I know not everyone liked me as a player, but I had a lot of supporters and good friends here and I just wish I hadn't suffered so many injuries because then I could have shown more consistency. I understand that but for the Czech team I play behind one or two strikers. Internationally, Šmicer played once for the Czechoslovak national side and 80 times for the Czech Republic. ", Despite being named as a substitute, Šmicer was soon brought on for Kewell, who had suffered an injury. It's just down to getting fit and playing as much as I can before the end of the season. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. Discover the real story, facts, and details of Vladimir Smicer. He is exactly the same off the field as he is on it — always bubbly and smiling.

View stats of Slavia Prague Midfielder Vladimir Smicer, including goals scored, assists and appearances, on the official website of the Premier League. He made his Liverpool debut in a match against Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough Stadium[1] and scored his first Premier League goal in a 3–2 away win against Watford.

Facts About The Month Of Safar, Duck Soup Phrase, The Quiet Woman Parking, Kkr Squad 2019, Meet Me At The Cupcake Cafe, Mary Peach Obituary, Impossible Burger Recipe, Marcopper Mining Disaster Reaction Paper, Shylock Is My Name Critical Analysis, Weather Canberra Radar, Caerphilly Castle Dragon, Dance Camp 2020, A Distant Mirror Amazon, Reservoir 13 Review, Vatel Movie Netflix, Mlb Opening Day 2019 Home Runs, Kevin Pollak Chat Show Podcast, Dashiki Shirts, Gul'dan Death, Francis Jue Height, Jing Tian Height, Apec France, Zayn Malik Gigi Hadid Instagram, Neil Maskell Watch Dogs, Sive 2, European Union South Africa Vacancies, My Mountain Home, How To Survive A Real Life Purge, Berlin Temperature, Stripes Welcome To Italy, It Could Happen To You Movie Review, Snowflake Stock Forecast, Caress Synonym, Mexican League Table, Gary Brooks Faulkner 2017, Juventus Vs Ajax 1-1, Dogs For Rehoming, Crimen Ferpecto Netflix, Talladega Nights Magic Man Meme, Cumnock Primary School, Arlo Nomad Expedia, Flim Flam Challenge, Rj Mitte Interview 2019, Treaty Of Jassy, Germany Weather Map, Skylea Moe Skyblock, Science Court Seasons, Dean Kpop Personality, Amale Nxt Uk, Drona Box, Vladimir Smicer, Cheap Meaning In Tamil, 100 Xrp To Usd, Louis Vuitton Uk, The Librarian: Curse Of The Judas Chalice Full Movie, Velaikkaran Tamilgun, Winner In Next In Fashion, Guide In A Sentence, Degiro Fees, Specgx Llc Address, Michael Leon Days Of Our Lives, Lonestar Amazed Lyrics, Song For A Raggy Boy Location, Lord Nelson, Adriana Song Lyrics, Takeru Satoh Is He Married, The Snowman Book Ending Explained, Newton Buying Corp Website, Hunters 2020 Season 2, Alan Dershowitz, Warhammer Age Of Sigmar Starter Set, Ols Meaning In Text, Un-thinkable Song, Confederate Songs, Charlie Puth Duet 2020, Syrup 2 Lyrics, Fake Singers List, Glass Blowing Process, Nsw Radar Loop, " />

This is the national team page of Karriereende player Vladimir Smicer.

Smicer was a success in France with Lens after leaving his native country. Prior to the final, it was decided by Benítez that Šmicer's contract was not to be renewed. He was one of the nicest guys you could meet, always friendly and always having a laugh.

As long as I feel I can give something to the team I'll carry on. Date of birth/Age: One of Czech Republic's brightest football stars. He was a key player as Lens captured the French title in 1997/98 making 28 appearances and scoring seven goals.

Sometimes when you lose the ball you can hear that they are not happy. He did tremendously well. I wanted to enjoy the big game.

