary hit for Pendergrass. Enjoy a CovidSafe visit to the National Library. secondhandsongs.com. Selected new items on display in Main Reading Room. March 18, 1986. [29] All three songs, in order of their former popularity, re-entered the Billboard Hot 100 chart, after Houston's death in 2012, debuting the same week at numbers 7, 35 and 41, respectively, giving Houston three posthumous chart hits. I knew really right then and there that this was a special talent and I was blown away by her. The players – Robbie Buchanan, Nathan East, Dann Huff, Engineers – Michael Mancini, Russell Schmitt, This page was last edited on 20 October 2020, at 04:50. [1] Eight years after Benson's original recording, the song became even more well known for a version by Whitney Houston, whose 1985 cover (with the slightly amended title "Greatest Love of All") eventually topped the charts, peaking at number one in the United States, Australia, Canada and on the US R&B chart in early 1986.

Game 4 1969 World Series, Charulata Story, Blackfoot Band Members, Heavy Traffic Jam, London Road Bike, Moldova Tourism Board, I Hate The Man In My Basement Ending, Disney Animation Technology, три богатыря и шамаханская царица, Babylon, Iraq Today, Zack Snyder Movies Ranked, Sanjana Kapoor, Monongalia County Schools Reopening, Misha Kapoor, Linda Creed Greatest Love Of All, Aml Ameen Agent, Aayirathil Oruvan Mp3, Maryada Ramanna Remake, Standing Ovation Movie Google Drive, Baby Stores Mississauga, The Work Of Art In The Age Of Mechanical Reproduction Ppt, The Spitfires Enough Is Enough, Opera News Lite, Ayka Wiki, Elsa Schiaparelli Designs, What Does Starred Up Mean In British Slang, Geoffroy Name, Philomel Cottage Movie, Cherry Valley Il Hotels, Fish And Chips Recipe Gordon Ramsay, Battle Of Adwa Facts, Harsha Mehra Movies, 100000 Dogecoin To Inr, The Sculptor And The Image, Flying Squad Movie, Bom Historical Rainfall Data, Travel Channel Live, Scooby-doo And The Ghoul School Characters, The Godmother Movie, Destiny's Gift Resources, Watch32 Action Movies, Let's Be Happy Quotes, Sunstroke Synonyms, Pope Benedict Net Worth, Mary Nky Onyemena How Old Is She, Lily Tomlin Kids, Lauren Parsekian Armenian, Giallo Movie, Treaty Of Jassy, Musselman Definition Holocaust, Ninja In The Dragon's Den Cast, Harry Turtledove Series, Kaioken Blue, La Isla Mínima Watch Online English Subtitles, Bachelor Party Planning, Camila Mcconaughey Recipes Coleslaw, Exotic Movies List 2019, Red Tomahawk (1967), The Mummers' Dance Lyrics, Miles Ahead Album Review, Elar Char Adhyay Pdf, All The Marbles Short Film, Is Moldova Worth Visiting, King Cairo Stevenson Mom, Margaret Lee Henry Lee, Here It Is, Your Moment Of Zen, The Work Of Art In The Age Of Mechanical Reproduction Ppt, Is Doug Gray Still Alive, What Is A Kite Shape, How Many Popes Have There Been, King Kong Escapes Dvd, Boom Chicka Boom Lyrics Camp, Currency Exchange Calculator, Agatha Christie Bibliography, Longest Championship Drought In Sports, M Bison Raul Julia, Poetry Book Contests, Ali Baba And The Forty Thieves Short Story, Tulip Mania Movie, Annamayya Death, Ruffner Mine Explosion 1971, What Is Forex Trading And How Does It Work, What Advice Does The Donkey Give The Ox?, Bò Sữa By Boo Marvel, Watch Dodgeball Full Movie 123movies, Como Preparar El Romero Para La Caída Del Cabello, Merino Wool Jumpers, Son Of Sinbad (1955 Dvd), " />

Linda Creed's own personal favourite song was 'The Greatest Love Of All', which she co-wrote with Michael Masser for the Muhammed Ali film biography 'The Greatest'. The original recording by Benson was released in 1977 in the United States, Japan, France, Germany, New Zealand, Australia, Italy, Brazil, Netherlands, the United Kingdom and Thailand, on an extended play (EP). It was directed by Peter Israelson, filmed with James Contner as DP and Steadicam operator Robin Buerki shooting 35mm film. Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. "Recorded by Whitney Houston on Arista Records" --Cover. She reminisces about the time when she was a child performing in a talent competition and receiving encouragement from her mother. Tranposable music notes for Piano/Vocal/Guitar (Piano Accompaniment) sheet music by Whitney Houston Linda Creed: Hal Leonard - Digital Sheet Music at Sheet Music Plus: The World Largest Selection of Sheet Music. The song was further popularised by the late American singer Whitney Houston under the title "Greatest Love of All," without the "The".

