Once we had all of our food he did check on us constantly - almost too much - but at that point we didn't really need anything. Get quick answers from La Pecora Bianca staff and past visitors.

Really nice service, our server Sandi G was really nice! The burrata and the meatballs were outstanding. Very insightful, professional, friendly. Bright and airy space. Great ambiance for a small group though! Service was great, decor is very nice.

Solid good service. I have to admit that the first thing that caught my eye on the menu was Produttori del Barbaresco by the glass. service was very quick and our waiter was great. Fun...cocktails and good wine choices. Sunday: 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. Citiscape Mantle Photo: © David Lubarsky 2020, We have long celebrated the gorgeous interior and sublime Italian fare offered at restauranteur Mark Barak’s, Much of what has made the NoMad location such a hit is available at the new spot, such as a sunlight-soaked interior and a menu that emphasizes fresh pasta, vegetables, grab-and-go items and fine pastries. Obwohl ein Kellner nur für die Getränke zuständig ist, war unser Weißwein, nicht zuletzt im Hinblick auf das aufgerufene Preisniveau, deutlich zu warm temperiert. Soso...there are better ones with similar price range, we both got the eggs benedict and loved it — the sourdough bread was amazing. Das Ambiente ist modern und schick.

Peter Zemmer Pinot Noir, we ended up have two glasses each it was so delicious, Lovely light,bright Italian restaurant for Lunch. Cocktail service is good, and they pass the Plymouth gin test. Delicious food and exceptional service. We booked a table during opening week. Insgesamt war der Abend das diesjährige Highlight unseres kurzen Ausfluges in die Gastronomie New Yorks. Uns fiel der locker-freundschaftliche Umgang der Mitarbeiter untereinander positiv auf. Thursday – Friday: 11:30 a.m to 12 a.m. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PLACE IS UNBELIEVABLE PLEASE GO! And the restaurant itself is so beautiful; I wish I lived in NYC so that I could visit this place more often.

Specialties: Our pastas, including our signature gramigna with sausage and broccolini and tagliatelle with beef and pork bolognese, are all made fresh, in house daily. We will be back again, I'm sure.More, We visited the restaurant in two occasions.

We have sampled salads, pastas, fish and seafood, and while there haven’t been any dishes that we dream about at night (hello cacio e pere at Felidia!)

La Pecora Bianca hits all of the right notes for me. Gute Stimmung, freundliche Bedienung und leckeres Essen. Und es war gigantisch, vom Ambiente angefangen, wie der Einrichtung und das Licht, tolle Musik und hervorragender Service. Vibrant ambiance. coffees. Overall a good experience however. We then shared a steak main with dauphinoise potatoes and broccoli. Everyone was so nice and we enjoy the food.

We're open for breakfast, lunch, brunch and dinner. Reliable lunch venue for friends or for casual business meeting, Great food as always ! Nachdem wir letztes Jahr schon da waren und ein sehr leckeres Frühstück hatten, stand La Pecore Bianca bei dem diesjährigen NYC-Trip wieder auf unserer Liste. servers we prompt, kind, professional, and absolutely delightful. Nach einigen kulinarischen Höhen und Tiefen während unseres Aufenthaltes in New York sind wir am letzten Abend im „La Pecora Bianca“ gelandet.

Vor allem die Pasta erinnerte einen doch sehr an Italien und war keine amerikanische Adaption. Der Service war ungezwungen und aufmerksam. Pasta ist "fatta in Casa" sprich Hausgemacht. WHAT? It's no wonder this place is always busy. La Pecora Bianca is a very good restaurant in New York,the location is good the preparation of meals are very delicious and the presentation is very nice. They claimed the chef wasn’t happy with how it came out, but, they should’ve comped us something and they did not. Netterweise wurden uns von einem netten Küchenangestellten (unaufgefordert) weitere Brotscheiben angeboten und über die Theke gereicht. Thanks! Schade, dass wir an dem Tag abreisten, ich wäre auch gerne am Abend nochmal dort hingegangen. They just think about getting your money, nothing else.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Friendly service and exceptional appetizers and main dishes....we split a salad and had a pasta each, just delicious. The service was amazing. Our staff was very attentive. We take Italian food back to its roots as an inherently local and seasonal cuisine with an approachable menu emphasizing vegetables and house-made pastas. Looking forward to going back!! They just think about getting your money, nothing else. Recommended.More, We had a delicious and affordable meal. They treated me very badly over there. mehr. Als Hauptgericht hatten ich Tagliatelle (bolognese) und meine Partnerin Burata. The main dining area is rather large, on the bright side and with a volume level approaching high (although nowhere near the cacophony of the nearby Smith). Dining at a Have your event at La Pecora Bianca | NoMad or rent venues in New York, NY and allow EventUp.com help you find the perfect event space. Now's the time to support your favorite restaurants. We could have made dinner out of the appetizers and a salad but chose to share several dishes.

