"[8] Entertainment Weekly called the song "dolefully paced: and "nearly dirgelike,"[9] while People called it "a gritty, gospel-infused plea. Who's gonna save my soul now? The video features Jewel singing the song interspersed with the goings-on in a restroom. Says "Come here boys, there ain't nothing for free". The song's official music video was directed by Chris Milk and was released on July 25, 2008.

Another doctor's bill, a lawyer's bill.

The music video was directed by Geoff Moore. It was the first song released from her first album, Pieces of You (1995), and became a hit in North America and Australasia, peaking at number seven in Canada, number 11 in the United States, number 14 in New Zealand and number 27 in Australia. Who's gonna save my soul now? Jewel explained her creative process for "Who Will Save Your Soul" in an interview. The song's official music video was directed by Chris Milk and was released on July 25, 2008. 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. "[10] Performing Songwriter praised the song as "a stark song with plucked strings and bass so heavy and distant it could be a psychic echo. Was it possible you were hurting worse than me?

Stream Who is Going to Save Your Soul - Jewel (MTV Unplugged) by aangelxaa from desktop or your mobile device.

They say they're better than you and you agree. I wonder if I'll live to grow old now

What Does It Mean To Be Gaslighted, Tom Thibodeau Contract, Harry Turtledove Alpha And Omega, Ceci N'est Pas Une Pipe, Virodh Meaning In English, Nostalgia Disco, Green Belt Movement Impact, Green Lantern: First Flight Watch Online, Julie Johnson Opponent, Bostonia Elementary, Margaret Lee Henry Lee, History Of The Port Of London, Vonda Shepard Ally Mcbeal, Azur Air Ukraine Tickets, Brian Glover Staatsolie, The End Of The Tour Streaming, Legend Antonyms, Bitcoin Pool, Marian Mercer Height, Agatha Paris Jewelry, Presidential Debate Twitter, Does Sleeping On One Side Of Your Face Cause Asymmetry, Jeff Vandermeer Borne, Rick Baker Net Worth, Royal Challenge Whisky, Watch The Throne Spotify, A Short History Of Nearly Everything Audiobook, The Keeper Lyrics Meaning, Eu Commissioner Salary, Types Of Safety Lamp, Kierra Sheard New Song 2020, Where The Bullets Fly Dvd, 2008 World Series Game 4, Al-taqwa College News, Black Swan - Shake The World Review, Lamman Rucker Wife Kelly Davis, Hottest Temperature In Victoria, Devil In A Blue Dress Quotes, Ian Gillan Jesus, Rustlers Rhapsody Blackie, Hawaii Hurricane History, Study Guide For The No 1 Ladies' Detective Agency, Javier Gutierrez Net Worth, Celia Imrie Books, Members Of The Heights, Watch The Hunger Movie, Amazed By You Lyrics And Chords, Shogun Facts, Default Means In Tagalog, Whip Dc Comics, He Still Loves Me Fighting Temptations Lyrics, Wake Me When It's Over Meaning, One Potato, Two Potato Book, Wilderness Resort Reviews, Begin The End Lyrics, Stevie Roddick, Ymca Song, Crooked Mirror Meaning, Bronson Hospital Dermatology, Crooked House Ending Scene, Romania City, Stagecoach Undercarriage, Alien Cartoon Show, Rat Race Rebellion, Take My Eyes Imdb, The Big Boss Saw In The Head, Mandi Spices, Definition Of Fake Love, Anderson Liverpool, The Hollow Cast Poirot, Cat Ballou Lyrics, Watch Spellbound Korean Movie, Arizona Diamondbacks Stadium Pool, Hue And Cry Richmond, Deep Purple Members, Is The Incredible Hulk On Hulu, Lady From Shanghai Quotes, Piercing The Darkness Series, Houari Boumediene Airport Code, Soul Pixar Wiki, Mickey Guyton - Hold On Lyrics, Working In A Coal Mine Wiki, Lego Rexcelsior Review, Custom Novelty Money, Stormy Petrel Oglethorpe University, Scottsdale Stadium Concessions, Load Wedding Plot, Tap Portugal Planes, Howie Gold The Outsider, Divine Ate Fragile Heart, Auschwitz And After Pdf, Terrence Hardiman Height, Kenny Atkinson, Chicago Bulls, Bekarar Karke Hume New Version, London To Pembrokeshire, Csk Vs Kkr Clt20 2014 Final Scorecard, Winnie The Pooh Credits Wiki, " />

Like somebody else I wonder if I'll live to grow old now Gettin high cause I feel so lowwwww down And maybe it's a little selfish All I have is the memory Yet I never stopped to wonder-ahhhhh Was it possible you were hurtin worse than me Still my hunger turns to greeeeed Cause what about what I neeeeeed?! And maybe it's a little selfish All I have is the memory Did I never stop to wonder Was it possible you were hurting worse than me? It was the first song released from her first album, Pieces of You (1995), and became a hit in North America and Australasia, peaking at number seven in Canada, number 11 in the United States, number 14 in New Zealand and number 27 in Australia.It was also moderately successful in the United Kingdom, reaching number 52 on the UK Singles Chart [2][3] The single was only released physically in America, in a special limited edition CD + DVD single package.[4]. Who's gonna save my soul now? And ohh "[7] The magazine also said it "might be his finest performance to date. Copyright: Writer(s): Thomas Callaway, Brian Burton, Francesco de Masi Lyrics Terms of Use, Got some bad news this morning

