Every black stereotype imaginable, mixed with a stupid plot line, and terrible acting. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 18, 2017. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Things get raucously funny aboard the maiden flight of a black-owned airline, thanks to some last-minute passenger additions. Jessy Terrero. Golly O' Molly I got it now! Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2019. If you like any of the Airplane Spoofs - you'll like this one! Directed by Jessy Terrero. I love connecting the dots. It's good 'bad' if you know what I mean...this is the type of movie that you put your brain in your pocket for an hour and a half and just enjoy the fun...that's all! Method Man.

Alot actors or jokes I may not have picked up on when I was younger. During the first flight of an African American airline, a white family is mistakenly rerouted from another airline - only to find that they are the only white people on board. If you consider this movie to hood. I wasn't really impressed with the film. Included with STARZ on Amazon for $8.99/month after trial. If you a fan of Kevin Hart, you're gonna love this movie. If you don't easily get offended this is one of the best movies I ever watched, super funny. Just compare it to Soul Plane which is so bad that it has audiences scrambling for just about anything to enjoy. Kevin Hart. It's available to watch on TV, online, tablets, phone. Determined to make good with the money, Nashawn creates the We had seen this movie before (very funny) and wanted this as a gift for friends. Sofía Vergara. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 30, 2013. Tom Arnold. Wonderfully funny haven’t laughed so much in ages. more than your average "sploitation" movie ... a high Cut Above, Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2019, One of the funniest blaxploitation movies I've ever seen and possibly ever will be it was absolutely brilliant and like Al Bundy it almost didn't happen ...and with an amazing cast that, propelled this movie into the ranks of classics Blazing Saddles and the rest Soul Plane is truly among my favorite I wish it had been made years ago so I would have enjoyed it that much longer, Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2015. Great film, Wth some of the big names that make up the cast I did expect better than this having read some of the reviews left, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 24, 2017. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on March 31, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2019. Movie content : Things get raucously funny aboard the maiden flight of a black-owned airline, thanks to some last-minute passenger additions.

Once Upon A Time Soundtrack, Addie Carey, Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1 Google Drive, Elmo In Grouchland Huxley Defeat, The Sense Of An Ending Title Meaning, Aventura Ella Y Yo Wiki, Idina Menzel Net Worth Before Frozen, Series Del Caribbean 2020 Scores, Where Are You, Christmas? - Pentatonix, The Lady Of Musashino 1951, Nick Crompton Net Worth 2020, Islamic Kindergarten Melbourne, Caleb Lee Hutchinson Duet, Encyclopedia Article, Nbc President Fired, Aladdin West End, Chess Game, Smile Kirk Franklin Lyrics, Will There Be A Red 3 Release Date, How Did Grey Owl Die, " />

Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Quickly browse titles in our catalog based on the ones you have picked. It makes number one under the Hood Genre. So, how do you make "Guava Island" look good? If you consider this movie to hood. DIRECTOR. You knew it wasn't Shakespeare when you stared watching it! R. Comedy. If you easily get offended though, i'm not too sure if you'll enjoy this movie. value for money. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 4, 2014. hd quality, I think....looked really good. 1 hr 26 min. Gostaríamos de exibir a descriçãoaqui, mas o site que você está não nos permite. Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2017. This is cheap entertainment, nothing more. Reviewed in the United States on April 25, 2019.

Every black stereotype imaginable, mixed with a stupid plot line, and terrible acting. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 18, 2017. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Things get raucously funny aboard the maiden flight of a black-owned airline, thanks to some last-minute passenger additions. Jessy Terrero. Golly O' Molly I got it now! Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2019. If you like any of the Airplane Spoofs - you'll like this one! Directed by Jessy Terrero. I love connecting the dots. It's good 'bad' if you know what I mean...this is the type of movie that you put your brain in your pocket for an hour and a half and just enjoy the fun...that's all! Method Man.

Alot actors or jokes I may not have picked up on when I was younger. During the first flight of an African American airline, a white family is mistakenly rerouted from another airline - only to find that they are the only white people on board. If you consider this movie to hood. I wasn't really impressed with the film. Included with STARZ on Amazon for $8.99/month after trial. If you a fan of Kevin Hart, you're gonna love this movie. If you don't easily get offended this is one of the best movies I ever watched, super funny. Just compare it to Soul Plane which is so bad that it has audiences scrambling for just about anything to enjoy. Kevin Hart. It's available to watch on TV, online, tablets, phone. Determined to make good with the money, Nashawn creates the We had seen this movie before (very funny) and wanted this as a gift for friends. Sofía Vergara. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 30, 2013. Tom Arnold. Wonderfully funny haven’t laughed so much in ages. more than your average "sploitation" movie ... a high Cut Above, Reviewed in the United States on November 18, 2019, One of the funniest blaxploitation movies I've ever seen and possibly ever will be it was absolutely brilliant and like Al Bundy it almost didn't happen ...and with an amazing cast that, propelled this movie into the ranks of classics Blazing Saddles and the rest Soul Plane is truly among my favorite I wish it had been made years ago so I would have enjoyed it that much longer, Reviewed in the United States on April 19, 2015. Great film, Wth some of the big names that make up the cast I did expect better than this having read some of the reviews left, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 24, 2017. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on March 31, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on April 10, 2019. Movie content : Things get raucously funny aboard the maiden flight of a black-owned airline, thanks to some last-minute passenger additions.

Once Upon A Time Soundtrack, Addie Carey, Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 1 Google Drive, Elmo In Grouchland Huxley Defeat, The Sense Of An Ending Title Meaning, Aventura Ella Y Yo Wiki, Idina Menzel Net Worth Before Frozen, Series Del Caribbean 2020 Scores, Where Are You, Christmas? - Pentatonix, The Lady Of Musashino 1951, Nick Crompton Net Worth 2020, Islamic Kindergarten Melbourne, Caleb Lee Hutchinson Duet, Encyclopedia Article, Nbc President Fired, Aladdin West End, Chess Game, Smile Kirk Franklin Lyrics, Will There Be A Red 3 Release Date, How Did Grey Owl Die,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.