It was originally recorded in 1977 by George Benson, who made the song a substantial hit, peaking at number two on the US Hot Soul Singles chart that year, the first R&B chart top-ten hit for Arista Records. The song was recorded in December 1984 for her 1985 self-titled debut studio album. : Chappell & Intersong Music, [1986? Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. The single was the fourth hit (and third number 1) from her debut album. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Music For Lovers- I Just Call To Say I Love You, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. "The Greatest Love of All" is one of George Benson's most successful hits, and for this reason, two of his numerous collections were intutated as The Greatest Hits of All,[11] and The Very Best of George Benson: The Greatest Hits of All,[12] both released in 2003. Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2013. We don‘t have an album for this track yet. written by Cláudio Bocca, Guitan, Marcos Monteiro, Márcio Monteiro

I don't want the present-day generation to think that I stole my song from him. The song's music was composed by Michael Masser, and its lyrics were written by Linda Creed, in 1976 for The Greatest, a film based on the life of former heavyweight boxing champion Muhammad Ali. Her body of work was remarkable. Theme from Mahogany [music] : (do you know where you're going to?) The original single of "The Greatest Love of All" by George Benson has also been released in several other countries, as shown in the chart below. To finish the EP, the fourth track was "The Greatest Love of All" by George Benson. According to Maclean's, Lightfoot commented, "It really rubbed me the wrong way. The song "Hold Me," written by Creed and Michael Masser, the man who had brought Linda into the Muhammad Ali project, was the first adult contemporary hit for Pendergrass. Enjoy a CovidSafe visit to the National Library. secondhandsongs.com. Selected new items on display in Main Reading Room. March 18, 1986. [29] All three songs, in order of their former popularity, re-entered the Billboard Hot 100 chart, after Houston's death in 2012, debuting the same week at numbers 7, 35 and 41, respectively, giving Houston three posthumous chart hits. I knew really right then and there that this was a special talent and I was blown away by her. The players – Robbie Buchanan, Nathan East, Dann Huff, Engineers – Michael Mancini, Russell Schmitt, This page was last edited on 20 October 2020, at 04:50. [1] Eight years after Benson's original recording, the song became even more well known for a version by Whitney Houston, whose 1985 cover (with the slightly amended title "Greatest Love of All") eventually topped the charts, peaking at number one in the United States, Australia, Canada and on the US R&B chart in early 1986.

Game 4 1969 World Series, Charulata Story, Blackfoot Band Members, Heavy Traffic Jam, London Road Bike, Moldova Tourism Board, I Hate The Man In My Basement Ending, Disney Animation Technology, три богатыря и шамаханская царица, Babylon, Iraq Today, Zack Snyder Movies Ranked, Sanjana Kapoor, Monongalia County Schools Reopening, Misha Kapoor, Linda Creed Greatest Love Of All, Aml Ameen Agent, Aayirathil Oruvan Mp3, Maryada Ramanna Remake, Standing Ovation Movie Google Drive, Baby Stores Mississauga, The Work Of Art In The Age Of Mechanical Reproduction Ppt, The Spitfires Enough Is Enough, Opera News Lite, Ayka Wiki, Elsa Schiaparelli Designs, What Does Starred Up Mean In British Slang, Geoffroy Name, Philomel Cottage Movie, Cherry Valley Il Hotels, Fish And Chips Recipe Gordon Ramsay, Battle Of Adwa Facts, Harsha Mehra Movies, 100000 Dogecoin To Inr, The Sculptor And The Image, Flying Squad Movie, Bom Historical Rainfall Data, Travel Channel Live, Scooby-doo And The Ghoul School Characters, The Godmother Movie, Destiny's Gift Resources, Watch32 Action Movies, Let's Be Happy Quotes, Sunstroke Synonyms, Pope Benedict Net Worth, Mary Nky Onyemena How Old Is She, Lily Tomlin Kids, Lauren Parsekian Armenian, Giallo Movie, Treaty Of Jassy, Musselman Definition Holocaust, Ninja In The Dragon's Den Cast, Harry Turtledove Series, Kaioken Blue, La Isla Mínima Watch Online English Subtitles, Bachelor Party Planning, Camila Mcconaughey Recipes Coleslaw, Exotic Movies List 2019, Red Tomahawk (1967), The Mummers' Dance Lyrics, Miles Ahead Album Review, Elar Char Adhyay Pdf, All The Marbles Short Film, Is Moldova Worth Visiting, King Cairo Stevenson Mom, Margaret Lee Henry Lee, Here It Is, Your Moment Of Zen, The Work Of Art In The Age Of Mechanical Reproduction Ppt, Is Doug Gray Still Alive, What Is A Kite Shape, How Many Popes Have There Been, King Kong Escapes Dvd, Boom Chicka Boom Lyrics Camp, Currency Exchange Calculator, Agatha Christie Bibliography, Longest Championship Drought In Sports, M Bison Raul Julia, Poetry Book Contests, Ali Baba And The Forty Thieves Short Story, Tulip Mania Movie, Annamayya Death, Ruffner Mine Explosion 1971, What Is Forex Trading And How Does It Work, What Advice Does The Donkey Give The Ox?, Bò Sữa By Boo Marvel, Watch Dodgeball Full Movie 123movies, Como Preparar El Romero Para La Caída Del Cabello, Merino Wool Jumpers, Son Of Sinbad (1955 Dvd),

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.