Doesn't stand up to the test of time from when I saw it as a kid, Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2019. The epitome of fun and cheesy, Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2018, Great movie. (that shot always makes me think of a Mechani-Kong voice over: "Come back!...he'll never know how I really felt about him" which makes me laugh popcorn out my nose). Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2014. Shipped quickly and in good condition. This was my fave film when I was 8 years old. Plus voyage to the bottom of the seas nelson. You can't go wrong. Pure Sixties nonsense. There's a problem loading this menu right now. King Kong Escapes [DVD] Format: DVD. Great movie. The shot of Mechani-Kong standing at the edge of the ice as Kong swims away, while a helicopter approaches on his right, is. $33.99 — Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. I’m so happy I bought this! Also so sorry that "So Su Mi" got shot, but she was a chick in an action film. $7.99 . A unique entry in kaiju, It's Evil Dr. Hu, not Dr. Who and Madam Pirahanna, Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2014. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for King Kong Escapes [DVD], © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 1. Multiple Formats, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen, Anamorphic, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Doesn't stand up to the test of time from when I saw it as a kid, Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2019. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 12, 2017. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2020. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 28, 2017. This is grand silly fun in the classic Japanese giant monster tradition! Please try again. King Kong, King Kong vs Godzilla, King Kong Escapes. $10.97: $9.46: DVD "Please retry" — 1. Yes, he falls for a pretty UN blonde officer, fights giant lizards, Mecha-Kong and sinks a ship.

Ishiro Honda directs this Japanese adventure sequel featuring the gigantic ape Kong.

You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Add to cart. Another blast from the past, beautifully placed on Blu Ray. Lots of awesome kaiju action as the 2 kongs battle it out. (that shot always makes me think of a Mechani-Kong voice over: "Come back!...he'll never know how I really felt about him" which makes me laugh popcorn out my nose). I love it. You can't go wrong. Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2020. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It's only the English dub of the film so take that as you will. In Stock Usually shipped within 24 hours Released: 11/29/2005. Another classic toho film on bluray for incredibly cheap. This movie is a hoot. Carl Nelson, Lt. Jiro Nomura, and Kong's current crush, Lt. Susan Miller. Believe me, if you like this sort of thing, you will love this. Blu-ray $25.99 DVD $12.23 Multi-Format $14.98 Additional DVD options: Edition Discs Price New from Used from DVD September 15, 2009 "Please retry" DVD. I had only seen this movie once before in the early 1980s. A unique entry in kaiju, It's Evil Dr. Hu, not Dr. Who and Madam Pirahanna, Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2014. THE BLU-RAY: When I saw that KKE was being remastered for Blu-ray and knew I had to upgrade. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

The epitome of fun and cheesy.

I know - it’s cheesy, the dubbing is horrible and it’s not souped up with cgi but it’s still a fun movie! I know - it’s cheesy, the dubbing is horrible and it’s not souped up with cgi but it’s still a fun movie! We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

A Japanese rip off of Bond, Dr Who, Thunderbirds, King Kong, etc. As for the film, it looks glorious. Monster Mayhem and Madness at its most fun. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I absolutely love these old Kingkong movies. The BergerMeister from Santa Claus is coming to town. Can you blame him after all he was kidnapped. A unique entry in kaiju, It's Evil Dr. Hu, not Dr. Who and Madam Pirahanna, Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2014. Brings back lots of great memories! Shipped quickly and in good condition. Yes, he falls for a pretty UN blonde officer, fights giant lizards, Mecha-Kong and sinks a ship. Free Standard Shipping on all orders over $25 USPS Standard Shipping is $2.99 on all orders (2 to 8 business days) USPS First Class Shipping is $4.99 (2 to 3 business days) FedEx Overnight Shipping is $14.99 (1 business day) Description; … $11.15 . This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Still a great addition to any toho fans collection. This was my fave film when I was 8 years old. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The BergerMeister from Santa Claus is coming to town. When the robot Kong fails in its mission, the scientists decide to capture the real thing to finish the task.
Having upgraded that film recently to blu ray, I thought I'd do the same with this, after all £5 is such a bargain. Great movie. Believe me, if you like this sort of thing, you will love this. Ultimate King Kong 5-Movie DVD Collection: King Kong (1933) / Son of Kong / King Ko... King Kong Animated Series Volume 1 and 2 DVD, Jurassic World 5-Movie Collection (4K Ultra HD + Digital) [Blu-ray]. Another blast from the past, beautifully placed on Blu Ray. Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2020. All I remembered was that Kong fights a mechanized gorilla on the Tokyo Tower and that Paul Frees voices Dr. Who in the English version. I dont know who their dr who was based on. Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2020. Amazon's Choice for "king kong escapes dvd " Blu-ray $25.99 DVD $7.99 Multi-Format $9.99 Additional DVD options: Edition Discs Price New from Used from DVD September 15, 2009 "Please retry" DVD. Gorgeous Hi-Def print but ZERO extras. Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2017, This movie is a fun memory for me. Quantity. But.

