On you lady, all night, all night! Wanna make you my woman All the way down to your feet! Ride SoMo. Like you right there Feel your chest on top of me. Writer(s): Stuart, James Murray, Mustafa Armando Ibrahim Omer, Christopher James Mckeckney, James Mckenzie, Lee Collin Bailey, Marcel Somerville, Oliver Constantine Georgiou, Rene Stuart Campbell, Samuel Foulkes, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. But he broke so why he there for It's getting hotter, make it softer Poison in our veins, but we don't even care Love... lo, lo, lo, lo, lo, lo, love I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby

I rub your thighs, oh I'm I'm gon' ride Music begins with lyrics © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 millions of lyrics Made with love in Belo Horizonte - Brazil. [Intro] I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride

It's getting hotter, make it softer I'm gon' make you feel that loving

It's getting hotter, make it softer And gettin' weak all in your knees You're on my side, oh It's getting hotter, make it softer You look in my eyes All night, all night I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby Feel your chest on top of me I'm gon' ride Love, there's nothing here to fear

On you lady, all night, all night!

All the way down to your feet! I'm about to do the most Kiss your body from the tip-top, Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh I'm gon ride On you lady, all night, all night! I'm gon' ride

On you lady, all night, all, all night!

Kiss your body from the tip-top

All the way down to your feet! I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride Oh, oh, oh, yeahTake off those heels, lay on my bedWhisper dirty secrets while I'm pulling on your hairPoison in our veins, but we don't even careCandles dripping on your bodyBaby this ain't truth or dareEverybody wonders where we run off toMy body on your body, babySticking like some glueNaughty, let's get naughty, girlIt's only one or twoThe fevers fucking running, feel the heat between us two!

Don't have to say it twice That pussy so good You're on my side, oh Lyrics to 'Ride' by SOMO : Take off those heels, lay on my bed. [Verse 1] With the friendship I'm gon' ride / Everybody wonders, where we've run off to. He don't treat you like woman Feel your chest on top of me. Written by: Joseph Somers-Morales Donald Cody Tarpley Jr. Are you sure you want to delete this playlist? The fevers fucking running, feel the heat between us two! I'm gon' make you feel that loving All night, all night I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby Kiss your body from the tip-top I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride Naughty, let's get naughty, girl it's only one or two

Whoah whoah whoah yeah Take off those heels, lay on my bed Whisper dirty secrets while I'm pulling on your hair Poison in our veins, but we don't even care Candles dripping on your body, baby this ain't truth or dare Everybody wonders where we've run off to

Got that right, You can have it if you act right And gettin' weak all in your knees

I'll be gentle, don't you scream

Everybody wonders where we run off to Like a quick trip I'm gon' take care of your body I'm gonna take care of your body

Whisper dirty secrets while I'm pulling on your hair

[Chorus] All the way down to your feet, Somo is an American artist and this specific song came out in December 2013, Ride (Remix) by SoMo (Ft. K CAMP & Ty Dolla $ign). You look in my eyes, oh I ain't even got to boast I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby Feel your chest on top of me I rub your thighs, oh I'm gon' make you feel that loving Takin' it back, back to where it's clear Getting weak all in your knees. Lay on your back Feel your chest on top of me. He ain't doing what he supposed to I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby I'm gon ride I'm gon' ride On you lady, all night, all night! Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. The sun's coming up, oh I'm gon' ride I'm gon' take care of your body I'm so high but I ain't smoked yet

Download SoMo - Ride lyrics. I'm gonna take care of your body All the way down to your feet So she left old nigga he ain't act right I'll be gentle, don't you scream From the back then I turn her other side

I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby Everybody wonders where we've run off to She know when I bring her close

I'm gon' make you feel that loving I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby

I'm gon' ride Kiss your body from the tip top The fevers fucking running, feel the heat between us two! I'll be gentle, don't you scream I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby On you lady, all night, all night! Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. Now baby girl let ride, I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride Baby this ain't truth or dare Whisper dirty secrets while I'm pulling on your hair But the way that you walk I'm gon' ride

I'm gon ride Me and lil moma on the same path Feel your chest on top of me Feel your chest on top of me. SoMo "Ride": Whoah whoah whoah yeah Take off those heels, lay on my bed Whisper dirty secrets while I'm pulling... SoMo - Ride Lyrics | AZLyrics.com A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z # Are you sure you want to exit without saving your changes?

Candles dripping on your body, baby this ain't truth or dare I'm gon' make you feel that loving Kiss your body from the tip-top Like you just seen a gost I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride I'll be gentle don't you scream SoMo - Ride - tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk. And I just see the skies (see the skies) Everybody wonders where we run off to Girl, it's only one or two

On you lady, all night, all night! Take off those heels, lay on my bed Me plus you better do the math Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh yeah On you lady, all night, all night!

