Carl is reclusive to the point that he has never watched his wife perform. Andrew Frankel Bio – Age, Family & Net Worth, Demystifying Jazz Jennings Real Name, Boyfriend & Family Of One The Youngest Transgenders, Abby and Brittany Hensel Bio, Are They Married or Engaged?

“I’ve never seen Carl Dean, nor ever met him. Dolly Parton and her husband Carl Thomas Dean have been going strong for 52 years.

In addition, she was recognized in the Guinness Worl Records 2018 edition for her accomplishments of most decades with a Top 20 hit on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart. Rather, he prefers to live a life of solitude. Wayne Moss adds, “I’ve never met the man, so I don’t know anything about him.”. ", So what's the secret to her and Dean's long-lasting marriage? Carl Thomas Dean was born on July 20, 1942 in Nashville, Tennessee.

For more ways to live your best life plus all things Oprah, sign up for our newsletter!

Oprah Magazine participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.

Carl Thomas Dean is Dolly Parton’s husband for more than five decades. On their 50th wedding anniversary, he said in a statement, “My first thought was, ‘I’m gonna marry that girl.’ My second thought was, ‘Lord she’s good lookin’.

This content is imported from YouTube. “And I remember sitting at the breakfast table and I said, ‘Describe the first time that you saw Dolly.’ ‘Well,’ he said, ‘I was driving my truck and I drove past a 7-Eleven and I saw her, she was drinking an RC Cola’ and he was trying to articulate with his hands and his language [how beautiful and voluptuous she was] and he got so worked up that he fell backwards in his chair.”. The couple began dating thereafter and tied their knot in 1966 in Ringgold, Georgia, USA. Dolly Parton and her husband Carl Thomas Dean have been going strong for 52 years.

The list of questions could go on and on, but Carl Thomas Dean is the mystery husband of singer, Dolly Parton. It was called the Wishy-Washy washateria.

Little did he know that the girl he picked up a conversation at a laundry store would in turn be his wife and the superstar of the American music industry! Carl Thomas Dean image Carl Thomas Dean is a popular American businessman who was born on 20 July 1942.

The Dolly Parton A&E biography airs Sunday, April 12 from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m., followed by Willie Nelson: American Outlander, a special concert that pays tribute to Nelson’s seven-decades-long career. Despite the arch differences in their personalities, one thing that binds the two is their love for each other. I spent the night at their home in Nashville and Carl cooked us breakfast, very delicious breakfast.
With his earnings as well as Parton’s the couple was able to raise some of her nieces and nephews.

While Parton is extremely social and public given her nature of work, Carl prefers to remain inhibited and private! But they’ve made that work for over 50 years.

Carl Thomas Dean, 78, was born and raised in Nashville, Tennessee on July 20, 1942. He is her constant support. Bradley Cooper Shares A Daughter With Ex-Girlfriend Irina Shayk – Inside His Life Since... Facts About Ricegum – His Girlfriend, Real Name & Net Worth, Who is Cory Booker? "I'm dragging him kicking and screaming into the next 50 years.". While the world is crazy for Dolly Parton’s show, it is said that Carl Thomas Dean is almost never present at her shows.

Together, Dean and Parton have helped raise several of Parton's younger siblings in Nashville, leading her nieces and nephews to refer to her as ‘Aunt Granny’.

Carl Thomas Dean wanted a private life and he got it while at the same time being there for his celebrity wife whenever she needed him. "He's not necessarily one of the biggest fans of my music," Parton said. "The first time he saw me perform and that I was in control of the stage, he was ok.", While Dean hardly ever appears on the red carpet with his superstar wife, and has only seen her live "maybe a couple or two" times, Parton insisted that her husband is proud of all that she's accomplished.

"If I had it to do all over, I'd do it all over again, and we did," Parton said back in 2016.

First time I had fried green tomatoes,” says Fonda. And like the fairy tale stories we hear often, he met her when he was 21 and she was 18 in 1964. Dolly and Carl Met The Day She Moved to Nashville. Who Is Noam Chomsky And What Is He Known For? He was raised together with his two siblings in Tennesse. This content is imported from {embed-name}. “Dolly was not looking for a husband when she came to Nashville.

