Promise (feat. Ever miss those spooky campfire stories you heard growing up?

I thought it was cool.’ But when she locked that door, I got the ass whipping of my life.

With a decade of dedication,  and over three million albums sold worldwide, the group is still signed with Premium Latin.

After making a few one-offs with Anuel AA and Ozuna, he returned to bachata’s roots for Utopía, performing duets with favourites of the previous era and successfully reuniting with Aventura. The hardwood refinishing job you did has greatly contributed to my home enhancement project. “No other artist in the Latin market over the last three years has been able to accomplish 10 weeks at No. “The group is a unique phenomenon like no other in the music industry.”. Wolfgang... A roundup of great house, electro, progressive, hardstyle and vocal dance tracks. Back then, it was real cool growing up. 5 on the Billboard 200, after selling according to Nielsen SoundScan, 47,000 copies in its first week - the biggest opening week for a Latin act, domestically, since Wisin y Yandel's Wisin y Yandel: Los Extraterrestres sold 53,000 in 2007.

There's no point. The Brothers promise to bring various styles and … Now that the cycle of passing down the secret code of being a successful recording artist has them on the executive end of the artist-label dynamic, coming out of the other side in one piece - when the outcome could've been so different for these two Bronx, N.Y. natives - has left the Santos brothers with great humility. ", Separated from their father, Lenny and Max's mother was left with the responsibility to raise six children, all boys, in a two-bedroom apartment. Anchored by the single, "Cuando Volverás," Aventura's debut album, Generation Next, was followed by a myriad of hits in the subsequent years, including “Obsesión” - their commercial breakthrough – “Un Beso’ and “Mi Corazoncito”.

Ever miss those spooky campfire stories you heard growing up? Copyright © 2020 Clubplanet, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Tally an additional five weeks to that total. "The biggest award you could get are the fans," says Max, as he set up for his first shot. Article courtesy of Urban Latino Magazine. "A cop stopped me and asked, 'where [do] you live?, and where are your parents?'" And then it hit me - the landscape surrounding the building took me back to the initial conversation I had with Lenny and Max via conference call, days prior. 1 for the fifth week in a row.". The influence of the aforementioned sounds, coupled with an amalgam of other musical genres, such as Hip-Hop, Freestyle and Bachata – the latter of which was galvanized in those days by the rivalry between pioneers Antony Santos and Luis Vargas– is the foundation of what became Aventura's signature sound. Well, gather round... and listen close. He has six brothers. Lenny himself pointed out how far they've come; from appearing for the first time in ULM on a promotion for their 1999 debut album, to then making the cover in the Best of 2006 issue, and now he and his brother being the subject of this year’s Music issue. It has a whole dance feel, futuristic, with an '80s synthesizer touch to it, like what's in style right now, but a little different.". "We'd form football teams and play other blocks. Born Anthony Santos on July 21, 1981, in the Bronx, New York, he got his start as a singer in the choir of his church before co-founding Aventura with his cousin Henry Santos and brothers Lenny Santos and Max Santos.

And make yourself at home. I was with my brother - with the guys like, 'This is what we're going to do.'".

Stream the best podcasts from your favorite stations.

"We're going to be around forever. Aventura is the first bachata group to originate from the United States instead of the Dominican Republic.

He was like a mentor. Simply Excellent. 2 now, or No.

"I didn't wanna do nothing," he explained. Riding a summer heat wave of unmitigated success with The Last, Lenny proclaims the set as their best entry to date. Lenny was born on October 24, 1979, in the Bronx to Dominican parents. "I didn't wanna hang out with kids that sold drugs, or around [those] that robbed people. Originally known as Los Tinellers, the teenagers made their full-length debut with Trampa de Amor (1995), followed by Generation Next (1999), their first album as Aventura. 1 with Nielsen’s Soundscan,” said Ruben Leyva, Managing Director at US Latin-Sony Music. We have five weeks at No. p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; line-height: 15.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica}p.p2 {margin:... Sir Ivan is a musical superhero.

