(727) 489-5885 | 1180 Ponce De Leon Blvd. In March 2003, the museum relocated to its new 24,000 square foot facility located next to the historic Sunken Gardens on 4th Street in St. Petersburg. Regular admission is around $10, I think. Privacy Policy, 201 N. Franklin St. Suite 102 For older kids, some of the more sophisticated activities are shop-worn.and/or have bits missing to them so not enough kids can play at one time or find the parts they need. Some exhibits require the assistance of a parent for younger kids, tweens could probably do on their own.

There are light refreshments available for purchase (soda, chips, etc.). I wouldn’t return even if it were free. Ask EcoStyle about Great Explorations Children's Museum, Ask samjacki about Great Explorations Children's Museum, Great for younger children's mock play, a bit pricey for what it is, Ask lovemyfamilyusa about Great Explorations Children's Museum, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in St. Petersburg, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in St. Petersburg, Hotels near Great Explorations Children's Museum, Hotels near James Museum of Western & Wildlife Art, Hotels near St. Petersburg Museum of History, Hotels near Skyway Fishing Pier State Park, Hotels near (SRQ) Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport, Hotels near (PIE) St. Petersburg Intl Airport, Hotels near ITT Technical Institute - St. Petersburg Campus, Hotels near Aveda Masters Studio Salon & Spa, Observatories & Planetariums in St. Petersburg, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing in St. Petersburg, Fishing Charters & Tours in St. Petersburg, Historical & Heritage Tours in St. Petersburg, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in St. Petersburg, Parasailing & Paragliding in St. Petersburg, Other Outdoor Activities in St. Petersburg, Boat Tours & Water Sports in St. Petersburg, Dolphin & Whale Watching in St. Petersburg, Waterskiing & Jetskiing in St. Petersburg, Stand-Up Paddleboarding in St. Petersburg, Health/Fitness Clubs & Gyms in St. Petersburg, Nature & Wildlife Areas in St. Petersburg, Game & Entertainment Centers in St. Petersburg, Paint & Pottery Studios in St. Petersburg, Architectural Buildings in St. Petersburg, Sacred & Religious Sites in St. Petersburg, Points of Interest & Landmarks in St. Petersburg, Conference & Convention Centers in St. Petersburg, James Museum of Western & Wildlife Art Tickets, St Petersburg Saturday Morning Market Tickets. I was a little apprehensive based on my past experience and reviews but was delightfully surprised by the quantity and quality of exhibits.First, I should disclose that my boys are 3 and 5.

I stumbled upon this place while I was trying to take my 5yo and 6yo niece and nephew to the Sunken Gardens (part of the same facility).

I'm glad I had my smartphone on me, or I would have been bored out of my mind.

After an hour, the adults were ready to leave, but since the kid was still having a good time playing, we just found a bench and sat. Even with the duration of our visit, my boys did not see every exhibit available. The kids thought they were at a Chucky Cheese type playland but the best part is, all the play areas and interactive exhibits are educational. Perfect for ages 3-5. An engaging museum for kids and toddlers. Designed for children 10 and under, the 24,000 square foot museum is filled with exhibits and activities to stimulate learning … Designed for children 10 and under, the 24,000 square foot museum is filled with exhibits and activities to stimulate learning through creativity, play and exploration. First off I typically don’t write reviews, this should tell you how bad this place was.From the reviews we read this was supposed to be a great place for kids with an engaging atmosphere and environment to learn and constructively play. Ask CarrieK736 about Great Explorations Children's Museum, Great for kids, but I don't think it was worth the cost, Ask Ratchet_of_Knoxville about Great Explorations Children's Museum. If you're visiting the area and want something to do that's totally kid-centric (12 and under), this is a good stop. I do not think adults, who are mostly supervising their kids' activities and not joining in, should be charged the amount that they are. For kids who like IT, video games and bells/whistles, there isn't a lot of flash or instant entertainment/gratification factor to this museum.

It has to be approached slowly with the primary objective of learning. The kids liked it so much we ended up driving back for the rest of the afternoon! We had a group with us with kids that ranged in age from 7 months to 6 years. This was not the case. Great Explorations Children’s Museum is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that has served the children and families of the Tampa Bay area since 1987. Many of the activities are geared for kids at least 6 and up so don’t waist your time with young children. Ages 7-8 will find enough to do to keep them busy enough as well, for a couple hours or so. The kids including the youngest and oldest, kept busy with all there was to do. It was in a different locations way back when. will like this museum. Several kids were having so much fun that they complained when it was time to leave.

James Ivory Awards, Miners Records, Episodes The Orville, John Purdue Gray Purdue Pharma, Out Of The Furnace Soundtrack, Eaton Solutions, Digimon Adventure: Last Evolution Kizuna Stream, Batman Games In Order, Ding Dong Daddy Lyrics, Is Microsoft A Good Long-term Investment, Ghassan Massoud Instagram, Dragon Ball Project Z Release Date, Story Of Sarafina, My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Rarity, Do Vegans Eat Cheese, Georgette Heyer Movies, Daddy's Little Girl Rap Song, Argo Blockchain Price, Old Dominion - One Man Band Meaning, Ipad Air 2 Sản Xuất Năm Nào, Ishant Sharma Ipl, Hank Bauer Football, Famous One-man Band, Juan Gabriel Pareja Days Gone, Upper Big Branch Mine Disaster Summary, Microsoft Moloch, It's All Been Done Lyrics, Paul Schneider Net Worth,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.