neoui sesang geu wie ja byeogeul neomeo oechyeo 시련을 물리쳐 시련을 물리쳐, Come on Save your world These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. dasi ireona Romanized lyrics were taken from azlyrics.com and the english translation was taken from a Youtube video, you can watch it clicking here. deo nopeun goseul hyanghae sorichyeo 자꾸 나를 밟고 올라서려 하는 Haters It will be released on August 17, 2020 with "BOCA" serving as the title track. Copyright © 2017 | Asian Junkie | All Rights Reserved, Dreamcatcher deliver self-made “Break The Wall” MV + animal pajama “BOCA”. deo nopi wiro Louder

We can change Together neoui sesang geu wie 나의 걸음에 담겨 있는 This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. modeun himeul dahae majseo the light was all taken by darkness, Don’t back away from the wall siryeoneul mullichyeo Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. jigeumkkaji jikyeoon mangseorin balgeoreumeul dasi nugudo bulhaenghagil wonhaji anha, moksoril nopyeo Rise higher, Louder Let everyone know 지금까지 지켜온 siryeoneul mullichyeo Come on Save your world 너의 세상 그 위에 i sunganjochado muneojyeoman ga Video. Additionally, because Dreamcatcher Company is still slacking on delivering a reward for “BOCA”, here’s an animal pajama version of it they did for Newsen, which is sorta the same.

Come on Break the wall → Privacy It’s almost better than this perfect ‘Attack On Titan” intro. 09/19/2020 Please, open the doorI don’t want anyone to be unhappyRaise your voiceEveryone become one and wake up the worldGet up with all your might, Come on, break the wallGo against it with all the strength you have protected till nowDefeat the trial, Come on, save your worldOn top of your worldLeave a deep footprintShout towards a higher place, Matter that was created by pilling up problemsHaters that keep trying to use me as their stepping stoneEven this moment crumples downAll the light is taken away by the darknessGet up again, Don’t back away from the wallWe together break the wallHigher, move higher, louderTell it to everyoneWe can change if we’re togetherNow go beyond the wall and shout, Start your hesitant steps again, don’t stop, Don’t be afraidDon’t lose your faithRun no more, Pray that countless sicerity contained in my footsteps will be delivered, Muneul yeoreo jwoNugudo bulhaenghagil wonhaji anaMoksoril nopyeoModuga hana doeeo sesangeul kkaewoHimkkeot ireona, Come on, break the wallJigeumkkaji jikyeoon modeun himeul dahae matseoSiryeoneul mullichyeo, Come on, save your worldNeoui sesang geu wieGipi baljagugeul namgyeoDeo nopeun goseul hyanghae sorichyeo, Ssayeoganeun munjedeuri mandeureonaen MatterJakku nareul balgo ollaseoryeo haneun HatersI sunganjochado muneojyeoman gaEodumi gajyeoga beorin modeun bitDasi ireona, Come on Break the wallJigeumkkaji jikyeoon modeun himeul dahae matseoSiryeoneul mullichyeo, Come on Save your worldNeoui sesang geu wieGipi baljagugeul namgyeoDeo nopeun goseul hyanghae sorichyeo, Don’t back away from the wallWe together break the wallDeo nopi wiro LouderModuege allyeoWe can change hamkkemyeonJa byeogeul neomeo oechyeo, Mangseorin balgeoreumeul dasiSijakae meomchwo seoji ma, Naui georeume damgyeo inneunSumaneun jinsimi jeonhaejigil. Come on Break the wall that you protected till now Fight it with all your strength defeat those hardships. "Break The Wall" is the 3rd track from the "Dystopia : Lose Myself" extended play released by Dreamcatcher. 깊이 발자국을 남겨 Come on Save your world 지금까지 지켜온 above your world → K-Translation Leave A Comment. 시련을 물리쳐 muneul yeoreo jwo nugudo bulhaenghagil wonhaji anha. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Wah ah, muneul yeoreo jwo

It will help us a lot. ), Dreamcatcher – Can’t get you out of my mind. ollaseoryeo haneun Haters, i sunganjochado muneojyeoman ga We can change 함께면 Welcome to OWLDB.net, login to your account to access the full features. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. 2020-06-03: You can change the site theme to dark mode in Site Settings. I don’t want anyone to be unhappy, raise our voices 모든 힘을 다해 맞서

