FAQ It's tailor-made to be watched in groups and shared online. It is hard to think that a movie can end wars, hunger, famine, rape, but this movie can. Daily Deals: Preorder Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, or PC and Save 17% Off, The Best PlayStation Deals for October 2020, Best Buy 4KTV and Amazon Fire Deals: Save in This 60-Hour Pre-Black Friday Sale, 13 Movie Stars Who Made the Jump to Video Games, Uncharted Movie: First Image of Tom Holland as Nathan Drake Released, Bethesda Sued for $100 Million After 'Intentional Sabotage' of Rune 2 to Protect The Elder Scrolls, Star Trek: Discovery Review - ‘Far From Home’, Xbox Brazil Host Firing Unrelated to Her Getting Death Threats, Microsoft Says, Godfall Devs on Loot, Progression, and Making 'The Tinkerer's Dream', The Walking Dead: World Beyond Episode 2 Review, Fear the Walking Dead Season 6 Premiere Review, Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You. shooting sharks in a barrel. Leider ist ein Problem beim Speichern Ihrer Cookie-Einstellungen aufgetreten. I don't think I could have asked for anything more from this movie. Fin and his ex-wife April(Tara Reid) are New York bound, when the plane is attacked by swirling and diving sharks inside some bad weather. Lesen Sie ehrliche und unvoreingenommene Rezensionen von unseren Nutzern. The acting is actually quite good and dramatic. | Anyone who says that has obviously never seen a good movie. That all being said, the movie is infectious fun, made by a bunch of actors who seem to be having a ball making it. B-list actors, horrible CGI and a script that might have been written by a 12 year old. If you haven't seen it, make sure to get baked first and prepare to laugh your a$$ off. As Winston Churchill once said, "Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. 67/100 (B-).

Enjoy!!!! Yes, it is that awesome! Sharks surviving out of water may not be natural, but it makes for an epic movie!!

Posted: 30 Jul 2014 12:15 am. Unfortunately in this age of dumbed-down everything, that difference is blurred by the stupidity of the audience. A freak weather system turns its deadly fury on New York City, unleashing a Sharknado on the population and its most cherished, iconic sites - and only Fin and April can save the Big Apple. Matt Fowler is a writer for IGN.

Mai 2020, Hat so viel Spaß gemacht diesen Trash sich anzuschauen, Man muss wissen, worauf man sich einlässt, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 2. Campy movies are not dead....they are alive and well on ScyFy! We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. Sharknado 2, review: 'decapitating' Sharknado 2: The Second One is a worthy sequel, says Chris Harvey 3. August 2018, 7 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 5.

Things have calmed down since the first "Sharknado" (2013), but not for long… Romantically inclined Ian Ziering (as Fin Shepard) and raspy-voiced Tara Reid (as April Wexler) are on a flight to JFK International Airport in New York City. Arriving in New York, a group of survivors are thrust into a familiar situation when another storm brings even more monstrous sharks into the city and must utilize the skills they learned from the past to deal with the current threat to save the city. This is the movie we asked for, this is the movie the world deserved. The second one was almost as bad.

Fin and April are on their way to New York City, until a category seven hurricane spawns heavy rain, storm surges, and deadly Sharknadoes. Außerdem analysiert es Rezensionen, um die Vertrauenswürdigkeit zu überprüfen. She is scheduled to give a speech, after authoring the successful book "How to Survive a Sharknado". Rezension aus Deutschland vom 2. I can imagine that after the national viewing tonight that the war raging in Isreal will likely sease and a wave of global peace and harmony will overtake the gentle minds of a soft warm generation. Rezension aus Deutschland vom 26. RKent. 0 Comment Report abuse.

