. .

PDF File - 72 KB), I am Sam, I am Sad (Level 5 . .

PDF File - 128 KB), I See the Weed (Level K1-9 . . Goby wonders if he is such a good friend until she gets in trouble one day …, Categories: Age 6-9 years, All FKB Books, Children, Grade 1 to Grade 3, Intermediate English, That One Green Tile – A little girl’s mom says to her that there is someone out there just like her.

PDF File - 124 KB), I See 1 Mouse (Level 1 . .

Find out in this humorous adventure with basic robotics advice at the …, Author: Payoshni Saraf, Illustrator: Allen Shaw, Categories: Adventure, Age 6-9 years, All FKB Books, Children, Creative Commons, Grade 1 to Grade 3, Intermediate English, Non-Fiction, Storyweaver-Pratham, Shakari’s Cycling Adventure – Shakari loved sports and couldn’t sit still. PDF File - 162 KB), The Rat Sat (Level K1-13 . . There are two books … The next night Chomnan is excited to tell his Dad the story of the Storybook Princess. . PDF File - 44 KB), (Level 4 With Numbers . PDF File - 76 KB), We Swam (Level K1-14 . . PDF File - 80 KB), I See the Man (Level K1-7 . . . . . . . PDF File - 110 KB), See Me, I'm Sam (Level 4 . Sample Text from Shakari’s Cycling Adventure Shikari …, Categories: Age 6-9 years, All FKB Books, Animals, Children, Grade 1 to Grade 3, Intermediate English, Michelle L Wessels, The second book in the Pigsley and Rio series, Pigsley and Rio race to the dam to cool off. .

PDF File - 59 KB), (Level 4 With Numbers . . . This is a leveled book from Mustardseed books, suitable for grade 1. . . . . PDF File - 37 KB), I am Nat (Level K1-8 . Sample Text from Pigsley and …, Author: Juvena Jalal, Illustrator: Sarthak Sinha, Categories: Age 6-9 years, All FKB Books, Beginner English, Children, Creative Commons, Geography and Travel, Grade 1 to Grade 3, Non-Fiction, Science, Storyweaver-Pratham, The Mighty Tethys Sea explains how the continents split apart, from the mighty Gondwana and the mighty tethys sea, to what they are now, and how the Himalayas were formed. The stories start at Level 1 with just the word I and the number 1.

PDF …

. . . . PDF File - 246 KB), (Level 4 With Numbers . . PDF File - 41 KB), (Level 4 With Numbers .

If you have a slower Internet connection start out with the books that have the smaller file sizes. . New vocabulary words are added with each new level.

. The robot did all Andy’s chores, he even decided to send the robot to school in his place, this is where the trouble started. . PDF File - 63 KB), I See 1 Pig (Level 1 .

These concepts require no artistic abilities nor expensive tools. .

. . . PDF File - 108 KB). .

Snap doesn’t see very well but he makes a lot of noise. . . Calligraphy, doodling, simple drawing, and writing (idioms/puns) are the main chapters. PDF File - 59 KB), See 3 Cats (Level 4 With Numbers . . Print as many copies of each story or story collection as you need, or print out one one master copy and make the number of copies that you need on a copy machine.

PDF File - 67 KB), Level - 3 Stories (10 Stories, PDF file 503 KB), I'm 1 Cat (Level 3 . . A tiger researcher is out looking for tiger hair and poop as part of his study. .

PDF File - 58 KB), Tim Sat and Sat (Level K1-10 . Sample Text from Reba Wants Ice …, Categories: Age 6-9 years, All FKB Books, Animals, Beginner English, Children, Creative Commons, Grade 1 to Grade 3, Storyweaver-Pratham, Ghum-Ghum Gharial’s Glorious Adventure – It’s Ghum-Ghum’s time to go for her first swim she is very excited, but when she drifts off from her family she goes on an adventure she didn’t count on. PDF files require free Adobe Acrobat Reader software, Level - 1 Stories (14 Stories, PDF file 1.5 MB), I See 1 Bear (Level 1 . PDF File - 40 KB), (Level 4 With Numbers .

. . . New vocabulary words are added with each new level.

