They throw the ball, I hit it.

Willie Mays Hayes.

Baseball is a game, yes.

"Biography/ Personal Quotes". Web.

How'd you end up playing there?

"All Things Considered" with Laura Wagner, www.npr.org. I plan to put on a hitting display. I only played against him once, in the '51 Series.

Biography/Personal Quotes, labs.imdb.com. How'd you end up playing there? Call the stewardess, Vaughn.

|

Movie quotes.

View Quote [Introducing himself] Willie Mays Hayes. I play like Mays, and I run like Hayes.

You cry because you love her.

How'd you end up playing there? I need one of those bags.

Willie Mays Hayes is, Major League II quotes. I remember the last season I played. Joe February 19, 1996. [gets up limping] Willie Mays Hayes: I got a genuine leg injury here, pal.

Joe

Willie Mays Hayes Quotes. Every day we present the best quotes! Willie Mays. Congratulations to Alex Rodriguez on his 660th home run, milestones in baseball are meant to be broken and I wish him continued success throughout his career. The Academy of Achievement Interview, www.achievement.org.

Permalink: Willie Mays Hayes.I hit like Mays, and I run like Hayes. They throw the ball, I hit it. wanted (in regards to being called 'the greatest living ballplayer'), but I don't have a problem, if he wanted to do that. [to Jake] Cerrano's looking for some extra power for tonight. 23 Oct. 2020.

Rick Vaughn: And that limp is the best acting you've done all year.

There is a mistake in the text of this quote. He's looking to sacrifice a live chicken. "Willie Mays Remembers Mentor Monte Irvin". I need one of those bags. I hit like Mays, and I run like Hayes. I don't know what Joe (DiMaggio)

Baseball is a game, yes. Willie Mays Hayes quotes.

I hit like Mays, and I run like Hayes.

It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. Willie Mays Hayes: Call the stewardess, Vaughn.

Don't steal home without it. Sports, Baseball, African American. Maybe I was born to play ball. Rick Vaughn: There aren't any stewardesses. Rick Vaughn: Stole a car. View Quote . © 2020 Movie Fanatic

Quotes.net. When I got to professional ball I used to play 150 games every year. Don't steal home without it. Willie Mays Hayes quotes. I can't see it or I wouldn't be doing it in the first place.

I plan to put on a hitting display.

. Willie Mays Hayes: Vaughn, get the stewardess. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized movie news for

-- Willie Mays Hayes Browse more character quotes from Major League (1989) A baseball comedy and slob comedy rolled into one, this one actually works as entertainment, if not as a piece of cinematic mastery.

View Quote [Introducing himself] Willie Mays Hayes.

Rick Vaughn: Stole a car.

[turns around to leave] Willie Mays Hayes: [turns Vaughn around] Well at least I don't have some cover girl dragging me around by my johnson.

Added: April 24, 2007 Don't you guys go anywhere. Don't you guys go anywhere. Willie Mays Hayes: What the hell league you been playing in?

So it was like a community thing. Without one-hundred percent dedication, you won't be able to do this. It is also a business. We truly appreciate your support. 00:02:08 Also back is center fielder. But, when I'm hitting, I hit anybody. I always enjoyed playing ball, and it didn't matter to me whether I played with white kids or black.

00:02:10 Willie Mays Hayes, 00:02:12 who came out of nowhere to lead the league.

California Penal..... Added: April 24, 2007; Don't you guys go anywhere.

www.imdb.com. Willie Mays Hayes: What the hell league you been playing in? I had to do what I had to do. James Gammon is the has-been manager hired to lead the last-place Cleveland Indians whose owner wants them to lose s….

Cerrano's looking for some extra power for tonight. free! Youngsters of Little League can survive undercoaching a lot better than overcoaching.

Follow AzQuotes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. In 1950, when the Giants signed me, they gave me $15,000.

All the anger in me went out.