It ain't "Citizen Kane", people. 'SHARKNADO 2: THE SECOND ONE': Three and a Half Stars (Out of Five). I, for one, am going to invest in a chainsaw, and keep more propane and freon gas bottles around. The Top Forty Reasons I Wasted My Night with This Number Two. That describes every Asylum movie ever made. In conclusion, guilty pleasure fun if nowhere near what you'd call a great movie(though ideally you shouldn't really expect that). Just try to imagine the person that the makers of this movie envisioned as fans when they were developing ideas (the fact that they tagged it as "the second one" after putting 2 in the title is a clue). Fox is very cool and Judd Hirsch is amusing though you can see his demise coming a mile away. Instead of the reunion with his wife and her family, Fin will be busy with his heroics...this time with the help of an old flame named Skye(Vivica A. 2 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 15. Updated: 24 Nov 2018 6:54 pm. Yup "Shark happens" This is definite junk food for the brain in a so bad it's awesome kind of way. Summary: Sharknado 2: The Second One is hilariously ridiculous, entertaining and it's filled with cameos; although it lacks the charm and genuineness of the first installment. Fox, Mark McGrath. Diese Seite funktioniert am besten mit JavaScript. A little romance, a little bonding, tugging at the heartstrings. Mostly oblivious to the foreboding weather, citizens go about their everyday business... 1. Get out your buzz saws, or Kelly Rippa's high heels. Sharknado 2 earned a Theatrical release!! August 2018, Wie kann mann nur so ein mist produzieren, 4 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, 285 globale Bewertungen | 246 globale Rezensionen, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 12. Flying fire sharks has been something i've dream-ed of seeing since I was young; this film completed my life. Die Effekte finde ich minimal auch Besser als in Teil eins aber immer noch Trashig was ja sinn des Filmes ist :), Eine Person fand diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 9. The opening credits were well done, cameos were cool, NYC was a great setting, All-star cast, & S2 delivered the laughs!! Helpful. . This movie is just like criticism, you will be in great pain. Stattdessen betrachtet unser System Faktoren wie die Aktualität einer Rezension und ob der Rezensent den Artikel bei Amazon gekauft hat. Oder man versucht sich dem ganzen rational zu nähern, was von vorneherein zum Scheitern verurteilt ist. That's the point. He quickly enlisted the A List of Tara Reid, and Ian Zering. DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!!!! Decided to skip through the slower scenes of the movie and watch just the scenes with sharks in.

Caution: Falling sharks alert. So completely and utterly silly but entertaining! Entdecken Sie jetzt alle Amazon Prime-Vorteile. Can't blame him. Read full review Naturally Sharknado 2 was given the title "The Second One". [poilib element="accentDivider"] Sharknado 2: The Second One premieres Wednesday, July 30th at 9:00pm ET/PT on Syfy. There are more B-list actors and cameos in this movie than I have ever seen in one place. The Sharknado series has to be one of the dumbest of all time. Plus, it makes better use of New York as a backdrop than most New York-based action movies. The D-List Takes New York.

Awards

Sharknado 2 gloriously pushes everything, including the preposterousness, to the next level. Sharknado 2 garnered its theatrical release based on high Syfy Channel ratings (3.9 Million viewers). First of all, I just wanna say that Kari Wuhrer is looking pretty good for being almost 50. Fox) saving NYC from a bunch of ocean-going, limb-devouring fish, that somehow manage to find themselves hurtling through the air, and really pi**ed off about it. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. Yes, the premise is insane, but fits the campy genre well.

Again, this is for folks who appreciate a good goofy action flick. Once Again, SyFy Excretes Yet Another One. Flying chainsaws; blowing stuff up, the best action movie ever. Rezension aus Deutschland vom 15. September 2015. That there are many new attractions in Sharknado 2 is admirable and while they are fun to watch a lot of them are too short in length and are further hindered from pretty bad to awful CGI. It isn't Star Wars but it is a kick. Dies ist einer dieser Filme, wo man entweder fünf oder gar keinen Stern vergibt. It's about a preposterous storm that sucks up sharks and deposits them in a major metropolitan area, where they (seemingly) gleefully chew limbs, especially heads, off of anyone that they can get their fangs on. The first one was bad. There is a difference between camp and stupid.