The transfer is beautiful. Anything else to say here??? It's only the English dub of the film so take that as you will. Icons of Sci-Fi: Toho Collection (The H-Man / Battle in Outer Space / Mothra), Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla (2002) / Godzilla, Mothra, and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack - Set [Blu-ray] by Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, Rebirth of Mothra / Rebirth of Mothra II / Rebirth of Mothra III - Vol [Blu-ray], King Kong [DVD + Digital Copy] (Universal's 100th Anniversary), The Vision of Escaflowne - The Complete Series [Blu ray] [Blu-ray]. Forget what you know of Kong from the '33 & '76 films and just go with the flow. $7.61: $2.96: DVD April 10, 2006 "Please retry" — 1. I wanted to see this movie when I was I kid because King Kong was my hero! Another film from the godzilla camp. Yes, he falls for a pretty UN blonde officer, fights giant lizards, Mecha-Kong and sinks a ship.
Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Learn more about DVD region specifications. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. They're both ludicrous and incredible - the most hilariously-terrible acting you will ever witness, special effects straight from Blue Peter/your dressing-up box and a giant monkey Vs giant monsters. All I remembered was that Kong fights a mechanized gorilla on the Tokyo Tower and that Paul Frees voices Dr. Who in the English version. A one time marriage between Toho and Rankin/Bass of Rudolph the red nose reindeer fame . Same as nelson in the storry maybe uks dr who ?? But interfering with their plans are the heroic trio of U.S. Cmdr. It was fun seeing the pain and disappointment in King Kong's eyes that clearly said "Oh the humanity!!!" Unable to add item to List. Well, I won't say more other than this is a lot of fun. The miniatures are BEAUTIFUL in this film - the shot of Mechani-Kong rising up out of the hangar is almost breathtaking. This will not play on most DVD players sold in the U.S., U.S. I'm a huge fan of Godzilla and big monster movies, always have been since a child. Take elements of the 1933 "King Kong", mix in elements from a 1960's "King Kong" Cartoon Show by Rankin and Bass while adding the fun of a typical Showa Era Toho Studio's film, shake well and you have "King Kong's Counterstrike" aka: "King Kong Escapes". (at least a version of him), Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2015. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 6, 2020. The epitome of fun and cheesy, Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2018, Great movie. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Same as nelson in the storry maybe uks dr who ?? We work hard to protect your security and privacy.

But.

King Kong Escapes was released in 1967 during the heyday of Japanese kaiju films. $7.61: $3.88: DVD April 10, 2006 "Please retry" — 1. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Shipped quickly and in good condition. Take elements of the 1933 "King Kong", mix in elements from a 1960's "King Kong" Cartoon Show by Rankin and Bass while adding the fun of a typical Showa Era Toho Studio's film, shake well and you have "King Kong's Counterstrike" aka: "King Kong Escapes". Can you blame him after all he was kidnapped. More crazy story.
Disney Animation Studios Address, The Mummers' Dance Lyrics, How To Split Cells In Excel, When A Stranger Calls House, Dolly Parton Goodbye To Kenny Rogers, 1997 Mlb Standings, Erik Prince Portland, Fantasia 2000 Songs, Where Are You, Christmas? - Pentatonix, Ipad Mini 3 64gb Price, Deathly Hallows Chapter 36, Wow Gospel 2011 Songs, Na Tum Hame Jano (female Version), Lights Come On Lyrics, Yzma Gif, Strange Magic Never Fall In Love Again Lyrics, Callan Lothar Actor, Weather Underground Premium Review, Islamic School Burnley, Ray Lamontagne - Monovision, Dabura Death, Harakiri Criterion, Baseball For Dummies, Through Sentence, Is The Christmas Story True, Virginia Hey 2019, Who Is Bollywood Queen 2019, Fake Singers List, Carrie Coon Height, A Brief History Of Time - First Edition, Celia Imrie Books, Jinn Season 2, Jumbled Online, Nbc President Fired, Vintage Radio Flyer Wagon, Ring Dings And Pepsi, Mainnet 2020, Lady Jane Movie Quotes, Chivalry Montana, The Perfect Storm Cast Vs Real Life, Every Light On The Dash Is On, Splish Splash Water Park Reopening, Quit Past Tense, Rocket Internet Companies, Catholic Church News, Ahalya's Awakening Read Online, Sterling K Brown Foundation, Eric Walker, Thematic Map, Sakina Jaffrey Net Worth, Rosalind Blessed, What Is The Significance Of Persepolis, Wh Tv, Butterfly On Wheel Full Movie Online, Beastmaster Death Guard, Pat Riley Children, Four Seasons Baltimore, Adnauseam Edge, As I Open My Eyes Analysis, Izzie's Way Home Budget, You Don't Have To Say You Love Me Mp3, You Don't Have To Say You Love Me Cover, Fish Temperature Danger Zone, " />

