While Nisha lives with her widowed dad, Customs Officer Kailashnath Rathod,... See full summary ». 2h 53min | Mystery, Thriller. Kohraa, like Bees Saal Baad or Yeh Raat Phir Na Aayegi, isn’t actually a supernatural or horror film; it’s about death, life, crime and innocence, and love (of different, sometimes even destructive, types). This version is famous for its twist ending, which differs significantly from that of the original novel.

Nisha K. Rathod and Anand Kohli are two collegians who are in love with each other and would like to get married.

Kohraa.

Kohraa (The Fog) is a 1964 Indian thriller horror film directed by Biren Nag, starring Waheeda Rehman, Biswajeet and Lalita Pawar. 2h 33min | Drama, Musical, Mystery | 1964 (India) In this re-imagining of Du Maurier's Rebecca, a recently wed woman discovers the ghost of her husband's first wife still haunts their home. What I did expect was something that was coherent and logical. The film was adapted from Daphne du Maurier's 1938 novel Rebecca, which was previously adapted by Alfred Hitchcock as Academy Award-winning Rebecca (1940), though some supernatural elements were added to it, including a few from the movie Psycho.

It Is Our Pleasure To Be Of Service To You, Pat Harrington, Tabaluga Game, Edson álvarez, Darius Sessoms Cnn, Is Caravan Of Courage Canon, Dorsey Levens Net Worth, Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Tenkaichi Ps3, 5 Yoga Breathing Exercises, The Redeemer Fx, Reviews Of The True Believer, Soccer And Society Impact Factor, Awful Old Man Names, Amazed By You Lyrics And Chords, Scooby-doo Return To Zombie Island (dvd), Maharaja Bhog Online Order, Mirasol Homes For Rent, Cooltoday Park Parking, What To Mine Bitcoin, Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster' On Netflix, Marcus Thames Wife, First Base Mitt Clearance, Snake Eyes Face, Marple: Nemesis 2007 Filming Locations, Abyssinian Cat Colors, Coldest Month In Adelaide, Best British Films On Dvd, High-rise Movie Online, Stalag 17 Remake, Al-taqwa Uniform, Majin Species, Ride Lyrics Meaning, Kylie Cosmetics Labor Day Sale, Narrow Gauge Steam Locomotive For Sale, Three Stooges I'll Never Heil Again, Who Is The Song Tennessee Flat Top Box About, Z Cars Cast, Lobo Krypton Wiki, Ride Lyrics Meaning, Crowhurst Uk, Scott Pilgrim Vs The World Soundtrack 're Release, Giovanni Ferrero Net Worth, What Are Tidelands?, Start Spreading The News Schitt's Creek, Tablet Of Your Heart Verse, Broken Arrow, Ok Zip Code, Victor Buono Net Worth, Apple Ipad Mini 4 128gb, Shelby Cobra For Sale, Black River Contractors, The Shakiest Gun In The West Rotten Tomatoes, Michael Craig Obituary,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.