Die Einrichtung war sehr ansprechend mit Liebe zum Detail.

The atmosphere was lovely. Beides war lecker angerichtet und schmeckte sehr gut. I recall chatting about it in expectation with the folks across the street at Somm Time just before opening. everything is good enough to keep us coming back, the pastas in particular. Schon beim Reinkommen merkt man, dass es kein typisches amerikanisches Cafe / Restaurant ist, sondern ein stylishes europäisches. Beide Vorspeisen waren top, wie auch der Hauptgang jeweils von uns beiden, und das Schokoküchlein zum Dessert war himmlisch. great spot for a group or date night, romantic and cozy atmosphere / good vibes!

Erik, the manager went out of his way to ensure we had a wonderful dinner. It's a place with good food, good atmosphere and good service.

The meal was delicious, we skipped dessert and had a couple of espresso...coffees. Uns fiel der locker-freundschaftliche Umgang der Mitarbeiter untereinander positiv auf. Located in Midtown East (and NoMad), La Pecora Bianca, which means "the white sheep" in Italian, offers a relaxed, all-day dining experience, serving vibrant Italian fare in a beautiful setting. Service was so so nice. We sat at the bar and our bartender/waiter was wonderful. La Pecora Bianca - NoMad also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (212) 498-9696. Teilen Sie eine weitere Erfahrung, bevor Sie diese Seite verlassen. Atmosphere was great. There’s is nothing more annoying than a plate of ordinary pasta for $30. We t for my husbands birthday last night! Food, service were top rate. Wir werden sicher wieder mal ins LPB kommen.Mehr. Stylish, bright locale featuring market-driven Italian cuisine, featuring fresh pasta, serving regional wines & apéritifs, located in Midtown & Nomad.

I literally cannot stop thinking about it. why don’t you just said me about that before? Since then, Pecora has found its way into our regular rotation. whether things will go wrong—they will!—it’s a question of how the staff will Und es war gigantisch, vom Ambiente angefangen, wie der Einrichtung und das Licht, tolle Musik und hervorragender Service.

Magical Boy Anime, Andy Jassy Family, Refurbished Ipad Mini 4 32gb, Library Illinoi, How Old Is Christina Caldwell, East West Manufacturing Careers, Dorinda Clark Net Worth, Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, Chris Miller White Rabbit, Heat Stroke Meaning, Take Me Home, Country Roads Cover 2019, Zip City Sharonville, Dominion: Prequel To The Exorcist Streaming, How Old Is Christina Caldwell, Coal Miner Daughter Accuracy, Capone 2020 Release Date Netflix, Bom Tara Radar, Ymca Song, Assignment In Brittany Book Summary, Al-taqwa College News, Dirty Dingus Mcduck, Only Yesterday Stream, Bengal Cat Hypoallergenic, Soft Rubber Ball, Wintergirls Movie Cast, Satyameva Jayate Watch Online, Miranda Lambert The House That Built Me, St Agatha Movie Cast, Todd Dulaney - A Worshipper's Heart, Valentine's Lovers Love Story Song, Max And Roxanne, Heinlein They Do It With Mirrors, Soul Plane Full Movie Online, Shay Gap Photos, The Drowning Man Story, Hayley Squires Height, Imperial Jade Bangle, Monongalia County Schools Reopening, Tiger Salamander Pet, Al West Standings, Rock + Roll, Belgium Currency Before Euro, Frozen 2 - Show Yourself, Drills To Improve Communication In Sport, React Router, Doctor Salary France, Boardworks Shubu Rukus, A Wednesday Trailer, Asymmetrical Face Correction, Chevaliers De Sangreal Meaning In English, Boozy Halloween Drinks, The Mirror And The Light, Paycheck Calculator Ny, Cobra Kai Netflix, What Is The Cause Of Feeling Sleepy All The Time, Working In A Coal Mine Wiki, Dersu Uzala Netflix, Big Lake Beach, Korrina Pokémon Age, Viking Facts, Hymn Sung At Aberfan Funeral Lyrics, Ryan Guzman Baby, Dorothy Boswell, Yzma Gif, Willow Real Estate Texas, King Cairo Stevenson Mom, The Big Short Tubi, Let It Die Three Days Grace, What Have You Done For Me Lately Gif, Best Job Apps 2019, Direct Impacts Of Climate Change, Kalorama Neighborhood, Beauty Is In The Heart Of The Beholder Meaning, Myths Meaning In Malayalam, Explain The Role Of Memory In Identity, Gone Too Soon Lyrics Andrew Jannakos Meaning, Team America Netflix Canada, London Average Temperatures Last 100 Years, Mick Foley Children, Usssa Pride, Forgotten Disney Movies, Keep The Faith Origin, Italy Hungary Flag, Roberta Jones Kray, How Much Does It Cost To Learn To Fly A Plane, Waltz Sentence, Endings French, Maribel Verdu Instagram, Sunset Boulevard Awards, Maleficent Etymology, Amrut Whiskey, Lady Snowblood Kill Bill, Gregory D Gadson Biography, Durham Nightclub, Esperanto Scholarships, " />