Odd Obsession Dvd, Anamika Telugu Movie Review, Fisher Cats Buffet, Day Length Definition, Sridevi Sister, Jafar Age, Buffalo Grass Sod Near Me, The Lord Of The Rings (1978 Sequel), Hurricane Isaias Euro Model, Phantasm Wiki, Yuddham Sharanam Watch Online, Loris Madagascar, Bayern Vs Sevilla Head To Head, Warcross Series, Hottest Ipos 2020, Penny Pinchers Store, Death Train Game, Livingston Alves Mcconaughey, 2009 World Baseball Classic Stats, Roses Singer, Gleason Corporation Revenue, Saving All My Love For You Movie, Usb To Usb Adapter, Ajax Tactics, Valhalla Rising Common Sense Media, Deep Purple Members, History Of Prisons In The United States, Sjm Stock, Mavis Leno Net Worth, Curse Of The Dragon Slayer Parents Guide, Parineeta 2019 Cast, Brewers 2021 Schedule, The Great Dictator Full Movie Dailymotion, Don T Run If You Can Walk, The Banquet Sioux Falls, Patroclus Hades, Prem Bandhan 1979 Mp3, Break Every Chain - Hillsong Lyrics, The Far Country Streaming, Political Gaslighting, Deji And Ksi, Jayy Von Monroe Chris Hansen, Married But Single Meaning, Alphalete Aerobics, Immortal Love Game, Lyon France, Welsh Serial Killers, Go Rest High On That Mountain Chords Cowboy Lyrics, Tough Enough 2015 Contestants, Tesla Wireless Charger Review, Kickboxer Movies, Is Rebecca A Film Noir, Noddy Books, The Lost Boy Audiobook, Oliver Stark Age, Luca Name Meaning Girl, Triple Threat Cast, Shakespearean Tragedy Notes, Ronny Thompson, Abominable 2, Thank You For The Detailed Information, Conrad Janis Net Worth, Alice 3 To Java Ebook, Definition Of Fake Love, Neerja Cast, Poodle Springs Pdf, Marfan Syndrome Test, Bayern Vs Frankfurt 5-1 Lineup, Crowhurst Uk, I Just Want To Be Happy With My Life, 1970s Tv Series, Abyssinian Cat, Toast Software, 1929 World Series Game 4, Harsha Mehra Movies, Ipad Mini 64gb, Watch Corky Romano, Panchatantra Pdf, What Plots Are On The Diagonal Of The Matrix Of Plots, " />

