It is believed Aubameyang is poised to sign a bumper new £350,000-a-week deal at the Emirates, with confirmation expected to come at some point this week.

To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. Bravo, bravo, bravo. 23w Reply. “We must make the right decision for the rest of your career. 598.2k Followers, 302 Following, 220 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Sokratis Papastathopoulos (@sokratispapa.official) “We will be set very soon, sleep peacefully my son, your father watches the grain. Following the victory, they posted an image of Aubameyang, 31, celebrating one of his goals, accompanied by the "Writing Hand" emoji that often goes alongside new contract announcements. [I’ll take the contract to him personally] if I have to!”. Verified. Like father like son. 26w 1 like Reply. 14.8k Likes, 147 Comments - Pierre Aubameyang (@aubameyang.papa) on Instagram: “Merci à vous car vous êtes ma fierté ” aubameyang.papa Verified • Follow. He captioned the photo: “What a surprise the legend @wrightyofficial came to see me. You'll receive an email with all of the top news stories every single morning. angel_maldonadooo. Simply type your email address into the box at the top of this article and hit 'subscribe'. 80.9k Followers, 45 Following, 161 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Pierre Aubameyang (@aubameyang.papa) The cryptic message has left supporters fearing the worst. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. Merci à vous car vous êtes ma fierté 123w. However, the club’s official Twitter account has teased a potential new contract. Whilst analysing Arsenal’s win on Match of the Day, club legend Wright said: “I’m going to go see Papa Aubameyang tomorrow. After that victory, Arteta revealed confirmation of that new deal would come in the next few days. In training on Saturday, while grinning ear-to-ear, Aubameyang himself appeared to make a signing gesture with his hands, sending some fans online into frenzy. He bagged a brace in the 3-2 win over Watford yesterday as he narrowly avoided winning the Golden Boot for a second-straight season. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. They are desperate for the Gabon star to commit his future to the club. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. “I can only congratulate you and tell you once again my pride. Arsenal legend Ian Wright met up with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s dad at the Emirates on Sunday after joking that he would not leave until his son signs a contract extension (Image: Instagram: @aubameyang.papa) Read More Related Articles.

"The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. He had Kieran Tierney on his outside, he could have rolled in [Ainsley] Maitland-Niles, he said: 'Nah, I want a piece of this action this afternoon' and it is a fantastic finish.”, When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. The teenager gave birth this week, and a 22-year-old has since been arrested in the Indian city of Surat. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. aubameyang97. And it's not the first time of late than an announcement has appeared in the pipeline. You can find out more information on our email newsletter on this link here. Four options available to him after Arsenal axe, Arsenal outcast Mesut Ozil has been left out of Mikel Arteta's Premier League squad and is hurt by his latest snub, so he has decisions to make on his future going forward this season, Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich 'eyeing' Max Allegri as Frank Lampard replacement, Chelsea chief Roman Abramovich could turn to Juventus hero Massimiliano Allegri to replace Frank Lampard this season, Martin Keown questions Arsenal summer transfer decision after Europa League win, Bernd Leno's performance in Arsenal's Europa League opener has left Gunners hero Martin Keown questioning his old side's recent dealings in the transfer window, Man Utd started season like amateurs - now Ole Gunnar Solskjaer must prove himself, JEREMY CROSS COLUMN: Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer still has it all to prove if he wants to show people he is the right man to lead them back to the top of English football, Kemar Roofe scores from inside his own half during Rangers win over Standard Liege, Rangers boss Steven Gerrard watched his side start their Europa League campaign in style as they beat Standard Liege 2-0 in Belgium thanks to a penalty from James Tavernier and stunner from Kemar Roofe, Arsenal questioned for Emiliano Martinez summer departure following Bernd Leno blunder, Arsenal goalkeeper Bernd Leno made a costly error in their 2-1 win away at Rapid Vienna on Thursday night, leaving many questioning why Emiliano Martinez was sold in the summer, Gareth Bale and Carlos Vinicius start for Tottenham as Jose Mourinho shows his intent, Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho has delighted Tottenham supporters by handing starts to both Gareth Bale and Carlos Vinicius in their Europa League opener against LASK on Thursday evening, Tesco shopper spots phallic dent in ice cream and worries 'someone had a fun time', A Tesco shopper cracked a joke after noticing a rude-looking crater in his freshly-opened ice cream tub. ARSENAL fans are fearing losing Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang after the star’s father hinted he could be leaving. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Arsenal legend Ian Wright met up with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s dad at the Emirates on Sunday after joking that he would not leave until his son signs a contract extension, Aubameyang is on the verge of committing his future to the Gunners, Mikel Arteta revealed after Saturday's 3-0 win at Fulham that his star striker's contract extension should be confirmed in the next few days, Aubameyang was on the scoresheet in that win, producing another sublime finish for the Gunners, Subscribe to Daily Star and Daily Star On Sunday newspapers, Daily Star Football email - sign-up for all the latest transfer news and gossip, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's new Arsenal contract detailed by Gunners hero Nigel Winterburn, Referee David Coote axed by Premier League after VAR mess in Everton vs Liverpool, David Coote was in the VAR chair for the drama-filled Merseyside derby with Everton goalkeeper Jordan Pickford staying on the pitch despite a horror challenge on Liverpool ace Virgil van Dijk, Club chief hints Man Utd may have been ripped off by Edinson Cavani, Manchester United have been criticised for 'panic-buying' Edinson Cavani on transfer deadline day before offering the 33-year-old a hefty pay packet at Old Trafford, Liverpool ‘offering up to £67m’ for Kalidou Koulibaly which meets Napoli demands, Liverpool are leading Man Utd, Man City and PSG in the race for Koulibaly's signature in January, What next for Mesut Ozil?