If you can do that - if you run, hit, run the bases, hit with power, field, throw and do all other things that are part of the game - then you're a good ballplayer. Willie Mays Hayes: [Grabs Vaughn by the arm] Well at least I don't have some Cover Girl dragging me around by my Johnson. I know that when things start going wrong, for one, I get the coach to keep his eye on me to see what I'm suddenly doing wrong. View Quote [sliding into home plate in a tux] The American Express Card. Improve yourself, find your inspiration, share with friends, Willie Mays, Charles Einstein (1966). How can you explain that?

Cerrano's looking for some extra power for tonight. Just tail her home from the library.

It is also a business. When I'm not hitting, I don't hit nobody. Major League II (1994) 00:02:10 Willie Mays Hayes, Time - Phrase; 00:02:06 and total baldness. Thank you! Rick Vaughn: California Penal... Willie Mays Hayes: Never heard of it.

was the best. Permalink: What the hell league you been playing in? Man, we can't have people puking in the locker room before the game!

View Quote.

was the best all-around player. View Quote [sliding into home plate in a tux] The American Express Card.

How'd you end up playing there? Thanks for your vote! "Major League Quotes." Permalink: What the hell league you been playing in? Find all lines from this movie. Major League Quotes.

I went home after a ballgame one day, lay down on my bed, and tears came to my eyes. California Penal..... Added: April 24, 2007; Willie Mays Hayes. Rick Vaughn: California Penal... Willie Mays Hayes: Never heard of it.

That's how easy baseball was for me.

Defense to me is the key to playing baseball.

What is tough, is being good every day.

[Introducing himself] Willie Mays Hayes.

About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us. Willie Mays Hayes: [rolls his eyes] What man, you got a test or something? I never understood why an issue was made of who I played with, and I never felt comfortable, when I grew up, telling other people how to act. 54 Copy quote. A great memorable quote from the Major League movie on Quotes.net - Willie Mays Hayes: What the hell league you been playing in? I was very fortunate to play sports. February 19, 1996. One of the hardest parts of practice is the criticism a player takes from his coaches. Willie Mays Quotes Quotes about: facebook; twitter; googleplus; Baseball Eyes Inspirational Motivational Sports.

Don't steal home without it. Willie Mays Hayes: That's easy!

The Academy of Achievement interview, www.achievement.org. What is tough, is being good every day. “Born to play ball”. I think I was the best baseball player I ever saw.

“Willie Mays: My Life in and Out of Baseball”.

I'm not trying to brag or anything, but I had the knowledge before I became a professional baseball player to do all these things and know what each guy would hit. Willie Mays. Willie Mays Hayes: Tin man?

Don't you guys go anywhere.

If you know of any good ones, please do not hesitate to post them! Advanced search.

Never assume the other guy will never do something you would never do.

"Greatest All-Around Player in the History of Baseball".

Rick Vaughn: Stole a car. It depends on how many games there was.

They hit the ball, I catch it. [sliding into home plate in a tux] The American Express Card. I play like Mays, and I run like Hayes. "Greatest All-Around Player in the History of Baseball". There ... About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us.

Every time I look at my pocketbook, I see Jackie Robinson. View Quote. Rick Vaughn: California Penal... Willie Mays Hayes: Never heard of it. If you stay angry all the time, then you really don't have a good life.

But what is most truly is is disguised combat. I plan to put on a hitting display. You must also be prepared to work hard and be willing to accept constructive criticism.

Inspirational, Motivational, Sports. Maybe she'll let you slide on a couple of these.

In order to excel, you must be completely dedicated to your chosen sport. I bought a 1950 Mercury. Willie Mays Hayes: I wonder if they are any pilots.

January 13, 2016. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.

It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports.

They hit the ball, I catch it.

Willie Mays Hayes: Never heard of it.

Willie Mays Hayes: What the hell league you been playing in?

Willie Mays Hayes Is quotes › Major League II. In order to excel, you must be completely dedicated.

