Do you break it off?

It hurts so good Every time that I swear it's over It makes you want me even more You pull away and I come in closer And all we ever stay is torn Baby, I don't know why I try to deny it When you show up every night I tell you that I want you but it's complicated, so complicated When it hurts, but it hurts so good Do you take it? Die deutsche Übersetzung von Hurts So Good und andere Astrid S Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. Your love is like, na na na na na na na Your love is like, na na na na na na na It hurts so good, na na na na na na na Your love is like, na na na na na na na It hurts so good Every time that I swear it's over It makes you want me even more You pull away and I come in closer And all we ever stay is torn Baby, I don't know why I try to deny it When you show up every night I tell you that I want you But it's complicated, so …

“Hurts So Good” describes a broken relationship between two lovers who keep running back to each other, knowing that they’ll get hurt again.

Eric Thames Net Worth, Layla Acoustic Chords Easy, A Monster In Paris Netflix, All Stickers Csgo, Coomera Weather Today, All The Colors Of Giallo, Nike Cortez T-shirt, Mick Foley Daughter, Sundarakanda Pdf, Fools Rush In Song Meaning, Buddha Quotes On Breathing, Bitmain Login, The Railway Man Locations, Ethel Bible, My Oedipus Complex Setting, Helios Symbol, Kiss Me Baby One More Time, Ahalya Name Meaning In Kannada, National Lampoon's Dirty Movie Best Jokes, Disadvantages Of Jogging Woman, Bill Rasmussen Net Worth, Pope Sixtus Nephew, Patlabor 2 Full Movie Eng Sub, Evil Queen Descendants 3, Green Sunfish Vs Bluegill, Monsters University Frank, Hara-kiri 2011 Subtitles, Babylon, Iraq Today, Monongah Mine Disaster Victims, Jean Valjean God On High, Ratking Last Of Us 2, Tauheedul Islam Girls’ High School Fees, Biden News Today, Sunshine Mosque, Melbourne Fog This Morning, The Twilight Samurai Blu-ray, How To Mine Dogecoin,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.