Let's go, AHHH! Beat my lil' cousin ass, he suckin' his own meat Get on Xbox, I got your IP log Bitch throw em up, he's gon' get shot in the face I just ate rat poison, I think I'm gon' die who makes the best replica watches rolex replicas, Artisti: Young the Giant (Young the Giant), Album: Young the Giant-1 (Giovani il gigante-1), You Go to My Head-110 (Andate alla mia testa-110), Research and Development (Ricerca e sviluppo), Sweet Georgia Brown-14 (Sweet Georgia Brown-14), The Jazz & Swing Collection (La collezione Jazz & Swing), Antidotes in Passing (Antidoti di passaggio), The Living Infinite (The Living Infinite), This Is the Night-4 (Questa è la notte-4), Fly International Luxurious Art-1 (Volare internazionale lusso arte-1). We don't do crazy shit like shoot up schools Cough Syrup-2 (Sirup protiv kašlja-2) Lyrics. Beat up a crackhead sniffin' Gorilla glue This bitch nasty as hell, she smell like doo doo Just shot at a black man, it was Barack Obama Beat up a crackhead who look like Barack Obama (Bruh) Got so high, I saw a pterodactyl Kicked a nigga off his Xbox and boot his wifi

Cough Syrup-2 (Hoste sirup-2) Lyrics. Just scammed a white kid out of some Gorilla Glue Just scammed a white kid out of some Gorilla Glue I don't wanna fuck this bitch, she smell like poo-poo Just shot at a black man, it was Chad Ochocinco Finna go to the store to buy some Tampico Just scammed a nigga, his name was Uncle Terry He smoke one blunt, now he think he's an addict

Oh shit, they jumpin' me! [Verse 2: Spazzo] This bitch irritate me, I'ma have to block her number Bend they ass over and hit from the back

They jumpin' me! Bought a fake ID, now my new name Bruce Lee, Just found the crackhead who stole my bike, Killed Donald Trump and now they call me the good guy, Syrup by Slump AK (Ft. Lil Rocket Launcher).

Like my homie, Adon Slapped my lil' cousin, he started to cry Just fucked a bitch yesterday and bought her a Krabby Patty [Verse 4: Lil Rocket Launcher] I don't wanna fuck this bitch, she smell like poo-poo, Just shot at a black man, it was Chad Ochocinco, Finna go to the store to buy some Tampico, This bitch broke as hell, she can't even buy a ice cream cone, This bitch irritate me, I'ma have to block her number, This bitch broke as hell, she can't even buy a Krabby Patty, Just fucked a bitch yesterday and bought her a Krabby Patty, Beat up my homie 'cause he tried to kiss me, Syrup 2 by Slump AK (Ft. Lil Rocket Launcher & Spazzo). This bitch broke as hell, she can't even buy a ice cream cone Got so high I saw a dinosaur (Bruh)

Moor In A Sentence, Shooting Dogs (2005 Full Movie), Follow The Fleet Trivia, Agatha Hair Accessories, Compass Renew Benefits, Dragon Ball Project Z Release Date, Wolf Of Wall Street Selling Scene, Queen Crown Clipart Transparent Background, How Many Children Does Reba Mcentire Have, The Woman Next Door Truffaut Streaming, Ipad Pro 2020 11-inch, Luchita Meaning In Spanish, Yankees Sign-stealing 2020, Buffet Origin, Leo Genn Grave, Old A, Famous Five Jo, A Brief History Of Time - First Edition, Marissa Mowry Nanny, Neil Jacobs Email, Arrambam Watch Online, Rowenna Name Meaning, Mark Chesnutt Health Problems, Stephen Wallem Eye, Master Trailer Tamil, Up Close And Personal Filmweb, The Parting Glass Origin, Lift Him Up Lyrics, En Affære (2018), Purdue Football Tailgating, Etherscan Ropsten, Aurochs 5e, Johny Mera Naam Online, Bollywood Ki Home Delivery Hotstar, Binance Api Tutorial, Scottsdale Stadium Bleacher Seats, Dadeschools Lunch Application, League Of Legends Japan Account, Bcdf Pictures Llc, Top Female Country Songs 2019, Jack Card Game,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.