An attacking midfielder, Šmicer first shot to prominence in 1996, helping Slavia Prague reach the semi-finals of the 1995–96 UEFA Cup and then starring for the Czech Republic during their run to the final of UEFA Euro 1996.

", "If you are feeling down in the dumps Vladdy will cheer you up. Unfortunately, he was plagued with injury problems and a lack of consistency, but he did have some good moments, including the last-minute winner against Chelsea in 2002 and the performance in the 2-0 win over Roma in the Champions League at Anfield. [2] His first campaign at Liverpool, however, was a difficult one as he struggled to come to terms with the pace of the English game and suffered a succession of injuries. Czech Republic. That was a great season for us.

I know not everyone liked me as a player, but I had a lot of supporters and good friends here and I just wish I hadn't suffered so many injuries because then I could have shown more consistency. I understand that but for the Czech team I play behind one or two strikers. Internationally, Šmicer played once for the Czechoslovak national side and 80 times for the Czech Republic. ", Despite being named as a substitute, Šmicer was soon brought on for Kewell, who had suffered an injury. It's just down to getting fit and playing as much as I can before the end of the season. Choose an adventure below and discover your next favorite movie or TV show. Discover the real story, facts, and details of Vladimir Smicer. He is exactly the same off the field as he is on it — always bubbly and smiling.

View stats of Slavia Prague Midfielder Vladimir Smicer, including goals scored, assists and appearances, on the official website of the Premier League. He made his Liverpool debut in a match against Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough Stadium[1] and scored his first Premier League goal in a 3–2 away win against Watford.

Facts About The Month Of Safar, Duck Soup Phrase, The Quiet Woman Parking, Kkr Squad 2019, Meet Me At The Cupcake Cafe, Mary Peach Obituary, Impossible Burger Recipe, Marcopper Mining Disaster Reaction Paper, Shylock Is My Name Critical Analysis, Weather Canberra Radar, Caerphilly Castle Dragon, Dance Camp 2020, A Distant Mirror Amazon, Reservoir 13 Review, Vatel Movie Netflix, Mlb Opening Day 2019 Home Runs, Kevin Pollak Chat Show Podcast, Dashiki Shirts, Gul'dan Death, Francis Jue Height, Jing Tian Height, Apec France, Zayn Malik Gigi Hadid Instagram, Neil Maskell Watch Dogs, Sive 2, European Union South Africa Vacancies, My Mountain Home, How To Survive A Real Life Purge, Berlin Temperature, Stripes Welcome To Italy, It Could Happen To You Movie Review, Snowflake Stock Forecast, Caress Synonym, Mexican League Table, Gary Brooks Faulkner 2017, Juventus Vs Ajax 1-1, Dogs For Rehoming, Crimen Ferpecto Netflix, Talladega Nights Magic Man Meme, Cumnock Primary School, Arlo Nomad Expedia, Flim Flam Challenge, Rj Mitte Interview 2019, Treaty Of Jassy, Germany Weather Map, Skylea Moe Skyblock, Science Court Seasons, Dean Kpop Personality, Amale Nxt Uk, Drona Box, Vladimir Smicer, Cheap Meaning In Tamil, 100 Xrp To Usd, Louis Vuitton Uk, The Librarian: Curse Of The Judas Chalice Full Movie, Velaikkaran Tamilgun, Winner In Next In Fashion, Guide In A Sentence, Degiro Fees, Specgx Llc Address, Michael Leon Days Of Our Lives, Lonestar Amazed Lyrics, Song For A Raggy Boy Location, Lord Nelson, Adriana Song Lyrics, Takeru Satoh Is He Married, The Snowman Book Ending Explained, Newton Buying Corp Website, Hunters 2020 Season 2, Alan Dershowitz, Warhammer Age Of Sigmar Starter Set, Ols Meaning In Text, Un-thinkable Song, Confederate Songs, Charlie Puth Duet 2020, Syrup 2 Lyrics, Fake Singers List, Glass Blowing Process, Nsw Radar Loop,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.