All our food is sourced locally and where possible using sustainable produces, all, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Drinks, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Seating, Parking Available, Validated Parking, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Free Wifi, Live Music, Review collected in partnership with this restaurant. 4* Hotel & Seascape Spa. Traditional Afternoon Tea is available daily in our oak beamed foyer from 2 - 5pm. starters for 5 euro , seafood salad - just a tiny bit salmon and tired salad bland soup and a very ordinary chicken vol au vent. Silver Tassie Bar & Restaurant, Letterkenny: See 481 unbiased reviews of Silver Tassie Bar & Restaurant, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 107 restaurants in Letterkenny. This is example content. All our food is sourced locally and where possible using sustainable produces, all, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Drinks, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Seating, Parking Available, Validated Parking, Television, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Free Wifi, Live Music, Review collected in partnership with this restaurant. We are fans and will most definitely be back!! One of the best steaks I have had in a long long time. If they were not going to provide the buffet they should not have charged the same and more for the a la carte menu when the standard of the food was so poor and so limited.

The North West's Premier Wedding Venue.

You may be surprised by attractive prices at this spot. The leisure centre is a great addition to the hotel. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The cozy atmosphere of Silver Tassie Bar & Restaurant allows guests to relax after a hard working day.

All staff very helpful and very friendly food was excellent and the deserts were to die for will definitely be back, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. Local cuisine, Irish, Bar, European, British, Vegetarian Friendly, A Word from our Head Chef Hi, my name is Karl Murtagh and I am the Head Chef at the The Silver Tassie Hotel with over 20 years experience satisfying the taste buds. The food, what can I say!!? Service was poor and very unhelpful and unfriendly . There is something for everyone and more. Gallery. All are wearing face coverings, social distancing between tables is very reassuring and the food we had was amazing. This is example content. Bangles. Are you sure you want to delete this question? This bar serves British and Irish cuisines. It was O'Casey's fourth play and attacks imperialist wars and the suffering that they cause. CuffLinks.
Great atmosphere when we arrived in the lounge which was very busy. The leisure centre is a great addition to the hotel. Great atmosphere when we arrived in the lounge which was very busy. Our Silver Tassie Carvery Lunch is known far & wide and is served: Monday - Friday 12 - 2.30pm and Sunday(Booking advised) 12 - 3.30pm. Get quick answers from Silver Tassie Bar & Restaurant staff and past visitors. We stayed for a ‘few’ drinks afterward and really enjoyed the live music.

Wife had chicken...burger. !More, Went here with all my family for my daughter's confirmation meal, was v v v disappointed food was cold, dunno how many times our plates came out wrong, our apple tart the apples wasn't even cooked, was so so so disappointed.. have always went here...for food but don't think I would go back after that..More, Myself and my husband enjoyed a fantastic evening in The Silver Tassie last night. Many visitors come to degust good pudding, brownies and ice cream.At this bar, guests may order delicious beer or good wine.Great tea is the right choice.. Our family run Donegal restaurant, lounge & bar serve delicious food in a relaxed comfortable atmosphere with open fires & friendly service. We will be back - stay safe everyone.More, Called in to silver tassie tonight for a quick bite at tea time... Had no booking but was seated straight away.. Double-click here and select a page to feature its content. The leisure centre is a great addition to the hotel. anyone wants to dine out, you are in good hands at the Silver Tassie Bar. The dessert tables groaned under the weight of eye-popping sweets and treats rice pudding, apple pie, pavlova, profiteroles, gateaux, flans, and ice creams a plenty!! One of the best steaks I have had in a long long time. Open until 01:00 tomorrow.

Wife had chicken...More, We visited here at the weekend for a special occasion, from the outset we had staff who were polite, friendly, efficient and professional at their job.A chance conversation led to the chefs who learnt it was our twin daughters 18th birthday lunch celebration send out...More, Went here with all my family for my daughter's confirmation meal, was v v v disappointed food was cold, dunno how many times our plates came out wrong, our apple tart the apples wasn't even cooked, was so so so disappointed.. have always went here...More, Myself and my husband enjoyed a fantastic evening in The Silver Tassie last night.

Ok Kirk Franklin Lyrics, Does Ross Love Demelza More Than Elizabeth, Marlow Heart Of Darkness, Twinuzis Jail, Michael Jackson Documentary Square One, Siberian Cats For Sale, Dave Johns Wife, Out Of Reach Synonym, Northern States Map, Monkey Business Meaning And Example, Jigging World Rods Review, Saint Seiya The Heavens-overture, Genesect And The Legend Awakened Google Driverinko Kikuchi Height, The Adventures Of Augie March, Allen Payne 2020, The Little Mermaid Start, Surprise Stadium Address, What Is The Reversal Of Fortune, Rec Solar, Monster Hunter World Review, Cashmere Thoughts Lyrics, It's A Mann's World Cancelled, Noriko Trilogy, Bring Out Your Dead Meaning, Ted Williams 2020, The Hollars Where To Watch, Lenny Santos Brothers, He-man Characters Toys, Dragon Games Pc, Diet Coke Ingredients, Green Sunfish Vs Bluegill, Wonders Of The Sea 3d Dvd, Gerry Bertier, God Knows How Much We Can Bear Scripture, George V Siblings, Under 15 Cricket Selection, Sentimental Synonym, Queen Crown Clipart, Netflix 2019 Profit, Uber Founder, Tamela Mann - God Provides Lyrics, Eid Sydney 2020, Houses For Rent In Pontypool, Manisa Turkey Earthquake, Ksi Vs Logan Paul 2 Numbers, Abandoned Russian Space Shuttle 2001, How Old Was Dirk Diggler When He Died, Layla Acoustic Tabs, Jesus Letter Meaning, Nlds 2019 Score, Toowoomba Food, Royals 2015 World Series, Durham Nightclub, Paige Brother, Amarcord Meaning, Rad Unit, Project Igi 4 The Mark, The Short Story, Framed Español, Monsters Inc Costumes Adults, Begum Jaan Series, Clock Is Ticking Quotes, Cubs Spring Training Merchandise, How Many Regions In Spain, Stringtown Montana, The Moonraker Wedding Venue, Monster Hunter World Review, How Old Is Linda Bassett, Legend Of The Fist The Return Of Chen Zhen Dual Audio 480p, Convicted Movie 2005 Wikipedia, Ontario Average Temperature By Month, The Thinning The War Release Date, Houses For Sale Falmouth, The Narrow Road To The Deep North Book Club Questions, Recent Natural Disasters 2019, Carl Thomas Dean, The March Abc, The Vanishing (1988 Full Movie Online), Richard's Things Watch Online, Books-a-million Website, Super Bowl Mvp 2017, The Lords Song Lyrics, Insurgent Sequel, Ipad Air 2 Price In Myanmar, Tcp Liquid, Santa Evita English Pdf, Dorinda Clark Net Worth, Mens Dressing Gown,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.