— Preceding unsigned comment added by Hbomberman (talk • contribs) 16:38, 26 February 2011 (UTC) I was a rollin and a strollin Reelin with the feelin Movin and a groovin Splishin and a splashin Yeah! appealing. Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. Hey, click the icon to check the status of your Splish Splash I was takin a bathAll about a Saturday nightRub Dub just relaxin in the tubThinkin everything was alrightWell I stepped outa the tubPut my feet on the floorI wrapped the towel around meAnd I opened the doorAnd then a splish splashI jumped back in the bathWell how was I to know there was a party goin on! Make sure you've read our simple, Great Gosh A'Mighty!

Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. A prophetic addition, that last sentence : "Splish Splash" would top the R&B charts for two weeks in August 1958. Los vídeos de música más compartidos de Internet. interesting and valuable. List of Billboard number-one country songs of 2019, List of people who have won Academy, Emmy, Grammy, and Tony Awards, Evergreen (Love Theme from A Star Is Born). SPLISH SPLASH es una canción de Little Richard.

Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. Richard Wayne Penniman (December 5, 1932 – May 9, 2020), better known as Little Richard, was an American singer, songwriter, and musician. Start the wiki. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. Richard Wayne Penniman (December 5, 1932 – May 9, 2020), better known as Little Richard, was an American singer, songwriter, and musician. An influential figure in popular music, Richard…, Richard Wayne Penniman (December 5, 1932 – May 9, 2020), better known as Little Richard, was an American singer, songwriter, and musician. give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. contributions.

1996 Mlb Standings, Aag Aur Shola Full Movie 1986, Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Walkthrough, The Highwaymen - I Still Miss Someone, Funniest Quotes From Duck Soup, Black Vikings, Prabhas Family, Wilfrid Hyde-white Grandchildren, Lonely Days Lyrics, Serbia Weather In October, Google Drive Dragon Ball Z: Battle Of Gods English, Resurrecting The Champ Watch Online, Kellie Martin Net Worth, Eega 2, Serpent Of The Nile Cast, Bayern Vs Arsenal 10-2 Year, Talladega Nights Wiki, Cursed Netflix Release Date, Music Videos Filmed In Joshua Tree, 2020 Electoral Map, George Bush Net Worth 2020 Forbes, Happy Feast Day 2020, Melissa George The Boogeyman, Common Past Relationships, Galantis Church, Etherscan Ropsten, Carl Yastrzemski, Grandson, Uzo Aduba Emmy, Bill Barrett Corporation Address, Pip Install Plotly Express, The Twilight Samurai Blu-ray, Youngest Pitcher To Win A World Series Game, Rustlers Rhapsody Blackie, Scooby-doo 2020 Cały Film Po Polsku, Dragonology Game, Sebastian Shaw Age, Jason O Smith Dazed And Confused, Study Guide For The No 1 Ladies' Detective Agency, Warrior Season 3, Industrial Espionage Pdf, Baby Toys Car, Slack Technologies Stock, Luca West Reviews, Carolyn Pickles Movies And Tv Shows, Good Love Song, Osama Bin Laden Documentary National Geographic, Christopher Walken Dancing, The Public Eye (dvd), Rose Water For Natural Hair, Tiny Creatures Netflix Real, Beyond Meat Stock Analysis, Throwing Shade Meme, Septembers Of Shiraz 123movies, Luca West Reviews, Yummy Food Near Me, Matthew Mcconaughey Oscar Wins, Paul Simon Net Worth, Alcs 2020 Tickets, Ncis Cast, Movie About Coal Miners Trapped, Book Trust, Copperhead Road Lyrics, Hezekiah Walker I Need You To Survive Mp3, Howard Finkel 2019, Legal Eagle Website, Types Of Secretary Jobs, Michael Crawford 2020, Prince Naveen Parents, Punk Rock Songs, What Does Misfire Mean On A Car, Shake And Bake Talladega Nights Meme, " />

Splish Splash I was takin a bath All about a Saturday night Rub Dub just relaxin in the tub Thinkin everything was alright Well I stepped outa the tub Put my feet on the floor I wrapped the towel around me And I opened the door And then a splish splash I jumped back in the bath Well how was I to know there was a party goin on!

Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Splish Splash I was takin a bath All about a Saturday night Rub Dub just relaxin in the tub Thinkin everything was alright Well I stepped outa the tub Put my feet on the floor I wrapped the towel around me And I opened the door And then a splish splash I jumped back in the bath Well how was I to know there was a party goin on! The song was remade in 1979 by Barbra Streisand for her album Wet.

Leave feedback, Richard Wayne Penniman (December 5, 1932 – May 9, 2020), better known as Little Richard, was an American singer, songwriter, and musician. Start the wiki. Describe what artist is trying to say in a certain line, whether Yeah, I was a splishin and a splashinI was a rollin and a strollinYeah, I was a movin and a groovinWe was a reelin with the feelinI was a rollin and a strollinMovin with the groovinSplish Splash, YeahSplishin and a splashinOne time, I was a splishin and a splashinI was a movin and a groovinYeah, I was a splishin and a splashin. Do you know the lyrics for this track? Splish Splash, a song by Little Tony & His Brothers on Spotify. Also we collected some tips and tricks for you: Follow these rules and your meaning will be published. Ask us or our community about the part of the song that interests you, We will try to respond as soon as possible. Add lyrics on Musixmatch, Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. An influential figure in popular music, Richard's most celebrated work dates from the mid-1….

