');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; i never look good in mom jeans. And about the plastic wrap lyric, talking about plastic surgery. at this point i feel like if i start exercising more my family will just think im copying her. I mean, just listen to the lyrics. ... the prom queen the prom queen Is crying sittin' outside of my door See you never know how How everything could turn around They loved her fancy underwear. Wish I was like you. Blue-eyed blondie, perfect body.
})(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is talking about how she needs to be pretty and be skinny and like all the other girls but she doesn’t know how and she thinks doing all this will cause the boys to like her, but she really doesn’t want to change herself. There also is a lot of self-deprecating lyrics so there’s that too. (for the record, if you're reading this and you're questioning your beauty, let me just tell you that you are beautiful the way you are! Prom Queen is the title song from Beach Bunny’s EP “Prom Queen”. its like a rub in my face like ha im perfect and no matter how long you starve u will never be like me. You should lower your expectations. ), I think it's about eds, the extremely high standards for beauty in society, & how lots of girls view their body, i think shes talking about being a "perfect girls" and for the phrase "this plastic wrap in my cheeks" it means plastic surgery to look beautiful "blue-eyed blondie, perfect body" is the things that are the most popular, i don't know how to explain it. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. I'm no quick-curl barbie. I was never cut out for prom queen. var opts = { I never looked good in mom jeans. Im 5’8 curly brown hair brown eyes, freckles all over me, fat, and every day i wear an oversized flanel shirt.

i believe the song is about societies expectations for girls and how we have to have perfect bodies, hair, eyes, etc. artist: "Beach Bunny", She’s talking about a eating disorder and that no boys like her because she’s not skinny. (function() {
I think she wants to be prettier so she'll be loved so she stops eating to be skinnier like the other girls but she truly doesn't want to change. Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "prom queen" - from the Lyrics.com website. this was m explanation i hope you understand it :). i believe she also talks about how she is so desperate to be accepted and to be "perfect" that she starves herself and harms herself.
Isaach De Bankolé Black Panther Makeup, Uefa Nations League Highlights Show, Gweek Emote, Where Was A Walk Among The Tombstones Filmed, Is The Jane Austen Book Club On Netflix, Yusuke Iseya Jojo, Regional Meteorological Centre New Delhi, Hirsch Nostromo, Braveheart Quotes Stephen, Cubs Spring Training Merchandise, The Comey Rule Uk, Crooked House Ending Scene, Why Was The Battle Of Inchon Important, Ayesha Takia Family, Izzie's Way Home Budget, Poetry Book Contests, Rock Dog 2 Redefine, Baby Toby Labyrinth Outfit, Perpetual Grace Ltd Dvd, Myths For Kids, Haven Antonym, Ipad Pro 11-inch (1st Generation Price), Dominican Republic Language, Evil Under The Sun Sparknotes, Stanley Cup History, Defining Present Knowledge, The Road Within Cast, When You Believe'' Hebrew Lyrics, Glass Blowing Process, Idina Menzel Moana, Zach Cherry Wikipedia, Barbie Fairytopia: Mermaidia Drive, Antminer E3 190, Hot Mama's Food, Sandra Dickinson Mark Osmond, Say Yes To The Dress Jessica Seewald Episode, Under The Stars: A Journey Into Light, Cascais Property For Sale, Sweethearts Candy Hearts, Al-taqwa Uniform, Khamoshi Cast, Medivh Warcraft 3, Summer Skincare Products, Garth Brooks Second Wife, Distinguished Gentleman Attire, Goodbye Bafana Netflix, Happy Death Day, Tree, Begum Jaan Cast, Usssa Baseball, Fill My Cup Till It Overflows Lyrics, La Pecora Bianca Nomad Midtown, Degiro Competitors, Thank You Lord For The Gift Of Life Quotes, Khoj Search Engine, Annabelle 4, How To Pronounce Helicopter, Manisha Koirala Movies List, Vatican Bank Worth, Toei Company, Paradise Now Themes, Juventus Vs Bayern Munich History, Rock My World, Mount Milligan Mine Address, The Moonraker Wedding Venue, Monsters, Inc 3 Release Date, The Dark Mirror (1946 Review), Lord Nelson Statue, Gine Vegetable, " />

:,( Prom Queen Lyrics. She is talking about the extremely high standards for girls in todays society and she mentions being more pretty so that boys will like her and honestly that's the ugly truth cause you got to have big boobs tiny waist big ass and big thighs but the rest has to be tiny with big lips and make up of course so that s honestly ridiculous but many girls believe it and its sad cause people commit su***** over this. she is skinny, blonde, blue eyes, wears a lot of crop tops and stuff, average height. she also mentions self-harm. it's not a happy song. I’m pretty sure it’s about her (Narrator of the song) singing about the high beauty standards, and conflicting self harm and starving herself to gain a slimmer body. I think this is a song about anorexia, eating disorders and depression. The song itself is … document.write('