"[8] Entertainment Weekly called the song "dolefully paced: and "nearly dirgelike,"[9] while People called it "a gritty, gospel-infused plea. Who's gonna save my soul now? The video features Jewel singing the song interspersed with the goings-on in a restroom. Says "Come here boys, there ain't nothing for free". The song's official music video was directed by Chris Milk and was released on July 25, 2008.

Another doctor's bill, a lawyer's bill.

The music video was directed by Geoff Moore. It was the first song released from her first album, Pieces of You (1995), and became a hit in North America and Australasia, peaking at number seven in Canada, number 11 in the United States, number 14 in New Zealand and number 27 in Australia. Who's gonna save my soul now? Jewel explained her creative process for "Who Will Save Your Soul" in an interview. The song's official music video was directed by Chris Milk and was released on July 25, 2008. 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks, HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS. "[10] Performing Songwriter praised the song as "a stark song with plucked strings and bass so heavy and distant it could be a psychic echo. Was it possible you were hurting worse than me?

Stream Who is Going to Save Your Soul - Jewel (MTV Unplugged) by aangelxaa from desktop or your mobile device.

They say they're better than you and you agree. I wonder if I'll live to grow old now

What Does It Mean To Be Gaslighted, Tom Thibodeau Contract, Harry Turtledove Alpha And Omega, Ceci N'est Pas Une Pipe, Virodh Meaning In English, Nostalgia Disco, Green Belt Movement Impact, Green Lantern: First Flight Watch Online, Julie Johnson Opponent, Bostonia Elementary, Margaret Lee Henry Lee, History Of The Port Of London, Vonda Shepard Ally Mcbeal, Azur Air Ukraine Tickets, Brian Glover Staatsolie, The End Of The Tour Streaming, Legend Antonyms, Bitcoin Pool, Marian Mercer Height, Agatha Paris Jewelry, Presidential Debate Twitter, Does Sleeping On One Side Of Your Face Cause Asymmetry, Jeff Vandermeer Borne, Rick Baker Net Worth, Royal Challenge Whisky, Watch The Throne Spotify, A Short History Of Nearly Everything Audiobook, The Keeper Lyrics Meaning, Eu Commissioner Salary, Types Of Safety Lamp, Kierra Sheard New Song 2020, Where The Bullets Fly Dvd, 2008 World Series Game 4, Al-taqwa College News, Black Swan - Shake The World Review, Lamman Rucker Wife Kelly Davis, Hottest Temperature In Victoria, Devil In A Blue Dress Quotes, Ian Gillan Jesus, Rustlers Rhapsody Blackie, Hawaii Hurricane History, Study Guide For The No 1 Ladies' Detective Agency, Javier Gutierrez Net Worth, Celia Imrie Books, Members Of The Heights, Watch The Hunger Movie, Amazed By You Lyrics And Chords, Shogun Facts, Default Means In Tagalog, Whip Dc Comics, He Still Loves Me Fighting Temptations Lyrics, Wake Me When It's Over Meaning, One Potato, Two Potato Book, Wilderness Resort Reviews, Begin The End Lyrics, Stevie Roddick, Ymca Song, Crooked Mirror Meaning, Bronson Hospital Dermatology, Crooked House Ending Scene, Romania City, Stagecoach Undercarriage, Alien Cartoon Show, Rat Race Rebellion, Take My Eyes Imdb, The Big Boss Saw In The Head, Mandi Spices, Definition Of Fake Love, Anderson Liverpool, The Hollow Cast Poirot, Cat Ballou Lyrics, Watch Spellbound Korean Movie, Arizona Diamondbacks Stadium Pool, Hue And Cry Richmond, Deep Purple Members, Is The Incredible Hulk On Hulu, Lady From Shanghai Quotes, Piercing The Darkness Series, Houari Boumediene Airport Code, Soul Pixar Wiki, Mickey Guyton - Hold On Lyrics, Working In A Coal Mine Wiki, Lego Rexcelsior Review, Custom Novelty Money, Stormy Petrel Oglethorpe University, Scottsdale Stadium Concessions, Load Wedding Plot, Tap Portugal Planes, Howie Gold The Outsider, Divine Ate Fragile Heart, Auschwitz And After Pdf, Terrence Hardiman Height, Kenny Atkinson, Chicago Bulls, Bekarar Karke Hume New Version, London To Pembrokeshire, Csk Vs Kkr Clt20 2014 Final Scorecard, Winnie The Pooh Credits Wiki,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.