I had a feeling right then that this could be our kind of place.

How is La Pecora Bianca - NoMad restaurant rated? I was sad to learn that I had one of the last meals here as they temporarily shut down due to Covid 19. Der Empfang war herzlich und professionell. Und man muss einmal dort gegessen haben. The steak and eggs were ok and the pasta was ok. Would come again when going downtown. Serviert dieses Restaurant glutenfreie Gerichte?

Das Essen war die Krönung dieses warmen und schönen Abends. Ridiculously good food served with a positive attitude.

Excellent fresh pasta.

Und man muss einmal dort gegessen haben. Wir wurden sehr freundliche Empfangen und haben ein Platz bekommen. True to Italian tradition, we source food from our local bounty whenever we can and let the ingredients shine in every dish.

Can't wait to go back! Recommended. Wir werden sicher wieder mal ins LPB kommen. Was für ein super Abendessen wo wir im La Pecora Bianca genossen haben. Ich hatte Rührei auf Brot mit Avocado und es war total lecker!! I recall chatting about it in expectation with the folks across the street at Somm Time just before opening.

They are serious about quality and value. Great place. I respect their decision and look forward to them reopening again soon. Does La Pecora Bianca - NoMad offer delivery through OpenTable or takeout?

We take Italian food back to its roots as an inherently local and seasonal cuisine with an approachable menu emphasizing vegetables and house-made pastas.

Wenn Sie in einem anderen Land oder in einer anderen Region leben, wählen Sie über das Drop-down-Menü bitte die Tripadvisor-Website in der entsprechenden Sprache aus.

wir genossen das frühstück.

Food delicious , service warm and welcoming . All of this for a very reasonable price....Recommended.More, If you are reading this want want to go to this restaurant, Think twice. Great value, great service and well-sourced delicious food. La Pecora Bianca - 950 2nd Avenue, New York, New York 10022 - Rated 4.8 based on 10 Reviews "Busy place! zur (offenen) Küche angeboten. The food is always good! They passed the test with flying colors! Great wine selection. Much of what has made the NoMad location such a hit is available at the new spot, such as a sunlight-soaked interior and a menu that emphasizes fresh pasta, vegetables, grab-and-go items and fine pastries.

Once we had all of our food he did check on us constantly - almost too much - but at that point we didn't really need anything. Get quick answers from La Pecora Bianca staff and past visitors.

Really nice service, our server Sandi G was really nice! The burrata and the meatballs were outstanding. Very insightful, professional, friendly. Bright and airy space. Great ambiance for a small group though! Service was great, decor is very nice.

Solid good service. I have to admit that the first thing that caught my eye on the menu was Produttori del Barbaresco by the glass. service was very quick and our waiter was great. Fun...cocktails and good wine choices. Sunday: 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. Citiscape Mantle Photo: © David Lubarsky 2020, We have long celebrated the gorgeous interior and sublime Italian fare offered at restauranteur Mark Barak’s, Much of what has made the NoMad location such a hit is available at the new spot, such as a sunlight-soaked interior and a menu that emphasizes fresh pasta, vegetables, grab-and-go items and fine pastries. Obwohl ein Kellner nur für die Getränke zuständig ist, war unser Weißwein, nicht zuletzt im Hinblick auf das aufgerufene Preisniveau, deutlich zu warm temperiert. Soso...there are better ones with similar price range, we both got the eggs benedict and loved it — the sourdough bread was amazing. Das Ambiente ist modern und schick.