Create an account or log in to Instagram - A simple, fun & creative way to capture, edit & share photos, videos & messages with friends & family.

Wish i meet you one day Auba. In any case for me it was very enriching.”. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here.

Alan Jackson Kiss An Angel Good Mornin', A Is For Alibi Characters, Poirot The Hollow Watch Online, Why Does The Pope Live In Rome, Chelsea 2020/21, Terrence Hardiman Height, Impossible Burger Recipe, Kidsluv Net Worth, German Concentration Camps Map, Patty Duke Death, Varian Wrynn Classic, Who Is The Song Tennessee Flat Top Box About, Steve Mcqueen Daughter, Prince Michael Jackson Ii Mother Helena, Platinum Glove, Royal Stag Price In Bangalore Today, Convicted Movie 2005 Wikipedia, Emperor's Shadow Sc2, Ramchandra Dhumal, Zf 9333 Flight Status, Third Wheel Set It Off Lyrics, When Is Spring In Melbourne, Elton John: Tantrums And Tiaras Watch Online, One Froggy Evening B98, Disney Princess Enchanted Tales: A Kingdom Of Kindness, Hulu Strange Magic, Pope Salary, How Much Does It Cost To Learn To Fly A Plane, Bangladesh Factory Collapse Brands, Dil Diya Hai Cast, The Graduate Analysis, Watch Digimon Last Evolution Kizuna, Zmei Pronunciation, Disney Characters In Real Life, What Channel Is Fox Sports North Plus, Ford Fiesta 2006, Pundt Meaning, Hezekiah Walker I Need You To Survive Mp3, Arsenal V Frankfurt Highlights, Welsh Miners Lamp, Not A Day Goes By Lyrics, Amitabh Bachchan Blog, Neerja Cast, You Had Me From Hello Lyrics Bon Jovi, Raymond Felton 2020, Chhapaak Trailer, Caribbean Dream Tea, Run This City Review Quibi, Ferguson Effect, Lois Chiles, Sinkhole Movie 2019, Open The Eyes Of My Heart Scripture, Microsoft Surface Pro 6 I5 / 8gb / 256gb With Black Type Cover, Trinity College Trivia, Nancy Momoland Pic, Stormy Petrel Boat, Andaz Dubai The Palm Tripadvisor, Tj Maxx Closing, Shadow Conspiracy Pedals, Poodle Springs Pdf, How To Pronounce Heavy, Stiff: The Curious Lives Of Human Cadavers Quotes, Hartley Sawyer Height, Scamp Design, Liza Jane Music, Ipad Air 2 Keyboard Case With Trackpad, Okka Kshanam, Aa Gill Net Worth, " />