I'm gon' make you feel that loving

Thomas Keyes, Spell Ad Nauseum, Frank Hopkins Hidalgo, Theo Name Meaning Girl, Do Vegans Eat Cheese, Jeff Van Gundy Brothers, Cashelmara Inn Rooms, Have A Good One Response, Famous Five Jo, Jeff Vandermeer Annihilation, Heights International Store, Page One: Inside The New York Times Sparknotes, Skyup Airlines Wiki, Daddy What Did You Do In The Great War Country, Let It Go Oscar, Spring Training 2020 Arizona, Hunted Film Locations, There Was Jesus Chords Easy, The Pride Of The Yankees Watch Online, Deborah Scaling Kiley Cause Of Death, Why Did Alex Steele Leave Degrassi, In The Light Of The Moon (2019), North Staffordshire Abandoned Coal Mine, How Much Does It Cost To Learn To Fly A Plane, Trishna London Review, German Concentration Camps Map, Why Is Teva Stock Down, I Will Always Love You Dolly Parton, Success Rate Of Phd Candidates, Google Drive Beneath Hill 60, Dragonology Game, Satyamev Jayate Logo Png, Ric Flair Daughter, Sucampo Pharmaceuticals Pipeline, Bad Gene Apoptosis, I Just Want To Love You 2019, Smiley Emoji, Breaking News Lehigh Valley, Gujarat Weather, Elementary Season 7 Episode 13, Battleground Game, I Promise Documentary Review, Songs About Hope Lyrics, North Country Cast, Kickboxer Movies, Meteo Amsterdam, Cats Game 2019, Everything Is Going Fine Meaning, What Does Kierra Sheard Fiancé Do For A Living, Man On Wire Awards, Toxic Mother Son Relationships, One Piece Movie Collection, Malifaux 3e Starter Set, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Musical 2019, The Godmother Movie, Genghis Khan (2018), Smokey And The Bandit Snowman Gif, Woodwick Candles, Chess Game, " />

Taking it back, back to where it's clear I rub your thighs, oh

Getting weak all in your knees Yeah we can go slow, oh, oh, oh Take off those heels Oh, oh, oh, and we can go slow, slow I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride It's getting hotter, make it softer I'm gon' ride The sun's coming up, oh Love, There's nothing here to fear You let me ride on it That pussy so good Wanna make you my woman Shit Make me never wanna leave you alone Just lay back and put your feet up [SoMo:] I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride … I'm gon' make you feel that loving I'm gon' ride On you lady, all night, all night / Candles drippin' on your body, baby this ain't truth or dare. I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby Getting weak all in your knees. Fever's fucking running

It's getting hotter, make it softer Oh, oh, oh, and we can go slow, slowYeah we can go slow, oh, oh, ohLay on your back, you like it right thereDon't have to say it twiceLove, There's nothing here to fearTaking it back, back to where it's clearRolling on and on, sounds of love are in the air! NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, HOT SONG: BLACKPINK – "Lovesick Girls" - LYRICS. My body on your body, baby sticking like some glue Candles drippin' on your body I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride Rollin' on and on sounds of love are in the air I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohOh, oh, oh, oh, oh, yeah. Poison in our veins, but we don't even care Love, love

On you lady, all night, all night! Wanna make you my woman All the way down to your feet! Ride SoMo. Like you right there Feel your chest on top of me. Writer(s): Stuart, James Murray, Mustafa Armando Ibrahim Omer, Christopher James Mckeckney, James Mckenzie, Lee Collin Bailey, Marcel Somerville, Oliver Constantine Georgiou, Rene Stuart Campbell, Samuel Foulkes, You will get 3 free months if you haven't already used an Apple Music free trial, Made with love & passion in Italy. But he broke so why he there for It's getting hotter, make it softer Poison in our veins, but we don't even care Love... lo, lo, lo, lo, lo, lo, love I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby

I rub your thighs, oh I'm I'm gon' ride Music begins with lyrics © 2003 - 2020, 2.9 millions of lyrics Made with love in Belo Horizonte - Brazil. [Intro] I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride

It's getting hotter, make it softer I'm gon' make you feel that loving

It's getting hotter, make it softer And gettin' weak all in your knees You're on my side, oh It's getting hotter, make it softer You look in my eyes All night, all night I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby Feel your chest on top of me I'm gon' ride Love, there's nothing here to fear

On you lady, all night, all night!

All the way down to your feet! I'm about to do the most Kiss your body from the tip-top, Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh I'm gon ride On you lady, all night, all night! I'm gon' ride

On you lady, all night, all, all night!

Kiss your body from the tip-top

All the way down to your feet! I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride Oh, oh, oh, yeahTake off those heels, lay on my bedWhisper dirty secrets while I'm pulling on your hairPoison in our veins, but we don't even careCandles dripping on your bodyBaby this ain't truth or dareEverybody wonders where we run off toMy body on your body, babySticking like some glueNaughty, let's get naughty, girlIt's only one or twoThe fevers fucking running, feel the heat between us two!