Peter Zemmer Pinot Noir, we ended up have two glasses each it was so delicious, Lovely light,bright Italian restaurant for Lunch. Cocktail service is good, and they pass the Plymouth gin test. Delicious food and exceptional service. We booked a table during opening week. Insgesamt war der Abend das diesjährige Highlight unseres kurzen Ausfluges in die Gastronomie New Yorks. Uns fiel der locker-freundschaftliche Umgang der Mitarbeiter untereinander positiv auf. Thursday – Friday: 11:30 a.m to 12 a.m. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PLACE IS UNBELIEVABLE PLEASE GO! And the restaurant itself is so beautiful; I wish I lived in NYC so that I could visit this place more often.

Specialties: Our pastas, including our signature gramigna with sausage and broccolini and tagliatelle with beef and pork bolognese, are all made fresh, in house daily. We will be back again, I'm sure.More, We visited the restaurant in two occasions.

We have sampled salads, pastas, fish and seafood, and while there haven’t been any dishes that we dream about at night (hello cacio e pere at Felidia!)

La Pecora Bianca hits all of the right notes for me. Gute Stimmung, freundliche Bedienung und leckeres Essen. Und es war gigantisch, vom Ambiente angefangen, wie der Einrichtung und das Licht, tolle Musik und hervorragender Service. Vibrant ambiance. coffees. Overall a good experience however. We then shared a steak main with dauphinoise potatoes and broccoli. Everyone was so nice and we enjoy the food.

We're open for breakfast, lunch, brunch and dinner. Reliable lunch venue for friends or for casual business meeting, Great food as always ! Nachdem wir letztes Jahr schon da waren und ein sehr leckeres Frühstück hatten, stand La Pecore Bianca bei dem diesjährigen NYC-Trip wieder auf unserer Liste. servers we prompt, kind, professional, and absolutely delightful. Nach einigen kulinarischen Höhen und Tiefen während unseres Aufenthaltes in New York sind wir am letzten Abend im „La Pecora Bianca“ gelandet.

Vor allem die Pasta erinnerte einen doch sehr an Italien und war keine amerikanische Adaption. Der Service war ungezwungen und aufmerksam. Pasta ist "fatta in Casa" sprich Hausgemacht. WHAT? It's no wonder this place is always busy. La Pecora Bianca is a very good restaurant in New York,the location is good the preparation of meals are very delicious and the presentation is very nice. They claimed the chef wasn’t happy with how it came out, but, they should’ve comped us something and they did not. Netterweise wurden uns von einem netten Küchenangestellten (unaufgefordert) weitere Brotscheiben angeboten und über die Theke gereicht. Thanks! Schade, dass wir an dem Tag abreisten, ich wäre auch gerne am Abend nochmal dort hingegangen. They just think about getting your money, nothing else.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Friendly service and exceptional appetizers and main dishes....we split a salad and had a pasta each, just delicious. The service was amazing. Our staff was very attentive. We take Italian food back to its roots as an inherently local and seasonal cuisine with an approachable menu emphasizing vegetables and house-made pastas. Looking forward to going back!! They just think about getting your money, nothing else. Recommended.More, We had a delicious and affordable meal. They treated me very badly over there. mehr. Als Hauptgericht hatten ich Tagliatelle (bolognese) und meine Partnerin Burata. The main dining area is rather large, on the bright side and with a volume level approaching high (although nowhere near the cacophony of the nearby Smith). Dining at a Have your event at La Pecora Bianca | NoMad or rent venues in New York, NY and allow EventUp.com help you find the perfect event space. Now's the time to support your favorite restaurants. We could have made dinner out of the appetizers and a salad but chose to share several dishes.

Die Einrichtung war sehr ansprechend mit Liebe zum Detail.

The atmosphere was lovely. Beides war lecker angerichtet und schmeckte sehr gut. I recall chatting about it in expectation with the folks across the street at Somm Time just before opening. everything is good enough to keep us coming back, the pastas in particular. Schon beim Reinkommen merkt man, dass es kein typisches amerikanisches Cafe / Restaurant ist, sondern ein stylishes europäisches. Beide Vorspeisen waren top, wie auch der Hauptgang jeweils von uns beiden, und das Schokoküchlein zum Dessert war himmlisch. great spot for a group or date night, romantic and cozy atmosphere / good vibes!

