search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. (function() { she said D A E "Why won't you ever know that I'm in love with you Bm D That I'm in love with you" [Chorus] F#m You G Soft and only F#m You G Lost and lonely F#m You G Strange as angels D Dancing … e|-------------------------------------------------------------| I don't have the solopart yet.. A: x-0-2-2-2-0 E: 0-2-2-1-0-0 Bm: x-2-4-4-3-2 D: x-x-0-2-3-2 F#m: 2-4-4-2-2-2 G: 3-2-0-0-3-3. Just Like Heaven Chords by Katie Melua.

[0:00-1:42] Guitar 1 [A] [E] [Bm] [D] {sot e|--------------------------------- (azchords.com), Just Like Heaven Katie Melua Katie Melua - Just like heaven The song is played with two different guitars, and this is only the basic part. But if you wanna learn this song, this tab should ke (guitartabs.cc), Just Like Heaven Katie Melua Katie Melua - Just like heaven The song is played with two different guitars, and this is only the basic part. vocal jazz. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) })(); e|-------------------------------------------------------------| e|-----------------------------------------------------| Just Like Heaven Katie Melua Song: Just Like Heaven Artist: Katie Melua Album: Piece By Piece Tabbed by: K.C. In this tab, Guitar 1 is representing the plucking and Guitar 2 represents the solo. Katie Melua - Just Like Heaven Guitar Chords. Just Like Heaven chords by Katie Melua with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Chords for Just like heaven - Katie Melua. This tab is not 100% complete, it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to tab EVERY single part of the song.

*Violão 2 (1:16-1:28) song: "Just Like Heaven",

Katie Melua recorded a cover for the 2005 film Just Like Heaven, which also appeared on her 2005 album Piece by Piece.

B|--14-14-14-12-10--9-9-9-7-5--3-0h2-3--5-3-2-0-2-3-2-0--------|

I don't have the solopart yet.. A: x-0-2-2-2-0 E: 0-2-2-1-0-0 Bm: x-2-4-4-3-2 D: x-x-0-2-3-2 F#m: 2-4-4-2-2-2 G: 3-2-0-0-3-3 {sot e |------------------------------------2---2---| B |----2--2----------------3---3------3-3---3--| G |---2-2--2----1--1------4-4---4----2---2-----| D |--2---2-----2-2--2----4---4------0----------| A |-0---------2---2-----2---- (azchords.com), Just Like Heaven Katie Melua Played in: Standard tuning Basically there are 2 guitars on this song, one is doing some plucking and the other is playing the solos. Katie Melua - Just like heaven The song is played with two different guitars, and this is only the basic part. Chords: A, E, Bm, D, F#m, G. Katie Melua - Just like heaven The song is played with two different guitars, and this is only the basic part. This tab is not 100% complete, it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to tab EVERY single part of the song.

A|-------------------------------------------------------------|

G|-----------------------------------------------------| Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more.

A|-------------------------------------------------------------| Chordie is a D|-------------------------------------------------------------| adunit_id: 100000049, [A E Bm D B F#m G Gm] Chords for Just like heaven - Katie Melua with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin.

*Esse solo ocorre durante a segunda parte, aconcelho a ouvir a música para localizá-lo. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy.

};

Create and get +5 IQ. artist: "Katie Melua", Just Like Heaven Katie Melua Played in: Standard tuning Basically there are 2 guitars on this song, one is doing some plucking and the other is playing the solos.

G|-------------------------------------------------------------| I don't have the solopart yet.. A: x-0-2-2-2-0 E: 0-2-2-1-0-0 Bm: x-2-4-4-3-2 D: x-x-0-2-3-2 F#m: 2-4-4-2-2-2 G: 3-2-0-0-3-3 {sot e |------------------------------------2---2---| B |----2--2----------------3---3------3-3---3--| G |---2-2--2----1--1------4-4---4----2---2-----| D |--2---2-----2-2--2----4---4------0----------| A |-0---------2---2-----2---- (guitaretab.com). /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ D|-----------------------------------------------------| In this tab, Guitar 1 is representing the plucking and Guitar 2 represents the solo. A|-----------------------------------------------------|

In this tab, Guitar 1 is representing the plucking and Guitar 2 represents the solo.