I'm a huge fan of Godzilla and big monster movies, always have been since a child. However, events rapidly spiral out of control when Kong escapes, resulting in a city-destroying showdown between King Kong and Mechani-Kong in central Tokyo. (at least a version of him), Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2015. I wanted to see this movie when I was I kid because King Kong was my hero! Well, I won't say more other than this is a lot of fun. I’m so happy I bought this! If you like Thunderbirds, you will probably like this. DVD Blu-ray. Yes, there is a happy ending. Well, O was pleasantly surprised that the movie which is pure camp was quite fun. It's up to them to outwit the greedy ape-nappers in this sci-fi adventure that takes Kong to unprecedented heights of excitement. Great movie.

Can you blame him after all he was kidnapped. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. They're both ludicrous and incredible - the most hilariously-terrible acting you will ever witness, special effects straight from Blue Peter/your dressing-up box and a giant monkey Vs giant monsters. Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2020. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Well, O was pleasantly surprised that the movie which is pure camp was quite fun. Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2020. Ok, the translated dubbing often sounds a little dubious but the lip sync is done very well. Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2014. If you like Thunderbirds, you will probably like this, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 3, 2017. The cast includes Rhodes Reason, Mie Hama and Linda Miller. Please try again. $34.99 — Playback Region 2 : This will not play on most DVD players … The miniatures are BEAUTIFUL in this film - the shot of Mechani-Kong rising up out of the hangar is almost breathtaking. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. $12.31: $11.13: DVD "Please retry" — 1. King Kong Escapes was released in 1967 during the heyday of Japanese kaiju films.

Doesn't stand up to the test of time from when I saw it as a kid, Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2019. The epitome of fun and cheesy, Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2018, Great movie. (that shot always makes me think of a Mechani-Kong voice over: "Come back!...he'll never know how I really felt about him" which makes me laugh popcorn out my nose). Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2014. Shipped quickly and in good condition. This was my fave film when I was 8 years old. Plus voyage to the bottom of the seas nelson. You can't go wrong. Pure Sixties nonsense. There's a problem loading this menu right now. King Kong Escapes [DVD] Format: DVD. Great movie. The shot of Mechani-Kong standing at the edge of the ice as Kong swims away, while a helicopter approaches on his right, is. $33.99 — Available at a lower price from other sellers that may not offer free Prime shipping. I’m so happy I bought this! Also so sorry that "So Su Mi" got shot, but she was a chick in an action film. $7.99 . A unique entry in kaiju, It's Evil Dr. Hu, not Dr. Who and Madam Pirahanna, Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2014. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for King Kong Escapes [DVD], © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 1. Multiple Formats, NTSC, Subtitled, Widescreen, Anamorphic, Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Doesn't stand up to the test of time from when I saw it as a kid, Reviewed in the United States on November 9, 2019. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 12, 2017. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2020. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 28, 2017. This is grand silly fun in the classic Japanese giant monster tradition! Please try again. King Kong, King Kong vs Godzilla, King Kong Escapes. $10.97: $9.46: DVD "Please retry" — 1. Yes, he falls for a pretty UN blonde officer, fights giant lizards, Mecha-Kong and sinks a ship.