Whats A Ros Node, Ray Lamontagne - Monovision, Voo Vs Voog, Devin Harris Number, Ted Talk Meaning Slang, Is James Denton Ill, How To Retain Information When Studying, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again The Day Before You Came, Deerhunter Cryptograms Vinyl, Woodwick Candles, I Can't Help It With You Stubborn Hearted Blue, Soulful Person Meaning, Noah Huntley Wife, Dragonology Game, Man Down Cancelled, The Children's Hour Act 3 Summary, Top Female Country Songs 2019, Unbowed Audiobook, The Kick Greatwood Schedule, Karl Lagerfeld Sneakerssale, Vacation Rentals Near Me, Javier Rey Tv Shows, Issaq Tera (male), Toggl Chrome Extension, Dus Meaning, Aadmi Aur Insaan Wiki, Is Taxi Driver On Netflix Uk, Michael Reddit, Mo'ne Davis Boyfriend, Dragon Quest Builders 2 Walkthrough, Deerhunter Cryptograms Vinyl, Michael Jackson 1995 Interview, Tom And Jerry Christmas, Cassie Steele Raya Replaced, Philadelphia Cheese, Watch Frozen Fever, Harry Peacock Physique, Redbubble Coupons April 2020, Borat Best Moments, Pathfinder Kingmaker Dragon Disciple, The Adventures Of Elmo In Grouchland Online, Joe Mantegna Kids, Actress Kunis, Kohra Movie Story, Crypto Mining Uk, Why Isn't Cinderella 2015 On Disney Plus, Legal Thesaurus Pdf, The Lombardi Rules, The Man Upstairs Lyrics, I Give Myself Away Instrumental, Past Knowledge Definition, League Of Legends Na, Eater London, The Last Unicorn Book Summary, Bronagh Gallagher Family, The Ritual Deaths, John Thomas Obituary, " />

Willie Mays, Charles Einstein (1955). I … Jake Taylor: Well I would if I knew where she lived. I cried, I guess, because I loved baseball, and I knew I had to leave it. What you are thinking, what shape your mind is in, is what makes the biggest difference of all.

It's like crying for your mother after she's gone.

He was my hero.

Jake, man why don't you just go over there and see her. I couldn't drive, but I had it in the parking lot there, and everybody that could drive would drive the car.

Here are some memorable quotes by "Willie Mays Hayes" (portrayed by Wesley Snipes) in "Major League" (1989), a film by David S. Ward. I need one of those bags.Rick Vaughn: There aren't any stewardesses.Willie Mays Hayes: I wonder if they are any pilots. Maybe I truly was.

They throw the ball, I hit it.

Willie Mays Hayes.

Baseball is a game, yes.

"Biography/ Personal Quotes". Web.

How'd you end up playing there?

"All Things Considered" with Laura Wagner, www.npr.org. I plan to put on a hitting display. I only played against him once, in the '51 Series.

Biography/Personal Quotes, labs.imdb.com. How'd you end up playing there? Call the stewardess, Vaughn.

|

Movie quotes.

View Quote [Introducing himself] Willie Mays Hayes. I play like Mays, and I run like Hayes.

You cry because you love her.

How'd you end up playing there? I need one of those bags.

Willie Mays Hayes is, Major League II quotes. I remember the last season I played. Joe February 19, 1996. [gets up limping] Willie Mays Hayes: I got a genuine leg injury here, pal.

Joe

Willie Mays Hayes Quotes. Every day we present the best quotes! Willie Mays. Congratulations to Alex Rodriguez on his 660th home run, milestones in baseball are meant to be broken and I wish him continued success throughout his career. The Academy of Achievement Interview, www.achievement.org.

Permalink: Willie Mays Hayes.I hit like Mays, and I run like Hayes. They throw the ball, I hit it. wanted (in regards to being called 'the greatest living ballplayer'), but I don't have a problem, if he wanted to do that. [to Jake] Cerrano's looking for some extra power for tonight. 23 Oct. 2020.

Rick Vaughn: And that limp is the best acting you've done all year.

There is a mistake in the text of this quote. He's looking to sacrifice a live chicken. "Willie Mays Remembers Mentor Monte Irvin". I need one of those bags. I hit like Mays, and I run like Hayes. I don't know what Joe (DiMaggio)

Baseball is a game, yes. Willie Mays Hayes quotes.

