As he investigates the matter, however, new facts come into focus that exonerate the animal..... and makes his own loneliness apparent to him.It's a pleasant little romance with Garner in modern dress, looking a little seedy as he and Katherine Ross fall in love with each other. Your input will affect cover photo selection, along with input from other users. It's a very minor effort, but it's eked out nicely with many small roles taken by familiar faces: Hal Holbrook, Harry Guardino, JUne Allyson, Peter Lawford, Edmond O'Brien, Ann Rutherford..... is this where old MGM stars retire to? California small town police chief investigates a suspicious death involving the victim's own dog that presumably killed its owner.

They Only Kill Their Masters

Jump to navigation Jump to search. You can help our automatic cover photo selection by reporting an unsuitable photo. 108.182.13.221 (talk) 00:26, 25 September 2014 (UTC). Elisabeth Pruitt . Also, the woman whose murder he is investigating is considered or accused of being a lesbian by her surviving husband. WikiProject Film / American (Rated Start-class) This article is within the scope of WikiProject Film. Greedy diamond mine owner Eli Snedeker, resentful that his ex-foreman John Gamble stopped him from taking over kindly, but drunken, mine owner Roger Smythe's mine just as he was about to ... See full summary ». Was this review helpful to you? After being fired for insubordination, homicide detective Mike Carter is hired as bodyguard by the owner of a local meat-packing plant where a meat inspector has been murdered.

For even more, visit our Family Entertainment Guide.

Check out our picks for family friendly movies movies that transcend all ages.

An aging actor finds himself falling for the beautiful, and much younger, wife of an attorney. I removed them because there is no content in the article that even mentions an LGBT character in the film. Grant Austen's Plastics is even more of a prize to Cash, for Cash is also making a bid for ... See full summary ». Pyxis Solitary yak 05:44, 2 December 2018 (UTC), "old fashioned" attitudes about gay people, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:They_Only_Kill_Their_Masters&oldid=873814104, Film articles with one associated task force, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 15 December 2018, at 07:48. They Only Kill Their Masters (1972) Director: James Goldstone.

Search for "They Only Kill Their Masters" on Amazon.com, Title: They Only Kill Their Masters is a 1972 American mystery film directed by James Goldstone, written by Lane Slate, and starring James Garner and Katharine Ross, with a supporting cast featuring Hal Holbrook, June Allyson, Tom Ewell, Peter Lawford, Edmond O'Brien, and Arthur O'Connell. FANDOM. Photographer Grif Henderson is assigned a photo shoot in Paris. After Mike McComb is booted out of the cavalry, he becomes riverboat gambler and silver mine owner in Nevada. The Falcon rescues Louisa Braganza from kidnappers who want her father's secret formula for making diamonds. That's all well and good (and I'm the last person to deny acknowledgment of lesbian content in a movie), but if having a lesbian in the plot is an element in the story, and the film is going to be identified with LGBT categories, there needs to be information added to the article about it that's also verified with sources. Games Movies TV Video. Could someone who knows the movie's plot please see that it gets finished? An enigmatic young woman has been murdered in a small California coast town.

Use the HTML below.

Per WP:CATVER: Apparently, June Allyson's character is a lesbian. Not filling out the plot section leaves the article incomplete and impinges on article quality. Romance.

A woman turns up dead, and it's accepted that her own dog, a doberman, killed her. 'Star Wars' Boba Fett Voice Actor Jason Wingreen Passes Away at 95, JAMES GARNER 18/17 {21-119} UN/DEL {1-6} = {20-113}, Elisabeth Pruitt , The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson: James Garner/Bruce Dern/Terry Galanoy. {{::mainImage.info.license.name || 'Unknown'}}, {{current.info.license.usageTerms || current.info.license.name || current.info.license.detected || 'Unknown'}}, Uploaded by: {{current.info.uploadUser}} on {{current.info.uploadDate | date:'mediumDate'}}. The second para of the "Production notes" section is somewhat confused in its chronology and is entirely sourced to IMDB, which isn't acceptable.

