They love this ninja line!!
High-performance 8' rope is UV resistant and durable, with a loop that goes around the Ninjaline (not included) or a tree. Build your own Ninja Obstacle Course with the Slackers or American Ninja Warrior Ninjalines, and the multiple accessories that go with them! We travel the world searching for quality, innovative toys and games.

By clicking 'Post Review,' you agree to the Terms of Use.
Amber Ruffin David Ruffin, Craig Robinson Height Basketball, Antonio De La Torre Actor Height, Man Utd V Norwich On Tv, Leslie Caron Net Worth, Romania Eu, Nxt Uk Cancelled, Tigmanshu Dhulia Directed Movies, Nagada Sang Dhol Lyrics In English, Hurricane Isaias Tracker Live, Miles Davis Miles Ahead Songs, Gospel Song I Made It Through The Storm, Olivia Name Meaning, Insect Like Synonyms, Utopia Amazon Season 2, Things To Do In Ceredigion When It Rains, Soft Rubber Ball, Prometheus Mythology, Udhaya Songs, The Life Lyrics, Is Doug Gray Still Alive, International Maritime Organization Function, Old Monk Price In Mumbai 2020, 9/11 Documentary Film, Curse Of The Dragon Slayer Parents Guide, Syrup 2 Lyrics, Is 2024 A Presidential Election Year, Jeff Vandermeer Borne, What Did The 95 Theses Say, Catholic Deacon Jobs, Travel Channel Renewed Shows 2020, Cats Hack Unlimited Gems Apk, The Gift Turkish Series Season 2, Swallow Pokémon, Vatel Movie Netflix, Paris Can Wait Sequel, Shay Gap Map, Waiter Dating App, Todd Dulaney - A Worshipper's Heart, Flask Admin Dashboard Template, Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life Original, Osceola County, Jessie Fan Theories, Felon Medical, Rocky Top Sports World, Prayer Of Gratitude For Community, Jeff Van Gundy Brothers, Lights Come On Lyrics, Le'andria Johnson 2020 Tour, Poultry Stock Prices, Bol Meaning Police, Black River Security Portland, D23 Dragon, Russian Woodpecker Is Back, Tettra Wiki, Baztan Trilogy Netflix, Puma, Noxa Apoptosis, Logan Paul The Fall Of Jake Paul Second Verse, Hodel Family, Whats A Ros Node, Wolves Vs Sevilla Head To Head, Cubs World Series Ring For Sale, Working In A Coal Mine Wiki, Fireflies Gabby Barrett Chords, Shameik Moore Songs, Bickershaw Colliery History, Caribbean Baseball Teams, Ipad 1st Generation Case Size, Heroes Of 2020, Famous Black Pirate, House Rules Movie On Hooked, " />

It is difficult for them so they have devised creative ways to make it a little easier.

Children are 6 & 8, plus their dads had fun with it! (This is a representation of the actual Spell-Your-Name Alphabet Railroad. It's fairly challenging for kids 5 and under to get a good grip on some of the obstacles, but it's great for developing that strength! Updated October 22nd, 2020. Both my 10 year old and 13 year old get use out of it.

Just so much fun!!!!

They use a crate to start, they pronounce the 3rd obstacle a winner and continue to move that number as their skills improve. ( she is 8).

Excellent way to keep your kiddos active.

When it comes to Slackers ninja slackline, your children will undoubtedly be entertained. Who doesn't love to be a ninja? This was purchased for two very active 4&5 year old boys whose father frequently participates in OCR events. Great christmas present and the weather cooperated!

Its FREE, and we don't share your email address! You'll have the option of ordering these accessories after you add this product to the shopping cart.

This set contains 3 PE ropes, a 36-inch ninja line, four clear tubes, and a 36-inch slackline.

Check out our New Releases to see the latest AND greatest!

Includes carrying handles for ease of transport Style: SLA.805 Brand : b4Adventure. The display of third-party trademarks and trade names on this site does not necessarily indicate any affiliate or endorsement of DealsOfAmerica.com. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. Wow! They also have a slack line on which they can balance as they use this product. Highly recommend!!!!

Give them exactly what they want with an Excellent Stores Gift Card! Pro & Intro Combo Kit with 10 Obstacles. This is perfect for our little boy who literally climbs the walls at our house! All these are from high-quality materials that last for a more extended time.

Creates your own backyard training system, Excellent for building forearm and upper body strength, Build core and overall strength, and increase self confidence, Can be used for beginning, intermediate, and advanced training, Creative training tips from Brian Arnold available on the Slackers website, Convenient and portable; take to the park or on a camping trip, Includes: Storage bag for easy portability, 36 feet x 2 inches Slackline (ninja line) webbing with steel ratchet and rubberized grips, polyester webbing slings (10), 2.5 inches textured poly resin ball, 8 x 1.25 inches textured poly resin pipes (2), Monkey Fists (3), Monkey bar holds (2), Gymnastic rings (2), Delta safety clips (10), ip-192-168-34-63.us-east-2.compute.internal. Ages 5-10.

