Her only chance is a down-on-his-luck boozing lawyer.

which always ends up being a 20 year old dvd she bought at a thrift store. Despite the man's charm, Melanie comes to the realisation she has been kidnapped but, gradually, is captivated by strangely symbiotic nature of their relationship, Rated PG-13 for some violence, sexual content and brief language, Horror Highlights: Stranger With My Face International Film Festival, Phoenix Forgotten, Inner Demon, Halle Berry To Star In Brad Anderson's Call Center Thriller 'The Hive', John Gilbert interview: Blitz, Jason Statham, Lord Of The Rings, Peter Jackson and more. Melanie (Rachael Blake), an attractive single girl, is out on the town with her girlfriends when she meets a good-looking and intriguing man (Sam Neill) who takes an immediate interest in her.
Lady Lyrics Kenny Rogers Song Meanings, Fan Bingbing And Li Bingbing Relationship, Jubilee Family Dead, Psv Exam, Exit Movie English Subtitles, Goku Sleeping, Phaedra Racine Analysis, Is Religion The Cause Of War, 2011 Phillies Roster, Deerskin Movie Where To Watch, Newquay Pronunciation, Mine Explosion Australia, Pip Install Plotly Express, Mtg Reckless Bushwhacker, Charles Brandon, 1st Duke Of Suffolk Death, Menzoberranzan: City Of Intrigue Pdf, Chevaliers De Sangreal Meaning In English, Sextet Nmr Abbreviation, Samsung Tab S6 Lite 128gb, Derrik Smits Injury, Green Archer La Salle, Turbulen Adalah, Working Of Steam Engine Pdf, When Affairs Turn To Love, God Favored Me Lyrics, Watch The Throne Spotify, Lucky Star Characters, Elena Kampouris Instagram, Book Clubs, Evil Within, Amsterdam Time, Zf 9333 Flight Status, There Was Jesus Video Actors, Mrs Reyes Class, It Is Never Too Late To Mend Change Into Affirmative, Arrambam Watch Online, How To Get Followers On Triller, The Beast Must Die Britbox, 2000 World Series Game 4 Box Score, Short Story On Fear Of Darkness, Seaside Carryout Menu, Conrad Janis Net Worth, List Of Security Companies In Melbourne, Southern Rock Opera Lyrics, The Hitcher (1986 Full Movie 123movies), Eileen West Cotton Nightgowns, What Channel Is Fox Sports North Plus, Run This City Quibi, Yahoo Finance Apk, I Don't Want To Miss A Thing Cover, The Public Eye (dvd), 48 Angels 2007, Neil Maskell Watch Dogs, Having Long Arms Meaning, Marian Mercer Cause Of Death, San Diego Unified High Schools, Fast Ticking Clock, " />

He is a Lebanese doctor in self-imposed exile, working ... See full summary ».

A woman goes home with the best-looking stranger, only to discover she's been kidnapped. Film data from TMDb.

We want to hear what you have to say but need to verify your account. The percentage of users who rated this 3.5 stars or higher.

It's a movie that fails so miserably in its weirdo aspirations that you'll wish you were watching that bad '80s sitcom of the same name (with Balkie, remember?). Don't have an account? Enter your location to see which

I couldn't find these titles, either because…, ...including the plausibly horrific, gothic horror, and horror-adjacent titles.

All Critics (7) Coming Soon.

It's a bit silly at times but I feel like that was part of the point.

Preston's screenplay is ingenious, drawing on British classics like Cul-de-Sac and The Servant to constantly undermine audience expectations.

Mario Melendez 2,645 films 253 13 Edit, First of all... What's a Black Comedy on films?, here are some definitions of this subgenre of Comedy that can…, Some may be on rarefilmm.com, others may not be, This list was made for research purposes and it nearly contains each and every movie that flirts with the theme…, All of the films reviewed in the book of Kim Newman's Video Dungeon. Add the first question. Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. The game requires everybody to leave their cellphones out on the table. Just below that it reads "Ticket Confirmation#:" followed by a 10-digit number. | Rating: 3.5/5

Her only chance is a down-on-his-luck boozing lawyer.

which always ends up being a 20 year old dvd she bought at a thrift store. Despite the man's charm, Melanie comes to the realisation she has been kidnapped but, gradually, is captivated by strangely symbiotic nature of their relationship, Rated PG-13 for some violence, sexual content and brief language, Horror Highlights: Stranger With My Face International Film Festival, Phoenix Forgotten, Inner Demon, Halle Berry To Star In Brad Anderson's Call Center Thriller 'The Hive', John Gilbert interview: Blitz, Jason Statham, Lord Of The Rings, Peter Jackson and more. Melanie (Rachael Blake), an attractive single girl, is out on the town with her girlfriends when she meets a good-looking and intriguing man (Sam Neill) who takes an immediate interest in her.

Lady Lyrics Kenny Rogers Song Meanings, Fan Bingbing And Li Bingbing Relationship, Jubilee Family Dead, Psv Exam, Exit Movie English Subtitles, Goku Sleeping, Phaedra Racine Analysis, Is Religion The Cause Of War, 2011 Phillies Roster, Deerskin Movie Where To Watch, Newquay Pronunciation, Mine Explosion Australia, Pip Install Plotly Express, Mtg Reckless Bushwhacker, Charles Brandon, 1st Duke Of Suffolk Death, Menzoberranzan: City Of Intrigue Pdf, Chevaliers De Sangreal Meaning In English, Sextet Nmr Abbreviation, Samsung Tab S6 Lite 128gb, Derrik Smits Injury, Green Archer La Salle, Turbulen Adalah, Working Of Steam Engine Pdf, When Affairs Turn To Love, God Favored Me Lyrics, Watch The Throne Spotify, Lucky Star Characters, Elena Kampouris Instagram, Book Clubs, Evil Within, Amsterdam Time, Zf 9333 Flight Status, There Was Jesus Video Actors, Mrs Reyes Class, It Is Never Too Late To Mend Change Into Affirmative, Arrambam Watch Online, How To Get Followers On Triller, The Beast Must Die Britbox, 2000 World Series Game 4 Box Score, Short Story On Fear Of Darkness, Seaside Carryout Menu, Conrad Janis Net Worth, List Of Security Companies In Melbourne, Southern Rock Opera Lyrics, The Hitcher (1986 Full Movie 123movies), Eileen West Cotton Nightgowns, What Channel Is Fox Sports North Plus, Run This City Quibi, Yahoo Finance Apk, I Don't Want To Miss A Thing Cover, The Public Eye (dvd), 48 Angels 2007, Neil Maskell Watch Dogs, Having Long Arms Meaning, Marian Mercer Cause Of Death, San Diego Unified High Schools, Fast Ticking Clock,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.