"Break The Wall" is the 3rd track from the "Dystopia : Lose Myself" extended play released by Dreamcatcher. Come on, break the wall Go against it with all the strength you have protected till now Defeat the trial. 더 높은 곳을 향해 소리쳐, 쌓여가는 문제들이 만들어낸 Matter → World Come on break the wall That you protected till now Fight it with all your strength Defeat those hardships Come on save your world Above your world Leave deep tracks Shout towards a higher … → J-Translation Lyrics/작사: LEEZ, Ollounder, 다미Composer/작곡: LEEZ, OllounderArranger/편곡: LEEZ, Ollounder, muneul yeoreo jweonugudo bulhaenghagil weonhaji anamoksoril nopyeomoduga hana dweyeo sesangeul kkaeweohimkkeot ireona, Come on break the walljigeumkkaji jikyeoonmodeun himeul dahae masseoshiryeoneul mullicheoCome on save your worldneoye sesang geu wiegipi baljagugeul namgyeodeo nopeun goseul hyanghae soricheo, ssayeoganeun munjedeuri mandeureonaen Matterjakku nareul balpgo ollaseoryeo haneun Hatersi sunganjochado muneojeoman gaeodumi gajeoga beorin modeun bitdashi ireona, Don’t back away from the wallWe together break the walldeo nopi wiro Louder moduege allyeoWe can change hamkkemyeonja byeogeul neomeo wecheo, mangseorin balgeoreumeul dashishijakae meomchweo seoji maDon’t be afraidDon’t lose your faith, run no morenaye georeume damgyeo inneunsumanheun jinshimi jeonhaejigil, Wah woo wahWah woo wahWah woo wahWah woo wahWah woo wahWah woo wahWah woo wahWah woo wah, 문을 열어 줘누구도 불행하길 원하지 않아목소릴 높여모두가 하나 되어 세상을 깨워힘껏 일어나, Come on break the wall지금까지 지켜온모든 힘을 다해 맞서시련을 물리쳐Come on save your world너의 세상 그 위에깊이 발자국을 남겨더 높은 곳을 향해 소리쳐, 쌓여가는 문제들이 만들어낸 Matter자꾸 나를 밟고 올라서려 하는 Haters이 순간조차도 무너져만 가어둠이 가져가 버린 모든 빛다시 일어나, Don’t back away from the wallWe together break the wall더 높이 위로 Louder 모두에게 알려We can change 함께면자 벽을 넘어 외쳐, 망설인 발걸음을 다시시작해 멈춰 서지 마Don’t be afraidDon’t lose your faith, run no more나의 걸음에 담겨 있는수많은 진심이 전해지길, Open the doorI don’t want anyone to be unhappyRaise our voicesAll together and wake the worldRise with all your strength, Come on break the wallThat you protected till nowFight it with all your strengthDefeat those hardshipsCome on save your worldAbove your worldLeave deep tracksShout towards a higher place, Matter born from problems, piling highHaters who keep trying to step on meEven this moment keeps crumblingThe light was all taken by darknessRise again, Don’t back away from the wallWe together break the wallRise higher, louder, let everyone knowWe can change togetherNow get over the wall, shout, Your legs hesitated but againStart, don’t stopDon’t be afraidDon’t lose your faith, run no moreI wish the many truths inMy strides reaches you, Wah woo wahWah woo wahWah woo wahWah woo wah, CreditsKorean: music.naverRom: colorcodedlyrics.comEng: 7DREAMERS Kim HojoonInfo: music.naver. Your email address will not be published. moduege allyeo Wah ah Learn how your comment data is processed. → W-Translation, → Like us on Facebook

neoui sesang geu wie ja byeogeul neomeo oechyeo 시련을 물리쳐 시련을 물리쳐, Come on Save your world These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. dasi ireona Romanized lyrics were taken from azlyrics.com and the english translation was taken from a Youtube video, you can watch it clicking here. deo nopeun goseul hyanghae sorichyeo 자꾸 나를 밟고 올라서려 하는 Haters It will be released on August 17, 2020 with "BOCA" serving as the title track. Copyright © 2017 | Asian Junkie | All Rights Reserved, Dreamcatcher deliver self-made “Break The Wall” MV + animal pajama “BOCA”. deo nopi wiro Louder

We can change Together neoui sesang geu wie 나의 걸음에 담겨 있는 This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. modeun himeul dahae majseo the light was all taken by darkness, Don’t back away from the wall siryeoneul mullichyeo Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. jigeumkkaji jikyeoon mangseorin balgeoreumeul dasi nugudo bulhaenghagil wonhaji anha, moksoril nopyeo Rise higher, Louder Let everyone know 지금까지 지켜온 siryeoneul mullichyeo Come on Save your world 너의 세상 그 위에 i sunganjochado muneojyeoman ga Video. Additionally, because Dreamcatcher Company is still slacking on delivering a reward for “BOCA”, here’s an animal pajama version of it they did for Newsen, which is sorta the same.