From the latest transfer news to the agenda-setting stories, get it all in your email inbox. “They speaks a lot in the press, they do not know that we are Bantu and that there is a hierarchy the decision is taken after the advice of the wise man who is your father. 62.5k Likes, 627 Comments - Ian Wright (@wrightyofficial) on Instagram: “@aubameyang97 @aubameyang.papa” The raincoat had been given to him by his gran six months before, Man grabs girl, 7, and runs off with her on his shoulders sparking huge police appeal, The horrifying incident took place at around 5pm on Thursday, October 22, in Mary Datchelor Close in Camberwell, London's Met Police has confirmed as it appeals for information, Louise Redknapp devastated after dog Corky dies as she shares sweet tribute, Lousie Redknapp said she would miss her 'beautiful boy' Corky after she confirmed he had died on Wednesday, taking to Instagram to share a string of snaps of the pet pooch, Vile perv jailed for having sex with chickens can't legally be banned from owning pets, Rehan Baig, 37, of Shepherd Street, Bradford, had been banned from keeping any animal at his sentencing on Monday, although a court has now found there were no legal grounds for doing so, 'Incompetent' US president Donald Trump mocked as hacker guesses 'laughably obvious' Twitter password, Dutch researcher Victor Gevers last week guessed 'maga2020!' Reguilon in for Madrid return months after Spurs signing due to buy-back clause, Bale's cross deflected for own goal as rampant Spurs run riot, Solskjaer sick of Greenwood’s attitude with Utd star late for training TWICE, Van Dijk injury 'worse than feared' with concerns he will NOT be same player, Man Utd’s academy hits and misses including Beckham, Pogba & Morrison, ©News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. chris_douhadji. I love you.”. immacr7. Our.

256.7k Likes, 862 Comments - Aubameyang (@aubameyang97) on Instagram: “⚠️@aubameyang.papa ⚠️” aubameyang97 Verified • Follow. Don't wait 30 years - sign up for our daily football email newsletter today! Aubameyang, 31, is on the verge of putting pen to paper on a new Gunners deal, having entered the final year of his current contract back in July. Former Crystal Palace striker Clinton Morrison believes it was reminiscent of Gunners legend Thierry Henry, telling Sky Sports News: “Let me tell you something, see this goal, they used to call it 'the Thierry Henry’. “You really are a scorer. You can unsubscribe at any time. 256,781 likes. on his fifth guess, gained access to the US president’s messages and could post tweets in his name and change his profile, Chloe Madeley shares best place for sex as she talks being 'felt up' by James Haskell, Richard and Judy's daughter Chloe Madeley spoke with husband James Haskell about their sex life on their podcast, Couples Quarantine, Man City boss Pep Guardiola blasted by Porto manager after Champions League spat, Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola was embroiled in a touchline clash with Porto counterpart Sergio Conceicao on Wednesday night, with the latter branding him "unpleasant", Woman's hangover meal from McDonald's raises eyebrows when people see receipt, A mum's McDonald's order went viral on Instagram after she made very specific requests.

It is believed Aubameyang is poised to sign a bumper new £350,000-a-week deal at the Emirates, with confirmation expected to come at some point this week.

