Unfortunately, there is not a great deal of documentation concerning rank and file miners and mine workers in the collections of the State Archives. About Pennsylvania, Coal Employment Records, 1900-1954. Lehigh Coal and Navigation Company Inactive Employment Record Cards, 1913-196… Help keep MyGenealogyAddiction.com up and running for years to come by making a small contribution!

Having a problem with this page? Image: "The Miner", by George Luks.

The Lehigh Coal and Navigation Company (LCNC) was formed in 1820 by a merger of the Lehigh Coal Company and the Lehigh Navigation Company.

These mining reports document the productivity and effortsof hardworking Pennsylvania miners past and present.

This website isdedicated to the more than 51,000 Pennsylvania miners who died working thesemines and quarries, to those that survived, and to those that continue thisdangerous work today. Unearthing Your Coal Miner Relatives at the PENNSYLVANIA STATE ARCHIVES PA State Archives Record Group 45 – Records of the Mines and Minerals Industries – Registers of Mine Accidents for the Anthracite and Bituminous Districts, 1899 – 1972 [Transcriptions in … There are employment card, accident reports, and more. MyGenealogyAddiction.com may earn an Affiliate Commission for purchases made through recommended links or ads on this page.

Both had been founded in 1818 by Josiah White, Erskine Hazard, and George F. Hauto. Please let me know! Take a look - click here. Get a copy of this print from Amazon.

Operations of the company included navigation improvements on the Lehigh River and railway and …

There are employment card, accident reports, and more. - Robin G. Lighty. Sign up or log in to save this page to your Site Favorites.

Don't forget to bookmark my Free Genealogy Resources page! A new resources added to the "Genealogy Links" page is the Pennsylvania Historical & Museum Commission's Coal Miner Records. © 2019 MyGenealogyAddiction.com Privacy Policy.

Your support is appreciated! Don't forget to bookmark my Free Genealo #links #tips #pennsylvania #art #coalminer #photos #mining #miner.

If you enjoyed this article, please consider supporting my work. Get a copy of this print from Amazon. A new resources added to the "Genealogy Links" page is the Pennsylvania Historical & Museum Commission's Coal Miner Records.

Arlo Login, Mines To Visit In Scotland, The Green Ray Sunset, Double Tap Cod, Old West Us Marshal Badge, Skyler Samuels Height, Nbc Shows 2012, Dragon Ball Project Z Release Date, Kohra Movie Story, The Binge Higher Song, Nba Logo History, Where Is The Fifa World Cup Trophy Kept, Scoresby Research Institute, Watch Strange Magic, Michael Reddit, Terry Gilliam Original Art For Sale, Sundarakanda Telugu Pdf, Tigmanshu Dhulia Irrfan Khan, Revenge Prank Watch Online, Manisha Koirala Children, American English Pronunciation Practice, What Is Romanticism In Literature, Polyester Fibre, Dragon Ball: The Path To Power English, Found Past Tense, It's A Mann's World Cancelled, I Have Nowhere To Go Song, Ravencoin Price Prediction 2021, Voicebank Voices, Gogol Cast, Gold Glove Winners By Year, Where To Watch The Woman In The Window (2020), Annies Song Tab, Redbubble Glossy Vs Matte Stickers, The High Command (1937), As I Walked Out One Midsummer Morning Summary, Buy Ethereum With Paypal Without Id, Movie Night Netflix, 2008 World Series Game 4, Washington Senators, Shiv Nadar Wiki, Oxford American Writers Thesaurus 3rd Edition, Baloo Ignore, If You Change Your Mind Abba, The Madwoman Of Chaillot Summary, West With The Night Analysis, A Moment In The Reeds 123movies, Conan O Brien Thesis, Minnie Marx, The Most Dangerous Game Quotes, Navy Wool Cardigan, If Tomorrow Never Comes Lyrics Joose, The Three Caballeros Dvd, Winter Flies Movie Review, Twinuzis Jail, Episodes The Orville, Rumors Or The Fame Monster, Buddha Quotes On Breathing, Elena Tonra 2020, Sweden Wind Energy, Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, Billy Budd Philosophy, Jesus The Bridegroom Summary, Thank You Lord For The Gift Of Life Quotes, Let It Die Three Days Grace, Little Me Brand Sold Where, Dragonology Game, And The Angels Sing Lyrics, Loc Dog Hair, Skateboard Shops Toronto, Harvard Art Museum Must See, Who Wrote The Song Dream Lover, 's Epatha Merkerson Net Worth, Black Caesar Pirate Ship, Ipad Vs Ipad Air For Students, Snowflake Glassdoor, Stealing Cars Song, Astérix And Obélix: God Save Britannia Streaming, Man In The Mirror Cover, Grateful Dead Best Songs, Unsurpassed Rebel, Hurricane Names 2019, Fish Temperature Danger Zone, Types Of Poems, How Many Countries In Africa, Reddit Com R Codes, Jhene Aiko - Promises, My Next Guest Needs No Introduction With David Letterman Season 2 Episode 3, Trea Turner Net Worth, Run This City Quibi, Liverpool Vs Napoli, " />

The following five groups would be a good starting point for researchers wishing to locate non-management personnel who may have worked in Pennsylvania's coal industries. This page is saved in your Site Favorites. Image: "The Miner", by George Luks.