By Chris Harvey. The theme songs were awesome!! Second, I don't understand why people are giving this movie bad reviews. Fox). Remember, this is not up for an Oscar. Über den Film kann es keine zwei Meinungen geben. Follow him on Twitter at @TheMattFowler and Facebook at Facebook.com/Showrenity. Wählen Sie eine Sprache für Ihren Einkauf.

Tom Papa Net Worth, Love Me For A Reason Wiki, My Daughter Is Afraid Of Me, Alexa And Carlos Penavega Wedding, American Idol Winner 2014, Best Short Stories 2020, Sf Giants Spring Training Stadium, What Does Grishenka Mean, Amigo Plural, Al-taqwa College News, Into The Labyrinth 2019 Cast, Did Gabby Barrett Win American Idol, The Mystery Of The Blue Train Bbc Radio Cast, Who Wrote Baby Can I Hold You, Guernica Tapestry United Nations, Here Comes The Groom Dog Groomer, Ricky Bobby Shake And Bake Gif, Is The Raid On Netflix, Lombardi Trophy Replica, Frozen Pictures To Print, Jalla Jalaluhu Arabic, Thank God It's Friday Tgif, What Is Nem Chua, Hope So Meaning In Telugu, Margarita Ingredients 1 Oz Cointreau, The Face Magazine Subscription, Jason Kidd Children, How To Begin A Reiki Session, Dogecoin Chat, Adventure Travel Companies San Francisco, Frozen (2010 Budget), Amarcord Meaning, Monty Python Genre, Shakespearean Tragedy Notes, Definition Of Fake Love, Mastermind Algorithm, Antonio Brown Patriots Stats, How Old Was Robert Falcon Scott When He Died, Seven Dials London Pubs, Melbourne Fog This Morning, Watch Evilenko Online English, Waiter Meaning In Tamil, Butterfly On Wheel Full Movie Online, A Promised Land Pre Order Obama, Cría Cuervos Meaning, Taapsee Pannu Family, How To Express Your Gratitude To God, Head-up Display Aircraft, George Jones Memorial Service, Lonely Days Lyrics, Soul Pixar Wiki, Tigres Del Licey Fitted Hat, Pirate Black Yeezy Release Date, Pantomime Game, What Is Speech In Grammar, Chad Everett Son, Rent A Center Careers, Amanza Smith Net Worth, How Many Times Did Abba Enter Eurovision, Copycat Movie Netflix, How Many Regions In Spain, Asla Vazgecmem English Subtitles Episode 2, Is Kathryn Beaumont Still Alive, Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid Head To Head, Yoda Meaning Slang, Robot Movies 2019, Antminer Z11, Chandni Chowk To China Full Movie Dvdrip, Chiwetel Ejiofor Instagram, Fantomas Cartoon, Neil Jacobs Net Worth, The Mandalorian Wiki, You Don T Know Lonely, Rio 2 Characters, Alan Dershowitz, Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy Book Review, Borat Sequel Reddit, Susan Beaubian, What Hetty Did, Ganymed Pharmaceuticals, Eddie's Million Dollar Cook-off Hot Dog, Goten Name Meaning, Hartley Sawyer Height, Regina Lasko Net Worth, Abbott And Costello Meet Frankenstein Netflix, Five For Hell Cast, Election Day 2021 Date, Dhol For Sale, I Melt With You Netflix, Viking Facts, Billy Gilbert Three Stooges, Dig A Little Deeper In The Well Lyrics, " />

| I saw Sharknado 2 at the movie theater on 8/21/14. People are saying they love this movie.

Der 3-D-Effekt ist vernachlässigenswert. "Sharknado 2: The Second One" is a 2014 disaster movie and a sequel to the 2013 film "Sharknado". This movie is, in basic terms, a rehash of the first one.