How Taylor Swift Achieved a Net Worth of $360 Million and How She Spends... What Was George Harrison’s Net Worth At The Time Of His Death? Carl holds American citizenship but his ethnicity is unknown. Carl may be of a reclusive nature, but that does not stop the media from sniffing around the life of the husband of one of the most influential women on earth. As to why he is not in the spotlight, we’ll get to that. Dean was working as an asphalt contractor when they met. We do not know his Educational Qualifications, His birth place is Nashville, Tennessee, United States, His Hometown is Nashville, Tennessee, United States, His age is 75 Years and his Date of birth is 20 July 1942, Carl Thomas Dean (Dolly Parton's Husband) Wedding date/ Marriage date, Carl Thomas Dean (Dolly Parton's Husband) Wedding date/ Marriage date is 30 May 1966 with Dolly Parton, Johnny Sins wikipedia, dead, age, biography, interview, twitter, instagram, Avicii age, nationality, death cause, wiki, biography, songs, wake me up, dj, levels, hey brother, album, tim bergling, stories, youtube, concert tour dates, new song, retired, new album, live, music, health, best hits songs, silhouettes, remix, last show, house, cd, singer, tim berg, bromance, mp3, 2016, shows, last album, tracks, official website, tickets, band, 2014, video, singles, 2013, first song, label, music video, live set, artist, set, awards, last performance, Rubina Dilaik age, religion, husband name, biography, family, wedding, marriage, boyfriend photos, height in feet, Dob, avinash sachdev, hot, bikini, latest news, photos, Serial, images, saree, engagement, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Celine Dion son, nationality, family, biography, age, wiki, old is, songs, tickets, concert, titanic my heart will go on, las vegas, show, live, music, cd, albums, tour, videos, album, miracle, latest news, lyrics, discography, caesars, cheap tickets, las vegas dates, performance, singing, schedule, latest song, play, popular songs, last show, at last, announcement, new music, officiel website, instagram, Saachi Kumar Age, Wiki, Biography, Height, Weight, DOB, Marriage, Licorice, Mulethi meaning in English, tamil, marathi, telugu, Kannada, malyalam, hindi name, powder in tamil, English, tamil, marathi, Kannada other names called as, translation. Dog The Bounty Hunter’s Family Including Details of His Late Wife and Kids. He is a private person who loves to live a quiet life away from the media attention, leaving the spotlight to his famous wife, Dolly. VideoVideo related to dolly parton & husband carl thomas dean: 5 fast facts you need to know2020-04-12T20:00:40-04:00. But Parton denies being romantically involved with any of them. And though they share a love for date nights at low-key restaurants like McDonald's, the one thing they don't have in common is their taste in music. What is His Net Worth? We may earn commission from the links on this page. He was born on July 20, 1942, in Nashville, Tennessee, USA. To Carl, his wife alone is all he needs for a sane life. The 23 Best Romantic Comedies to Stream on Netflix, Dolly Parton and Carl Dean Relationship Timeline, Miley Cyrus and Shawn Mendes Didn't Tribute Dolly, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. It's just that Dean would probably prefer to cue up Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven" than Parton's "Islands in the Stream. Who is Carl Thomas Dean (Dolly Parton’s Husband) and What Is His... 10 Ghana Celebrities Every Ghanaian Should Know, 16 Surprising Health Benefits Of Cantaloupes Fruit. “One way that we see Dolly’s feminism is in her marriage because she arranged that so it was understood that she was not going to stay home and cook and clean.

True to her word, Dean very rarely appears with her in public. More than 50 years into their marriage, they have been strongly supportive and in love with one another. Dolly Parton has been quoted saying ‘He looked at my face and was interested in finding out who I was and what I was about’. Carl Thomas Dean, 78, was born and raised in Nashville, Tennessee on July 20, 1942. are not available. But Dean is always supportive at home. or if the renowned and legendary singer Dolly Parton is or was married to anyone? Rather, he prefers to live a life of solitude. Her music producers thought it would look better if she were single, but she and Dean were ready to tie the knot, so they did it in secret with just Parton’s mom and the preacher’s wife as their witnesses, according to her 1995 memoir.

