The wine we had paired very nicely. The gnocchis were amazing.
We shared several dishes and every single one was exceptional! Tapas will now be our #1 stop in Canmore.
Snapped Stories, Bike Peoria, 2nd Degree Murders Sentences, Burning Bright Online, What Does Espy Stand For, Jeff Green Trade Desk, Zozo Custom Clothing, Spike My Little Pony, The Lovers And The Despot Watch Online, Tesla Scientist, Cut Adrift Synonym, West Virginia Mine Disaster Song, I Want To Be Happy Song, Youngest Pitcher To Win A World Series Game, Who Is Rudran In Rudhra Veenai, Monument Avenue Commission, Streeteasy Los Angeles, Yes And No In Arabic, Aberystwyth Shops, Gold Medal Gymnastics, Musselman Definition Holocaust, Yoji Yamada Samurai Trilogy, Integrated Analysis Of Tp53 Gene And Pathway Alterations In The Cancer Genome Atlas, Noriko Trilogy, Spice Girls, I Can't Help It With You Stubborn Hearted Blue, Koyaanisqatsi Streaming, Arlington Cemetery, No News Is Bad News, Watch Most Dangerous Game, Summorum Pontificum Pdf, Josh Harder League Of Legends, Kabhi Aar Kabhi Paar Song Cast, Barely Beat Crossword Clue, Lex Luger Net Worth 2020, Neo Crypto Reddit, Birthday Cakes For Girls, Ma Belle Evangeline Karaoke, How To Mine Dogecoin, Divian Ladwa Age, Azur Air 757-300, Atlanta Climate Today, Derby County Ticket Office Opening Times, Jackson Whites, Jafar Age, Houses For Sale Longford, Gloucester, Zmey Gorynych Ffxi, Bad Luck Quotes, Riot Blockchain Forecast, " />

Tapas Restaurant is rated 4.7 stars by 2001 OpenTable diners.

Great atmosphere, knowledgeable and friendly staff, and such delicious food. Still a Favourite . The meal was fantastic and a special note to Gail and Sully who were awesome servers. Filter and search through restaurants with gift card offerings. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Hi we are small intimate space so very young toddlers can be tricky (speaking as a parent). We went for the 7 course tapas and it didn't disappoint. My favourite restaurant of all time. We had to tasting menu which I highly recommend. We would definitely recommend Tapas Restaurant to anyone. A very nice sentiment that was very unexpected but greatly appreciated.
The service was great and everything was too our satisfaction the entire evening. The heat lamps were a nice touch to take the chill out of the air while still being able to enjoy a meal outdoors during the pandemic. *Raw Food Warning: consuming raw or undercooked food may increase your risk of foodborne illness. Service was good. ( it...”, Hotels near Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park, Hotels near Travel Alberta Canmore Visitor Information Centre, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Canmore, Fusion Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Canmore, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Canmore, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Canmore, Restaurants near The Malcolm Hotel by CLIQUE, Restaurants near Falcon Crest Lodge by CLIQUE, Restaurants near Blackstone Mountain Lodge by CLIQUE, Restaurants near Stoneridge Mountain Resort by CLIQUE, Restaurants near Pocaterra Inn & Waterslide, Restaurants near Super 8 by Wyndham Canmore, Restaurants near Rocky Mountain Ski Lodge, Restaurants near Canmore Nordic Centre Provincial Park, Restaurants near Policeman's Creek Boardwalk, Restaurants near Travel Alberta Canmore Visitor Information Centre, Restaurants near Art Country Canada Gallery. Great, get to try different dishes and portions are controllable. I’m not usually one to stray out of my comfort zone but I had a good feeling about this. This is Canmore! All stocks, sauces and desserts are made by our Chef Tracy Little in house. We normally eat way too much and feel bad...this was well paced and tasty. We had 7 services. Overall everything was great. Hey not to worry. Absolutely fabulous night. Every dish was incredible. $60 for 7 sharable courses, expertly explained by your server and changing daily. Accompanied by olives, almonds, crostini & condiments, choose 3 cheeses (3oz). Decided to go a little out of comfort zone and ordered the Chefs Tasting. We soon found out that it was seven servings of amazing variety and incredible flavours. Learn more. The wine we had paired very nicely. to be very COVID 19 friendly and the menu looked very intriguing. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We sat outside and loved it. Service is always great. Our server, Gail, was wonderful. We have designed a menu of speciality dishes that are prepared to order from the freshest farm to table ingredients available. If you love fine food, prepared and served with passion for you both visually and tastefully, this is your place. A very nice sentiment that was very unexpected but greatly appreciated. Not planning on walking in dirty of course, just perhaps shorts if that's ok? The service was amazing, and the food was even better. Are you sure you want to delete this question? We did not have to worry about decor because this place is perfect as is!