FAQ It's tailor-made to be watched in groups and shared online. It is hard to think that a movie can end wars, hunger, famine, rape, but this movie can. Daily Deals: Preorder Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, or PC and Save 17% Off, The Best PlayStation Deals for October 2020, Best Buy 4KTV and Amazon Fire Deals: Save in This 60-Hour Pre-Black Friday Sale, 13 Movie Stars Who Made the Jump to Video Games, Uncharted Movie: First Image of Tom Holland as Nathan Drake Released, Bethesda Sued for $100 Million After 'Intentional Sabotage' of Rune 2 to Protect The Elder Scrolls, Star Trek: Discovery Review - ‘Far From Home’, Xbox Brazil Host Firing Unrelated to Her Getting Death Threats, Microsoft Says, Godfall Devs on Loot, Progression, and Making 'The Tinkerer's Dream', The Walking Dead: World Beyond Episode 2 Review, Fear the Walking Dead Season 6 Premiere Review, Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You. shooting sharks in a barrel. Leider ist ein Problem beim Speichern Ihrer Cookie-Einstellungen aufgetreten. I don't think I could have asked for anything more from this movie. Fin and his ex-wife April(Tara Reid) are New York bound, when the plane is attacked by swirling and diving sharks inside some bad weather. Lesen Sie ehrliche und unvoreingenommene Rezensionen von unseren Nutzern. The acting is actually quite good and dramatic. | Anyone who says that has obviously never seen a good movie. That all being said, the movie is infectious fun, made by a bunch of actors who seem to be having a ball making it. B-list actors, horrible CGI and a script that might have been written by a 12 year old. If you haven't seen it, make sure to get baked first and prepare to laugh your a$$ off. As Winston Churchill once said, "Criticism may not be agreeable, but it is necessary. 67/100 (B-).

Enjoy!!!! Yes, it is that awesome! Sharks surviving out of water may not be natural, but it makes for an epic movie!!

Posted: 30 Jul 2014 12:15 am. Unfortunately in this age of dumbed-down everything, that difference is blurred by the stupidity of the audience. A freak weather system turns its deadly fury on New York City, unleashing a Sharknado on the population and its most cherished, iconic sites - and only Fin and April can save the Big Apple. Matt Fowler is a writer for IGN.

Mai 2020, Hat so viel Spaß gemacht diesen Trash sich anzuschauen, Man muss wissen, worauf man sich einlässt, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 2. Campy movies are not dead....they are alive and well on ScyFy! We encourage you to read our updated PRIVACY POLICY and COOKIE POLICY. Sharknado 2, review: 'decapitating' Sharknado 2: The Second One is a worthy sequel, says Chris Harvey 3. August 2018, 7 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 5.

Things have calmed down since the first "Sharknado" (2013), but not for long… Romantically inclined Ian Ziering (as Fin Shepard) and raspy-voiced Tara Reid (as April Wexler) are on a flight to JFK International Airport in New York City. Arriving in New York, a group of survivors are thrust into a familiar situation when another storm brings even more monstrous sharks into the city and must utilize the skills they learned from the past to deal with the current threat to save the city. This is the movie we asked for, this is the movie the world deserved. The second one was almost as bad.

Fin and April are on their way to New York City, until a category seven hurricane spawns heavy rain, storm surges, and deadly Sharknadoes. Außerdem analysiert es Rezensionen, um die Vertrauenswürdigkeit zu überprüfen. She is scheduled to give a speech, after authoring the successful book "How to Survive a Sharknado". Rezension aus Deutschland vom 2. I can imagine that after the national viewing tonight that the war raging in Isreal will likely sease and a wave of global peace and harmony will overtake the gentle minds of a soft warm generation. Rezension aus Deutschland vom 26. RKent. 0 Comment Report abuse.