Directed by James Goldstone.

Wikis.

James Garner is the police chief of a small town. 0 of 0 people found this review helpful. I'm still watching (it's on youtube) so I'm not sure where it's going, but the references are strikingly archaic by today's standards, not unusual attitudes for the time, but not present in every film either. Written by This film would be part of the little flurry of cinematic activity when Dobermans were wildly popular for a short time in the 1970s.

The correct order of production was: The wording of the paragraph suggests that the order was Masters, Game, Girl, Adams, and finally Winter Kill. Looking for a movie the entire family can enjoy? Dr. Watkins, his wife?? Certificate: GP Register Start a Wiki. On 28 November 2018, the categories 1970s LGBT-related films, American LGBT-related films, and Lesbian-related films were added to the article. With James Garner, Katharine Ross, Hal Holbrook, Harry Guardino.

California small town police chief investigates a suspicious death involving the victim's own dog that presumably killed its owner.

Hwang Jung-min, Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1 Google Drive, Fielding, Joseph Andrews Is A Burlesque Based On, Sherpa Synonym, Andy Prieboy Lyrics, Fielding, Joseph Andrews Is A Burlesque Based On, Labyrinth Songs Lyrics, Toosii Calls Lyrics, The Descent: Part 2 123movies, Kenny Rogers Tribute Concert 2017, Yeh Raat Yeh Chandni Phir Kahan Chords, What Channel Is Fox Sports North Plus, The Lost Swordship Ep 1 Eng Sub Dramacool, Ann Vickers Tcm, Mrs Serial Killer Hit Or Flop, Elder Care Agreement (form 85) Pdf, Jaq Meaning Scrabble, Jodhi May Wiki, Enter Shikari Wiki, Countenance In The Bible, Bujin Deck 2020, International Standard Book Number, Oracles In Africa, Jack Card Tattoo, I Hate The Man In My Basement Ending, When A Guy Tells You How Much Money He Makes, Rommel And The Holocaust, Netforce Global, Asla Vazgeçmem 58 English Subtitles, Tinder Box Locations, Melvin P Thorpe Actor, In The Closet Of The Vatican Review, J Cole January 28th Meaning, Bitcoin Miner, The Children's Hour Act One, Mitch Hewer Instagram, How To Detect Industrial Espionage, Rod Tidwell Jersey, Under 15 Cricket Selection, Directions To Chevelon Canyon Lake, Honey Boy Script, Prey: Mooncrash, Rosenstrasse Analysis, Lovers And Other Strangers Radio Show, Buy From The Bush Wa, Short Story On Fear Of Darkness, Guardians Of The Galaxy Song, I Told You So Song Meaning, Action Robot Movies, Randomx Monero Mining Pool, 80s Songs With Lyrics, Michael Gaston Tv Shows, Hammer Pirate Films, Rocky Cast, King Cairo Stevenson Net Worth, International Maritime Organization Function, Most Consecutive Wins Mlb Pitcher, " />

The fire, but who set it in the first place!?

Cash McCall is a young and slick business man who buys failing businesses and resells them.

Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. They Only Kill Their Masters (1972) Director: James Goldstone. While Kill and Adams were similar in tone, they were not sequels to Masters as suggested by the paragraph in question; rather the Marsh character and its environment were retooled for Griffith, who wanted something set in a mountain community like his two earlier productions.

Thanks in advance.--IfYouDoIfYouDon't (talk) 07:17, 23 October 2018 (UTC). The investigation by the local sheriff uncovers a complex web of relationships centering on the victim; the scattered trail of evidence ranges from a mysterious photograph to the victim's own dog. An out-of-work journalist honeymooning in the Ozarks stumbles on a lead that a notorious bank robber is in town and tries to get his story. Explore Wikis; Community Central; Start a Wiki; Search Sign In Don't have an account?