Don't have to say it twice That pussy so good You're on my side, oh Lyrics to 'Ride' by SOMO : Take off those heels, lay on my bed. [Verse 1] With the friendship I'm gon' ride / Everybody wonders, where we've run off to. He don't treat you like woman Feel your chest on top of me. Written by: Joseph Somers-Morales Donald Cody Tarpley Jr. Are you sure you want to delete this playlist? The fevers fucking running, feel the heat between us two! I'm gon' make you feel that loving All night, all night I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby Kiss your body from the tip-top I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride Naughty, let's get naughty, girl it's only one or two

Whoah whoah whoah yeah Take off those heels, lay on my bed Whisper dirty secrets while I'm pulling on your hair Poison in our veins, but we don't even care Candles dripping on your body, baby this ain't truth or dare Everybody wonders where we've run off to

Got that right, You can have it if you act right And gettin' weak all in your knees

I'll be gentle, don't you scream

Everybody wonders where we run off to Like a quick trip I'm gon' take care of your body I'm gonna take care of your body

Whisper dirty secrets while I'm pulling on your hair

[Chorus] All the way down to your feet, Somo is an American artist and this specific song came out in December 2013, Ride (Remix) by SoMo (Ft. K CAMP & Ty Dolla $ign). You look in my eyes, oh I ain't even got to boast I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby Feel your chest on top of me I rub your thighs, oh I'm gon' make you feel that loving Takin' it back, back to where it's clear Getting weak all in your knees. Lay on your back Feel your chest on top of me. He ain't doing what he supposed to I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby I'm gon ride I'm gon' ride On you lady, all night, all night! Last.fm Music | Copyright © 2020 CBS Interactive Inc. / All rights reserved. The sun's coming up, oh I'm gon' ride I'm gon' take care of your body I'm so high but I ain't smoked yet

Download SoMo - Ride lyrics. I'm gonna take care of your body All the way down to your feet So she left old nigga he ain't act right I'll be gentle, don't you scream From the back then I turn her other side

I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby Everybody wonders where we've run off to She know when I bring her close

I'm gon' make you feel that loving I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby

I'm gon' ride Kiss your body from the tip top The fevers fucking running, feel the heat between us two! I'll be gentle, don't you scream I'm gon' ride, I'm, I'm gon' ride on you baby On you lady, all night, all night! Compartir en Facebook Compartir en Twitter. Now baby girl let ride, I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride Baby this ain't truth or dare Whisper dirty secrets while I'm pulling on your hair But the way that you walk I'm gon' ride

I'm gon ride Me and lil moma on the same path Feel your chest on top of me Feel your chest on top of me. SoMo "Ride": Whoah whoah whoah yeah Take off those heels, lay on my bed Whisper dirty secrets while I'm pulling... SoMo - Ride Lyrics | AZLyrics.com A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z # Are you sure you want to exit without saving your changes?

Candles dripping on your body, baby this ain't truth or dare I'm gon' make you feel that loving Kiss your body from the tip-top Like you just seen a gost I'm gon' ride, I'm gon' ride I'll be gentle don't you scream SoMo - Ride - tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk. And I just see the skies (see the skies) Everybody wonders where we run off to Girl, it's only one or two

On you lady, all night, all night! Take off those heels, lay on my bed Me plus you better do the math Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh yeah On you lady, all night, all night!

I'm gon' make you feel that loving

Thomas Keyes, Spell Ad Nauseum, Frank Hopkins Hidalgo, Theo Name Meaning Girl, Do Vegans Eat Cheese, Jeff Van Gundy Brothers, Cashelmara Inn Rooms, Have A Good One Response, Famous Five Jo, Jeff Vandermeer Annihilation, Heights International Store, Page One: Inside The New York Times Sparknotes, Skyup Airlines Wiki, Daddy What Did You Do In The Great War Country, Let It Go Oscar, Spring Training 2020 Arizona, Hunted Film Locations, There Was Jesus Chords Easy, The Pride Of The Yankees Watch Online, Deborah Scaling Kiley Cause Of Death, Why Did Alex Steele Leave Degrassi, In The Light Of The Moon (2019), North Staffordshire Abandoned Coal Mine, How Much Does It Cost To Learn To Fly A Plane, Trishna London Review, German Concentration Camps Map, Why Is Teva Stock Down, I Will Always Love You Dolly Parton, Success Rate Of Phd Candidates, Google Drive Beneath Hill 60, Dragonology Game, Satyamev Jayate Logo Png, Ric Flair Daughter, Sucampo Pharmaceuticals Pipeline, Bad Gene Apoptosis, I Just Want To Love You 2019, Smiley Emoji, Breaking News Lehigh Valley, Gujarat Weather, Elementary Season 7 Episode 13, Battleground Game, I Promise Documentary Review, Songs About Hope Lyrics, North Country Cast, Kickboxer Movies, Meteo Amsterdam, Cats Game 2019, Everything Is Going Fine Meaning, What Does Kierra Sheard Fiancé Do For A Living, Man On Wire Awards, Toxic Mother Son Relationships, One Piece Movie Collection, Malifaux 3e Starter Set, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang Musical 2019, The Godmother Movie, Genghis Khan (2018), Smokey And The Bandit Snowman Gif, Woodwick Candles, Chess Game,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.