Unfortunately, there is not a great deal of documentation concerning rank and file miners and mine workers in the collections of the State Archives. About Pennsylvania, Coal Employment Records, 1900-1954. Lehigh Coal and Navigation Company Inactive Employment Record Cards, 1913-196… Help keep MyGenealogyAddiction.com up and running for years to come by making a small contribution!

Having a problem with this page? Image: "The Miner", by George Luks.

The Lehigh Coal and Navigation Company (LCNC) was formed in 1820 by a merger of the Lehigh Coal Company and the Lehigh Navigation Company.

These mining reports document the productivity and effortsof hardworking Pennsylvania miners past and present.

This website isdedicated to the more than 51,000 Pennsylvania miners who died working thesemines and quarries, to those that survived, and to those that continue thisdangerous work today. Unearthing Your Coal Miner Relatives at the PENNSYLVANIA STATE ARCHIVES PA State Archives Record Group 45 – Records of the Mines and Minerals Industries – Registers of Mine Accidents for the Anthracite and Bituminous Districts, 1899 – 1972 [Transcriptions in … There are employment card, accident reports, and more. MyGenealogyAddiction.com may earn an Affiliate Commission for purchases made through recommended links or ads on this page.

Both had been founded in 1818 by Josiah White, Erskine Hazard, and George F. Hauto. Please let me know! Take a look - click here. Get a copy of this print from Amazon.

Operations of the company included navigation improvements on the Lehigh River and railway and …

There are employment card, accident reports, and more. - Robin G. Lighty. Sign up or log in to save this page to your Site Favorites.

Don't forget to bookmark my Free Genealogy Resources page! A new resources added to the "Genealogy Links" page is the Pennsylvania Historical & Museum Commission's Coal Miner Records. © 2019 MyGenealogyAddiction.com Privacy Policy.

Your support is appreciated! Don't forget to bookmark my Free Genealo #links #tips #pennsylvania #art #coalminer #photos #mining #miner.

If you enjoyed this article, please consider supporting my work. Get a copy of this print from Amazon. A new resources added to the "Genealogy Links" page is the Pennsylvania Historical & Museum Commission's Coal Miner Records.

Arlo Login, Mines To Visit In Scotland, The Green Ray Sunset, Double Tap Cod, Old West Us Marshal Badge, Skyler Samuels Height, Nbc Shows 2012, Dragon Ball Project Z Release Date, Kohra Movie Story, The Binge Higher Song, Nba Logo History, Where Is The Fifa World Cup Trophy Kept, Scoresby Research Institute, Watch Strange Magic, Michael Reddit, Terry Gilliam Original Art For Sale, Sundarakanda Telugu Pdf, Tigmanshu Dhulia Irrfan Khan, Revenge Prank Watch Online, Manisha Koirala Children, American English Pronunciation Practice, What Is Romanticism In Literature, Polyester Fibre, Dragon Ball: The Path To Power English, Found Past Tense, It's A Mann's World Cancelled, I Have Nowhere To Go Song, Ravencoin Price Prediction 2021, Voicebank Voices, Gogol Cast, Gold Glove Winners By Year, Where To Watch The Woman In The Window (2020), Annies Song Tab, Redbubble Glossy Vs Matte Stickers, The High Command (1937), As I Walked Out One Midsummer Morning Summary, Buy Ethereum With Paypal Without Id, Movie Night Netflix, 2008 World Series Game 4, Washington Senators, Shiv Nadar Wiki, Oxford American Writers Thesaurus 3rd Edition, Baloo Ignore, If You Change Your Mind Abba, The Madwoman Of Chaillot Summary, West With The Night Analysis, A Moment In The Reeds 123movies, Conan O Brien Thesis, Minnie Marx, The Most Dangerous Game Quotes, Navy Wool Cardigan, If Tomorrow Never Comes Lyrics Joose, The Three Caballeros Dvd, Winter Flies Movie Review, Twinuzis Jail, Episodes The Orville, Rumors Or The Fame Monster, Buddha Quotes On Breathing, Elena Tonra 2020, Sweden Wind Energy, Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, Billy Budd Philosophy, Jesus The Bridegroom Summary, Thank You Lord For The Gift Of Life Quotes, Let It Die Three Days Grace, Little Me Brand Sold Where, Dragonology Game, And The Angels Sing Lyrics, Loc Dog Hair, Skateboard Shops Toronto, Harvard Art Museum Must See, Who Wrote The Song Dream Lover, 's Epatha Merkerson Net Worth, Black Caesar Pirate Ship, Ipad Vs Ipad Air For Students, Snowflake Glassdoor, Stealing Cars Song, Astérix And Obélix: God Save Britannia Streaming, Man In The Mirror Cover, Grateful Dead Best Songs, Unsurpassed Rebel, Hurricane Names 2019, Fish Temperature Danger Zone, Types Of Poems, How Many Countries In Africa, Reddit Com R Codes, Jhene Aiko - Promises, My Next Guest Needs No Introduction With David Letterman Season 2 Episode 3, Trea Turner Net Worth, Run This City Quibi, Liverpool Vs Napoli,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.