She also talked about how she would not be able to meet her relatives this year due to the coronavirus pandemic. Actor Taapsee Pannu has shared a throwback post from the time she celebrated Raksha Bandhan with her whole family last year. Taapsee has a string of forthcoming projects ahead. Find His Humour Little Condescending: Karanvir Bohra on Salman Khan Hosting Bigg Boss, RRR Teaser: Jr NTR is Intense as Bheem, Will Leave You Excited for the Movie, Amazon Fire TV Stick Review: Still As Fantastic As Before And Time Hasn’t Blunted Its Edge, Meghana Raj Blessed with Baby Boy, See Pics as Proud Uncle Dhruva Sarja Poses with Newborn, 'I Find Virat Kohli Style of Playing Very Pure': Ritu Phogat Finds Virat Kohli Inspiring, This Picture of Nick Jonas Smooching Wife Priyanka is Breaking the Internet, Gauahar Khan is Dating Ismail Darbar's Son Zaid, Might Get Married in November. Taapsee’s friends and fans loved seeing her with her family. Actress Taapsee Pannu has taken a sarcastic jibe at senior advocate Vikas Singh, who represents the family of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput. She wants to marry someone who is not from the entertainment industry. Also read: Happy birthday Katrina Kaif: An outsider who became an insider, The actor recently shared a throwback picture showcasing the first look trial of the 2019 biographical film Saand Ki Aankh. Apart from that, Taapsee will be paired opposite Jayam Ravi in a Tamil-language spy thriller titled Janaganamana. Business; Journalists; Famous Personalities; Politician; Sports; Taapsee Pannu Age, Height, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More. I just got rakhis that m gonna send to my cousin brothers so thought of putting out this picture we clicked in Delhi last year on the eve of Rakshabandhan.

P.S- that pool was out of bound so @khamkhaphotoartist figured out other means to make the picture look cool ‍♀️, A post shared by Taapsee Pannu (@taapsee) on Oct 5, 2020 at 12:03am PDT. For her excursion, Taapsee’s sisters, Shagun and Evania have decided to join her.
Along with the picture, Taapsee penned a note and shared that the transformation for the film was the first biggest experiment of her career. In addition, she will team with Vijay Sethupathi for an untitled Tamil-language entertainer. Email us at [email protected], Anushka Shetty Height, Weight, Age, Affairs & More, Rakul Preet Singh Height, Weight, Age, Affairs & More, Lara Dutta Height, Weight, Age, Husband & More, Shruti Haasan Height, Weight, Age, Affairs & Much More. For her excursion, Taapsee’s sisters, Shagun and Evania have decided to join her. Delhi, Mumbai, https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/taapsee-pannu-shares-pic-of-her-big-happy-family-from-last-year-s-raksha-bandhan-this-year-things-will-be-different/story-fxvLSdFDDNvRPHBN1YG4KN.html, Taapsee Pannu shares throwback pic with family, https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/as-an-actor-my-profession-comes-with-a-certain-responsibility-bhumi-pednekar/story-HgFAp7UMQAkSQYjOwLJekK.html, As an actor, my profession comes with a certain responsibility: Bhumi, https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/malaika-arora-birthday-bash-actor-poses-with-son-arhaan-as-she-heads-out-for-a-party-see-pics/story-PEVMpMGTGVjPLRK4UT2ZYP.html, Malaika Arora birthday bash: Actor poses with son Arhaan. surrounded by senior and junior members of the family. The star will also play the main part in Run Lola Run remake Loop Lapeta with Tahir Raj Bhasin. The murder mystery will have Vikrant Massey playing the male lead. “My Tabbar! Her reaction came on the day Rhea Chakraborty, girlfriend of the late actor, was arrested by the Narcotics Control Bureau. See pics, https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/faisal-khan-on-breaking-out-of-brother-aamir-khan-shadow-why-doesn-t-one-write-it-as-faisal-khan-s-brother-aamir/story-f9UKI1vf79IOPxq4lU5UaK.html, Faisal Khan wants to on ‘break out’ of brother Aamir Khan’ shadow, https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/varun-dhawan-calls-out-false-reports-write-make-believe-stories-about-me-don-t-make-up-things-about-my-dad/story-hwXZf8PjKZWALh1adtlGfP.html, Varun Dhawan calls out false reports: ‘Don’t make up things about my dad’, Taapsee Pannu shares pic of her big, happy family from last year’s Raksha Bandhan: ‘This year things will be different’. Covid update: Covaxin’s phase 3 trials; free vaccine promise; SII’s partnership, Focus on Sushant Singh Rajput, don’t bully Rhea Chakraborty and Ankita Lokhande, says Sapna Bhavnani, Ajay Devgn drops loved-up note for Kajol as Pyaar To Hona Hi Tha clocks 22 years: ‘In real life and reel’, On the Rocks review: Even Bill Murray can’t save average Apple comedy, Saif says he didn’t buy back Pataudi Palace, disputes Rs 800 cr price tag, Bunked class due to homework: Chahal’s hilarious comment on Kohli’s post, Bigg Boss 14 day 19: Jaan-Nikki fight and cry, Nishant is first captain, Facebook, Twitter CEOs ordered to testify by GOP senators, Joe Biden aides say he’s ready for Donald Trump debate attacks on Hunter, Personally allowed Navalny to get treatment abroad, says Russian President Putin, MEA says 2+2 meet timing not linked to US elections, MP, Tamil Nadu CMs promise free Covid-19 vaccine, Bihar Assembly election: Slugfest over BJP’s free Covid-19 vaccine promise. Looking for information about Taapsee Pannu? She is of Punjabi descent. Lucknow, Patna, It was after quite a few years that I managed to tie most of the rakhis in person. Taapsee also mentioned the change in celebrations everyone will see this time.
Out Of Reach Synonym, Carmarthenshire Houses, Who Is Joss Sackler, Eureka Carts, Anna Cathcart Nationality, 2006 World Series Champions, 2008 World Series Game 4, Rootin Tootin Definition, Is Acer A Good Monitor Brand, Kkr Vs Rcb 2015 Match Highlights, Coronavirus Cleveland Hopkins Airport, Dragonlance Adventures (pdf), I Hope (ft Charlie Puth Lyrics), Home On The Range Camp Song, Universal Soldier: Day Of Reckoning Filming Location, S Pen For Galaxy Tab A, Aberdare Real Estate, Obama House Martha's Vineyard, Virodh Meaning In English, Facts About Cow Behavior, Movie Night Netflix, " />