To inquire about a licence to reproduce material, visit our Syndication site. Bravo, bravo, bravo. 23w Reply. “We must make the right decision for the rest of your career. 598.2k Followers, 302 Following, 220 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Sokratis Papastathopoulos (@sokratispapa.official) “We will be set very soon, sleep peacefully my son, your father watches the grain. Following the victory, they posted an image of Aubameyang, 31, celebrating one of his goals, accompanied by the "Writing Hand" emoji that often goes alongside new contract announcements. [I’ll take the contract to him personally] if I have to!”. Verified. Like father like son. 26w 1 like Reply. 14.8k Likes, 147 Comments - Pierre Aubameyang (@aubameyang.papa) on Instagram: “Merci à vous car vous êtes ma fierté ” aubameyang.papa Verified • Follow. He captioned the photo: “What a surprise the legend @wrightyofficial came to see me. You'll receive an email with all of the top news stories every single morning. angel_maldonadooo. Simply type your email address into the box at the top of this article and hit 'subscribe'. 80.9k Followers, 45 Following, 161 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Pierre Aubameyang (@aubameyang.papa) The cryptic message has left supporters fearing the worst. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. Merci à vous car vous êtes ma fierté 123w. However, the club’s official Twitter account has teased a potential new contract. Whilst analysing Arsenal’s win on Match of the Day, club legend Wright said: “I’m going to go see Papa Aubameyang tomorrow. After that victory, Arteta revealed confirmation of that new deal would come in the next few days. In training on Saturday, while grinning ear-to-ear, Aubameyang himself appeared to make a signing gesture with his hands, sending some fans online into frenzy. He bagged a brace in the 3-2 win over Watford yesterday as he narrowly avoided winning the Golden Boot for a second-straight season. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. They are desperate for the Gabon star to commit his future to the club. News Corp is a network of leading companies in the worlds of diversified media, news, education, and information services. “I can only congratulate you and tell you once again my pride. Arsenal legend Ian Wright met up with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s dad at the Emirates on Sunday after joking that he would not leave until his son signs a contract extension (Image: Instagram: @aubameyang.papa) Read More Related Articles.

"The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. He had Kieran Tierney on his outside, he could have rolled in [Ainsley] Maitland-Niles, he said: 'Nah, I want a piece of this action this afternoon' and it is a fantastic finish.”, When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. The teenager gave birth this week, and a 22-year-old has since been arrested in the Indian city of Surat. To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. Our journalists strive for accuracy but on occasion we make mistakes. aubameyang97. And it's not the first time of late than an announcement has appeared in the pipeline. You can find out more information on our email newsletter on this link here. Four options available to him after Arsenal axe, Arsenal outcast Mesut Ozil has been left out of Mikel Arteta's Premier League squad and is hurt by his latest snub, so he has decisions to make on his future going forward this season, Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich 'eyeing' Max Allegri as Frank Lampard replacement, Chelsea chief Roman Abramovich could turn to Juventus hero Massimiliano Allegri to replace Frank Lampard this season, Martin Keown questions Arsenal summer transfer decision after Europa League win, Bernd Leno's performance in Arsenal's Europa League opener has left Gunners hero Martin Keown questioning his old side's recent dealings in the transfer window, Man Utd started season like amateurs - now Ole Gunnar Solskjaer must prove himself, JEREMY CROSS COLUMN: Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer still has it all to prove if he wants to show people he is the right man to lead them back to the top of English football, Kemar Roofe scores from inside his own half during Rangers win over Standard Liege, Rangers boss Steven Gerrard watched his side start their Europa League campaign in style as they beat Standard Liege 2-0 in Belgium thanks to a penalty from James Tavernier and stunner from Kemar Roofe, Arsenal questioned for Emiliano Martinez summer departure following Bernd Leno blunder, Arsenal goalkeeper Bernd Leno made a costly error in their 2-1 win away at Rapid Vienna on Thursday night, leaving many questioning why Emiliano Martinez was sold in the summer, Gareth Bale and Carlos Vinicius start for Tottenham as Jose Mourinho shows his intent, Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho has delighted Tottenham supporters by handing starts to both Gareth Bale and Carlos Vinicius in their Europa League opener against LASK on Thursday evening, Tesco shopper spots phallic dent in ice cream and worries 'someone had a fun time', A Tesco shopper cracked a joke after noticing a rude-looking crater in his freshly-opened ice cream tub. ARSENAL fans are fearing losing Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang after the star’s father hinted he could be leaving. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Arsenal legend Ian Wright met up with Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang’s dad at the Emirates on Sunday after joking that he would not leave until his son signs a contract extension, Aubameyang is on the verge of committing his future to the Gunners, Mikel Arteta revealed after Saturday's 3-0 win at Fulham that his star striker's contract extension should be confirmed in the next few days, Aubameyang was on the scoresheet in that win, producing another sublime finish for the Gunners, Subscribe to Daily Star and Daily Star On Sunday newspapers, Daily Star Football email - sign-up for all the latest transfer news and gossip, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang's new Arsenal contract detailed by Gunners hero Nigel Winterburn, Referee David Coote axed by Premier League after VAR mess in Everton vs Liverpool, David Coote was in the VAR chair for the drama-filled Merseyside derby with Everton goalkeeper Jordan Pickford staying on the pitch despite a horror challenge on Liverpool ace Virgil van Dijk, Club chief hints Man Utd may have been ripped off by Edinson Cavani, Manchester United have been criticised for 'panic-buying' Edinson Cavani on transfer deadline day before offering the 33-year-old a hefty pay packet at Old Trafford, Liverpool ‘offering up to £67m’ for Kalidou Koulibaly which meets Napoli demands, Liverpool are leading Man Utd, Man City and PSG in the race for Koulibaly's signature in January, What next for Mesut Ozil?

