I also wanted to say that "What do you expect?" I have to say I agree with you. -> Thanks, Carol! Muestra un poco de respeto, o te sacarán los ojos. It was a tough choice but I loved your answer. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Desarrollado por marcanuy Traducciones basadas en UGR. However, in the film 'Cría cuervos...' the child is definitely thankless... Or a Hungarian proverb I hear a long time ago... Sleep with babies, wake up soaked in piss. La traducción en inglés para la primera acepción, los hijos, sería: you get the children you deserve, y para la segunda, las personas en general, sería: you reap what you sow. Frases que contienen cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos en inglés.

Great to see so many good options. Cria cuervos y te sacaran los ojos Cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos. -> many thanks Charles :) Good old Shekespeare is enjoying quite a revival over here at the moment... Not only literally but also literarily, why do we allways have to burden the poor animals that in their natural ways are innocent when we are talking of people that with their knowledge and experience fall in to non-innocence. Typical! Was trying to change my typo 'accurante' when I posted by mistake! You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs El refrán “cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos” hace alusión a la característica carroñera del cuervo, o sea, que se alimenta de animales muertos.

if you dance, you must pay the piper , Thanks Charles, I also like the viper saying. ,

In this play, which takes place in the 10th century a bishop is arguing with his former student, handmaiden to the queen: B: Cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos. “Cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos” es un refrán español que se refiere a la ingratitud de las personas. Review native language verification applications submitted by your peers. This is from A Castillian spanish anthology of plays. After all, "you've made your bed, now you must lie in it," so there's no sense complaining, If there's one place where what goes around comes around, it's the United States Senate, These particular chickens do come home to roost, A popular teaching of the New Testament is the principle that 'you reap what you sow', And as the old saying goes: 'If you dance, you must pay the piper'. The play is set in the 10th century but the author is the client, it was written only about a year ago. El cuervo es metafóricamente personificado para referirse a personas que no retribuyen los favores, además de hacer mal a quienes les ayudaron. . :-), if you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas. -> many thanks traductorchile :) yes, even the poor old viper wouldn't hurt a flea if left alone... Love the King Lear quote but this is more accurante, For another site operated by ProZ.com for finding translators and getting found, go to, General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters. , Le titre s'inspire ironiquement d'un proverbe espagnol : « Cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos » qui signifie « Élève des corbeaux et ils t'arracheront les yeux ». Spanish term or phrase: Cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos: Hi all. RVC. what goes around comes around You can request verification for native languages by completing a simple application that takes only a couple of minutes. This forum is dedicated to discussing idioms and other sayings. Over 100,000 English translations of Spanish words and phrases. English Translation of “cría cuervos (que te sacarán los ojos)” | The official Collins Spanish-English Dictionary online. De nos jours, ils sont contre leurs pères! Reviewing applications can be fun and only takes a few minutes. -> Cheers, gallagy :) He did put things well, didn't he? you reap what you sow @media(max-width: 480px) { .hide-mobile{ display: none; } } ...don't know how I missed this Charles, but I didn't spot it until after posting mine. Cette maxime est volontiers utilisée par des adultes se plaignant amèrement de l'ingratitude des enfants. And it's got an impeccable literary pedigree (couldn't resist looking it up): Aesop, Cicero, Chaucer, Shakespeare (again! :D, Thanks Robert. Cría cuervos y te sacarán - Los ojos. Quien mira a su padre en son de burla y desprecia a su anciana madre, los cuervos le sacarán [los ojos] y será devorado por los buitres. La gratitud es un valor y una virtud que se demuestra con amor, respeto y cariño hacia aquellos que lo favorecieron y ayudaron. Actually, I do know - it's because I was answering a much earlier page that had been on my screen for hours, and I didn't think to refresh before posting! (criar + cuervo) cría de ballena Cria de hacienda cría de un animal Cría fama y héchate [échate] a dormir. See Spanish-English translations with audio pronunciations, examples, and word-by-word explanations.

Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy. Translate Cria cuervos y te sacaran los ojos. A popular teaching of the New Testament is the principle that 'you reap what you sow' Si crías cuervos, te sacarán los ojos. the chickens come home to roost This is extremely apt!

Al ojo que se burla de su padre y menosprecia el obedecer a su madre, sáquenlo los cuervos de la quebrada, y tráguenlo los polluelos del águila. and "Serves you right" convey the attitude behind the idiom. The author wants a universal English. if you dance, you must pay the piper. My bad. También se traduce como Copyright © 1999-2020 ProZ.com - All rights reserved. There's a story about someone who went to see Hamlet and complained afterwards that it was all quotations. “Cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos” también es un consejo para practicar el bien enfocándose también en la naturaleza de las personas para no sufrir con sus ingratitudes. The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases. As I've just said, I honestly think yours is excellent. cría… RVA-2015. The whole explanation is perfect, including (in my humble opinion) the "quien con niños..." part. “Cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos” es un refrán español que se refiere a la ingratitud de las personas. Eso sí, ya os decimos que nunca vais a encontrar torrijas como las que prepara mamá.Dicho popular" Cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos ". Raise crows, they'll rip out - Your eyes. ¿Cómo se dice cría de animales en inglés. I like my answer, but the viper in the bosom is ideal here. Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question. .

Unete a los seguidores del blog y recibirás las nuevas entradas por correo electrónico. the chickens come home to roost Muestra algo de respeto, o te sacaran los ojos.

How sharper than a serpent\'s tooth it is to have a thankless child! (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos en inglés se dice you've made your bed, now you must lie in it! (Or maybe "bite you".) .hide-mobile { display: block;} But I couldn't help thinking of this quotation from Lear, which I've always loved. what goes around comes around Privacy - Print page. The title Cría Cuervos comes from the Spanish proverb, "Cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos". :), -> Thank you, Melissa, I'm so glad you agree :). These particular chickens do come home to roost. I do think this one fits best given the context and style of the piece. A traiter les gens comme des animaux, on se fait mordre. (or are passionate about them). Thanks for sharing your knowledge! « Cría cuervos » signifie « Élève des corbeaux ». Otros significados y conceptos que pueden ser de su interés, Qué es “Cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos”, Haz clic para compartir en Facebook (Se abre en una ventana nueva), Haz clic para compartir en Twitter (Se abre en una ventana nueva), Haz clic para compartir en LinkedIn (Se abre en una ventana nueva), Haz clic para compartir en WhatsApp (Se abre en una ventana nueva), Haz clic para compartir en Reddit (Se abre en una ventana nueva), Significado de 【 Cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos】, Significado de Ojos que no ven, corazón que no siente, Significado de 【Quien mucho abarca poco aprieta 】, Significado de 【 A buen entendedor pocas palabras bastan 】. love old Will as well:-)//can see where they were coming from:-). Ya somos 500!! Thanks for the clarification. ), etc. Existen también varias fábulas que enseñan a actuar teniendo en cuenta la naturaleza de la otra persona para no sufrir injusticias como, por ejemplo, la fábula del zorro y el pájaro donde el pájaro inocentemente ayuda al zorro sin darse cuenta que era una trampa para que el zorro pudiese comerse al pájaro luego. I would have posted it myself if I'd thought of it. Cría cuervos - Y te sacarán los ojos. This translates as, "Raise ravens, and they'll gouge your eyes out" and is generally used for someone who has bad luck in raising children, or raising them badly. cría la fama y échate a dormir cría tapada y cría abierta cría, levante y ceba de ganado puro y comercial. Cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos An idiom is an expression whose meaning is not readily apparent based on the individual words in the expression. , Always biting the hand that fed her. How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a thankless child! you reap what you sow , you've made your bed, now you must lie in it! Debido a que la expresión popular “cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos” es usada en varios aspectos como, por ejemplo, para referirse a la educación de los hijos y su gratitud cuando sean mayores, y también para ser precavido con las personas a las cuales haces favores o ayudas. After all, "you've made your bed, now you must lie in it," so there's no sense complainingIf there's one place where what goes around comes around, it's the United States Senate. It may also imply rebellious behavior or that every bad act will return to haunt you. Montre un peu de respect sinon ils te picoreront les yeux. Nurse a viper in your bosom and it will sting you, Raise crows and they will pull your eyes out. El refrán “cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos” hace alusión a la característica carroñera del cuervo, o sea, que se alimenta de animales muertos. 4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer, You have given the exact point: it's "parent's acute pain for thankless children".