She had a very studious personality in her school and she was hardly interested in becoming an actress at that time. Why is everyone promising jobs in Bihar elections? She has another sports film titled Shabaash Mithu, where the actress will play cricketer Mithali Raj in the biopic. The photo shows her in a suit. Copyright © HT Media Limited All rights reserved.

The actress will also be seen in sports drama Rashmi Rocket opposite Aparshakti Khurrana.

While shooting for the court scenes for the film Pink, Taapsee suffered from a viral infection and she decided that she would prefer her voice to be dubbed, but later, Shoojit Sircar asked Taapsee to do it herself; as it added more authenticity to the scenes. Her Tamil debut Adakulam in 2011 was critically acclaimed by the audience and was also a big commercial success. Dhanush Height, Weight, Age, Wife, Affairs, Measurements & Much More! She also called by her nicknames like ‘Maggie’,’Glam-Doll’ and ‘Goddess of Flop Heroes’. Taapsee took to her Instagram stories and updated her travel diaries.

", The 33-year-old has been lately dropping hints of an approaching getaway. Taapsee Pannu is 31 years old Indian actress person who was born on 1 August 1987 at New Delhi, India in a highly educated family. In an interview with Behindwoods, she shared that who so ever she meets, asks her about the meaning of her name, and it happens almost every time she comes across someone, which she finds irritating sometimes. She did her schooling at the Mata Jai Kaur Public School in Ashok Vihar, Delhi. In the sneak peeks given by Taapsee via her Instagram stories, we see that Taapsee and her accompanying travel buddies are all geared up with face mask and other safety requirements. Kolkata, Noida, Gurgaon, She will play the role of an athlete.

She also talked about how she would not be able to meet her relatives this year due to the coronavirus pandemic. Actor Taapsee Pannu has shared a throwback post from the time she celebrated Raksha Bandhan with her whole family last year. Taapsee has a string of forthcoming projects ahead. Find His Humour Little Condescending: Karanvir Bohra on Salman Khan Hosting Bigg Boss, RRR Teaser: Jr NTR is Intense as Bheem, Will Leave You Excited for the Movie, Amazon Fire TV Stick Review: Still As Fantastic As Before And Time Hasn’t Blunted Its Edge, Meghana Raj Blessed with Baby Boy, See Pics as Proud Uncle Dhruva Sarja Poses with Newborn, 'I Find Virat Kohli Style of Playing Very Pure': Ritu Phogat Finds Virat Kohli Inspiring, This Picture of Nick Jonas Smooching Wife Priyanka is Breaking the Internet, Gauahar Khan is Dating Ismail Darbar's Son Zaid, Might Get Married in November. Taapsee’s friends and fans loved seeing her with her family. Actress Taapsee Pannu has taken a sarcastic jibe at senior advocate Vikas Singh, who represents the family of late actor Sushant Singh Rajput. She wants to marry someone who is not from the entertainment industry. Also read: Happy birthday Katrina Kaif: An outsider who became an insider, The actor recently shared a throwback picture showcasing the first look trial of the 2019 biographical film Saand Ki Aankh. Apart from that, Taapsee will be paired opposite Jayam Ravi in a Tamil-language spy thriller titled Janaganamana. Business; Journalists; Famous Personalities; Politician; Sports; Taapsee Pannu Age, Height, Boyfriend, Husband, Family, Biography & More. I just got rakhis that m gonna send to my cousin brothers so thought of putting out this picture we clicked in Delhi last year on the eve of Rakshabandhan.