In her 2017 book Dolly on Dolly: Interviews and Encounters With Dolly Parton, Parton recalls being in a very low place in the early 1980s. I’m like his little girl, I think. "So people say that—because you can’t really have a great relationship with a woman," Parton told The Sun. Yen.com.gh reported the biography of Stephanie Okereke. But regardless of who it was, Parton has said many times that she and Dean have been faithful to each other. In 1966, during one of the red carpet industry events Carl accompanied his newly married wife. "He doesn't dislike it, but he doesn't go out of his way to play my records, let's put it that way.".
Legend Marie Lu Quotes, What Time Is Joe Biden Speaking Today, Enter Shikari Wiki, Natural Resources Defense Council Rating, Guidelines Definition Legal, The Waterboy Full Movie, Antminer S9 Se, Doppelgänger Stephen King, Battle Ready Zatoichi Sword, Knights Of Badassdom Review, Hector And The Search For Happiness Book Review, Miles Ahead Album Review, How Did Jubilee Duggar Die, Step Brothers Meme, Callan Mcauliffe Walking Dead, Zmey Gorynych Ffxi, Heart Of Darkness Introduction, Vinette Robinson Star Wars, Uplift Books, Things To Do In Ceredigion When It Rains, Michelle Obama 2019, Krabat And The Legend Of The Satanic Mill Watch Online, Fawlty Towers Filming Locations, Victoria The Great (1937 Watch Online), Dragon Quest Builders 2 Walkthrough, Miss Meadows Gun, Goodbye Again Jonny Sun, Barbie As Rapunzel Full Movie, Lockie Ferguson Age, Replica Super Bowl Rings, Ripple Effect Synonym, Yzma Gif, Joy-anna Duggar Wedding, Sanjay Suri Father, Udhaya Songs, Freddie Mercury - The Great Pretender Lyrics, Leo Genn Grave, Matinee Opposite, Barry Wong Photography, Georgian Garden Design, Na Tum Hame Jano (female Version), Best Laurence Olivier Movies, Mongolian Culture, Women's Baseball World Cup Schedule, Les Miserables Theme, F2pool Payout, Going Clear Where To Watch, Spiritual Relationship, Movie Night Netflix, Bad For You Lyrics Natasha, Characteristics Of Pope Francis, This Sporting Life Stream, Roseman University Pharmacy Ranking, Akiko Yano Best Album, Prison On Fire Sub Indo, Slackers Ninja Pad, Paradox Definition Literature, Yummy Food Near Me, Bret Hart Appearances 2020, Haese Mathematics Grade 7 Pdf, Two Synonyms, Charlie Brown Movies, Zozo History, Goblins Harry Potter, Incredibles 2023, The Michelle Obama Podcast Transcript, Frozen 2 All Is Found (lullaby Ending) (outtake), The Idle Class (1921), Ipad Mini 3 64gb Price, Cree Summer And Lenny Kravitz Relationship, Duggar Hollywood Gossip, Total Overdose Size, Sorceress Crossword, Jaq Cinderella Quotes, Alex Steele Bloomberg, Kesha Songs, Elvis Presley Johnny B Goode, Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 3 Google Docs, Red Sox Spring Training Stadium, Tamarind Restaurant, Atlantic View Inn, La Liga Table, Way Down Deep Games, Patrick Dempsey 2020 Age, Chemosh Eve, Stranglehold Game Pc, Long Arm Of The Law (1984 Full Movie), Zmey Gorynych Ffxi, British Brewing Company Pune, " />

Also, he is recognized for being the husband of American singer, businesswoman, and songwriter Dolly Parton. Parton also states that while the two were having a conversation, Carl looked directly at her eyes, which was a rare thing for her. Dolly commands a great deal of respect from her career for being the industry’s most prolific singer and songwriters. Unlike other men who try to make the most of their wife’s social status, Carl is reportedly very shy.

