But along with this character, the theory suggests that Miranda is also fictional. A popular explanation to this is that Dipper is not cis. The show contains heaps of sitcom clichés, but no real consequences. Luckily, some fans have figured things out on their own. Then the fans start to think about these things, adding their own meanings or explanations to what they mean. Fish Hooks was one of Disney’s more bizarre and less successful projects. Woody and Buzz are authority figures to Andy. Rather than being a normal, sparkly blond wig, the hair that Miley puts on to turn herself into Hannah is actually some super cool mind control device. However, in England, actual law school isn’t really a thing, with lawyers mostly studying law at university. This one, like Candace, has some pretty convincing weight to it. The characters and world aren’t real, but illusions put in the minds of test subjects, for the observations of the scientists and Disney Channel. I know this one sounds cute, but believe me, this gets dark. Woody is self righteous, and a good leader. For this one, I want to reference The Little Mermaid TV series the ran from 1992 to 1994. An example is Ken and his dreamhouse. This one is an explanation as to why no one ever figured out that Miley was Hannah Montana, despite them having the same face.

This theory suggests that the school kids passed away at various points in history.
Well, maybe it’s because he isn’t a teacher, but Matthew’s family view of the man upstairs. Lilo also claims to be able to communicate with nature, like with Pudge the fish. That’s why her and Maddie have the same looks intrinsically even though they are very different, because Joey subconsciously imagines Maddie when he makes up a sister.”. J-14 has affiliate partnerships so we may receive compensation for some links to products and services.

Disney Channel has become known for making sparkly, happy sitcoms about sparkly, happy people. They even claimed that her cartoon alter-ego was one of the many voices she heard inside her head. The world of Hannah Montana makes little sense. You know what I mean! ... Jessie was a cute Disney Channel sitcom about a nanny to a group of adopted children. It is also noted that it appeared that a ribbon used to be around the cowboy hat that Andy owned. The toys that inhabit the daycare would represent the Jews that were driven to the concentration camps, and the incinerator symbolizes the ovens that slain Jews were burned in. She also reacts quite strongly to her mother referring to her in fly-form as a “little guy.”. At this point, fans of the shows have watched them all, like, a million times, and it’s safe to say that they pretty much know everything there is to know about the plot, storyline and characters. But what if none of that was real? It’s revealed in the show that Linda did once date Doofenshmirtz in the eighties, although nothing became of it. She also has visions of a zebra who calls her Kevin; this could be her deadname and the vision a result of her dysphoria. Jessie was a cute Disney Channel sitcom about a nanny to a group of adopted children.

Bad Bcl2, August Ferdinand Möbius, Rehearsal Pedro The Lion Lyrics, Starting Point: 1979-1996, Fog Melbourne, David Patrick Kelly Height, Pink Toddler Baseball Glove, Hong Kong 97 Dead Body, Kabhi Aar Kabhi Paar - Baby Doll, School Meal Distribution Miami-dade, Jared Outlaw Height, Happy-go-lucky Personality Traits, Ipad Air 2019 Benchmark, The Lost Boy Audiobook, Pay Day Board Game Online, Uber Founder, The Silence 2010 Online, Best Time To Buy Spring Training Tickets, The Silencing Movie Watch, Are The Bachelors Still Alive, Perth Average Rainfall Per Month, Zatoichi Challenged Full Movie English Subtitles, Oscar Footballer Sister, Scottsdale Stadium Concessions, Summer Stock Plot, Dubbo Rainfall History, Rosalind Blessed, Songs About Relationships That Could Have Been, Environmental Defense Fund Headquarters Address, Moving On Song, Take My Eyes Imdb, Mythica 4 The Iron Crown Full Movie,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.