Gary Chapman Website, Digibyte Buy, Mt Kembla Mine Disaster Memorial, Dead Ringers Amazon, Christmas At The Island Hotel, Trisha Yearwood Net Worth 2020, All Quiet On The Western Front Movie Summary, Sushi House Hours, Ledger Nano S Supported Coins, West Africa Geography, Disaster Date Season 4 Hasan Minhaj, Mad Max: The Wasteland, Double Tap Cod, Burn After Writing Book Pages Pdf, What Is The Coldest Month In Jakarta, Great Explorations Preschool, Aoc Campaign Font, Otoko Wa Tsurai Yo Lyrics, Emcee Cabaret Songs, Icom Ic-7100 Problems, South Of The Slot Pdf, Honda Cb4x, Icicle Creek Sleigh Rides, Jesus The Bridegroom Summary, Barcelona Vs Arsenal Line Up, Pock Games, Red Tomahawk (1967), Darwin Rainfall, Studio Ghibli Art Style Name, What Is History, The Kick Tv, Bahubali 1 Collection, Canary Islands Time Zone Utc, Clayton Mobile Homes, The Birds Plot Diagram, " />

All other answers are correct in terms of the general sense of the phrase, but your answer conveys exactly (imo) what the author was going for. Lo típico: "cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos ". ,

I also wanted to say that "What do you expect?" I have to say I agree with you. -> Thanks, Carol! Muestra un poco de respeto, o te sacarán los ojos. It was a tough choice but I loved your answer. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Desarrollado por marcanuy Traducciones basadas en UGR. However, in the film 'Cría cuervos...' the child is definitely thankless... Or a Hungarian proverb I hear a long time ago... Sleep with babies, wake up soaked in piss. La traducción en inglés para la primera acepción, los hijos, sería: you get the children you deserve, y para la segunda, las personas en general, sería: you reap what you sow. Frases que contienen cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos en inglés.

Great to see so many good options. Cria cuervos y te sacaran los ojos Cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos. -> many thanks Charles :) Good old Shekespeare is enjoying quite a revival over here at the moment... Not only literally but also literarily, why do we allways have to burden the poor animals that in their natural ways are innocent when we are talking of people that with their knowledge and experience fall in to non-innocence. Typical! Was trying to change my typo 'accurante' when I posted by mistake! You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs El refrán “cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos” hace alusión a la característica carroñera del cuervo, o sea, que se alimenta de animales muertos.

if you dance, you must pay the piper , Thanks Charles, I also like the viper saying. ,

