© 2020 upLetras. I’m feelin’ vulnerable Walkin’ through hell And I ain’t got no control But I tell myself . [Verse 1] I try to stay calm through the chaos.

Send us your revision. Do you know who is the songwriter?

Drifting down to touch my skin. Walkin' through hell. I try to stay calm through the chaosBut it likes messin' with meI wanna stay strong when it's all wrongI try to stay on my feet, I'm feelin' vulnerableWalkin' through hellAnd I ain't got no controlBut I tell myself, I gotta keep movin' forwardI don't know what's round the cornerI don't know what's on the other sideI keep onInch by inch, step by stepI might fall but no regretI won't turn backJust 'cause the road is longI keep on moving on, And I know sometimes moments fly byBut they pull me from the darkThe good that I find, it keeps me tryin'When everything's fallin' apart, I gotta keep movin' forwardI don't know what's round the cornerI don't know what's on the other sideI keep onInch by inch, step by stepI might fall but no regretI won't turn backJust 'cause the road is longI keep on moving on, onI keep on moving on, on, I gotta keep movin' forwardI don't know what's round the cornerI don't know what's on the other sideBut I keep onInch by inch, step by stepI might fall but no regretI won't turn backJust 'cause the road is longI keep on moving on, onI keep on moving on, onI keep on moving on, onI keep on moving on, onI keep on moving on, Music begins with lyrics © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 millions of lyrics Made with love in Belo Horizonte - Brazil. 7. I wanna stay strong when it's all wrong. Spin, all of these memories causin' my head to Spin, when I close my eyes, I'm back in that moment Again, it comes out of nowhere and, no, there's no tellin' when … I try to stay calm through the chaos But it likes messin' with me I wanna stay strong when it's all wrong I try to stay on my feet.

I try to stay calm through the chaos But it likes messin’ with me I wanna stay strong when it’s all wrong I try to stay on my feet.

Did you see an error?

Are you sure you want to exit without saving your changes?

Mosque In Werribee, Toby Keith Tour Dates 2021, What Time Is Biden Speech Today, Equus Car, 2007 World Series Roster Rockies, Dead Samurai 2 Full Screen, The Lost Bladesman English Subtitles, Brian Cox (actor Wife), Empyrean Etymology, Hand-drawn Animation Movies 2019, Rivers Spencer Age, Pereira Maintains Summary, The Good Ones Lyrics Ava Kolker, Netflix Movies This Week, Toggl Chrome Extension, Christmas At The Island Hotel, Hosanna Lyrics Kirk Franklin, N Ethylmaleimide Wiki, Wakefield Village Apartments, Swedish Meteorological And Hydrological Institute, Margaret Rutherford Grave, Benny Garcia Okc, Gary Chapman Website, Charulata Theme, Lego Dc Super Hero Girls Super Villain High Cast, Qpr Kit 2020/21, The Land Before Time Iv Journey Through The Mists Screencaps, Slovakia Cities, Duggar Hollywood Gossip, Guru Dutt Deepika Padukone, Twitter Vp Debate 2020, Vince Mcmahon Excited Gif, The Beatles I Call Your Name Studio Version, Who Is The Pirate In The Spongebob Theme Song, Tiffany And Common Pregnant, Full Metal Crown, Superman Gif Transparent, Apaharan Cast, Best Liverpool Players Of The 90s, Is Gleason Score 9 Curable, Morpheus Tv, When Is Winter In Australia, Dark Night Of The Soul Text, Wilderness Resort Hotel, Pirate Black Yeezy Price, Christopher Franciosa, Freddie Mercury - The Great Pretender Lyrics, The Mayor Of Casterbridge Summary, Driscoll Scanlan, I See You Plot Holes, Cappy Van Dien, Duck Soup Phrase, Lidya Jewett Age, Tj Maxx Closing, How To Pronounce Heavy, Golden Exits Streaming, Arlo Login, The Face Magazine 2020, The Liar Filming Location, Catholic News Service, Steven Tyler Net Worth 2020, Example Of Surplus Value, Game Features, Somewhere My Love Chords, The Tennessee Waltz Chords, Lage Raho Munna Bhai Cast, Goli Soda Brand, In The Good Old Summertime Sheet Music, " />

Visualizações. I try to stay calm through the chaos But it likes messin’ with me I wanna stay strong when it’s all wrong I try to stay on my feet, I’m feelin’ vulnerable Walkin’ through hell And I ain’t got no control But I tell myself, I gotta keep movin’ forward I don’t know what’s round the corner I don’t know what’s on the other side I keep on Inch by inch, step by step I might fall but no regret I won’t turn back Just ‘cause the road is long I keep on moving on, And I know sometimes moments fly by But they pull me from the dark The good that I find, it keeps me tryin’ When everything’s fallin’ apart, I gotta keep movin’ forward I don’t know what’s round the corner I don’t know what’s on the other side I keep on Inch by inch, step by step I might fall but no regret I won’t turn back Just ‘cause the road is long I keep on moving on, on I keep on moving on, on, I gotta keep movin’ forward I don’t know what’s round the corner I don’t know what’s on the other side But I keep on Inch by inch, step by step I might fall but no regret I won’t turn back Just ‘cause the road is long I keep on moving on, on I keep on moving on, on I keep on moving on, on I keep on moving on, on I keep on moving on. Keep On Moving On. Keep on Moving On Lyrics. upLetras foi feito pra ser rápido, fácil e simples. vistas 12. Todos os direitos reservados. "Keep On Moving On".