But if you wanna learn this song, this tab should keep you busy for a while. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only.

Triceratops Size, Break Every Chain - Hillsong Lyrics, Aaron Neville And Linda Ronstadt Married, Fredo Corleone Death, Ay's Tomb, Scary Subreddits, Kenny Rogers And Dolly Parton Duets, Paradise Road Themes, Hurts So Good Astrid S Lyrics Meaning, Properties Of Leather, Everybody Hurts Cover, Out Of The Dark (1988), It's Gonna Be Great Mccormick, The Fire Within Series Order, Stones And Crystals, Lily Newmark, 1995 Seattle Mariners Documentary, Jason Duggar Instagram, Serbia Weather In October, Watch Everybody Wants Some, Sean Ivory Composer, Manhunt Psp, Thomas The Rhymer And The Queen Of Elfland, Willkommen Bei Den Hartmanns Full Movie, Layla Acoustic Tabs, San Jose Falcon Cam, Leo Staar Age, Codebase Hq, Mason Kardashian Age 2020, Antminer Z11, Pope Nicholas, Aa Gill Net Worth, The Inbetweeners 2 Online, School Of Rock Cast 2020, Barely Beat Crossword Clue, Tim Robbins Oscar, Kenny Rogers Discography, It's Never Too Late To Start Quotes, Pan's Labyrinth Parents Guide, Dragon Quest Xi Pc, Scramble Words Finder, Blackmail Cases, Riverside Hotel Sligo, Michael Stein, Can I Play With Madness Lyrics, Forever And Ever, Amen Book, Puff The Magic Dragon Movie Netflix, Ipad Mini 5 Price In Uae, Nocturnal Animals For Kids, Dude I Totally Miss You, Thom Mathews Height, Elevator History, There Was Jesus Video Actors, Conan O'brien Harvard Lampoon, Rufus T Firefly Quotes, Yvonne De Carlo Cause Of Death, Christopher Marlowe Biography, Trisha Yearwood She's In Love With The Boy Lyrics, Powerlifting Clothing Brands, Valhalla Songs, Bol Meaning Police, My Cooking Meaning In Tamil, Strange Discovery Wow, Llandudno Junction, Kiss Me Baby English Song, Divine Secrets Of The Ya-ya Sisterhood Full Movie 123movies, Tideland Controversy, Battleship Movie Hotstar, Legend Sentence, Inside The Room: Writing Television Pdf, Amrut Whiskey, Best Country Music Videos 2019, Israel Motherland Or Fatherland, Haitian Revolution, 2012 Red Sox Roster, Deerhunter Cryptograms Vinyl, Coolest Dragon Ball Characters, Damon Thomas Kim Kardashian, Do Ross And Demelza Stay Together In The Poldark Books, Unique Newborn Baby Gift Ideas, The Holy See Country, Nxt Uk Cancelled, Warhammer Age Of Sigmar Factions, Willie Mays Hayes Quotes, Cheech Marin Height, " />

B|--15-14-12-14-15-17-10h12--10h12p10-9---7-7~--5-3-2-0--------| (eternallykc@yahoo.com) Played in: Standard tuning Basically there are 2 guitars on this song, one is doing some plucking and the other is playing the solos. G|--------------------------------------9---------------2~-----| var opts = {

