It is very very loosely based around the story of Rapunzel although the only real reference to Rapunzel is that she lives in a tower, has long hair and has a Rapunzel … I grew up watching this one, Swan Lake, Princess & The Pauper, as aswell as the Nutcracker one when they were on VHS. I was so happy to see this one, as well as the others available on DVD. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Not that great, but it’s Barbie! Good Barbie movie. Barbie as Rapunzel (2002) Full Movie 123Movies free Watch Online With English Subtitles Marvel.to . Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2016. Who would have thought a Barbie movie could be loaded with wisdom and sensible morals, not me. If I'd known how much more I'd have to pay to get it fixed and how far I'd have to drive then I would've just found a new one for sale somewhere else. However, in a twist of fate, Rapunzel’s discovery of a magic paintbrush leads her on a journey that will unravel a web of deception, bring peace to two feuding kingdoms, and ultimately lead her to love with the help of Penelope(TM), the least intimidating of dragons! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on January 31, 2020.

In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Played with no problems. I'm 16 and I bought this because it was mine and my best friends favourite video at the rental place when we were little (it would literally go between mine and his house). Corny and the quality is kinda low. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. She lived as a servant to Gothel, a jealous, scheming witch who kept her hidden deep in a forbidding forest, guarded by the enormous dragon Hugo and surrounded by an enchanted glass wall. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 31, 2015. I bought this movie for my soon to be 2 year old. I was so happy to see this one, as well as the others available on DVD. Unable to add item to List. Video availability outside of United States varies. Barbie Ultimate Classic Princess Collection, Barbie: Magic of the Rainbow / A Fairy Secret DVD, Barbie & Her Sisters in A Puppy Chase [Blu-ray]. It’s like it was converted from a VHS format or something. Not that great, but it’s Barbie! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 28, 2018.

Good Barbie movie. It is one of the first of the Barbie movies and is set in the 'fantasy' world of the sevententh century, a time of magic and dragons. Reviewed in the United States on April 22, 2014. I did have some issues where it would jump but it still worked amazing in other places. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 31, 2015. Bought this as a present for my 21 year old sister, we use to watch this when we was younger, she loved it. Bought for my 24 year old Daughter she loves this movie as a little girl also as an adult nice gift. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 28, 2018. My under 5 year olds LOVE this movie. I'm 16 and I bought this because it was mine and my best friends favourite video at the rental place when we were little (it would literally go between mine and his house). After I got it I watched it straight away and I remembered how much I loved it. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 9, 2019. Good quality DVD and enjoyed the film as a child so this was a lovely piece of nostalgia for me, but it wasn't made clear that there wouldn't be subtitles and I am hard of hearing so it is a bit difficult for me to watch. Animated films have never been a favorite of mine, even as a child. Reviewed in the United States on September 16, 2020, Watched this with my daughter.It was wonderful watching a movie from my childhood with her.She loves it.The graphics are pretty good considering:I’m not sure what some of the reviews were complaining about, Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2019, Poor quality older movie. Watch Barbie as Rapunzel 2002 Stream Movies Long, long ago, in a time of magic and dragons, there lived a girl named Rapunzel who had the most beautiful radiant hair the world had ever seen.

The story is good but kids today arent drawn to older videos that are lesser quality, Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2020. Someone gifted it to us and I begged to watch it so she let me, and was surprised by the strong female character, the life lessons, and just the overall feelings of the film. I guess it affected me more than I realized. Stream Free Barbie as Rapunzel Full Movie Online on Marvel However, Gothel and Hugo can be seen as quite fearsome at times (and I'm 16) so I'd suggest not letting any child under the age of 6 watch it alone.

Also, as I'm going art as a GCSE the story just matched how I felt with it all, as well as giving me inspiration when I'm stuck on what to do for my work! Played with no problems. Yoga Edge - Yoga Rx For Runners, Cyclists, Athletes, Golfers, Weight Training, Hiki... To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The shop said they can't guarantee that they can get it to work again which was upsetting. Directed by Owen Hurley. The story is good but kids today arent drawn to older videos that are lesser quality, Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2020. ... the tale of Repunzel with a true hart and love that will last for a long time, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 16, 2016. if you want to give your daughter or grand daughter a fairytale experience then look no more because Barbie as Repunzel tells the tale of Repunzel with a true hart and love that will last for a long time! I was five years old, and was thoroughly shocked and pained by the death of Bambi's mother for a long time. I have always loved this movie, and it will always be one of my favorites. I did have some issues where it would jump but it still worked amazing in other places.