It ain't "Citizen Kane", people. 'SHARKNADO 2: THE SECOND ONE': Three and a Half Stars (Out of Five). I, for one, am going to invest in a chainsaw, and keep more propane and freon gas bottles around. The Top Forty Reasons I Wasted My Night with This Number Two. That describes every Asylum movie ever made. In conclusion, guilty pleasure fun if nowhere near what you'd call a great movie(though ideally you shouldn't really expect that). Just try to imagine the person that the makers of this movie envisioned as fans when they were developing ideas (the fact that they tagged it as "the second one" after putting 2 in the title is a clue). Fox is very cool and Judd Hirsch is amusing though you can see his demise coming a mile away. Instead of the reunion with his wife and her family, Fin will be busy with his heroics...this time with the help of an old flame named Skye(Vivica A. 2 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 15. Updated: 24 Nov 2018 6:54 pm. Yup "Shark happens" This is definite junk food for the brain in a so bad it's awesome kind of way. Summary: Sharknado 2: The Second One is hilariously ridiculous, entertaining and it's filled with cameos; although it lacks the charm and genuineness of the first installment. Fox, Mark McGrath. Diese Seite funktioniert am besten mit JavaScript. A little romance, a little bonding, tugging at the heartstrings. Mostly oblivious to the foreboding weather, citizens go about their everyday business... 1. Get out your buzz saws, or Kelly Rippa's high heels. Sharknado 2 earned a Theatrical release!! August 2018, Wie kann mann nur so ein mist produzieren, 4 Personen fanden diese Informationen hilfreich, 285 globale Bewertungen | 246 globale Rezensionen, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 12. Flying fire sharks has been something i've dream-ed of seeing since I was young; this film completed my life. Die Effekte finde ich minimal auch Besser als in Teil eins aber immer noch Trashig was ja sinn des Filmes ist :), Eine Person fand diese Informationen hilfreich, Rezension aus Deutschland vom 9. The opening credits were well done, cameos were cool, NYC was a great setting, All-star cast, & S2 delivered the laughs!! Helpful. . This movie is just like criticism, you will be in great pain. Stattdessen betrachtet unser System Faktoren wie die Aktualität einer Rezension und ob der Rezensent den Artikel bei Amazon gekauft hat. Oder man versucht sich dem ganzen rational zu nähern, was von vorneherein zum Scheitern verurteilt ist. That's the point. He quickly enlisted the A List of Tara Reid, and Ian Zering. DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!!!! Decided to skip through the slower scenes of the movie and watch just the scenes with sharks in.

Caution: Falling sharks alert. So completely and utterly silly but entertaining! Entdecken Sie jetzt alle Amazon Prime-Vorteile. Can't blame him. Read full review Naturally Sharknado 2 was given the title "The Second One". [poilib element="accentDivider"] Sharknado 2: The Second One premieres Wednesday, July 30th at 9:00pm ET/PT on Syfy. There are more B-list actors and cameos in this movie than I have ever seen in one place. The Sharknado series has to be one of the dumbest of all time. Plus, it makes better use of New York as a backdrop than most New York-based action movies. The D-List Takes New York.

Awards

Sharknado 2 gloriously pushes everything, including the preposterousness, to the next level. Sharknado 2 garnered its theatrical release based on high Syfy Channel ratings (3.9 Million viewers). First of all, I just wanna say that Kari Wuhrer is looking pretty good for being almost 50. Fox) saving NYC from a bunch of ocean-going, limb-devouring fish, that somehow manage to find themselves hurtling through the air, and really pi**ed off about it. Bitte versuchen Sie es erneut. Yes, the premise is insane, but fits the campy genre well.