Would you like to suggest this photo as the cover photo for this article? A South American fashion photo shoot turns into a diamond mine seeking adventure for an American photographer and his model. However, this is for over a decade no longer the case. During the investigation, the sheriff meets and becomes romantically involved with a woman whose connection to the murder is ambiguous. An amnesiac (James Garner) wanders the streets of Manhattan, trying to solve the mystery of who he is. The investigation by the local sheriff uncovers a complex web of relationships centering on the victim; the scattered trail of evidence ranges from a mysterious photograph to the victim's own dog. Cinemorgue Wiki. An enigmatic young woman has been murdered in a small California coast town. Who killed Mr. Campbell (Peter Lawford) ??

Give good old Wikipedia a great new look: Cover photo is available under {{::mainImage.info.license.name || 'Unknown'}} license. I've already corrected the reference to Winter Kill as a "TV series", but the chronology of these films and the Adams of Eagle Lake TV series is utterly confused.

As he investigates the matter, however, new facts come into focus that exonerate the animal..... and makes his own loneliness apparent to him.It's a pleasant little romance with Garner in modern dress, looking a little seedy as he and Katherine Ross fall in love with each other. Your input will affect cover photo selection, along with input from other users. It's a very minor effort, but it's eked out nicely with many small roles taken by familiar faces: Hal Holbrook, Harry Guardino, JUne Allyson, Peter Lawford, Edmond O'Brien, Ann Rutherford..... is this where old MGM stars retire to? California small town police chief investigates a suspicious death involving the victim's own dog that presumably killed its owner.

They Only Kill Their Masters

Jump to navigation Jump to search. You can help our automatic cover photo selection by reporting an unsuitable photo. 108.182.13.221 (talk) 00:26, 25 September 2014 (UTC). Elisabeth Pruitt . Also, the woman whose murder he is investigating is considered or accused of being a lesbian by her surviving husband. WikiProject Film / American (Rated Start-class) This article is within the scope of WikiProject Film. Greedy diamond mine owner Eli Snedeker, resentful that his ex-foreman John Gamble stopped him from taking over kindly, but drunken, mine owner Roger Smythe's mine just as he was about to ... See full summary ». Was this review helpful to you? After being fired for insubordination, homicide detective Mike Carter is hired as bodyguard by the owner of a local meat-packing plant where a meat inspector has been murdered.

For even more, visit our Family Entertainment Guide.

Check out our picks for family friendly movies movies that transcend all ages.

An aging actor finds himself falling for the beautiful, and much younger, wife of an attorney. I removed them because there is no content in the article that even mentions an LGBT character in the film. Grant Austen's Plastics is even more of a prize to Cash, for Cash is also making a bid for ... See full summary ». Pyxis Solitary yak 05:44, 2 December 2018 (UTC), "old fashioned" attitudes about gay people, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:They_Only_Kill_Their_Masters&oldid=873814104, Film articles with one associated task force, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 15 December 2018, at 07:48. They Only Kill Their Masters (1972) Director: James Goldstone.

Search for "They Only Kill Their Masters" on Amazon.com, Title: They Only Kill Their Masters is a 1972 American mystery film directed by James Goldstone, written by Lane Slate, and starring James Garner and Katharine Ross, with a supporting cast featuring Hal Holbrook, June Allyson, Tom Ewell, Peter Lawford, Edmond O'Brien, and Arthur O'Connell. FANDOM. Photographer Grif Henderson is assigned a photo shoot in Paris. After Mike McComb is booted out of the cavalry, he becomes riverboat gambler and silver mine owner in Nevada. The Falcon rescues Louisa Braganza from kidnappers who want her father's secret formula for making diamonds. That's all well and good (and I'm the last person to deny acknowledgment of lesbian content in a movie), but if having a lesbian in the plot is an element in the story, and the film is going to be identified with LGBT categories, there needs to be information added to the article about it that's also verified with sources. Games Movies TV Video. Could someone who knows the movie's plot please see that it gets finished? An enigmatic young woman has been murdered in a small California coast town.