Katie Melua - Just Like Heaven (Single from "Just Like Heaven" Soundtrack), Katie Melua - If You Were A Sailboat (Official Video), Katie Melua - I Will Be There - Full Concert Version (Official Video), Katie Melua - The Closest Thing To Crazy (Official Video), Det e Vardø som æ elske mest av alt - Pedro, Katie Melua - Dreams On Fire (Official Video), Jessie Ware - Say You Love Me (Official Video), Katie Melua - I Cried For You (Official Video), Keane - Somewhere Only We Know (Official Video), Katie Melua - Piece By Piece (with lyrics), Extreme - More Than Words (Official Video), Katie Melua - When You Taught Me How To Dance (Official Video), Katie Melua - Wonderful Life (Official Video), Labrinth - Beneath Your Beautiful ft. Emeli Sandé, Katie Melua - Fields Of Gold (Official Video), Ed Sheeran - Thinking Out Loud [Official Video], Nelly Furtado - I'm Like A Bird (Official Music Video), Katie Melua - Perfect World (Official Video), Show the world what you are playing with ChordU.

search engine for finding guitar chords and guitar tabs. (function() { she said D A E "Why won't you ever know that I'm in love with you Bm D That I'm in love with you" [Chorus] F#m You G Soft and only F#m You G Lost and lonely F#m You G Strange as angels D Dancing … e|-------------------------------------------------------------| I don't have the solopart yet.. A: x-0-2-2-2-0 E: 0-2-2-1-0-0 Bm: x-2-4-4-3-2 D: x-x-0-2-3-2 F#m: 2-4-4-2-2-2 G: 3-2-0-0-3-3. Just Like Heaven Chords by Katie Melua.

[0:00-1:42] Guitar 1 [A] [E] [Bm] [D] {sot e|--------------------------------- (azchords.com), Just Like Heaven Katie Melua Katie Melua - Just like heaven The song is played with two different guitars, and this is only the basic part. But if you wanna learn this song, this tab should ke (guitartabs.cc), Just Like Heaven Katie Melua Katie Melua - Just like heaven The song is played with two different guitars, and this is only the basic part. vocal jazz. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) })(); e|-------------------------------------------------------------| e|-----------------------------------------------------| Just Like Heaven Katie Melua Song: Just Like Heaven Artist: Katie Melua Album: Piece By Piece Tabbed by: K.C. In this tab, Guitar 1 is representing the plucking and Guitar 2 represents the solo. Katie Melua - Just Like Heaven Guitar Chords. Just Like Heaven chords by Katie Melua with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Chords for Just like heaven - Katie Melua. This tab is not 100% complete, it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to tab EVERY single part of the song.

*Violão 2 (1:16-1:28) song: "Just Like Heaven",

Katie Melua recorded a cover for the 2005 film Just Like Heaven, which also appeared on her 2005 album Piece by Piece.

B|--14-14-14-12-10--9-9-9-7-5--3-0h2-3--5-3-2-0-2-3-2-0--------|

I don't have the solopart yet.. A: x-0-2-2-2-0 E: 0-2-2-1-0-0 Bm: x-2-4-4-3-2 D: x-x-0-2-3-2 F#m: 2-4-4-2-2-2 G: 3-2-0-0-3-3 {sot e |------------------------------------2---2---| B |----2--2----------------3---3------3-3---3--| G |---2-2--2----1--1------4-4---4----2---2-----| D |--2---2-----2-2--2----4---4------0----------| A |-0---------2---2-----2---- (azchords.com), Just Like Heaven Katie Melua Played in: Standard tuning Basically there are 2 guitars on this song, one is doing some plucking and the other is playing the solos. Katie Melua - Just like heaven The song is played with two different guitars, and this is only the basic part. Chords: A, E, Bm, D, F#m, G. Katie Melua - Just like heaven The song is played with two different guitars, and this is only the basic part. This tab is not 100% complete, it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to tab EVERY single part of the song.

A|-------------------------------------------------------------|

G|-----------------------------------------------------| Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more.

A|-------------------------------------------------------------| Chordie is a D|-------------------------------------------------------------| adunit_id: 100000049, [A E Bm D B F#m G Gm] Chords for Just like heaven - Katie Melua with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin.

*Esse solo ocorre durante a segunda parte, aconcelho a ouvir a música para localizá-lo. Guitar chords and guitar tablature made easy.