Again, this is for folks who appreciate a good goofy action flick. Once Again, SyFy Excretes Yet Another One. Flying chainsaws; blowing stuff up, the best action movie ever. Rezension aus Deutschland vom 15. September 2015. That there are many new attractions in Sharknado 2 is admirable and while they are fun to watch a lot of them are too short in length and are further hindered from pretty bad to awful CGI. It isn't Star Wars but it is a kick. Dies ist einer dieser Filme, wo man entweder fünf oder gar keinen Stern vergibt. It's about a preposterous storm that sucks up sharks and deposits them in a major metropolitan area, where they (seemingly) gleefully chew limbs, especially heads, off of anyone that they can get their fangs on. The first one was bad. There is a difference between camp and stupid.

By Chris Harvey. The theme songs were awesome!! Second, I don't understand why people are giving this movie bad reviews. Fox). Remember, this is not up for an Oscar. Über den Film kann es keine zwei Meinungen geben. Follow him on Twitter at @TheMattFowler and Facebook at Facebook.com/Showrenity. Wählen Sie eine Sprache für Ihren Einkauf.

Tom Papa Net Worth, Love Me For A Reason Wiki, My Daughter Is Afraid Of Me, Alexa And Carlos Penavega Wedding, American Idol Winner 2014, Best Short Stories 2020, Sf Giants Spring Training Stadium, What Does Grishenka Mean, Amigo Plural, Al-taqwa College News, Into The Labyrinth 2019 Cast, Did Gabby Barrett Win American Idol, The Mystery Of The Blue Train Bbc Radio Cast, Who Wrote Baby Can I Hold You, Guernica Tapestry United Nations, Here Comes The Groom Dog Groomer, Ricky Bobby Shake And Bake Gif, Is The Raid On Netflix, Lombardi Trophy Replica, Frozen Pictures To Print, Jalla Jalaluhu Arabic, Thank God It's Friday Tgif, What Is Nem Chua, Hope So Meaning In Telugu, Margarita Ingredients 1 Oz Cointreau, The Face Magazine Subscription, Jason Kidd Children, How To Begin A Reiki Session, Dogecoin Chat, Adventure Travel Companies San Francisco, Frozen (2010 Budget), Amarcord Meaning, Monty Python Genre, Shakespearean Tragedy Notes, Definition Of Fake Love, Mastermind Algorithm, Antonio Brown Patriots Stats, How Old Was Robert Falcon Scott When He Died, Seven Dials London Pubs, Melbourne Fog This Morning, Watch Evilenko Online English, Waiter Meaning In Tamil, Butterfly On Wheel Full Movie Online, A Promised Land Pre Order Obama, Cría Cuervos Meaning, Taapsee Pannu Family, How To Express Your Gratitude To God, Head-up Display Aircraft, George Jones Memorial Service, Lonely Days Lyrics, Soul Pixar Wiki, Tigres Del Licey Fitted Hat, Pirate Black Yeezy Release Date, Pantomime Game, What Is Speech In Grammar, Chad Everett Son, Rent A Center Careers, Amanza Smith Net Worth, How Many Times Did Abba Enter Eurovision, Copycat Movie Netflix, How Many Regions In Spain, Asla Vazgecmem English Subtitles Episode 2, Is Kathryn Beaumont Still Alive, Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid Head To Head, Yoda Meaning Slang, Robot Movies 2019, Antminer Z11, Chandni Chowk To China Full Movie Dvdrip, Chiwetel Ejiofor Instagram, Fantomas Cartoon, Neil Jacobs Net Worth, The Mandalorian Wiki, You Don T Know Lonely, Rio 2 Characters, Alan Dershowitz, Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy Book Review, Borat Sequel Reddit, Susan Beaubian, What Hetty Did, Ganymed Pharmaceuticals, Eddie's Million Dollar Cook-off Hot Dog, Goten Name Meaning, Hartley Sawyer Height, Regina Lasko Net Worth, Abbott And Costello Meet Frankenstein Netflix, Five For Hell Cast, Election Day 2021 Date, Dhol For Sale, I Melt With You Netflix, Viking Facts, Billy Gilbert Three Stooges, Dig A Little Deeper In The Well Lyrics,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.