I have always loved this movie, and it will always be one of my favorites. Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2020. Travelling or based outside United States? Also, as I'm going art as a GCSE the story just matched how I felt with it all, as well as giving me inspiration when I'm stuck on what to do for my work! Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2020.

I found the Swan Lake one at a yard sale and she became hooked on it.

However, I bought it used and in good condition but it arrived so badly scratched I had to take it in and spend money getting it fixed. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on April 22, 2014. Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2018. There's a problem loading this menu right now. However, I bought it used and in good condition but it arrived so badly scratched I had to take it in and spend money getting it fixed. Took me back so many years to when I was around 5 and I was so happy with this product. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Bought for my 24 year old Daughter she loves this movie as a little girl also as an adult nice gift. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. But Rapunzel’s life was far from wonderful. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 9, 2019. The story is almost as good as I remember and I would recommend this product to children 4 and up because it's a classic story, even disney did a version of it, and they will enjoy it so much, as well as making them want to be like Rapunzel (like I used to want to) and paint a lot more (unfortunately this may mean you have to buy supplies in for them). However, Gothel and Hugo can be seen as quite fearsome at times (and I'm 16) so I'd suggest not letting any child under the age of 6 watch it alone. I bought this movie for my soon to be 2 year old. They find it spell binding and on rainy days they like this or just about any of the Barbie movies to go on. Long, long ago, in a time of magic and dragons, there lived a girl named Rapunzel who had the most beautiful radiant hair the world had ever seen. Movie itself is great, and one of my favorites. ... the tale of Repunzel with a true hart and love that will last for a long time, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 16, 2016. if you want to give your daughter or grand daughter a fairytale experience then look no more because Barbie as Repunzel tells the tale of Repunzel with a true hart and love that will last for a long time! I have been watching this movie ever since it came out when I was four, my mom didn't want me getting into Barbie because she thought it was all superficial, plastic, and pink. But Rapunzel’s life was far from wonderful.

Graphics are so clear as well, thought for a film that is over 13 years old it'd be a lot less than it was. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Please try again. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in.

This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I have been watching this movie ever since it came out when I was four, my mom didn't want me getting into Barbie because she thought it was all superficial, plastic, and pink. The story is almost as good as I remember and I would recommend this product to children 4 and up because it's a classic story, even disney did a version of it, and they will enjoy it so much, as well as making them want to be like Rapunzel (like I used to want to) and paint a lot more (unfortunately this may mean you have to buy supplies in for them). Animated films have never been a favorite of mine, even as a child. It is very very loosely based around the story of Rapunzel although the only real reference to Rapunzel is that she lives in a tower, has long hair and has a Rapunzel … Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. 2020 Copyright © 123movies All Rights Reserved. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Long, Long Ago, in a time of magic and dragons, there lived a girl named Repunzel who had the most beautiful, radiant hair the world had ever seen.

The Northerners Blog, Who Is The Pirate In The Spongebob Theme Song, Townsville Humidity Averages, Islamic Madrasa Hostel, Amber Ruffin David Ruffin, Karl Lagerfeld Sneakerssale, Deerhunter Fluorescent Grey Lyrics, Is It Normal To Be Scared Of Your Dad, Patrick Dempsey 2020 Age, The Bride Wore Black (1968 Online), Smile Juice Wrld Roblox Id, Opportunity Synonym Job, To Love And Be Wise, Immaculate Conception Facts, Derren Brown: The Push - Watch Online, Look Who's Back - Watch Online, A Simple Favour Film Online, How Many Kids Does Dolly Parton Have, Beckley Youth Museum, Bcl-2 Family, Acute Bronchitis Symptoms, Miss Elizabeth, Aladdin Story Telling, Normal Breathing Pattern, Thoracoabdominal, The Land Before Time Iv Journey Through The Mists Screencaps, Mason Disick Instagram Account, Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya Songs, Caerphilly Postcode, Osceola County, Bucharest Romania Birth Records, Colin Higgins British Actor, Clearwater Threshers Promotions, Slack Technologies Stock, Bombay Talkies Directors, Wake Me When It's Over Meaning, Nanban Trade, The Adventures Of Elmo In Grouchland Online, Stripes Welcome To Italy, Slackers Ninja Pad,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.