Tempe Diablo Stadium Complex was founded in 1968 and underwent an extensive renovation in 2005. Drive 0.3 miles Turn Right onto E. Katella Ave. Drive 0.8 miles Turn Right on St. College Blvd. Nearby: Maze in the desert. Location details for Tempe Diablo Stadium : MLB / USA Baseball Development Programs ... Events; Calendar; Locations; Tempe Diablo Stadium.

The volunteers needed to operate the stadium on game day are supplied by the Tempe Diablos, a civic group that formed in 1968 to support spring training in Tempe.

The recommended entrance for vehicles utilizing the Lexus lot is the State College entrance. Angel Stadium2000 Gene Autry WayAnaheim, CA 92806(714) 940-2000, I-805 North becomes I-5 North Drive 1.3 miles, Follow the signs to stay on I-5 North Drive 18.6 miles, Follow the signs to stay on I-5 North Drive 33.5 miles, Follow the signs to stay on I-5 North Drive 8.7 miles, Follow the signs to stay on I-5 North Drive 2.1 miles, Follow the signs to stay on I-5 North Drive 10.7 miles, Follow the signs to stay on I-5 North Drive 0.5 miles, Take the CA-57 North exit on the Right towards Pomona Drive 0.5 miles, Take the Orangewood Ave. exit on the Right.
Tweet.

Tempe Diablo Stadium Complex was founded in 1968 and underwent an extensive renovation in 2005. We accept cash, debit/credit cards, and Apple/Android pay. Baseball Regular Season day-of-game parking prices are as follows: $10.00 for general parking; $20.00 for preferred and oversized vehicle/bus parking. MapQuest Driving Directions to Diablo Stadium … Directions to Tempe Diablo Stadium. In 1977, Tempe Stadium was renamed Tempe Diablo Stadium in honor of the service organization whose members most prominently serve as parking lot attendants and ushers. Season ticket holders with parking coupons should use the Express Entry Lane on Orangewood Avenue. Need Directions? Circle K store in … Please follow the directions of the parking staff upon entering the lot. The stadium and all of its facilities overlook Gene Autry Field and the beautiful Marriott Buttes Resort. I-215 South becomes CA-91 West/I-215 South Drive 13.8 miles, Follow the signs to stay on CA-91 West Drive 10.1 miles, Follow the signs to stay on CA-91 West Drive 7.6 miles, Follow the signs to stay on CA-91 Drive 2.9 miles, Take the CA-57 South/CA-57 North exit on the Right towards Santa Ana/Pomona, Keep Left at the fork in the ramp Drive 0.7 miles, Turn left on E KATELLA AVE towards KATELLA AVE. Drive 0.5 miles, Turn left on S STATE COLLEGE BLVD.

Drive 0.2 miles, Turn left onto Orangewood Ave. Drive 0.3 miles and enter destination on right, Take Katella Ave. exit toward Orangewood Ave. Drive 0.2 miles Take Katella Ave. ramp. Angel Stadium Ballpark Information Seating Map Getting to Angel Stadium A-to-Z Guide Concessions and Merchandise Proposed Stadium Updates Security Guidelines Ballpark Tours Plan Your Event at Angel Stadium Stadium Music Gift Certificates Spring Training at Tempe Diablo Stadium Driving directions, location maps, field weather, amenities and nearby establishments to Diablo Stadium soccer fields of Tempe, AZ

Broadway Curve on Interstate 10. Tempe Diablo Stadium shares something in common with Angel Stadium in Anaheim: both are adjacent to office complexes and have a stretch of Interstate visible just beyond their outfield wall. Advertisement. The Parking Ticket holder agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Angels, its directors, officers, employees, and agents from any loss, liability, damage, including property damage, or cost that may be incurred due to leaving their vehicle in the parking lot, the risk and responsibility of which is fully assumed by the Parking Ticket Holder.

Maximum capacity is 100 Lexus vehicles and is available on a first-come-first serve basis. Tempe Diablo Stadium in Tempe, reviews, get directions, (480) 350-52 .., AZ Tempe 2200 West Alameda Drive map, location, zip code, working hours, how can i go, recreation center, performance & event venue, stadium, arena & sports venue in United States. The spring home of the LA (Anaheim) Angels. Drive 0.3 miles, Turn left on E GENE AUTRY WAY to your destination at 2000 Gene Autry Way.

Home; Tournament Teams; Events; Calendar; Locations; Twitter.

Drive 0.2 miles Turn Left onto 2000 Gene Autry Way. Baseball Post-Season, Supercross, Monster Jam, concerts and other event parking rates are subject to change. Not only is the complex one of the more picturesque facilities, it is one of the most accessible complexes in the Phoenix Metro area. The stadium and all of its facilities overlook Gene Autry Field and the beautiful Marriott Buttes Resort. Angels Baseball LP and the City of Anaheim are NOT RESPONSIBLE and assume no liability for any fire, theft, damage or loss of the vehicle or any article left therein.

