There are employment card, accident reports, and more. Unearthing Your Coal Miner Relatives at the PENNSYLVANIA STATE ARCHIVES PA State Archives Record Group 45 – Records of the Mines and Minerals Industries – Registers of Mine Accidents for the Anthracite and Bituminous Districts, 1899 – 1972 [Transcriptions in … Having a problem with this page? Get a copy of this print from Amazon. #links #tips #pennsylvania #art #coalminer #photos #mining #miner. Don't forget to bookmark my Free Genealo Please let me know!

This website isdedicated to the more than 51,000 Pennsylvania miners who died working thesemines and quarries, to those that survived, and to those that continue thisdangerous work today.

Jimmy Fallon Guest Schedule 2019, Home To You Cate Le Bon, The Birds Plot Diagram, Inherit The Wind Summary, Michelle Obama Final Speech Analysis, Commissar Hat, Branded To Kill Watch Online, Prem Bandhan 1979 Mymp3song, Dewey Cox Real, The Things We Do Lyrics, Drunken Master 2 Full Movie 123movies, Goodyear Ballpark Jobs, European Commission Logo Png, Nem Testnet Faucet, Timber Song Meaning, Blown Away In A Sentence, Kakashi Voice Actor Japanese, Smelly Feet And Cancer, Storm Chasers Job, Comedian Female, Howlin' Wolf - Big City Blues, Rocket M5 Ac, The Forest Again Chapter Art, Time Magazine Woman Of The Year 2020, How I Got Into College Safety School, Taboo Season 1 Recap, Rob Gibbs, Espionage Meaning In Tamil, Flatiron Restaurants Lunch, You're The Only One Song, Lost In You Lyrics, Members Of Commission On Presidential Debates, Roy Wood Jr Salary, One Froggy Evening B98, Orioles 2020 Spring Training Stats, Daphne Joy Ig, Home And Family Show Death, Rose Hoffman Chaykin, Michael Stein, Akira Cast, Monongah Mining Disaster Victims, United States National Oceanic And Atmospheric Administration, Gridcoin Sync Wallet, Noriko Trilogy, Jack Card Game, Fixed-wing Aircraft Army, Vanellope Von Schweetz Car Game, Hotels In Monmouth, Breathe In Through Nose Out Through Mouth, Arkansas State Representative District 89, Mersal Budget, Who Wrote Where The Green Grass Grows, Northmen Filming Locations, Lamman Rucker Wife Kelly Davis, Everly 2, Patsy Smart Death, Day Length Definition, Rivers Spencer Age, Daava 2019 Movie Cast, Victoria Threlfall, Soul (2020) Full Movie 123movies, Rumors Or The Fame Monster, Wow Gospel 2011 Songs, Island Of Death Ww2, Zatoichi Streaming Movies, Rachel Getting Married Monologue, Home Metaphor, Durham Mining Records, Story On The Unwelcome Guest, Caress Synonym, Bayern Vs Sevilla Head To Head, Ripple Crypto, La Liga Table, East West Manufacturing Careers, Driscoll Scanlan, Mortimer Sackler Climbing Rose, " />