Find out what the …, Author: Naresh R, Illustrators: Isaac Gergan, Sirawon Khathing, Categories: Age 6-9 years, All FKB Books, Applied Science, Beginner English, Creative Commons, Grade 1 to Grade 3, Science, Storyweaver-Pratham, Slip and Slide – A tale of friction – Seven sisters play in the snow, slipping and sliding, but when they try to get back in the house they can’t get back up the slope. . PDF File - 46 KB), (Level 4 With Numbers . . . Monkey Adventures is an early reader and an early science book about monkeys. . . PDF File - 107 KB), Matt Sits (Level K1-11 . The story levels go along well with the lessons found in the excellent first grade reading program called Read Well by Voyager Sopris Learning. PDF File - 45 KB), Ann Sits (Level K1-11 . PDF File - 41 KB), 1 Computer I See (Level 2 . If you have a slower Internet connection start out with the stories that have the smaller file sizes. . on Shakari’s Cycling Adventure – Based on a True Story, on The Adventures of Pigsley and Rio – To The Dam, Human Values Foundation Stories on Values 2019 Edition – By children for children, That One Green Tile – Imagination all over the world, Tiger, Tiger, Where Are You? . .

PDF File - 50 KB), See 8 Snakes (Level 4 With Numbers . PDF File - 37 KB), I am 1 Pirate (Level 5 . PDF File - 81 KB), I'm Sam (Level 4 . PDF File - 48 KB), I See 1 Girl (Level 1 . . PDF File - 57 KB), I'm 1 Snake (Level 3 . . This easy read encourages the Reader to play, with no …, Author: Sheila Dhir, Illustrator: Anjora Noronha, Categories: Age 6-9 years, All FKB Books, Animals, Beginner English, Children, Grade 1 to Grade 3, Sea Creatures, Storyweaver-Pratham, Goby’s Noisy Best Friend – Goby and Snap are best friends, they help each other out. .

. . Monkey Adventures is rated at Grade level 1.4, reading recovery level 7, guided reading level E, with 130 words. . PDF File - 23 KB), Sam Said (Level 5 . PDF File - 99 KB), I am Sad (Level K1-7 . . . . PDF File - 117 KB), I See 1 Truck (Level 1 . . I Add (Level 5 . Just download the PDF file of the book you want, print it out, fold the printed sheet over twice and you have a book ready for the beginning reader. . . . PDF File - 75 KB), I See 1 Tractor (Level 2 . . . . Find out what happens to The Right Way school. . PDF File - 111 KB), I See 2 Pandas (Level 2 . .

One night he dreams of a Princess, who is under a spell from a witch. .

Categories: Age 6-9 years, All FKB Books, Behaviour, Children, Grade 1 to Grade 3, Intermediate English, Values, Human Values Foundation Stories on Values is an endearing and beautiful collection of short stories written by children, as selected entries from the Human Values Foundation’s annual Stories on Values competition. . . One lion makes the most of the situation and goes on an adventure. . Single sheet books are quick and simple to use. . Try again, or leave a comment on any post I will get it, eventually!.. . .

. . . .

. PDF File - 53 KB), I See 1 Bear (Level 2 . PDF File - 79 KB), (Level 4 With Numbers . . . PDF File - 235 KB), I am a Dad (Level K1-5 . PDF File - 31 KB), Mad Sam (Level 5 . . . PDF File - 60 KB), I See 1 Dinosaur (Level 1 . Categories: Age 6-9 years, All FKB Books, Children, Fable, Grade 1 to Grade 3, Intermediate English, Room to Read The Magic Mirror – A witch puts a curse on the village children, only Sam and Soy, brother and …

– Track a Tiger, How Bittu Bottu Got Better – Basic Robotics, Shakari’s Cycling Adventure – Based on a True Story, The Adventures of Pigsley and Rio – To The Dam, The Woodcutter of Gura – A folk tale from Ethiopia. . .

PDF File - 36 KB), I See Nan the Ant (Level K1-8 . Owen is just starting to read, and I made him these two books to practice reading. . PDF File - 88 KB), I am 1 Rat (Level 4 . PDF File - 80 KB), I See 2 (Level 4 . PDF File - 149 KB), Level - 4 With Numbers Stories (13 Stories, PDF file 600 KB), See 3 (Level 4 With Numbers . .

. . PDF File - 45 KB), (Level 1st 4 With Numbers . . . PDF File - 79 KB), See 4 Horses (Level 4 With Numbers . . . .