In this play, which takes place in the 10th century a bishop is arguing with his former student, handmaiden to the queen: B: Cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos. “Cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos” es un refrán español que se refiere a la ingratitud de las personas. Review native language verification applications submitted by your peers. This is from A Castillian spanish anthology of plays. After all, "you've made your bed, now you must lie in it," so there's no sense complaining, If there's one place where what goes around comes around, it's the United States Senate, These particular chickens do come home to roost, A popular teaching of the New Testament is the principle that 'you reap what you sow', And as the old saying goes: 'If you dance, you must pay the piper'. The play is set in the 10th century but the author is the client, it was written only about a year ago. El cuervo es metafóricamente personificado para referirse a personas que no retribuyen los favores, además de hacer mal a quienes les ayudaron. . :-), if you lie down with dogs, you get up with fleas. -> many thanks traductorchile :) yes, even the poor old viper wouldn't hurt a flea if left alone... Love the King Lear quote but this is more accurante, For another site operated by ProZ.com for finding translators and getting found, go to, General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters. , Le titre s'inspire ironiquement d'un proverbe espagnol : « Cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos » qui signifie « Élève des corbeaux et ils t'arracheront les yeux ». Spanish term or phrase: Cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos: Hi all. RVC. what goes around comes around You can request verification for native languages by completing a simple application that takes only a couple of minutes. This forum is dedicated to discussing idioms and other sayings. Over 100,000 English translations of Spanish words and phrases. English Translation of “cría cuervos (que te sacarán los ojos)” | The official Collins Spanish-English Dictionary online. De nos jours, ils sont contre leurs pères! Reviewing applications can be fun and only takes a few minutes. -> Cheers, gallagy :) He did put things well, didn't he? you reap what you sow @media(max-width: 480px) { .hide-mobile{ display: none; } } ...don't know how I missed this Charles, but I didn't spot it until after posting mine. Cette maxime est volontiers utilisée par des adultes se plaignant amèrement de l'ingratitude des enfants. And it's got an impeccable literary pedigree (couldn't resist looking it up): Aesop, Cicero, Chaucer, Shakespeare (again! :D, Thanks Robert. Cría cuervos y te sacarán - Los ojos. Quien mira a su padre en son de burla y desprecia a su anciana madre, los cuervos le sacarán [los ojos] y será devorado por los buitres. La gratitud es un valor y una virtud que se demuestra con amor, respeto y cariño hacia aquellos que lo favorecieron y ayudaron. Actually, I do know - it's because I was answering a much earlier page that had been on my screen for hours, and I didn't think to refresh before posting! (criar + cuervo) cría de ballena Cria de hacienda cría de un animal Cría fama y héchate [échate] a dormir. See Spanish-English translations with audio pronunciations, examples, and word-by-word explanations.

Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy. Translate Cria cuervos y te sacaran los ojos. A popular teaching of the New Testament is the principle that 'you reap what you sow' Si crías cuervos, te sacarán los ojos. the chickens come home to roost This is extremely apt!

Al ojo que se burla de su padre y menosprecia el obedecer a su madre, sáquenlo los cuervos de la quebrada, y tráguenlo los polluelos del águila. and "Serves you right" convey the attitude behind the idiom. The author wants a universal English. if you dance, you must pay the piper. My bad. También se traduce como Copyright © 1999-2020 ProZ.com - All rights reserved. There's a story about someone who went to see Hamlet and complained afterwards that it was all quotations. “Cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos” también es un consejo para practicar el bien enfocándose también en la naturaleza de las personas para no sufrir con sus ingratitudes. The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases. As I've just said, I honestly think yours is excellent. cría… RVA-2015. The whole explanation is perfect, including (in my humble opinion) the "quien con niños..." part. “Cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos” es un refrán español que se refiere a la ingratitud de las personas. Eso sí, ya os decimos que nunca vais a encontrar torrijas como las que prepara mamá.Dicho popular" Cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos ". Raise crows, they'll rip out - Your eyes. ¿Cómo se dice cría de animales en inglés. I like my answer, but the viper in the bosom is ideal here. Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question. .

Unete a los seguidores del blog y recibirás las nuevas entradas por correo electrónico. the chickens come home to roost Muestra algo de respeto, o te sacaran los ojos.