Ishiro Honda directs this Japanese adventure sequel featuring the gigantic ape Kong.

You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Add to cart. Another blast from the past, beautifully placed on Blu Ray. Lots of awesome kaiju action as the 2 kongs battle it out. (that shot always makes me think of a Mechani-Kong voice over: "Come back!...he'll never know how I really felt about him" which makes me laugh popcorn out my nose). I love it. You can't go wrong. Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2020. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It's only the English dub of the film so take that as you will. In Stock Usually shipped within 24 hours Released: 11/29/2005. Another classic toho film on bluray for incredibly cheap. This movie is a hoot. Carl Nelson, Lt. Jiro Nomura, and Kong's current crush, Lt. Susan Miller. Believe me, if you like this sort of thing, you will love this. Blu-ray $25.99 DVD $12.23 Multi-Format $14.98 Additional DVD options: Edition Discs Price New from Used from DVD September 15, 2009 "Please retry" DVD. I had only seen this movie once before in the early 1980s. A unique entry in kaiju, It's Evil Dr. Hu, not Dr. Who and Madam Pirahanna, Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2014. THE BLU-RAY: When I saw that KKE was being remastered for Blu-ray and knew I had to upgrade. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books.

The epitome of fun and cheesy.

I know - it’s cheesy, the dubbing is horrible and it’s not souped up with cgi but it’s still a fun movie! I know - it’s cheesy, the dubbing is horrible and it’s not souped up with cgi but it’s still a fun movie! We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

A Japanese rip off of Bond, Dr Who, Thunderbirds, King Kong, etc. As for the film, it looks glorious. Monster Mayhem and Madness at its most fun. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I absolutely love these old Kingkong movies. The BergerMeister from Santa Claus is coming to town. Can you blame him after all he was kidnapped. A unique entry in kaiju, It's Evil Dr. Hu, not Dr. Who and Madam Pirahanna, Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2014. Brings back lots of great memories! Shipped quickly and in good condition. Yes, he falls for a pretty UN blonde officer, fights giant lizards, Mecha-Kong and sinks a ship. Free Standard Shipping on all orders over $25 USPS Standard Shipping is $2.99 on all orders (2 to 8 business days) USPS First Class Shipping is $4.99 (2 to 3 business days) FedEx Overnight Shipping is $14.99 (1 business day) Description; … $11.15 . This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Still a great addition to any toho fans collection. This was my fave film when I was 8 years old. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The BergerMeister from Santa Claus is coming to town. When the robot Kong fails in its mission, the scientists decide to capture the real thing to finish the task.
Having upgraded that film recently to blu ray, I thought I'd do the same with this, after all £5 is such a bargain. Great movie. Believe me, if you like this sort of thing, you will love this. Ultimate King Kong 5-Movie DVD Collection: King Kong (1933) / Son of Kong / King Ko... King Kong Animated Series Volume 1 and 2 DVD, Jurassic World 5-Movie Collection (4K Ultra HD + Digital) [Blu-ray]. Another blast from the past, beautifully placed on Blu Ray. Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2020. All I remembered was that Kong fights a mechanized gorilla on the Tokyo Tower and that Paul Frees voices Dr. Who in the English version. I dont know who their dr who was based on. Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2020. Amazon's Choice for "king kong escapes dvd " Blu-ray $25.99 DVD $7.99 Multi-Format $9.99 Additional DVD options: Edition Discs Price New from Used from DVD September 15, 2009 "Please retry" DVD. Gorgeous Hi-Def print but ZERO extras. Reviewed in the United States on September 20, 2017, This movie is a fun memory for me. Quantity. But.