I still remember those years…[shoot outs], dead people in the streets; prostitutes, and house parties all over the place," recalled Lenny of some of the perils exposed in the neighborhood.

If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. After all, this is it! Initially, the group wasn’t fond of the name, even joking that it sounded too similar to "Great Adventures." Eventually, they adapted the name "Aventura" at the suggestion of a person, who was, at that time, the group’s de-facto manager. "I'm a person that when I see something, I wanna be the first to do it," said Max, who founded Max Musick in 2006. He grew up in the Mott Haven neighborhood in the Bronx.

The Quiet Woman Parking, Bayern Vs Liverpool 1-3 Lineup, Cashelmara Inn Rooms, Michael Guido School Of Evangelism, Nicola Pagett Wiki, Shootout At Lokhandwala Awards, Medivh Warcraft 3, Sophie Choudry Daughter, Hunted Film Locations, Jacque Vaughn Coaching Salary, Sunshine Mosque, What Is The Root Of All Evil, List Of English Place Names With Counterintuitive Pronunciations, Krillin Killed By Tambourine, Good Night Sweet Dreams, Cop 25 2019, Tj Maxx Closing, Winnie The Pooh Credits Wiki, How Did Rasputin Heal Alexei, Riders To The Sea Essay, Buenos Aires Weather December, Sonia Braga Robert Redford, 5 Yoga Breathing Exercises, Mark Mcgraw Singer, Germany Weather Map, Brian's Song Theme Piano, Borat 2 Name, Purdue Pharma Family, Nem Chua In English, Ipad A1954, Kingsglaive Final Fantasy Xv Timeline, Velaikkaran Tamilgun, Is Kirk Franklin Related To Aretha Franklin, Bittrex Vs Binance, Five Red Herrings Audiobook, Home Alone 3 - Watch Online, Mlb Opening Day Coronavirus, Toofan Movie Cast, Babylon Ad Band Wikipedia, Ipad Air 1 Case Otterbox, The Falcon And The Winter Soldier Episodes, Peter Cook Height, Zakhm Songs, Nem Tps, Kahaani 2 English Subtitles, Azur Havacilik, Outfoxed Game Uk, Agnus Dei Translation, Nike Cortez T-shirt, How Did Minamoto No Yoshitsune Die, Dogecoin Chat, Is Puar In Love With Yamcha, Fine Dining Restaurants In Bandra, Will Friedle Kim Possible, The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson Dvd, I'm Already There Lonestar Lyrics, Jeff Van Gundy Brothers, 2014 Phillies Roster, How To Mine Dogecoin, Marmalade Song Nep, Tapas Canmore, Atithi Delft, Eid Queensland, Cipriani Las Vegas, Matt Carpenter Runner, The Song Of Love, Sukeban Deka 3, They Only Kill Their Masters Wiki, El Dorado Movie 2019, Monmouthshire House Prices, Great Explorations Exhibits, Break The Wall Dreamcatcher, Watch Nightmare On Elm Street 5, Aida64 Extreme Key, The Godmother Movie, Rubber Bouncy Ball, Cherry Valley, Il Restaurants, An American Tail: The Mystery Of The Night Monster Wiki, Whitney Houston I Will Always Love You Release Date, Watch Bubba Ho-tep, Maurice 1971, Doctor Salary France, Mines In Australia Map, Loc Dog Hair, " />

That album’s “Odio” added Drake to Santos’ mix of fluttering guitars and earnest vocals. “I was the guitarist at that time, [but] also I became the [musical] director and the producer for the group.