Get a copy of this print from Amazon. The following five groups would be a good starting point for researchers wishing to locate non-management personnel who may have worked in Pennsylvania's coal industries. Image: "The Miner", by George Luks. - Robin G. Lighty. Sign up or log in to save this page to your Site Favorites. 1. Image: "The Miner", by George Luks. Don't forget to bookmark my Free Genealogy Resources page! Help keep MyGenealogyAddiction.com up and running for years to come by making a small contribution! The Lehigh Coal and Navigation Company (LCNC) was formed in 1820 by a merger of the Lehigh Coal Company and the Lehigh Navigation Company. Both had been founded in 1818 by Josiah White, Erskine Hazard, and George F. Hauto. A new resources added to the "Genealogy Links" page is the Pennsylvania Historical & Museum Commission's Coal Miner Records. Operations of the company included navigation improvements on the Lehigh River and railway and … There are employment card, accident reports, and more. © 2019 MyGenealogyAddiction.com Privacy Policy. MyGenealogyAddiction.com may earn an Affiliate Commission for purchases made through recommended links or ads on this page. These mining reports document the productivity and effortsof hardworking Pennsylvania miners past and present. About Pennsylvania, Coal Employment Records, 1900-1954. Take a look - click here. Unfortunately, there is not a great deal of documentation concerning rank and file miners and mine workers in the collections of the State Archives. This page is saved in your Site Favorites. If you enjoyed this article, please consider supporting my work. Lehigh Coal and Navigation Company Inactive Employment Record Cards, 1913-196… Your support is appreciated! A new resources added to the "Genealogy Links" page is the Pennsylvania Historical & Museum Commission's Coal Miner Records.

There are employment card, accident reports, and more. Unearthing Your Coal Miner Relatives at the PENNSYLVANIA STATE ARCHIVES PA State Archives Record Group 45 – Records of the Mines and Minerals Industries – Registers of Mine Accidents for the Anthracite and Bituminous Districts, 1899 – 1972 [Transcriptions in … Having a problem with this page? Get a copy of this print from Amazon. #links #tips #pennsylvania #art #coalminer #photos #mining #miner. Don't forget to bookmark my Free Genealo Please let me know!

This website isdedicated to the more than 51,000 Pennsylvania miners who died working thesemines and quarries, to those that survived, and to those that continue thisdangerous work today.

Jimmy Fallon Guest Schedule 2019, Home To You Cate Le Bon, The Birds Plot Diagram, Inherit The Wind Summary, Michelle Obama Final Speech Analysis, Commissar Hat, Branded To Kill Watch Online, Prem Bandhan 1979 Mymp3song, Dewey Cox Real, The Things We Do Lyrics, Drunken Master 2 Full Movie 123movies, Goodyear Ballpark Jobs, European Commission Logo Png, Nem Testnet Faucet, Timber Song Meaning, Blown Away In A Sentence, Kakashi Voice Actor Japanese, Smelly Feet And Cancer, Storm Chasers Job, Comedian Female, Howlin' Wolf - Big City Blues, Rocket M5 Ac, The Forest Again Chapter Art, Time Magazine Woman Of The Year 2020, How I Got Into College Safety School, Taboo Season 1 Recap, Rob Gibbs, Espionage Meaning In Tamil, Flatiron Restaurants Lunch, You're The Only One Song, Lost In You Lyrics, Members Of Commission On Presidential Debates, Roy Wood Jr Salary, One Froggy Evening B98, Orioles 2020 Spring Training Stats, Daphne Joy Ig, Home And Family Show Death, Rose Hoffman Chaykin, Michael Stein, Akira Cast, Monongah Mining Disaster Victims, United States National Oceanic And Atmospheric Administration, Gridcoin Sync Wallet, Noriko Trilogy, Jack Card Game, Fixed-wing Aircraft Army, Vanellope Von Schweetz Car Game, Hotels In Monmouth, Breathe In Through Nose Out Through Mouth, Arkansas State Representative District 89, Mersal Budget, Who Wrote Where The Green Grass Grows, Northmen Filming Locations, Lamman Rucker Wife Kelly Davis, Everly 2, Patsy Smart Death, Day Length Definition, Rivers Spencer Age, Daava 2019 Movie Cast, Victoria Threlfall, Soul (2020) Full Movie 123movies, Rumors Or The Fame Monster, Wow Gospel 2011 Songs, Island Of Death Ww2, Zatoichi Streaming Movies, Rachel Getting Married Monologue, Home Metaphor, Durham Mining Records, Story On The Unwelcome Guest, Caress Synonym, Bayern Vs Sevilla Head To Head, Ripple Crypto, La Liga Table, East West Manufacturing Careers, Driscoll Scanlan, Mortimer Sackler Climbing Rose,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.