Pin. ONLY A LICENSE OF SPACE IS GRANTED HEREBY AND NO BAILMENT IS CREATED. Tempe Diablo Stadium. Like.

Tempe, AZ 85282. Acceptance of this ticket and use of a parking space constitutes acknowledgement by holder that he/she has read and agrees to the foregoing provisions. Driving Directions to 2200 W Alameda Dr Tempe, AZ including road conditions, live traffic updates, and reviews of local businesses along the way. If taking I-10 West Bound (from Tucson & East Valley…Ahwatukee, Chandler): Take I-10 (West) to exit # 153-B, take left onto Broadway Road. Share. Address. This ticket LICENSES the ticket holder to park ONE VEHICLE in ONE PARKING SPACE for ONE EVENT.

2200 W. Alameda Drive. Not only is the complex one of the more picturesque facilities, it is one of the most accessible complexes in the Phoenix Metro area.

When entering the parking lot, drivers will receive a parking ticket with the following contract language: READ THIS CONTRACT - IT LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF ANGELS BASEBALL LP AND THE CITY OF ANAHEIM.
Take Broadway Road to 48th Street (2nd Light) and take a left onto 48th Street (South). Drivers of Lexus vehicles may park in the Lexus Lot just west of the Home Plate Gate. Sports - Baseball - Pro Links: www.tempe.gov By: robsv. The oversized vehicle and bus (greater than 20 feet in length) entrance is located on Orangewood Avenue.

Georgia Giant Fish, Baby Clothes Sale Boy, Palantir Board Of Directors, How Can I Help My Child Succeed In School Pdf, Charlotte Sports Park Jobs, Mickey Mantle Death Age, Harga Lesen Psv 2020, 1995 Seattle Mariners Documentary, Prince Of Persia: The Two Thrones Apk, Enamelware Set, Benefits Of Deep Breathing For Skin, Redbubble Coupons April 2020, Purl Cast, Mahna Mahna Meaning, Christopher Walken Dancing, What Happened On Shrove Tuesday In The Bible, Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Mermaid Cast, Under 15 Cricket Selection, Ab Tak Chhappan 3, Archit Krishna, Aberystwyth Shops, Parsifal Opera, Minnie Marx, Waterworld Streaming, Trisha Yearwood She's In Love With The Boy Lyrics, 48 Hours Mystery Full Episodes, Sal Iacono Parents, Switzerland Zurich City, Dogs For Rehoming, Handprints On Hubble: An Astronauts Story Of Invention, Rob Houchen Biography, Neo Crypto Reddit, Special Menu Template Word, Is Elena Kampouris Greek, Daniel Decatur Emmett Dixie, Andy Virtualbox, Tom Thibodeau Wife, Music Video Shows In The '90s, The Shamer's Daughter Full Movie In English, The Glass Cage: How Our Computers Are Changing Us Pdf, Samsung Ipad Price In Malaysia, Seventh Son Cloudbusting, Mets Spring Training Tv Schedule 2020, Whistle Down The Wind Song Nick Heyward, Papa Aubameyang Instagram, Register Turbo Tax, Logan Paul Vs Antonio Brown Poster, Hue And Cry Richmond, David Wooderson Alright, Alright, Alright, Where To Buy Hand Knitted Baby Clothes, Mindscape Company, What Is The Bill Clinton Record Thing, Black River Mercenaries In Portland Fact Check, Wolverine Human Services Shooting, Invisible Man Summary Pdf, Takei Emi Wedding, Rocky And Bullwinkle Lion, The Informant! Nominations, Georges Hobeika Shop, Falcon Enamelware Reviews, Colin Higgins Death, Types Of Poems, Dogs For Rehoming, The Three Of Us Pilot, Eyewitness Norway Episodes, Maribel Martín, Jumbled Online, Man-at-arms Masters Of The Universe, Go Rest High On That Mountain Lyrics Meaning, A Moment In The Reeds 123movies, Roberta Jones Kray, Princess Luna And Princess Celestia, Theme Of Hail, Caesar, Sacklers And Purdue Pharma, Difference Between Jam And Marmalade Joke, Caol Ila Pronunciation, Travel Network Food Shows, Danny Dyer Love Island, You're Doing It All Again Sheet Music, Soulful Person Meaning, Rhinestone Movie Dvd, Freddie Mercury - The Great Pretender Lyrics, Twist Dance, Minaret College Founder, Bleach Arc List, Tokyo Tower Drama Cast, 1927 Yankees Signed Baseball, Lex Luger Net Worth 2020,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.