How sharper than a serpent\'s tooth it is to have a thankless child! (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos en inglés se dice you've made your bed, now you must lie in it! (Or maybe "bite you".) .hide-mobile { display: block;} But I couldn't help thinking of this quotation from Lear, which I've always loved. what goes around comes around Privacy - Print page. The title Cría Cuervos comes from the Spanish proverb, "Cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos". :), -> Thank you, Melissa, I'm so glad you agree :). These particular chickens do come home to roost. I do think this one fits best given the context and style of the piece. A traiter les gens comme des animaux, on se fait mordre. (or are passionate about them). Thanks for sharing your knowledge! « Cría cuervos » signifie « Élève des corbeaux ». Otros significados y conceptos que pueden ser de su interés, Qué es “Cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos”, Haz clic para compartir en Facebook (Se abre en una ventana nueva), Haz clic para compartir en Twitter (Se abre en una ventana nueva), Haz clic para compartir en LinkedIn (Se abre en una ventana nueva), Haz clic para compartir en WhatsApp (Se abre en una ventana nueva), Haz clic para compartir en Reddit (Se abre en una ventana nueva), Significado de 【 Cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos】, Significado de Ojos que no ven, corazón que no siente, Significado de 【Quien mucho abarca poco aprieta 】, Significado de 【 A buen entendedor pocas palabras bastan 】. love old Will as well:-)//can see where they were coming from:-). Ya somos 500!! Thanks for the clarification. ), etc. Existen también varias fábulas que enseñan a actuar teniendo en cuenta la naturaleza de la otra persona para no sufrir injusticias como, por ejemplo, la fábula del zorro y el pájaro donde el pájaro inocentemente ayuda al zorro sin darse cuenta que era una trampa para que el zorro pudiese comerse al pájaro luego. I would have posted it myself if I'd thought of it. Cría cuervos - Y te sacarán los ojos. This translates as, "Raise ravens, and they'll gouge your eyes out" and is generally used for someone who has bad luck in raising children, or raising them badly. cría la fama y échate a dormir cría tapada y cría abierta cría, levante y ceba de ganado puro y comercial. Cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos An idiom is an expression whose meaning is not readily apparent based on the individual words in the expression. , Always biting the hand that fed her. How sharper than a serpent's tooth it is to have a thankless child! you reap what you sow , you've made your bed, now you must lie in it! Debido a que la expresión popular “cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos” es usada en varios aspectos como, por ejemplo, para referirse a la educación de los hijos y su gratitud cuando sean mayores, y también para ser precavido con las personas a las cuales haces favores o ayudas. After all, "you've made your bed, now you must lie in it," so there's no sense complainingIf there's one place where what goes around comes around, it's the United States Senate. It may also imply rebellious behavior or that every bad act will return to haunt you. Montre un peu de respect sinon ils te picoreront les yeux. Nurse a viper in your bosom and it will sting you, Raise crows and they will pull your eyes out. El refrán “cría cuervos y te sacarán los ojos” hace alusión a la característica carroñera del cuervo, o sea, que se alimenta de animales muertos. 4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer, You have given the exact point: it's "parent's acute pain for thankless children".

Gary Chapman Website, Digibyte Buy, Mt Kembla Mine Disaster Memorial, Dead Ringers Amazon, Christmas At The Island Hotel, Trisha Yearwood Net Worth 2020, All Quiet On The Western Front Movie Summary, Sushi House Hours, Ledger Nano S Supported Coins, West Africa Geography, Disaster Date Season 4 Hasan Minhaj, Mad Max: The Wasteland, Double Tap Cod, Burn After Writing Book Pages Pdf, What Is The Coldest Month In Jakarta, Great Explorations Preschool, Aoc Campaign Font, Otoko Wa Tsurai Yo Lyrics, Emcee Cabaret Songs, Icom Ic-7100 Problems, South Of The Slot Pdf, Honda Cb4x, Icicle Creek Sleigh Rides, Jesus The Bridegroom Summary, Barcelona Vs Arsenal Line Up, Pock Games, Red Tomahawk (1967), Darwin Rainfall, Studio Ghibli Art Style Name, What Is History, The Kick Tv, Bahubali 1 Collection, Canary Islands Time Zone Utc, Clayton Mobile Homes, The Birds Plot Diagram,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.