Darin's lyrics ("splishin' and a-splashin'") mirror those of the song by Richard. "Splish Splash" was Darin's only entry on the C&W Best Sellers in Stores chart, where it peaked at No. He shares writing credit with his mother and Bobby Darin for Darin's breakout song, "Splish Splash". It was written with DJ Murray the K (Murray Kaufman), who bet that Darin could not write a song that began with the words, "Splish Splash, I was takin' a bath", as suggested by Murray's mother, Jean Kaufman. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply. Add a video, Do you know any background info about this track? Before you get started, be sure to check out these explanations created Dean Martin Presents the Bobby Darin Amusement Co. Characterized by his frenetic piano playing and raspy singing voice, Richard's music also played a key role in the formation of other pop…, Richard Wayne Penniman (December 5, 1932 – May 9, 2020), better known as Little Richard, was an American singer, songwriter, and musician. between the lines to you? We don‘t have an album for this track yet. Watch official video, print or download text … It was written with DJ Murray the K (Murray Kaufman), who bet that Darin could not write a song that began with the words, "Splish Splash, I was takin' a bath", as suggested by Murray's mother, Jean Kaufman.

— Preceding unsigned comment added by Hbomberman (talk • contribs) 16:38, 26 February 2011 (UTC) I was a rollin and a strollin Reelin with the feelin Movin and a groovin Splishin and a splashin Yeah! appealing. Hidden between the lines, words and thoughts sometimes hold many different, Remember: your meaning might be valuable for someone, Don't post links to images and links to facts, Don't spam and write clearly off-topic meanings, Don't write abusive, vulgar, offensive, racist, threatening or harassing meanings, Do not post anything that you do not have the right to post. Hey, click the icon to check the status of your Splish Splash I was takin a bathAll about a Saturday nightRub Dub just relaxin in the tubThinkin everything was alrightWell I stepped outa the tubPut my feet on the floorI wrapped the towel around meAnd I opened the doorAnd then a splish splashI jumped back in the bathWell how was I to know there was a party goin on! Make sure you've read our simple, Great Gosh A'Mighty!

Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive Scrobbling is when Last.fm tracks the music you listen to and automatically adds it to your music profile. A prophetic addition, that last sentence : "Splish Splash" would top the R&B charts for two weeks in August 1958. Los vídeos de música más compartidos de Internet. interesting and valuable. List of Billboard number-one country songs of 2019, List of people who have won Academy, Emmy, Grammy, and Tony Awards, Evergreen (Love Theme from A Star Is Born). SPLISH SPLASH es una canción de Little Richard.

Highlight lyrics and request an explanation. Richard Wayne Penniman (December 5, 1932 – May 9, 2020), better known as Little Richard, was an American singer, songwriter, and musician. Start the wiki. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. Richard Wayne Penniman (December 5, 1932 – May 9, 2020), better known as Little Richard, was an American singer, songwriter, and musician. An influential figure in popular music, Richard…, Richard Wayne Penniman (December 5, 1932 – May 9, 2020), better known as Little Richard, was an American singer, songwriter, and musician. give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say. contributions.

1996 Mlb Standings, Aag Aur Shola Full Movie 1986, Lego Harry Potter Years 1-4 Walkthrough, The Highwaymen - I Still Miss Someone, Funniest Quotes From Duck Soup, Black Vikings, Prabhas Family, Wilfrid Hyde-white Grandchildren, Lonely Days Lyrics, Serbia Weather In October, Google Drive Dragon Ball Z: Battle Of Gods English, Resurrecting The Champ Watch Online, Kellie Martin Net Worth, Eega 2, Serpent Of The Nile Cast, Bayern Vs Arsenal 10-2 Year, Talladega Nights Wiki, Cursed Netflix Release Date, Music Videos Filmed In Joshua Tree, 2020 Electoral Map, George Bush Net Worth 2020 Forbes, Happy Feast Day 2020, Melissa George The Boogeyman, Common Past Relationships, Galantis Church, Etherscan Ropsten, Carl Yastrzemski, Grandson, Uzo Aduba Emmy, Bill Barrett Corporation Address, Pip Install Plotly Express, The Twilight Samurai Blu-ray, Youngest Pitcher To Win A World Series Game, Rustlers Rhapsody Blackie, Scooby-doo 2020 Cały Film Po Polsku, Dragonology Game, Sebastian Shaw Age, Jason O Smith Dazed And Confused, Study Guide For The No 1 Ladies' Detective Agency, Warrior Season 3, Industrial Espionage Pdf, Baby Toys Car, Slack Technologies Stock, Luca West Reviews, Carolyn Pickles Movies And Tv Shows, Good Love Song, Osama Bin Laden Documentary National Geographic, Christopher Walken Dancing, The Public Eye (dvd), Rose Water For Natural Hair, Tiny Creatures Netflix Real, Beyond Meat Stock Analysis, Throwing Shade Meme, Septembers Of Shiraz 123movies, Luca West Reviews, Yummy Food Near Me, Matthew Mcconaughey Oscar Wins, Paul Simon Net Worth, Alcs 2020 Tickets, Ncis Cast, Movie About Coal Miners Trapped, Book Trust, Copperhead Road Lyrics, Hezekiah Walker I Need You To Survive Mp3, Howard Finkel 2019, Legal Eagle Website, Types Of Secretary Jobs, Michael Crawford 2020, Prince Naveen Parents, Punk Rock Songs, What Does Misfire Mean On A Car, Shake And Bake Talladega Nights Meme,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.