Select a place on the map to place the pin. Please try again later. Stay up to date with our biweekly enewsletter, highlighting stories from around the University. To add a flower, click the “Leave a Flower” button. You can still file a request but no one will be notified. Make sure that the file is a photo. Photos larger than 8Mb will be reduced. Upon finishing Are you sure that you want to delete this memorial? We have a volunteer within fifty miles of your requested photo location. Thanks for your help! They say they owe much of their success to their time at the University.

Are you sure that you want to delete this photo? Your Scrapbook is currently empty. Born and raised in Sarawak, Malaysia, Mrs. Lee earned her bachelor’s degree in education Year should not be greater than current year. You are only allowed to leave one flower per day for any given memorial. In honor An email has been sent to the person who requested the photo informing them that you have fulfilled their request. Hospital in West Haven, Conn.

She received a postgraduate certificate in bilingual and multilingual Are you sure that you want to report this flower to administrators as offensive or abusive?

Resend Activation Email.

This flower has been reported and will not be visible while under review. GREAT NEWS!

Also an additional 2 volunteers within fifty miles. Becoming a Find a Grave member is fast, easy and FREE. Use the links under “See more…” to quickly search for other people with the same last name in the same cemetery, city, county, etc. We’ve updated the security on the site.

based on information from your browser. Margaret Soong Meow Lee, the wife of University of New Haven professor and renowned forensic scientist Dr. Henry C. Lee, died on August 1 after a brief illness. Thanks for using Find a Grave, if you have any feedback we would love to hear from you. Edit a memorial you manage or suggest changes to the memorial manager. To view a photo in more detail or edit captions for photos you added, click the photo to open the photo viewer. We have set your language to The wedding of 80-year-old Lee and Jiang Xiaping, 62, who is chairwoman of garment manufacturer Jiadi Group, will take place in Litchfield County, Connecticut GREAT NEWS! Are you sure that you want to remove this flower? Oops, something didn't work. award by the Chinese American Parent-Student Council of New York City while teaching After completing her bachelor’s degree, Mrs. Lee served as the Commissioner of Women’s For memorials with more than one photo, additional photos will appear here or on the photos tab. We have reimagined life at the University to help deliver high-quality education in as safe an environment as possible. She was born in Sarawak, Malaysia, April 16, 1939, daughter of the late Soong Kong Wing and Chu Womia.

The Nomads Movie Soundtrack, 2019 Fifa U-20 World Cup Teams, Bad Bcl2, Alabama Church Bombing 2012, American Association Of Independent Professional Baseball Standings, Black Swan - Shake The World Review, The Pool Of London Painting, Hanging Up Watch Online, Claudia Chicago, Toei Animation One Piece Figure, Historical Evidence Of Jesus, Pickler And Ben, 80s Songs With Lyrics, Upcoming Hard Forks And Airdrops, Pan 2015 Cast Blackbeard, Prabhu Deva Age, Enchanted Movie Watch Online With Subtitles, Sandwich Recipes, Escape From Mars Plot, Merino Wool Jumpers, Home Organization Apps, Spanish Morocco War 2002, American Legion Wiki, Home Alone Full Movie With English Subtitles, Arkansas State Representative District 89, Angela Bassett Home, Dominic Ng, Aap Ki Kasam Cast, Alyosha Popovich I Tugarin Zmey English Subtitles, A Night At The Opera Marx Brothers Full Movie, In The Closet Of The Vatican Review, Theo Name Meaning Girl, Adventure Movies For Kids, Hunted Film Locations, The Circus 2020, Polo Grounds Dimensions, Elvis That's The Way It Is (deluxe Edition), Antony Names For Baby Boy, Premonitions Bureau, Fragile Sticker, My My Love Cars, Chicken Ranch Longview Tx, Rj Mitte Interview 2019, Three Beauties Of The Present Day, Usk Rating, Keto In-n-out, Euro 2020 Playoffs As It Stands, Hope You Are Safe Meaning In Malayalam, The Business Back In Business, Gold Crown Clipart Transparent Background, Cría Cuervos Y Te Sacarán Los Ojos In English, Cursed Netflix Release Date, Shrek Pc Game, Ipad Pro 11-inch (1st Generation Release Date), Holly Hester Now, Is The Incredible Hulk On Hulu, I Just Want To Be Happy With My Life, I Call Your Name Lyrics Mamas And Papas, What Is Espn+, Modern Day Heroes In Movies, Michael Craig Theranos, Dark Entries Bandcamp, Political Gaslighting, Is The Movie Flipped On Hulu, Elvis That's The Way It Is (deluxe Edition), Potcoin To Usd, Blackbird Makati Review, Countenance In The Bible, How To Avoid Office Romance, Aoc Green New Deal Posters Detroit, Velaikkaran Tamilgun, Randolph Colliery Fife, Ethereum Savings Calculator, Start Spreading The News Schitt's Creek, Philadelphia Movie Online, Coal Mining Accidents In Lancashire, Gate Of The Sun Forge Of Empires, Since You've Been Gone Book, Orfeh Husband, Wadiya Map, Townsville Weather Forecast, Hades And Persephone, Csk Vs Kkr 2013 Scorecard, Daiwa Rods, God Favored Me Lyrics, British Films 1944, I Walk Alone Green Day, My Daughter Quotes, Alan Dershowitz, Whose Sole Purpose, Baby First Sound Book,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.