“Carl is very handsome. Two years after they met, once Dean was out of the Army, the two of them ran off to Georgia to secretly get married against her record label’s wishes. On the very first day Parton arrived in Nashville, when she had just graduated from high school and was 18 years old, she met Dean outside a local laundromat. Despite being husband of a celebrity, Carl has never banked or cashed upon it. It were early days after the shift that Parton met Carl while doing her laundry at the Wishy Washy Laundromat. She is a talented actress, filmmaker, and entrepreneur in Nigeria. "And he loves that I love what I do. As surprising as it may seem to be, Carl has rarely seen his lady perform. READ NEXT: Dolly Parton Plastic Surgery Before & After Photos, Dolly Parton & Husband Carl Thomas Dean: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know, Copyright © 2020 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. Here's what you need to know about Dolly Parton's husband, Carl Thomas Dean, ahead of her A&E biography special, airing Sunday, April 12 at 8 p.m. ET/PT. Despite being husband of a celebrity, Carl has never banked or cashed upon it.

Carl is reclusive to the point that he has never watched his wife perform. Andrew Frankel Bio – Age, Family & Net Worth, Demystifying Jazz Jennings Real Name, Boyfriend & Family Of One The Youngest Transgenders, Abby and Brittany Hensel Bio, Are They Married or Engaged?

“I’ve never seen Carl Dean, nor ever met him. Dolly Parton and her husband Carl Thomas Dean have been going strong for 52 years.

In addition, she was recognized in the Guinness Worl Records 2018 edition for her accomplishments of most decades with a Top 20 hit on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart. Rather, he prefers to live a life of solitude. Wayne Moss adds, “I’ve never met the man, so I don’t know anything about him.”. ", So what's the secret to her and Dean's long-lasting marriage? Carl Thomas Dean was born on July 20, 1942 in Nashville, Tennessee.

For more ways to live your best life plus all things Oprah, sign up for our newsletter!

Oprah Magazine participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites.

Carl Thomas Dean is Dolly Parton’s husband for more than five decades. On their 50th wedding anniversary, he said in a statement, “My first thought was, ‘I’m gonna marry that girl.’ My second thought was, ‘Lord she’s good lookin’.

This content is imported from YouTube. “And I remember sitting at the breakfast table and I said, ‘Describe the first time that you saw Dolly.’ ‘Well,’ he said, ‘I was driving my truck and I drove past a 7-Eleven and I saw her, she was drinking an RC Cola’ and he was trying to articulate with his hands and his language [how beautiful and voluptuous she was] and he got so worked up that he fell backwards in his chair.”. The couple began dating thereafter and tied their knot in 1966 in Ringgold, Georgia, USA. Dolly Parton and her husband Carl Thomas Dean have been going strong for 52 years.

The list of questions could go on and on, but Carl Thomas Dean is the mystery husband of singer, Dolly Parton. It was called the Wishy-Washy washateria.

Little did he know that the girl he picked up a conversation at a laundry store would in turn be his wife and the superstar of the American music industry! Carl Thomas Dean image Carl Thomas Dean is a popular American businessman who was born on 20 July 1942.

The Dolly Parton A&E biography airs Sunday, April 12 from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m., followed by Willie Nelson: American Outlander, a special concert that pays tribute to Nelson’s seven-decades-long career. Despite the arch differences in their personalities, one thing that binds the two is their love for each other. I spent the night at their home in Nashville and Carl cooked us breakfast, very delicious breakfast.
With his earnings as well as Parton’s the couple was able to raise some of her nieces and nephews.

While Parton is extremely social and public given her nature of work, Carl prefers to remain inhibited and private! But they’ve made that work for over 50 years.

Carl Thomas Dean, 78, was born and raised in Nashville, Tennessee on July 20, 1942. He is her constant support. Bradley Cooper Shares A Daughter With Ex-Girlfriend Irina Shayk – Inside His Life Since... Facts About Ricegum – His Girlfriend, Real Name & Net Worth, Who is Cory Booker? "I'm dragging him kicking and screaming into the next 50 years.". While the world is crazy for Dolly Parton’s show, it is said that Carl Thomas Dean is almost never present at her shows.

Together, Dean and Parton have helped raise several of Parton's younger siblings in Nashville, leading her nieces and nephews to refer to her as ‘Aunt Granny’.

Carl Thomas Dean wanted a private life and he got it while at the same time being there for his celebrity wife whenever she needed him. "He's not necessarily one of the biggest fans of my music," Parton said. "The first time he saw me perform and that I was in control of the stage, he was ok.", While Dean hardly ever appears on the red carpet with his superstar wife, and has only seen her live "maybe a couple or two" times, Parton insisted that her husband is proud of all that she's accomplished.

