2003 Boston Red Sox Statistics 2002 Season 2004 Season Record: 95-67, Finished 2nd in AL_East ( Schedule and Results ) The Red Sox finished second in the American League East with a record of 95 wins and 67 losses, six games behind the New York Yankees, who went on to win the AL championship. The 2003 Boston Red Sox qualified for the playoffs as a wild card. The 2003 Boston Red Sox season was the 103rd season in the franchise's Major League Baseball history. Soccer Stats - MLS - Women's - Division II & III - NASL - MASL - MISL - Search Lacrosse Stats - MLL - NLL - Lacrosse Search Australian Football Stats - Australian Football Search Basketball Stats - NBA - ABA - WNBA/Women's - G-League/D-League - Minor League Basketball - Search It is a comprehensive team roster and player names are sorted by the fielding position where the most number of games were played during the regular season. The Boston Red Sox of the … Baseball Stats - AL - NL - AAGPBL - Minor League Baseball - Search About Us - Contact Us - Credits - Privacy Policy - Schedule and Scores 2003 Boston Red Sox Roster. The Red Sox qualified for the postseason as the AL wild card, and defeated the American League West champion Oakland Athletics in the ALDS.

The 2003 Boston Red Sox team roster seen on this page includes every player who appeared in a game during the 2003 season.

The Boston Red Sox of the American League ended the 2003 season with a record of 95 wins and 67 losses, finishing second in the AL's East Division.

Hockey Stats - NHL - WHA - Minor League Hockey - Search Other Sports Stats - World TeamTennis Stats - World TeamTennis Search The Red Sox then lost to the Yankees in the ALCS. Copyright © 2020 Stats Crew, Stats Crew - The Home of Sports Statistics. 2003 Boston Red Sox Statistics 2003 Boston Red Sox Results. Football Stats - NFL - CFL - AFL - Arena Football - Indoor Football - Search Grady Little coached the team.

Gnome Ubuntu, The Family Of Pascual Duarte Pdf, Island In The Sun Chords, Weather Center Live Radar, Terry Gilliam Style, Goldfinger Online, Olegrand New Mexico, Filipino Doctor In Christchurch, Country Song About Abused Girl, Barack Obama Inspirational Quotes, Vinette Robinson Star Wars, Lady Lyrics Kenny Rogers Song Meanings, Trophy Png Transparent Background, How To Use Videoder On Pc, Park Row, New York, Indigo Color, Is Acer A Good Monitor Brand, Cardano Price Prediction, Theme Of Hail, Caesar, Living Proof Hank Williams Jr Story Soundtrack, Patrick Dempsey 2020 Age, Redact Antonym, Georgina Jumel Actress, Have You No Decency Meme, Bessie Smith - St Louis Blues, Rockmond Dunbar Height, Serbia Weather In October, Lifeline Support, Monster Hunter World Code Pc, Always Daddys Little Girl Poem, Is The Truman Show On Hulu, Meyhem Lauren Vegetarian, Bardaasht Full Movie Online, Joy Mcmanigal Age, For Those In Peril Ending, Bitcoin Price In 2017, Ride Lyrics Somo, Carmarthenshire Houses, Asla Vazgecmem English Subtitles Episode 2, How Many Kids Does Dolly Parton Have, 's Epatha Merkerson Age, Poonam Gurung Wiki, Where To Stream I'm Not There, Watch Analyze This, Uber Unemployment, Beauty Is In The Heart Of The Beholder Meaning, Trainspotting Book Pdf, Home Goods Storage Trunks, Default Apps Meaning, The Road (2009 Full Movie Watch Online), Kunal Kapoor Wife, Barbie As The Princess And The Pauper Full Movie Putlockersguts Sword, Coldest Temperature In Toowoomba, Carmarthenshire Houses, Moonchild Age, Myths For Kids, A Girl Worth Fighting For Lyrics, Prince Michael Jackson Ii Mother Helena, Pentagon Kpop, The Lord Of The Rings (1978 Sequel), Panchatantra Pdf, Ic-9700 Price Drop, How To Pronounce Chug, At Home Workout Plan Without Equipment, Bangor, Northern Ireland Hotels, Battle Ready Zatoichi Sword, Mirror Amazon, Doris Burke Children, Pretty Maids All In A Row Acoustic, Tales Of The Night Movie Online, I Just Want To Be Happy With My Life, Environmental Defense Fund Headquarters Address, Sign Of The Ram Zodiac, You Disgust Me Meme, Craig Robinson's Wife, You Come To Me On The Day Of My Daughter's Wedding Monologue, Missing Years Calendar, What It Means To Be A Teacher Quotes, Sap Hana Architecture Interview Questions, Phaedra Racine Analysis, Obituaries Springhill Ns, New Southern Rock 2020, Online Flower Shop, Phase Vs Faze, Life Of Galileo Characters, He-man Figures 2020, The King Of The Golden River Short Story, Soul Eater Crona, Jeff Wincott Net Worth, Bronagh Gallagher Family, The Temple Of My Familiar Quotes,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.