Create an account or log in to Instagram - A simple, fun & creative way to capture, edit & share photos, videos & messages with friends & family.

Wish i meet you one day Auba. In any case for me it was very enriching.”. For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click here.

Alan Jackson Kiss An Angel Good Mornin', A Is For Alibi Characters, Poirot The Hollow Watch Online, Why Does The Pope Live In Rome, Chelsea 2020/21, Terrence Hardiman Height, Impossible Burger Recipe, Kidsluv Net Worth, German Concentration Camps Map, Patty Duke Death, Varian Wrynn Classic, Who Is The Song Tennessee Flat Top Box About, Steve Mcqueen Daughter, Prince Michael Jackson Ii Mother Helena, Platinum Glove, Royal Stag Price In Bangalore Today, Convicted Movie 2005 Wikipedia, Emperor's Shadow Sc2, Ramchandra Dhumal, Zf 9333 Flight Status, Third Wheel Set It Off Lyrics, When Is Spring In Melbourne, Elton John: Tantrums And Tiaras Watch Online, One Froggy Evening B98, Disney Princess Enchanted Tales: A Kingdom Of Kindness, Hulu Strange Magic, Pope Salary, How Much Does It Cost To Learn To Fly A Plane, Bangladesh Factory Collapse Brands, Dil Diya Hai Cast, The Graduate Analysis, Watch Digimon Last Evolution Kizuna, Zmei Pronunciation, Disney Characters In Real Life, What Channel Is Fox Sports North Plus, Ford Fiesta 2006, Pundt Meaning, Hezekiah Walker I Need You To Survive Mp3, Arsenal V Frankfurt Highlights, Welsh Miners Lamp, Not A Day Goes By Lyrics, Amitabh Bachchan Blog, Neerja Cast, You Had Me From Hello Lyrics Bon Jovi, Raymond Felton 2020, Chhapaak Trailer, Caribbean Dream Tea, Run This City Review Quibi, Ferguson Effect, Lois Chiles, Sinkhole Movie 2019, Open The Eyes Of My Heart Scripture, Microsoft Surface Pro 6 I5 / 8gb / 256gb With Black Type Cover, Trinity College Trivia, Nancy Momoland Pic, Stormy Petrel Boat, Andaz Dubai The Palm Tripadvisor, Tj Maxx Closing, Shadow Conspiracy Pedals, Poodle Springs Pdf, How To Pronounce Heavy, Stiff: The Curious Lives Of Human Cadavers Quotes, Hartley Sawyer Height, Scamp Design, Liza Jane Music, Ipad Air 2 Keyboard Case With Trackpad, Okka Kshanam, Aa Gill Net Worth,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.