"If I had it to do all over, I'd do it all over again, and we did," Parton said back in 2016.

First time I had fried green tomatoes,” says Fonda. And like the fairy tale stories we hear often, he met her when he was 21 and she was 18 in 1964. Dolly and Carl Met The Day She Moved to Nashville. Who Is Noam Chomsky And What Is He Known For? He was raised together with his two siblings in Tennesse. This content is imported from {embed-name}. “Dolly was not looking for a husband when she came to Nashville.

How Taylor Swift Achieved a Net Worth of $360 Million and How She Spends... What Was George Harrison’s Net Worth At The Time Of His Death? Carl holds American citizenship but his ethnicity is unknown. Carl may be of a reclusive nature, but that does not stop the media from sniffing around the life of the husband of one of the most influential women on earth. As to why he is not in the spotlight, we’ll get to that. Dean was working as an asphalt contractor when they met. We do not know his Educational Qualifications, His birth place is Nashville, Tennessee, United States, His Hometown is Nashville, Tennessee, United States, His age is 75 Years and his Date of birth is 20 July 1942, Carl Thomas Dean (Dolly Parton's Husband) Wedding date/ Marriage date, Carl Thomas Dean (Dolly Parton's Husband) Wedding date/ Marriage date is 30 May 1966 with Dolly Parton, Johnny Sins wikipedia, dead, age, biography, interview, twitter, instagram, Avicii age, nationality, death cause, wiki, biography, songs, wake me up, dj, levels, hey brother, album, tim bergling, stories, youtube, concert tour dates, new song, retired, new album, live, music, health, best hits songs, silhouettes, remix, last show, house, cd, singer, tim berg, bromance, mp3, 2016, shows, last album, tracks, official website, tickets, band, 2014, video, singles, 2013, first song, label, music video, live set, artist, set, awards, last performance, Rubina Dilaik age, religion, husband name, biography, family, wedding, marriage, boyfriend photos, height in feet, Dob, avinash sachdev, hot, bikini, latest news, photos, Serial, images, saree, engagement, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Celine Dion son, nationality, family, biography, age, wiki, old is, songs, tickets, concert, titanic my heart will go on, las vegas, show, live, music, cd, albums, tour, videos, album, miracle, latest news, lyrics, discography, caesars, cheap tickets, las vegas dates, performance, singing, schedule, latest song, play, popular songs, last show, at last, announcement, new music, officiel website, instagram, Saachi Kumar Age, Wiki, Biography, Height, Weight, DOB, Marriage, Licorice, Mulethi meaning in English, tamil, marathi, telugu, Kannada, malyalam, hindi name, powder in tamil, English, tamil, marathi, Kannada other names called as, translation. Dog The Bounty Hunter’s Family Including Details of His Late Wife and Kids. He is a private person who loves to live a quiet life away from the media attention, leaving the spotlight to his famous wife, Dolly. VideoVideo related to dolly parton & husband carl thomas dean: 5 fast facts you need to know2020-04-12T20:00:40-04:00. But Parton denies being romantically involved with any of them. And though they share a love for date nights at low-key restaurants like McDonald's, the one thing they don't have in common is their taste in music. What is His Net Worth? We may earn commission from the links on this page. He was born on July 20, 1942, in Nashville, Tennessee, USA. To Carl, his wife alone is all he needs for a sane life. The 23 Best Romantic Comedies to Stream on Netflix, Dolly Parton and Carl Dean Relationship Timeline, Miley Cyrus and Shawn Mendes Didn't Tribute Dolly, This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. It's just that Dean would probably prefer to cue up Led Zeppelin's "Stairway to Heaven" than Parton's "Islands in the Stream. Who is Carl Thomas Dean (Dolly Parton’s Husband) and What Is His... 10 Ghana Celebrities Every Ghanaian Should Know, 16 Surprising Health Benefits Of Cantaloupes Fruit. “One way that we see Dolly’s feminism is in her marriage because she arranged that so it was understood that she was not going to stay home and cook and clean.