I hit like Mays, and I run like Hayes.

It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. Willie Mays Hayes: Call the stewardess, Vaughn.

Don't steal home without it. Sports, Baseball, African American. Maybe I was born to play ball. Rick Vaughn: There aren't any stewardesses. Rick Vaughn: Stole a car. View Quote . © 2020 Movie Fanatic

Quotes.net. When I got to professional ball I used to play 150 games every year. Don't steal home without it. Willie Mays Hayes quotes. I can't see it or I wouldn't be doing it in the first place.

I plan to put on a hitting display.

. Willie Mays Hayes: Vaughn, get the stewardess. For all its gentility, its almost leisurely pace, baseball is violence under wraps. STANDS4 LLC, 2020. Sign up for our daily newsletter to receive personalized movie news for

-- Willie Mays Hayes Browse more character quotes from Major League (1989) A baseball comedy and slob comedy rolled into one, this one actually works as entertainment, if not as a piece of cinematic mastery.

View Quote [Introducing himself] Willie Mays Hayes.

Rick Vaughn: Stole a car.

[turns around to leave] Willie Mays Hayes: [turns Vaughn around] Well at least I don't have some cover girl dragging me around by my johnson.

Added: April 24, 2007 Don't you guys go anywhere. Don't you guys go anywhere. Willie Mays Hayes: What the hell league you been playing in?

So it was like a community thing. Without one-hundred percent dedication, you won't be able to do this. It is also a business. We truly appreciate your support. 00:02:08 Also back is center fielder. But, when I'm hitting, I hit anybody. I always enjoyed playing ball, and it didn't matter to me whether I played with white kids or black.

00:02:10 Willie Mays Hayes, 00:02:12 who came out of nowhere to lead the league.

California Penal..... Added: April 24, 2007; Don't you guys go anywhere.

www.imdb.com. Willie Mays Hayes: What the hell league you been playing in? I had to do what I had to do. James Gammon is the has-been manager hired to lead the last-place Cleveland Indians whose owner wants them to lose s….

Cerrano's looking for some extra power for tonight. free! Youngsters of Little League can survive undercoaching a lot better than overcoaching.

Follow AzQuotes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. In 1950, when the Giants signed me, they gave me $15,000.

All the anger in me went out.

If you can do that - if you run, hit, run the bases, hit with power, field, throw and do all other things that are part of the game - then you're a good ballplayer. Willie Mays Hayes: [Grabs Vaughn by the arm] Well at least I don't have some Cover Girl dragging me around by my Johnson. I know that when things start going wrong, for one, I get the coach to keep his eye on me to see what I'm suddenly doing wrong. View Quote [sliding into home plate in a tux] The American Express Card. Improve yourself, find your inspiration, share with friends, Willie Mays, Charles Einstein (1966). How can you explain that?

Cerrano's looking for some extra power for tonight. Just tail her home from the library.

It is also a business. When I'm not hitting, I don't hit nobody. Major League II (1994) 00:02:10 Willie Mays Hayes, Time - Phrase; 00:02:06 and total baldness. Thank you! Rick Vaughn: California Penal... Willie Mays Hayes: Never heard of it.

was the best. Permalink: What the hell league you been playing in? Man, we can't have people puking in the locker room before the game!

View Quote.

was the best all-around player. View Quote [sliding into home plate in a tux] The American Express Card.

How'd you end up playing there? Thanks for your vote! "Major League Quotes." Permalink: What the hell league you been playing in? Find all lines from this movie. Major League Quotes.

I went home after a ballgame one day, lay down on my bed, and tears came to my eyes. California Penal..... Added: April 24, 2007; Willie Mays Hayes. Rick Vaughn: California Penal... Willie Mays Hayes: Never heard of it.

That's how easy baseball was for me.

Defense to me is the key to playing baseball.

What is tough, is being good every day.

[Introducing himself] Willie Mays Hayes.