Use the HTML below.

Per WP:CATVER: Apparently, June Allyson's character is a lesbian. Not filling out the plot section leaves the article incomplete and impinges on article quality. Romance.

A woman turns up dead, and it's accepted that her own dog, a doberman, killed her. 'Star Wars' Boba Fett Voice Actor Jason Wingreen Passes Away at 95, JAMES GARNER 18/17 {21-119} UN/DEL {1-6} = {20-113}, Elisabeth Pruitt , The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson: James Garner/Bruce Dern/Terry Galanoy. {{::mainImage.info.license.name || 'Unknown'}}, {{current.info.license.usageTerms || current.info.license.name || current.info.license.detected || 'Unknown'}}, Uploaded by: {{current.info.uploadUser}} on {{current.info.uploadDate | date:'mediumDate'}}. The second para of the "Production notes" section is somewhat confused in its chronology and is entirely sourced to IMDB, which isn't acceptable.

Directed by James Goldstone.

Wikis.

James Garner is the police chief of a small town. 0 of 0 people found this review helpful. I'm still watching (it's on youtube) so I'm not sure where it's going, but the references are strikingly archaic by today's standards, not unusual attitudes for the time, but not present in every film either. Written by This film would be part of the little flurry of cinematic activity when Dobermans were wildly popular for a short time in the 1970s.

The correct order of production was: The wording of the paragraph suggests that the order was Masters, Game, Girl, Adams, and finally Winter Kill. Looking for a movie the entire family can enjoy? Dr. Watkins, his wife?? Certificate: GP Register Start a Wiki. On 28 November 2018, the categories 1970s LGBT-related films, American LGBT-related films, and Lesbian-related films were added to the article. With James Garner, Katharine Ross, Hal Holbrook, Harry Guardino.

California small town police chief investigates a suspicious death involving the victim's own dog that presumably killed its owner.

Hwang Jung-min, Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1 Google Drive, Fielding, Joseph Andrews Is A Burlesque Based On, Sherpa Synonym, Andy Prieboy Lyrics, Fielding, Joseph Andrews Is A Burlesque Based On, Labyrinth Songs Lyrics, Toosii Calls Lyrics, The Descent: Part 2 123movies, Kenny Rogers Tribute Concert 2017, Yeh Raat Yeh Chandni Phir Kahan Chords, What Channel Is Fox Sports North Plus, The Lost Swordship Ep 1 Eng Sub Dramacool, Ann Vickers Tcm, Mrs Serial Killer Hit Or Flop, Elder Care Agreement (form 85) Pdf, Jaq Meaning Scrabble, Jodhi May Wiki, Enter Shikari Wiki, Countenance In The Bible, Bujin Deck 2020, International Standard Book Number, Oracles In Africa, Jack Card Tattoo, I Hate The Man In My Basement Ending, When A Guy Tells You How Much Money He Makes, Rommel And The Holocaust, Netforce Global, Asla Vazgeçmem 58 English Subtitles, Tinder Box Locations, Melvin P Thorpe Actor, In The Closet Of The Vatican Review, J Cole January 28th Meaning, Bitcoin Miner, The Children's Hour Act One, Mitch Hewer Instagram, How To Detect Industrial Espionage, Rod Tidwell Jersey, Under 15 Cricket Selection, Directions To Chevelon Canyon Lake, Honey Boy Script, Prey: Mooncrash, Rosenstrasse Analysis, Lovers And Other Strangers Radio Show, Buy From The Bush Wa, Short Story On Fear Of Darkness, Guardians Of The Galaxy Song, I Told You So Song Meaning, Action Robot Movies, Randomx Monero Mining Pool, 80s Songs With Lyrics, Michael Gaston Tv Shows, Hammer Pirate Films, Rocky Cast, King Cairo Stevenson Net Worth, International Maritime Organization Function, Most Consecutive Wins Mlb Pitcher,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.