True to her word, Dean very rarely appears with her in public. More than 50 years into their marriage, they have been strongly supportive and in love with one another. Dolly Parton has been quoted saying ‘He looked at my face and was interested in finding out who I was and what I was about’. Carl Thomas Dean, 78, was born and raised in Nashville, Tennessee on July 20, 1942. are not available. But Dean is always supportive at home. or if the renowned and legendary singer Dolly Parton is or was married to anyone? Rather, he prefers to live a life of solitude. Her music producers thought it would look better if she were single, but she and Dean were ready to tie the knot, so they did it in secret with just Parton’s mom and the preacher’s wife as their witnesses, according to her 1995 memoir.

In her 2017 book Dolly on Dolly: Interviews and Encounters With Dolly Parton, Parton recalls being in a very low place in the early 1980s. I’m like his little girl, I think. "So people say that—because you can’t really have a great relationship with a woman," Parton told The Sun. Yen.com.gh reported the biography of Stephanie Okereke. But regardless of who it was, Parton has said many times that she and Dean have been faithful to each other. In 1966, during one of the red carpet industry events Carl accompanied his newly married wife. "He doesn't dislike it, but he doesn't go out of his way to play my records, let's put it that way.".

Legend Marie Lu Quotes, What Time Is Joe Biden Speaking Today, Enter Shikari Wiki, Natural Resources Defense Council Rating, Guidelines Definition Legal, The Waterboy Full Movie, Antminer S9 Se, Doppelgänger Stephen King, Battle Ready Zatoichi Sword, Knights Of Badassdom Review, Hector And The Search For Happiness Book Review, Miles Ahead Album Review, How Did Jubilee Duggar Die, Step Brothers Meme, Callan Mcauliffe Walking Dead, Zmey Gorynych Ffxi, Heart Of Darkness Introduction, Vinette Robinson Star Wars, Uplift Books, Things To Do In Ceredigion When It Rains, Michelle Obama 2019, Krabat And The Legend Of The Satanic Mill Watch Online, Fawlty Towers Filming Locations, Victoria The Great (1937 Watch Online), Dragon Quest Builders 2 Walkthrough, Miss Meadows Gun, Goodbye Again Jonny Sun, Barbie As Rapunzel Full Movie, Lockie Ferguson Age, Replica Super Bowl Rings, Ripple Effect Synonym, Yzma Gif, Joy-anna Duggar Wedding, Sanjay Suri Father, Udhaya Songs, Freddie Mercury - The Great Pretender Lyrics, Leo Genn Grave, Matinee Opposite, Barry Wong Photography, Georgian Garden Design, Na Tum Hame Jano (female Version), Best Laurence Olivier Movies, Mongolian Culture, Women's Baseball World Cup Schedule, Les Miserables Theme, F2pool Payout, Going Clear Where To Watch, Spiritual Relationship, Movie Night Netflix, Bad For You Lyrics Natasha, Characteristics Of Pope Francis, This Sporting Life Stream, Roseman University Pharmacy Ranking, Akiko Yano Best Album, Prison On Fire Sub Indo, Slackers Ninja Pad, Paradox Definition Literature, Yummy Food Near Me, Bret Hart Appearances 2020, Haese Mathematics Grade 7 Pdf, Two Synonyms, Charlie Brown Movies, Zozo History, Goblins Harry Potter, Incredibles 2023, The Michelle Obama Podcast Transcript, Frozen 2 All Is Found (lullaby Ending) (outtake), The Idle Class (1921), Ipad Mini 3 64gb Price, Cree Summer And Lenny Kravitz Relationship, Duggar Hollywood Gossip, Total Overdose Size, Sorceress Crossword, Jaq Cinderella Quotes, Alex Steele Bloomberg, Kesha Songs, Elvis Presley Johnny B Goode, Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 3 Google Docs, Red Sox Spring Training Stadium, Tamarind Restaurant, Atlantic View Inn, La Liga Table, Way Down Deep Games, Patrick Dempsey 2020 Age, Chemosh Eve, Stranglehold Game Pc, Long Arm Of The Law (1984 Full Movie), Zmey Gorynych Ffxi, British Brewing Company Pune,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.