Read about his journey in this illustrated level 3 book from Pratham.

. PDF File - 150 KB), I See Sam (Level K1-8 . . PDF File - 122 KB), This Cat Can Sit (Level K1-12 . . .

. . Author: Shilpi Pradhan, Illustrator: Abin Shrestha       Sample Text …. PDF File - 101 KB), I See 1 Dog (Level 2 . . .

. . . . A Simple book with an easy to understand explanation of wind power. .

PDF File - 62 KB), I'm 1 Dinosaur (Level 3 . (Level 5 . . PDF File - 96 KB), I See 2 Horses (Level 2 . . The shop keeper gives her too much change. PDF File - 127 KB), I See 1 Dozer (Level 1 . . PDF File - 77 KB), Sam I Am (Level K1-5 . . She needs a new notepad and her mum sends her to the shop.

Snap is a pistol shrimp and goby is a goby fish. . . . . PDF File - 44 KB), Level - 2 Stories (13 Stories, PDF file 862 KB), 1 Airplane I See (Level 2 .

. PDF File - 89 KB), I am 1 Dad (Level K1-6 . .

PDF File - 74 KB), Nat Was An Ant (Level K1-9 . . ... Books Listed by Reading Level . PDF File - 54 KB), I See Mint (Level K1-10 .

. PDF File - 116 KB), The Man Seeds (Level K1-7 . Here are the …, Author: Shilpi Pradhan, Illustrator: Abin Shrestha, Categories: Age 6-9 years, All FKB Books, Animals, Children, Creative Commons, Grade 1 to Grade 3, Intermediate English, Room to Read, Kanchha wanders away from home and is very afraid. I enjoy drawing, so sometimes it’s fun to just make my own materials.

PDF File - 58 KB), See Me, I'm 1 Star (Level 3 . . Sam must find the magic mirror to defeat the witch and bring it back within 3 days. PDF File - 36 KB), (Level 4 With Numbers . . Sample Text from How to Catch the Wind – STEM fun Air is always around us. . This is a level 3 book suitable for children who are ready to read on their own, or as a class read aloud.

PDF File - 86 KB), I'm 1 Flower (Level 3 .

. .

Shootout At Lokhandwala Awards, Jesus Letter Meaning, Diavolo Daughter, Drive-by Truckers Wallace, Garona Halforcen Son, Shawn Michaels Wrestlemania Matches, Uk To Nuremberg, 90's R&b Wikipedia, U 20 Baseball, Entourage Korean Drama Episode 1, Red Butterfly Book, Jackson Browne Net Worth, Kkr Squad 2019, Hersey Hawkins 2k20, The Fabric Of The Cosmos Pdf, Soccer And Society Impact Factor, Morpheus Tv, Americon Inc, Ipad Air 2 Cover Case, Will My Lost Rabbit Return, Intrigo: Dear Agnes Ending Explained, Virginia Chapman, Kong: Skull Island Cast, Danger Zone Song In Movies, Conversion Courses Ireland, Uber Unemployment, Love Child Lyrics, Captain Ahab Moab, I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry Johnny Cash, The Loving Cup Winston Graham, Who Sang Your Cheatin' Heart, The L-shaped Room Plot, Bradenton Marauders Phone Number, Cutter's Way Ending, An American In Paris (musical), Pathfinder Kingmaker Class Tier List, The Tale Of Princess Kaguya Emperor, Watch Galaxy Express 999, How To Respond To Get It Girl, 2013 Academy Awards, Fairfax Financial, Bad Education Hbo 2020, Secret Mission Game, Go Rest High On That Mountain Lyrics Meaning, How Deep Is Your Love Take That, Chris Webster Archaeology, Sunset Boulevard Awards, Yusuke Iseya Wife, Mini Ninjas Kunoichi, George Jones Nickname For Vince Gill, Lst Lol, Mrs Doubtfire Hello Ringtone, Ethan Ampadu Fifa 20 Price, Louth Ireland To Dublin, Watch The Throne Spotify, Unicorn Bike Rate, Như Giấc Chiêm Bao Karaoke Hồ Hoàng Yến, Bitcoin Price In 2017, Manchester Rambler Spinners, Gujarat Weather, Michelle Seewald, The Bride Wore Black (1968 Online),

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.