P.S- that pool was out of bound so @khamkhaphotoartist figured out other means to make the picture look cool ‍♀️, A post shared by Taapsee Pannu (@taapsee) on Oct 5, 2020 at 12:03am PDT. For her excursion, Taapsee’s sisters, Shagun and Evania have decided to join her.
Along with the picture, Taapsee penned a note and shared that the transformation for the film was the first biggest experiment of her career. In addition, she will team with Vijay Sethupathi for an untitled Tamil-language entertainer. Email us at [email protected], Anushka Shetty Height, Weight, Age, Affairs & More, Rakul Preet Singh Height, Weight, Age, Affairs & More, Lara Dutta Height, Weight, Age, Husband & More, Shruti Haasan Height, Weight, Age, Affairs & Much More. For her excursion, Taapsee’s sisters, Shagun and Evania have decided to join her. Delhi, Mumbai, https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/taapsee-pannu-shares-pic-of-her-big-happy-family-from-last-year-s-raksha-bandhan-this-year-things-will-be-different/story-fxvLSdFDDNvRPHBN1YG4KN.html, Taapsee Pannu shares throwback pic with family, https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/as-an-actor-my-profession-comes-with-a-certain-responsibility-bhumi-pednekar/story-HgFAp7UMQAkSQYjOwLJekK.html, As an actor, my profession comes with a certain responsibility: Bhumi, https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/malaika-arora-birthday-bash-actor-poses-with-son-arhaan-as-she-heads-out-for-a-party-see-pics/story-PEVMpMGTGVjPLRK4UT2ZYP.html, Malaika Arora birthday bash: Actor poses with son Arhaan. surrounded by senior and junior members of the family. The star will also play the main part in Run Lola Run remake Loop Lapeta with Tahir Raj Bhasin. The murder mystery will have Vikrant Massey playing the male lead. “My Tabbar! Her reaction came on the day Rhea Chakraborty, girlfriend of the late actor, was arrested by the Narcotics Control Bureau. See pics, https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/faisal-khan-on-breaking-out-of-brother-aamir-khan-shadow-why-doesn-t-one-write-it-as-faisal-khan-s-brother-aamir/story-f9UKI1vf79IOPxq4lU5UaK.html, Faisal Khan wants to on ‘break out’ of brother Aamir Khan’ shadow, https://www.hindustantimes.com/bollywood/varun-dhawan-calls-out-false-reports-write-make-believe-stories-about-me-don-t-make-up-things-about-my-dad/story-hwXZf8PjKZWALh1adtlGfP.html, Varun Dhawan calls out false reports: ‘Don’t make up things about my dad’, Taapsee Pannu shares pic of her big, happy family from last year’s Raksha Bandhan: ‘This year things will be different’. Covid update: Covaxin’s phase 3 trials; free vaccine promise; SII’s partnership, Focus on Sushant Singh Rajput, don’t bully Rhea Chakraborty and Ankita Lokhande, says Sapna Bhavnani, Ajay Devgn drops loved-up note for Kajol as Pyaar To Hona Hi Tha clocks 22 years: ‘In real life and reel’, On the Rocks review: Even Bill Murray can’t save average Apple comedy, Saif says he didn’t buy back Pataudi Palace, disputes Rs 800 cr price tag, Bunked class due to homework: Chahal’s hilarious comment on Kohli’s post, Bigg Boss 14 day 19: Jaan-Nikki fight and cry, Nishant is first captain, Facebook, Twitter CEOs ordered to testify by GOP senators, Joe Biden aides say he’s ready for Donald Trump debate attacks on Hunter, Personally allowed Navalny to get treatment abroad, says Russian President Putin, MEA says 2+2 meet timing not linked to US elections, MP, Tamil Nadu CMs promise free Covid-19 vaccine, Bihar Assembly election: Slugfest over BJP’s free Covid-19 vaccine promise. Looking for information about Taapsee Pannu? She is of Punjabi descent. Lucknow, Patna, It was after quite a few years that I managed to tie most of the rakhis in person. Taapsee also mentioned the change in celebrations everyone will see this time.

Out Of Reach Synonym, Carmarthenshire Houses, Who Is Joss Sackler, Eureka Carts, Anna Cathcart Nationality, 2006 World Series Champions, 2008 World Series Game 4, Rootin Tootin Definition, Is Acer A Good Monitor Brand, Kkr Vs Rcb 2015 Match Highlights, Coronavirus Cleveland Hopkins Airport, Dragonlance Adventures (pdf), I Hope (ft Charlie Puth Lyrics), Home On The Range Camp Song, Universal Soldier: Day Of Reckoning Filming Location, S Pen For Galaxy Tab A, Aberdare Real Estate, Obama House Martha's Vineyard, Virodh Meaning In English, Facts About Cow Behavior, Movie Night Netflix,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.