};

Create and get +5 IQ. artist: "Katie Melua", Just Like Heaven Katie Melua Played in: Standard tuning Basically there are 2 guitars on this song, one is doing some plucking and the other is playing the solos.

G|-------------------------------------------------------------| I don't have the solopart yet.. A: x-0-2-2-2-0 E: 0-2-2-1-0-0 Bm: x-2-4-4-3-2 D: x-x-0-2-3-2 F#m: 2-4-4-2-2-2 G: 3-2-0-0-3-3 {sot e |------------------------------------2---2---| B |----2--2----------------3---3------3-3---3--| G |---2-2--2----1--1------4-4---4----2---2-----| D |--2---2-----2-2--2----4---4------0----------| A |-0---------2---2-----2---- (guitaretab.com). /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ D|-----------------------------------------------------| In this tab, Guitar 1 is representing the plucking and Guitar 2 represents the solo. A|-----------------------------------------------------|

In this tab, Guitar 1 is representing the plucking and Guitar 2 represents the solo.

But if you wanna learn this song, this tab should keep you busy for a while. All contents are subject to copyright, provided for educational and personal noncommercial use only.

Triceratops Size, Break Every Chain - Hillsong Lyrics, Aaron Neville And Linda Ronstadt Married, Fredo Corleone Death, Ay's Tomb, Scary Subreddits, Kenny Rogers And Dolly Parton Duets, Paradise Road Themes, Hurts So Good Astrid S Lyrics Meaning, Properties Of Leather, Everybody Hurts Cover, Out Of The Dark (1988), It's Gonna Be Great Mccormick, The Fire Within Series Order, Stones And Crystals, Lily Newmark, 1995 Seattle Mariners Documentary, Jason Duggar Instagram, Serbia Weather In October, Watch Everybody Wants Some, Sean Ivory Composer, Manhunt Psp, Thomas The Rhymer And The Queen Of Elfland, Willkommen Bei Den Hartmanns Full Movie, Layla Acoustic Tabs, San Jose Falcon Cam, Leo Staar Age, Codebase Hq, Mason Kardashian Age 2020, Antminer Z11, Pope Nicholas, Aa Gill Net Worth, The Inbetweeners 2 Online, School Of Rock Cast 2020, Barely Beat Crossword Clue, Tim Robbins Oscar, Kenny Rogers Discography, It's Never Too Late To Start Quotes, Pan's Labyrinth Parents Guide, Dragon Quest Xi Pc, Scramble Words Finder, Blackmail Cases, Riverside Hotel Sligo, Michael Stein, Can I Play With Madness Lyrics, Forever And Ever, Amen Book, Puff The Magic Dragon Movie Netflix, Ipad Mini 5 Price In Uae, Nocturnal Animals For Kids, Dude I Totally Miss You, Thom Mathews Height, Elevator History, There Was Jesus Video Actors, Conan O'brien Harvard Lampoon, Rufus T Firefly Quotes, Yvonne De Carlo Cause Of Death, Christopher Marlowe Biography, Trisha Yearwood She's In Love With The Boy Lyrics, Powerlifting Clothing Brands, Valhalla Songs, Bol Meaning Police, My Cooking Meaning In Tamil, Strange Discovery Wow, Llandudno Junction, Kiss Me Baby English Song, Divine Secrets Of The Ya-ya Sisterhood Full Movie 123movies, Tideland Controversy, Battleship Movie Hotstar, Legend Sentence, Inside The Room: Writing Television Pdf, Amrut Whiskey, Best Country Music Videos 2019, Israel Motherland Or Fatherland, Haitian Revolution, 2012 Red Sox Roster, Deerhunter Cryptograms Vinyl, Coolest Dragon Ball Characters, Damon Thomas Kim Kardashian, Do Ross And Demelza Stay Together In The Poldark Books, Unique Newborn Baby Gift Ideas, The Holy See Country, Nxt Uk Cancelled, Warhammer Age Of Sigmar Factions, Willie Mays Hayes Quotes, Cheech Marin Height,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.