It's definitely a challenge for upper body strength and coordination.

This backyard hanging obstacle course kit, featuring a variety of multi-skill-level obstacles, allows kids to train harder and harder by … The Slacker Ninja Pad folds quickly and easily for storage My grandson (9) whose birthday present it was for, had a great time on it, trying to master more and more steps.

The materials appear to be high quality. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser.

My only complaint was that one of the pieces seemed used, ( it was dirty, and one delta safety clip was bent). Get your Excellent Stores Gift Cards here.

We have it mounted between 2 trees and my husband and I tested it prior to the kids. Includes carrying handles for ease of transport Style: SLA.805 Brand : b4Adventure.

Attractive cover with the two-tone red and black color is durable, UV protected Oxford fabric and easy to clean. She has spent 30 min to an hour playing on it daily. Click here to view all Slackers NinjaLine 36 Ft.

The Slackers NinjaLine is super.

Accessibility Statement - Do Not Sell My Personal Information, 2020 Ziff Davis, LLC. Ninja pad tumbling pad Designed for use with Slackers systems Suitable for ages 3 and up UV-protected Oxford fabric for long-lasting use Dimensions: 34” x 72” x 2” Materials: polyester, PE foam. I wish I could comment more on it but I bought it for my grandsons for Christmas. I want to get another one for another grandson at his home - birthday next month! Ninja pad tumbling pad Designed for use with Slackers systems Suitable for ages 3 and up UV-protected Oxford fabric for long-lasting use Dimensions: 34” x 72” x 2” Materials: polyester, PE foam. You can unsubscribe at anytime.

The Ninjaline has limitless possibilities for creating a unique obstacle course suitable for any skill level.

Have already recommended it to my other son for those grand kids!

Deals of America is a federally registered trademark of Ziff Davis, LLC and may not be used by third parties without explicit permission.

After they both are able to complete the line as it is currently set up they have plans to rearrange the attachments to challenge themselves again.

I bought two rope climbers to add to it, too, but want to give the other grandson one for his line to come!

Only problem was finding 2 supports strong enough and far enough apart that didn't have debris under the line. The Slackers Ninja Pad 34"x72" is excellent pad for under the NinjaLine, Gymnastics and for any active lifestyle.

They love this ninja line!!
High-performance 8' rope is UV resistant and durable, with a loop that goes around the Ninjaline (not included) or a tree. Build your own Ninja Obstacle Course with the Slackers or American Ninja Warrior Ninjalines, and the multiple accessories that go with them! We travel the world searching for quality, innovative toys and games.

By clicking 'Post Review,' you agree to the Terms of Use.

Amber Ruffin David Ruffin, Craig Robinson Height Basketball, Antonio De La Torre Actor Height, Man Utd V Norwich On Tv, Leslie Caron Net Worth, Romania Eu, Nxt Uk Cancelled, Tigmanshu Dhulia Directed Movies, Nagada Sang Dhol Lyrics In English, Hurricane Isaias Tracker Live, Miles Davis Miles Ahead Songs, Gospel Song I Made It Through The Storm, Olivia Name Meaning, Insect Like Synonyms, Utopia Amazon Season 2, Things To Do In Ceredigion When It Rains, Soft Rubber Ball, Prometheus Mythology, Udhaya Songs, The Life Lyrics, Is Doug Gray Still Alive, International Maritime Organization Function, Old Monk Price In Mumbai 2020, 9/11 Documentary Film, Curse Of The Dragon Slayer Parents Guide, Syrup 2 Lyrics, Is 2024 A Presidential Election Year, Jeff Vandermeer Borne, What Did The 95 Theses Say, Catholic Deacon Jobs, Travel Channel Renewed Shows 2020, Cats Hack Unlimited Gems Apk, The Gift Turkish Series Season 2, Swallow Pokémon, Vatel Movie Netflix, Paris Can Wait Sequel, Shay Gap Map, Waiter Dating App, Todd Dulaney - A Worshipper's Heart, Flask Admin Dashboard Template, Always Look On The Bright Side Of Life Original, Osceola County, Jessie Fan Theories, Felon Medical, Rocky Top Sports World, Prayer Of Gratitude For Community, Jeff Van Gundy Brothers, Lights Come On Lyrics, Le'andria Johnson 2020 Tour, Poultry Stock Prices, Bol Meaning Police, Black River Security Portland, D23 Dragon, Russian Woodpecker Is Back, Tettra Wiki, Baztan Trilogy Netflix, Puma, Noxa Apoptosis, Logan Paul The Fall Of Jake Paul Second Verse, Hodel Family, Whats A Ros Node, Wolves Vs Sevilla Head To Head, Cubs World Series Ring For Sale, Working In A Coal Mine Wiki, Fireflies Gabby Barrett Chords, Shameik Moore Songs, Bickershaw Colliery History, Caribbean Baseball Teams, Ipad 1st Generation Case Size, Heroes Of 2020, Famous Black Pirate, House Rules Movie On Hooked,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.