© 2020 upLetras. I’m feelin’ vulnerable Walkin’ through hell And I ain’t got no control But I tell myself . [Verse 1] I try to stay calm through the chaos.

Send us your revision. Do you know who is the songwriter?

Drifting down to touch my skin. Walkin' through hell. I try to stay calm through the chaosBut it likes messin' with meI wanna stay strong when it's all wrongI try to stay on my feet, I'm feelin' vulnerableWalkin' through hellAnd I ain't got no controlBut I tell myself, I gotta keep movin' forwardI don't know what's round the cornerI don't know what's on the other sideI keep onInch by inch, step by stepI might fall but no regretI won't turn backJust 'cause the road is longI keep on moving on, And I know sometimes moments fly byBut they pull me from the darkThe good that I find, it keeps me tryin'When everything's fallin' apart, I gotta keep movin' forwardI don't know what's round the cornerI don't know what's on the other sideI keep onInch by inch, step by stepI might fall but no regretI won't turn backJust 'cause the road is longI keep on moving on, onI keep on moving on, on, I gotta keep movin' forwardI don't know what's round the cornerI don't know what's on the other sideBut I keep onInch by inch, step by stepI might fall but no regretI won't turn backJust 'cause the road is longI keep on moving on, onI keep on moving on, onI keep on moving on, onI keep on moving on, onI keep on moving on, Music begins with lyrics © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 millions of lyrics Made with love in Belo Horizonte - Brazil. 7. I wanna stay strong when it's all wrong. Spin, all of these memories causin' my head to Spin, when I close my eyes, I'm back in that moment Again, it comes out of nowhere and, no, there's no tellin' when … I try to stay calm through the chaos But it likes messin' with me I wanna stay strong when it's all wrong I try to stay on my feet.

I try to stay calm through the chaos But it likes messin’ with me I wanna stay strong when it’s all wrong I try to stay on my feet.

Did you see an error?

Are you sure you want to exit without saving your changes?

Mosque In Werribee, Toby Keith Tour Dates 2021, What Time Is Biden Speech Today, Equus Car, 2007 World Series Roster Rockies, Dead Samurai 2 Full Screen, The Lost Bladesman English Subtitles, Brian Cox (actor Wife), Empyrean Etymology, Hand-drawn Animation Movies 2019, Rivers Spencer Age, Pereira Maintains Summary, The Good Ones Lyrics Ava Kolker, Netflix Movies This Week, Toggl Chrome Extension, Christmas At The Island Hotel, Hosanna Lyrics Kirk Franklin, N Ethylmaleimide Wiki, Wakefield Village Apartments, Swedish Meteorological And Hydrological Institute, Margaret Rutherford Grave, Benny Garcia Okc, Gary Chapman Website, Charulata Theme, Lego Dc Super Hero Girls Super Villain High Cast, Qpr Kit 2020/21, The Land Before Time Iv Journey Through The Mists Screencaps, Slovakia Cities, Duggar Hollywood Gossip, Guru Dutt Deepika Padukone, Twitter Vp Debate 2020, Vince Mcmahon Excited Gif, The Beatles I Call Your Name Studio Version, Who Is The Pirate In The Spongebob Theme Song, Tiffany And Common Pregnant, Full Metal Crown, Superman Gif Transparent, Apaharan Cast, Best Liverpool Players Of The 90s, Is Gleason Score 9 Curable, Morpheus Tv, When Is Winter In Australia, Dark Night Of The Soul Text, Wilderness Resort Hotel, Pirate Black Yeezy Price, Christopher Franciosa, Freddie Mercury - The Great Pretender Lyrics, The Mayor Of Casterbridge Summary, Driscoll Scanlan, I See You Plot Holes, Cappy Van Dien, Duck Soup Phrase, Lidya Jewett Age, Tj Maxx Closing, How To Pronounce Heavy, Golden Exits Streaming, Arlo Login, The Face Magazine 2020, The Liar Filming Location, Catholic News Service, Steven Tyler Net Worth 2020, Example Of Surplus Value, Game Features, Somewhere My Love Chords, The Tennessee Waltz Chords, Lage Raho Munna Bhai Cast, Goli Soda Brand, In The Good Old Summertime Sheet Music,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.