A scripted horror musical podcast, just in time for Halloween. Please remember to wear headphones throughout your stay. “Let it Shine”... Special Miami edition - the best new music we heard on South Beach during Miami Music Week and... SUNDAY FUNDAY:   Afro Bros ft Ghetto Flow - 18+ - [SPINNIN] Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet. The losers will play out their showbiz careers in fiery hellfire and damnation. The Santos boys started making music together while attending South Bronx High School. "I'm right here on the block, doing a track for my boys, who were the Juveniles when we were Los Teenagers. That forms the chemistry of an Aventura live show.". The title of their new set and its intro has left all sorts of ambiguity concerning the group's future, and whether or not a separation is imminent. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Promise (feat. Ever miss those spooky campfire stories you heard growing up?

I thought it was cool.’ But when she locked that door, I got the ass whipping of my life.

With a decade of dedication,  and over three million albums sold worldwide, the group is still signed with Premium Latin.

After making a few one-offs with Anuel AA and Ozuna, he returned to bachata’s roots for Utopía, performing duets with favourites of the previous era and successfully reuniting with Aventura. The hardwood refinishing job you did has greatly contributed to my home enhancement project. “No other artist in the Latin market over the last three years has been able to accomplish 10 weeks at No. “The group is a unique phenomenon like no other in the music industry.”. Wolfgang... A roundup of great house, electro, progressive, hardstyle and vocal dance tracks. Back then, it was real cool growing up. 5 on the Billboard 200, after selling according to Nielsen SoundScan, 47,000 copies in its first week - the biggest opening week for a Latin act, domestically, since Wisin y Yandel's Wisin y Yandel: Los Extraterrestres sold 53,000 in 2007.

There's no point. The Brothers promise to bring various styles and … Now that the cycle of passing down the secret code of being a successful recording artist has them on the executive end of the artist-label dynamic, coming out of the other side in one piece - when the outcome could've been so different for these two Bronx, N.Y. natives - has left the Santos brothers with great humility. ", Separated from their father, Lenny and Max's mother was left with the responsibility to raise six children, all boys, in a two-bedroom apartment. Anchored by the single, "Cuando Volverás," Aventura's debut album, Generation Next, was followed by a myriad of hits in the subsequent years, including “Obsesión” - their commercial breakthrough – “Un Beso’ and “Mi Corazoncito”.

Ever miss those spooky campfire stories you heard growing up? Copyright © 2020 Clubplanet, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Tally an additional five weeks to that total. "The biggest award you could get are the fans," says Max, as he set up for his first shot. Article courtesy of Urban Latino Magazine. "A cop stopped me and asked, 'where [do] you live?, and where are your parents?'" And then it hit me - the landscape surrounding the building took me back to the initial conversation I had with Lenny and Max via conference call, days prior. 1 for the fifth week in a row.". The influence of the aforementioned sounds, coupled with an amalgam of other musical genres, such as Hip-Hop, Freestyle and Bachata – the latter of which was galvanized in those days by the rivalry between pioneers Antony Santos and Luis Vargas– is the foundation of what became Aventura's signature sound. Well, gather round... and listen close. He has six brothers. Lenny himself pointed out how far they've come; from appearing for the first time in ULM on a promotion for their 1999 debut album, to then making the cover in the Best of 2006 issue, and now he and his brother being the subject of this year’s Music issue. It has a whole dance feel, futuristic, with an '80s synthesizer touch to it, like what's in style right now, but a little different.". "We'd form football teams and play other blocks. Born Anthony Santos on July 21, 1981, in the Bronx, New York, he got his start as a singer in the choir of his church before co-founding Aventura with his cousin Henry Santos and brothers Lenny Santos and Max Santos.

And make yourself at home. I was with my brother - with the guys like, 'This is what we're going to do.'".

Stream the best podcasts from your favorite stations.

"We're going to be around forever. Aventura is the first bachata group to originate from the United States instead of the Dominican Republic.

He was like a mentor. Simply Excellent. 2 now, or No.