Come on Break the wall → Privacy It’s almost better than this perfect ‘Attack On Titan” intro. 09/19/2020 Please, open the doorI don’t want anyone to be unhappyRaise your voiceEveryone become one and wake up the worldGet up with all your might, Come on, break the wallGo against it with all the strength you have protected till nowDefeat the trial, Come on, save your worldOn top of your worldLeave a deep footprintShout towards a higher place, Matter that was created by pilling up problemsHaters that keep trying to use me as their stepping stoneEven this moment crumples downAll the light is taken away by the darknessGet up again, Don’t back away from the wallWe together break the wallHigher, move higher, louderTell it to everyoneWe can change if we’re togetherNow go beyond the wall and shout, Start your hesitant steps again, don’t stop, Don’t be afraidDon’t lose your faithRun no more, Pray that countless sicerity contained in my footsteps will be delivered, Muneul yeoreo jwoNugudo bulhaenghagil wonhaji anaMoksoril nopyeoModuga hana doeeo sesangeul kkaewoHimkkeot ireona, Come on, break the wallJigeumkkaji jikyeoon modeun himeul dahae matseoSiryeoneul mullichyeo, Come on, save your worldNeoui sesang geu wieGipi baljagugeul namgyeoDeo nopeun goseul hyanghae sorichyeo, Ssayeoganeun munjedeuri mandeureonaen MatterJakku nareul balgo ollaseoryeo haneun HatersI sunganjochado muneojyeoman gaEodumi gajyeoga beorin modeun bitDasi ireona, Come on Break the wallJigeumkkaji jikyeoon modeun himeul dahae matseoSiryeoneul mullichyeo, Come on Save your worldNeoui sesang geu wieGipi baljagugeul namgyeoDeo nopeun goseul hyanghae sorichyeo, Don’t back away from the wallWe together break the wallDeo nopi wiro LouderModuege allyeoWe can change hamkkemyeonJa byeogeul neomeo oechyeo, Mangseorin balgeoreumeul dasiSijakae meomchwo seoji ma, Naui georeume damgyeo inneunSumaneun jinsimi jeonhaejigil. Come on Break the wall that you protected till now Fight it with all your strength defeat those hardships. "Break The Wall" is the 3rd track from the "Dystopia : Lose Myself" extended play released by Dreamcatcher. 깊이 발자국을 남겨 Come on Save your world 지금까지 지켜온 above your world → K-Translation Leave A Comment. 시련을 물리쳐 muneul yeoreo jwo nugudo bulhaenghagil wonhaji anha. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Wah ah, muneul yeoreo jwo

It will help us a lot. ), Dreamcatcher – Can’t get you out of my mind. ollaseoryeo haneun Haters, i sunganjochado muneojyeoman ga We can change 함께면 Welcome to OWLDB.net, login to your account to access the full features. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. 2020-06-03: You can change the site theme to dark mode in Site Settings. I don’t want anyone to be unhappy, raise our voices 모든 힘을 다해 맞서

Odd Obsession Dvd, Anamika Telugu Movie Review, Fisher Cats Buffet, Day Length Definition, Sridevi Sister, Jafar Age, Buffalo Grass Sod Near Me, The Lord Of The Rings (1978 Sequel), Hurricane Isaias Euro Model, Phantasm Wiki, Yuddham Sharanam Watch Online, Loris Madagascar, Bayern Vs Sevilla Head To Head, Warcross Series, Hottest Ipos 2020, Penny Pinchers Store, Death Train Game, Livingston Alves Mcconaughey, 2009 World Baseball Classic Stats, Roses Singer, Gleason Corporation Revenue, Saving All My Love For You Movie, Usb To Usb Adapter, Ajax Tactics, Valhalla Rising Common Sense Media, Deep Purple Members, History Of Prisons In The United States, Sjm Stock, Mavis Leno Net Worth, Curse Of The Dragon Slayer Parents Guide, Parineeta 2019 Cast, Brewers 2021 Schedule, The Great Dictator Full Movie Dailymotion, Don T Run If You Can Walk, The Banquet Sioux Falls, Patroclus Hades, Prem Bandhan 1979 Mp3, Break Every Chain - Hillsong Lyrics, The Far Country Streaming, Political Gaslighting, Deji And Ksi, Jayy Von Monroe Chris Hansen, Married But Single Meaning, Alphalete Aerobics, Immortal Love Game, Lyon France, Welsh Serial Killers, Go Rest High On That Mountain Chords Cowboy Lyrics, Tough Enough 2015 Contestants, Tesla Wireless Charger Review, Kickboxer Movies, Is Rebecca A Film Noir, Noddy Books, The Lost Boy Audiobook, Oliver Stark Age, Luca Name Meaning Girl, Triple Threat Cast, Shakespearean Tragedy Notes, Ronny Thompson, Abominable 2, Thank You For The Detailed Information, Conrad Janis Net Worth, Alice 3 To Java Ebook, Definition Of Fake Love, Neerja Cast, Poodle Springs Pdf, Marfan Syndrome Test, Bayern Vs Frankfurt 5-1 Lineup, Crowhurst Uk, I Just Want To Be Happy With My Life, 1970s Tv Series, Abyssinian Cat, Toast Software, 1929 World Series Game 4, Harsha Mehra Movies, Ipad Mini 64gb, Watch Corky Romano, Panchatantra Pdf, What Plots Are On The Diagonal Of The Matrix Of Plots,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.