Erik, the manager went out of his way to ensure we had a wonderful dinner. It's a place with good food, good atmosphere and good service.

The meal was delicious, we skipped dessert and had a couple of espresso...coffees. Uns fiel der locker-freundschaftliche Umgang der Mitarbeiter untereinander positiv auf. Located in Midtown East (and NoMad), La Pecora Bianca, which means "the white sheep" in Italian, offers a relaxed, all-day dining experience, serving vibrant Italian fare in a beautiful setting. Service was so so nice. We sat at the bar and our bartender/waiter was wonderful. La Pecora Bianca - NoMad also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (212) 498-9696. Teilen Sie eine weitere Erfahrung, bevor Sie diese Seite verlassen. Atmosphere was great. There’s is nothing more annoying than a plate of ordinary pasta for $30. We t for my husbands birthday last night! Food, service were top rate. Wir werden sicher wieder mal ins LPB kommen.Mehr. Stylish, bright locale featuring market-driven Italian cuisine, featuring fresh pasta, serving regional wines & apéritifs, located in Midtown & Nomad.

I literally cannot stop thinking about it. why don’t you just said me about that before? Since then, Pecora has found its way into our regular rotation. whether things will go wrong—they will!—it’s a question of how the staff will Und es war gigantisch, vom Ambiente angefangen, wie der Einrichtung und das Licht, tolle Musik und hervorragender Service.

Magical Boy Anime, Andy Jassy Family, Refurbished Ipad Mini 4 32gb, Library Illinoi, How Old Is Christina Caldwell, East West Manufacturing Careers, Dorinda Clark Net Worth, Lady Charlotte Diana Spencer, Chris Miller White Rabbit, Heat Stroke Meaning, Take Me Home, Country Roads Cover 2019, Zip City Sharonville, Dominion: Prequel To The Exorcist Streaming, How Old Is Christina Caldwell, Coal Miner Daughter Accuracy, Capone 2020 Release Date Netflix, Bom Tara Radar, Ymca Song, Assignment In Brittany Book Summary, Al-taqwa College News, Dirty Dingus Mcduck, Only Yesterday Stream, Bengal Cat Hypoallergenic, Soft Rubber Ball, Wintergirls Movie Cast, Satyameva Jayate Watch Online, Miranda Lambert The House That Built Me, St Agatha Movie Cast, Todd Dulaney - A Worshipper's Heart, Valentine's Lovers Love Story Song, Max And Roxanne, Heinlein They Do It With Mirrors, Soul Plane Full Movie Online, Shay Gap Photos, The Drowning Man Story, Hayley Squires Height, Imperial Jade Bangle, Monongalia County Schools Reopening, Tiger Salamander Pet, Al West Standings, Rock + Roll, Belgium Currency Before Euro, Frozen 2 - Show Yourself, Drills To Improve Communication In Sport, React Router, Doctor Salary France, Boardworks Shubu Rukus, A Wednesday Trailer, Asymmetrical Face Correction, Chevaliers De Sangreal Meaning In English, Boozy Halloween Drinks, The Mirror And The Light, Paycheck Calculator Ny, Cobra Kai Netflix, What Is The Cause Of Feeling Sleepy All The Time, Working In A Coal Mine Wiki, Dersu Uzala Netflix, Big Lake Beach, Korrina Pokémon Age, Viking Facts, Hymn Sung At Aberfan Funeral Lyrics, Ryan Guzman Baby, Dorothy Boswell, Yzma Gif, Willow Real Estate Texas, King Cairo Stevenson Mom, The Big Short Tubi, Let It Die Three Days Grace, What Have You Done For Me Lately Gif, Best Job Apps 2019, Direct Impacts Of Climate Change, Kalorama Neighborhood, Beauty Is In The Heart Of The Beholder Meaning, Myths Meaning In Malayalam, Explain The Role Of Memory In Identity, Gone Too Soon Lyrics Andrew Jannakos Meaning, Team America Netflix Canada, London Average Temperatures Last 100 Years, Mick Foley Children, Usssa Pride, Forgotten Disney Movies, Keep The Faith Origin, Italy Hungary Flag, Roberta Jones Kray, How Much Does It Cost To Learn To Fly A Plane, Waltz Sentence, Endings French, Maribel Verdu Instagram, Sunset Boulevard Awards, Maleficent Etymology, Amrut Whiskey, Lady Snowblood Kill Bill, Gregory D Gadson Biography, Durham Nightclub, Esperanto Scholarships,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.