Ordered some small plates and everything was tasty. Service excellently. We're looking to go on a small hike and was wondering what the dress code is here? What an experience!!! Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. to be very COVID 19 friendly and the menu looked very intriguing. Chef Tracy could not have been more kind or talented. Had dinner last night, one of the few places we've sat for dinner since Covid happened, and we were amazed by the food, service and safety. One of the dishes that I ordered had lobster which I was so excited to eat but when it came the lobster was over cooked (very rubbery) all the other dishes where amazing with lots of wonderful mixes of flavours. Outstanding variety and flavors from beginning to end. I've already recommended Tapas to a friend who will be in the area next week. Would highly recommend to anyone for an evening out. Tapas is a style of shared tasting experience involving small plates that our kitchen team creates with mostly organic and locally sourced ingredients, our inspirations are drawn from all over Europe and our own backyard. Tourism Canmore Kananaskis on Facebook; Tourism Canmore Kananaskis on Instagram; Share; Visit Website. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable. We went there for our anniversary and they helped make it special for us! We are tucked off Main Street in Canmore next to the Paintbox Lodge in a charming character house that was once a Miners home. We ate outside and although it was a slightly cooler evening, they had heaters and blankets and we were very comfortable.I would highly recommend Tapas! were perfect. more.

The meal was fantastic and a special note to Gail and Sully who were awesome servers. Servers were informative and extremely friendly. Staff were friendly and knowledgeable. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It was our anniversary. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers’ Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. Tapas is a small intimate restaurant and we can accommodate reservations between 5.00pm and 9.30pm. {"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.com","environment":"prod-sc","hostName":"mesos-agent192-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31004","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10327","requestId":"665607c9-4459-49a8-8ef5-27c163686b67"}, This restaurant added safety precaution details. First time I have tried this type of dining. Unfortunalty there’s only 1 services good. Our menu offers gluten free and vegetarian options. The mushrooms on toast was decedent. Atmosphere was really enjoyable and server was great! I’m not usually one to stray out of my comfort zone but I had a good feeling about this. Absolutely fantastic food and service! We would recommend and definitely try this again.

The wine we had paired very nicely. The gnocchis were amazing.
We shared several dishes and every single one was exceptional! Tapas will now be our #1 stop in Canmore.

Snapped Stories, Bike Peoria, 2nd Degree Murders Sentences, Burning Bright Online, What Does Espy Stand For, Jeff Green Trade Desk, Zozo Custom Clothing, Spike My Little Pony, The Lovers And The Despot Watch Online, Tesla Scientist, Cut Adrift Synonym, West Virginia Mine Disaster Song, I Want To Be Happy Song, Youngest Pitcher To Win A World Series Game, Who Is Rudran In Rudhra Veenai, Monument Avenue Commission, Streeteasy Los Angeles, Yes And No In Arabic, Aberystwyth Shops, Gold Medal Gymnastics, Musselman Definition Holocaust, Yoji Yamada Samurai Trilogy, Integrated Analysis Of Tp53 Gene And Pathway Alterations In The Cancer Genome Atlas, Noriko Trilogy, Spice Girls, I Can't Help It With You Stubborn Hearted Blue, Koyaanisqatsi Streaming, Arlington Cemetery, No News Is Bad News, Watch Most Dangerous Game, Summorum Pontificum Pdf, Josh Harder League Of Legends, Kabhi Aar Kabhi Paar Song Cast, Barely Beat Crossword Clue, Lex Luger Net Worth 2020, Neo Crypto Reddit, Birthday Cakes For Girls, Ma Belle Evangeline Karaoke, How To Mine Dogecoin, Divian Ladwa Age, Azur Air 757-300, Atlanta Climate Today, Derby County Ticket Office Opening Times, Jackson Whites, Jafar Age, Houses For Sale Longford, Gloucester, Zmey Gorynych Ffxi, Bad Luck Quotes, Riot Blockchain Forecast,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.