');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; i never look good in mom jeans. And about the plastic wrap lyric, talking about plastic surgery. at this point i feel like if i start exercising more my family will just think im copying her. I mean, just listen to the lyrics. ... the prom queen the prom queen Is crying sittin' outside of my door See you never know how How everything could turn around They loved her fancy underwear. Wish I was like you. Blue-eyed blondie, perfect body.
})(); (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); This is talking about how she needs to be pretty and be skinny and like all the other girls but she doesn’t know how and she thinks doing all this will cause the boys to like her, but she really doesn’t want to change herself. There also is a lot of self-deprecating lyrics so there’s that too. (for the record, if you're reading this and you're questioning your beauty, let me just tell you that you are beautiful the way you are! Prom Queen is the title song from Beach Bunny’s EP “Prom Queen”. its like a rub in my face like ha im perfect and no matter how long you starve u will never be like me. You should lower your expectations. ), I think it's about eds, the extremely high standards for beauty in society, & how lots of girls view their body, i think shes talking about being a "perfect girls" and for the phrase "this plastic wrap in my cheeks" it means plastic surgery to look beautiful "blue-eyed blondie, perfect body" is the things that are the most popular, i don't know how to explain it. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. I'm no quick-curl barbie. I was never cut out for prom queen. var opts = { I never looked good in mom jeans. Im 5’8 curly brown hair brown eyes, freckles all over me, fat, and every day i wear an oversized flanel shirt.

i believe the song is about societies expectations for girls and how we have to have perfect bodies, hair, eyes, etc. artist: "Beach Bunny", She’s talking about a eating disorder and that no boys like her because she’s not skinny. (function() {
I think she wants to be prettier so she'll be loved so she stops eating to be skinnier like the other girls but she truly doesn't want to change. Song meanings ©2003-2020 lyricinterpretations.com. A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "prom queen" - from the Lyrics.com website. this was m explanation i hope you understand it :). i believe she also talks about how she is so desperate to be accepted and to be "perfect" that she starves herself and harms herself.

Isaach De Bankolé Black Panther Makeup, Uefa Nations League Highlights Show, Gweek Emote, Where Was A Walk Among The Tombstones Filmed, Is The Jane Austen Book Club On Netflix, Yusuke Iseya Jojo, Regional Meteorological Centre New Delhi, Hirsch Nostromo, Braveheart Quotes Stephen, Cubs Spring Training Merchandise, The Comey Rule Uk, Crooked House Ending Scene, Why Was The Battle Of Inchon Important, Ayesha Takia Family, Izzie's Way Home Budget, Poetry Book Contests, Rock Dog 2 Redefine, Baby Toby Labyrinth Outfit, Perpetual Grace Ltd Dvd, Myths For Kids, Haven Antonym, Ipad Pro 11-inch (1st Generation Price), Dominican Republic Language, Evil Under The Sun Sparknotes, Stanley Cup History, Defining Present Knowledge, The Road Within Cast, When You Believe'' Hebrew Lyrics, Glass Blowing Process, Idina Menzel Moana, Zach Cherry Wikipedia, Barbie Fairytopia: Mermaidia Drive, Antminer E3 190, Hot Mama's Food, Sandra Dickinson Mark Osmond, Say Yes To The Dress Jessica Seewald Episode, Under The Stars: A Journey Into Light, Cascais Property For Sale, Sweethearts Candy Hearts, Al-taqwa Uniform, Khamoshi Cast, Medivh Warcraft 3, Summer Skincare Products, Garth Brooks Second Wife, Distinguished Gentleman Attire, Goodbye Bafana Netflix, Happy Death Day, Tree, Begum Jaan Cast, Usssa Baseball, Fill My Cup Till It Overflows Lyrics, La Pecora Bianca Nomad Midtown, Degiro Competitors, Thank You Lord For The Gift Of Life Quotes, Khoj Search Engine, Annabelle 4, How To Pronounce Helicopter, Manisha Koirala Movies List, Vatican Bank Worth, Toei Company, Paradise Now Themes, Juventus Vs Bayern Munich History, Rock My World, Mount Milligan Mine Address, The Moonraker Wedding Venue, Monsters, Inc 3 Release Date, The Dark Mirror (1946 Review), Lord Nelson Statue, Gine Vegetable,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.