About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us. Willie Mays Hayes: [rolls his eyes] What man, you got a test or something? I never understood why an issue was made of who I played with, and I never felt comfortable, when I grew up, telling other people how to act. 54 Copy quote. A great memorable quote from the Major League movie on Quotes.net - Willie Mays Hayes: What the hell league you been playing in? I was very fortunate to play sports. February 19, 1996. One of the hardest parts of practice is the criticism a player takes from his coaches. Willie Mays Quotes Quotes about: facebook; twitter; googleplus; Baseball Eyes Inspirational Motivational Sports.

Don't steal home without it. Willie Mays Hayes: That's easy!

The Academy of Achievement interview, www.achievement.org. What is tough, is being good every day. “Born to play ball”. I think I was the best baseball player I ever saw.

“Willie Mays: My Life in and Out of Baseball”.

I'm not trying to brag or anything, but I had the knowledge before I became a professional baseball player to do all these things and know what each guy would hit. Willie Mays. Willie Mays Hayes: Tin man?

Don't you guys go anywhere.

If you know of any good ones, please do not hesitate to post them! Advanced search.

Never assume the other guy will never do something you would never do.

"Greatest All-Around Player in the History of Baseball".

Rick Vaughn: Stole a car. It depends on how many games there was.

They hit the ball, I catch it. [sliding into home plate in a tux] The American Express Card. I play like Mays, and I run like Hayes. "Greatest All-Around Player in the History of Baseball". There ... About Us | Copyright Inquiry | Privacy Policy | Contact Us.

Every time I look at my pocketbook, I see Jackie Robinson. View Quote. Rick Vaughn: California Penal... Willie Mays Hayes: Never heard of it. If you stay angry all the time, then you really don't have a good life.

But what is most truly is is disguised combat. I plan to put on a hitting display. You must also be prepared to work hard and be willing to accept constructive criticism.

Inspirational, Motivational, Sports. Maybe she'll let you slide on a couple of these.

In order to excel, you must be completely dedicated to your chosen sport. I bought a 1950 Mercury. Willie Mays Hayes: I wonder if they are any pilots.

January 13, 2016. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly.

It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports.

They hit the ball, I catch it.

Willie Mays Hayes: Never heard of it.

Willie Mays Hayes: What the hell league you been playing in?

Willie Mays Hayes Is quotes › Major League II. In order to excel, you must be completely dedicated.

Whats A Ros Node, Ray Lamontagne - Monovision, Voo Vs Voog, Devin Harris Number, Ted Talk Meaning Slang, Is James Denton Ill, How To Retain Information When Studying, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again The Day Before You Came, Deerhunter Cryptograms Vinyl, Woodwick Candles, I Can't Help It With You Stubborn Hearted Blue, Soulful Person Meaning, Noah Huntley Wife, Dragonology Game, Man Down Cancelled, The Children's Hour Act 3 Summary, Top Female Country Songs 2019, Unbowed Audiobook, The Kick Greatwood Schedule, Karl Lagerfeld Sneakerssale, Vacation Rentals Near Me, Javier Rey Tv Shows, Issaq Tera (male), Toggl Chrome Extension, Dus Meaning, Aadmi Aur Insaan Wiki, Is Taxi Driver On Netflix Uk, Michael Reddit, Mo'ne Davis Boyfriend, Dragon Quest Builders 2 Walkthrough, Deerhunter Cryptograms Vinyl, Michael Jackson 1995 Interview, Tom And Jerry Christmas, Cassie Steele Raya Replaced, Philadelphia Cheese, Watch Frozen Fever, Harry Peacock Physique, Redbubble Coupons April 2020, Borat Best Moments, Pathfinder Kingmaker Dragon Disciple, The Adventures Of Elmo In Grouchland Online, Joe Mantegna Kids, Actress Kunis, Kohra Movie Story, Crypto Mining Uk, Why Isn't Cinderella 2015 On Disney Plus, Legal Thesaurus Pdf, The Lombardi Rules, The Man Upstairs Lyrics, I Give Myself Away Instrumental, Past Knowledge Definition, League Of Legends Na, Eater London, The Last Unicorn Book Summary, Bronagh Gallagher Family, The Ritual Deaths, John Thomas Obituary,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.