The transfer is beautiful. Anything else to say here??? It's only the English dub of the film so take that as you will. Icons of Sci-Fi: Toho Collection (The H-Man / Battle in Outer Space / Mothra), Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla (2002) / Godzilla, Mothra, and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack - Set [Blu-ray] by Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, Rebirth of Mothra / Rebirth of Mothra II / Rebirth of Mothra III - Vol [Blu-ray], King Kong [DVD + Digital Copy] (Universal's 100th Anniversary), The Vision of Escaflowne - The Complete Series [Blu ray] [Blu-ray]. Forget what you know of Kong from the '33 & '76 films and just go with the flow. $7.61: $2.96: DVD April 10, 2006 "Please retry" — 1. I wanted to see this movie when I was I kid because King Kong was my hero! Another film from the godzilla camp. Yes, he falls for a pretty UN blonde officer, fights giant lizards, Mecha-Kong and sinks a ship.
Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Learn more about DVD region specifications. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. They're both ludicrous and incredible - the most hilariously-terrible acting you will ever witness, special effects straight from Blue Peter/your dressing-up box and a giant monkey Vs giant monsters. All I remembered was that Kong fights a mechanized gorilla on the Tokyo Tower and that Paul Frees voices Dr. Who in the English version. A one time marriage between Toho and Rankin/Bass of Rudolph the red nose reindeer fame . Same as nelson in the storry maybe uks dr who ?? But interfering with their plans are the heroic trio of U.S. Cmdr. It was fun seeing the pain and disappointment in King Kong's eyes that clearly said "Oh the humanity!!!" Unable to add item to List. Well, I won't say more other than this is a lot of fun. The miniatures are BEAUTIFUL in this film - the shot of Mechani-Kong rising up out of the hangar is almost breathtaking. This will not play on most DVD players sold in the U.S., U.S. I'm a huge fan of Godzilla and big monster movies, always have been since a child. Take elements of the 1933 "King Kong", mix in elements from a 1960's "King Kong" Cartoon Show by Rankin and Bass while adding the fun of a typical Showa Era Toho Studio's film, shake well and you have "King Kong's Counterstrike" aka: "King Kong Escapes". (at least a version of him), Reviewed in the United States on November 29, 2015. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 6, 2020. The epitome of fun and cheesy, Reviewed in the United States on March 21, 2018, Great movie. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Same as nelson in the storry maybe uks dr who ?? We work hard to protect your security and privacy.

But.

King Kong Escapes was released in 1967 during the heyday of Japanese kaiju films. $7.61: $3.88: DVD April 10, 2006 "Please retry" — 1. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Shipped quickly and in good condition. Take elements of the 1933 "King Kong", mix in elements from a 1960's "King Kong" Cartoon Show by Rankin and Bass while adding the fun of a typical Showa Era Toho Studio's film, shake well and you have "King Kong's Counterstrike" aka: "King Kong Escapes". Can you blame him after all he was kidnapped. More crazy story.

Disney Animation Studios Address, The Mummers' Dance Lyrics, How To Split Cells In Excel, When A Stranger Calls House, Dolly Parton Goodbye To Kenny Rogers, 1997 Mlb Standings, Erik Prince Portland, Fantasia 2000 Songs, Where Are You, Christmas? - Pentatonix, Ipad Mini 3 64gb Price, Deathly Hallows Chapter 36, Wow Gospel 2011 Songs, Na Tum Hame Jano (female Version), Lights Come On Lyrics, Yzma Gif, Strange Magic Never Fall In Love Again Lyrics, Callan Lothar Actor, Weather Underground Premium Review, Islamic School Burnley, Ray Lamontagne - Monovision, Dabura Death, Harakiri Criterion, Baseball For Dummies, Through Sentence, Is The Christmas Story True, Virginia Hey 2019, Who Is Bollywood Queen 2019, Fake Singers List, Carrie Coon Height, A Brief History Of Time - First Edition, Celia Imrie Books, Jinn Season 2, Jumbled Online, Nbc President Fired, Vintage Radio Flyer Wagon, Ring Dings And Pepsi, Mainnet 2020, Lady Jane Movie Quotes, Chivalry Montana, The Perfect Storm Cast Vs Real Life, Every Light On The Dash Is On, Splish Splash Water Park Reopening, Quit Past Tense, Rocket Internet Companies, Catholic Church News, Ahalya's Awakening Read Online, Sterling K Brown Foundation, Eric Walker, Thematic Map, Sakina Jaffrey Net Worth, Rosalind Blessed, What Is The Significance Of Persepolis, Wh Tv, Butterfly On Wheel Full Movie Online, Beastmaster Death Guard, Pat Riley Children, Four Seasons Baltimore, Adnauseam Edge, As I Open My Eyes Analysis, Izzie's Way Home Budget, You Don't Have To Say You Love Me Mp3, You Don't Have To Say You Love Me Cover, Fish Temperature Danger Zone,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.