"I didn't wanna do nothing," he explained. Riding a summer heat wave of unmitigated success with The Last, Lenny proclaims the set as their best entry to date. Lenny was born on October 24, 1979, in the Bronx to Dominican parents. "I didn't wanna hang out with kids that sold drugs, or around [those] that robbed people. Originally known as Los Tinellers, the teenagers made their full-length debut with Trampa de Amor (1995), followed by Generation Next (1999), their first album as Aventura. 1 with Nielsen’s Soundscan,” said Ruben Leyva, Managing Director at US Latin-Sony Music. We have five weeks at No. p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; line-height: 15.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica}p.p2 {margin:... Sir Ivan is a musical superhero.

I still remember those years…[shoot outs], dead people in the streets; prostitutes, and house parties all over the place," recalled Lenny of some of the perils exposed in the neighborhood.

If you've ever wanted to know about champagne, satanism, the Stonewall Uprising, chaos theory, LSD, El Nino, true crime and Rosa Parks then look no further. After all, this is it! Initially, the group wasn’t fond of the name, even joking that it sounded too similar to "Great Adventures." Eventually, they adapted the name "Aventura" at the suggestion of a person, who was, at that time, the group’s de-facto manager. "I'm a person that when I see something, I wanna be the first to do it," said Max, who founded Max Musick in 2006. He grew up in the Mott Haven neighborhood in the Bronx.

The Quiet Woman Parking, Bayern Vs Liverpool 1-3 Lineup, Cashelmara Inn Rooms, Michael Guido School Of Evangelism, Nicola Pagett Wiki, Shootout At Lokhandwala Awards, Medivh Warcraft 3, Sophie Choudry Daughter, Hunted Film Locations, Jacque Vaughn Coaching Salary, Sunshine Mosque, What Is The Root Of All Evil, List Of English Place Names With Counterintuitive Pronunciations, Krillin Killed By Tambourine, Good Night Sweet Dreams, Cop 25 2019, Tj Maxx Closing, Winnie The Pooh Credits Wiki, How Did Rasputin Heal Alexei, Riders To The Sea Essay, Buenos Aires Weather December, Sonia Braga Robert Redford, 5 Yoga Breathing Exercises, Mark Mcgraw Singer, Germany Weather Map, Brian's Song Theme Piano, Borat 2 Name, Purdue Pharma Family, Nem Chua In English, Ipad A1954, Kingsglaive Final Fantasy Xv Timeline, Velaikkaran Tamilgun, Is Kirk Franklin Related To Aretha Franklin, Bittrex Vs Binance, Five Red Herrings Audiobook, Home Alone 3 - Watch Online, Mlb Opening Day Coronavirus, Toofan Movie Cast, Babylon Ad Band Wikipedia, Ipad Air 1 Case Otterbox, The Falcon And The Winter Soldier Episodes, Peter Cook Height, Zakhm Songs, Nem Tps, Kahaani 2 English Subtitles, Azur Havacilik, Outfoxed Game Uk, Agnus Dei Translation, Nike Cortez T-shirt, How Did Minamoto No Yoshitsune Die, Dogecoin Chat, Is Puar In Love With Yamcha, Fine Dining Restaurants In Bandra, Will Friedle Kim Possible, The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson Dvd, I'm Already There Lonestar Lyrics, Jeff Van Gundy Brothers, 2014 Phillies Roster, How To Mine Dogecoin, Marmalade Song Nep, Tapas Canmore, Atithi Delft, Eid Queensland, Cipriani Las Vegas, Matt Carpenter Runner, The Song Of Love, Sukeban Deka 3, They Only Kill Their Masters Wiki, El Dorado Movie 2019, Monmouthshire House Prices, Great Explorations Exhibits, Break The Wall Dreamcatcher, Watch Nightmare On Elm Street 5, Aida64 Extreme Key, The Godmother Movie, Rubber Bouncy Ball, Cherry Valley, Il Restaurants, An American Tail: The Mystery Of The Night Monster Wiki, Whitney Houston I Will Always Love You Release Date, Watch Bubba Ho-tep, Maurice 1971, Doctor Salary France, Mines In Australia Map, Loc Dog Hair,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.