Visit our store & shop for the latest drag queen merchandise at best price. Roz Drezfalez, Los Angeles, California. Her new podcast, Ghosted!

Prepare yourself to be dazzled by our guest this week, iconic LA drag performer, Roz Drezfalez!

Because of the hyper-sensationalized drag ‘experience’ that exists in the media, we forget that the art of drag has no boundaries and behind every painted face lays a dancer, singer, comedian, and utterly talented individual who possesses many creative skills. 5 stars on Apple Podcasts and leave your story in the review! So be sure to tune in next week for more!Please join Patreon.com/rozdrezfalez for exclusive Roz content including a bonus clip from this week's show! Who doesn’t love dress up? I had someone that visited a cemetery that is known as the ‘Gateway to Hell’—which was REALLY scary!

Reality television aside, being up close and personal with a drag performer, be it in a lip sync moment or a good comedy routine, will really make you appreciate the talent that exists in the drag community. The Halloween Special (w/ Veronica Osorio, Roz Drezfalez) Spanish Aquí Presents #16 October 28, 2019. Have you captured an … Send it on over to GhostedByRoz@gmail.com. When it worked out for me to play Janice, I was so honored. Ghosts floating over people’s beds while they’re sleeping—I definitely don’t have a favorite—there’s too many to choose from. Now available for iPhone, iPad, Android and Alexa, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. I had the idea one day, wouldn’t it be fun to have all kinds of people on–friends of mine, famous people, everyday people, all kinds of people—who have these kinds of experiences with paranormal or unexplained events.

INSTINCT: How was it playing Janice Ian in Mean Gays?

I recently had someone who was awoken by a ghost—which is my nightmare—to be awoken by a ghost! I think I’ve binged every episode in a short amount of time. Please come see ME at Ross’s Dragtastic Bubbly Brunch every Saturday at noon at @la_rockwell!!! The drinks were aflowin’, the food was on point, and the queens were snatched for the gawds! Then, Roz Drezfalez (Ghosted! I am really working a lot on the podcast and focusing on acting and stand-up.

But in October I got to sit down with the ACTUAL Nun herself, Valak! Roz was recently in the Peaches Christ production of Mean Gays where she played the goth art geek, and voice of reason, Janice Ian. I’m getting so many ghost stories from listeners and I’m so excited to share them because it’s showing all the different kinds of experiences people have had. Her new podcast, Ghosted!, is a slumber party pillow talk where guests share scary stories from personal experience and sometimes we get to hear stories submitted by the listeners. 5 stars on Apple Podcasts and leave your story in the review! Please rate Ghosted!

But definitely some spooks! It really brought out the angsty teen that’s not too deep within me and the cast was so fun! Had such a ‘felch’ time at #MeanGays by @thepeacheschrist starring @kimchi_chic @willam @laganjaestranja @rozdrezfalez @strawberryshartcakeofficial at @the_montalban in Los Angeles! Busy tells us about not one but TWO haunted homes where she temporarily resided!

© Stitcher 2019, all content is copyright of its owners. I’ve been listening to Ghosted! Keep up with Roz Drezfalez and go check out Ghosted! Produced by @hey_matt_herrmann! You're not a Stitcher Premium subscriber yet.

Photo by @cassandrachurch #GhostedByRoz, A post shared by Roz Drezfalez (@rozdrezfalez) on Jan 30, 2019 at 10:29pm PST. 594 likes.

Not pictured: @thepeacheschrist. I am in LOVE with hearing ghost stories! For me, Roz has a very pleasing and calming voice that captivates me and I can just listen to them talk forever.

Calm down, I’ve had way dirtier things on my face. Do you have a real-life ghost story for Roz to read on the air? INSTINCT: What have been some of your favorite stories so far? Last week on my podcast “Ghosted! It’s just a safe space for us to talk about it. So I did more comedy, drag shows, acting stuff, and then podcasting—podcasting is the way to do drag because—you know—you can wear whatever you want and it’s very comfortable. Follow Roz on instagram @rozdrezfalez and be sure to join the facebook group!Learn more about your ad choices.

Follow Roz on instagram @rozdrezfalez and be sure to join the facebook group!Learn more about your ad choices.

But whatever I do I am Roz and everything I do will be Roz in one way or another. Bahubali 1 Collection, Green, Green Grass Of Home Meaning, Opposite Of Stillness, Lefou Pronunciation, Specgx Llc Address, Les Misérables Episode 2, Derby County Fixtures On Sky, 2018 Nlds, Like The Rushing Of A Mighty Wind Lyrics, Kate Greenfield Movies, Baaz Bird In English, Souled Out Lyrics, Lynne Thigpen Cause Of Death, 5 Centimeters Per Second Ending, If Two, Revenge Of The Ninja Full Movie Online, Expect No Mercy Lyrics, Jimmy Kimmel Son, Gerard Butler Best Movies, Rock + Roll, Son Of Cobra Rocket Twin, Suriya Age, Morgan Lily Now, Tyler Cameron Bachelorette, Apocalypse Greek Meaning, Imperial Fleet Definition, Friday Night Lights Netflix Movie, 6 Rsmc, Mrs Doubtfire Helloooo Meme, Kirk Franklin Smile Video Cast 2020, Slackers Ninja Pad, Jim Thorpe Award 2020 Watch List, Tcp Liquid, Nathan Anderson Richie Rich Age, 2008 Phillies Roster, Hottest Ipos 2020, Who Wrote The Times They Are A Changin, Four Seasons Baltimore, Les Misérables 35th Anniversary Concert 2020, My Church London, Ruth Bader Ginsburg Husband, European Commission Salary Grid 2019, Evil Within, The Work Of Art In The Age Of Mechanical Reproduction Ppt, Most Beautiful Songs 2019, Take Me Home Movie Wiki, Currency Exchange Calculator, Raymond Felton 2020, R Parallel, Cashelmara Inn Rooms, Remember Me Song Lyrics, Jodhi May Wiki, React Router, Luna Park Sydney, German Concentration Camps Map, Tom Jones - Green Green Grass Of Home Other Recordings Of This Song, Muz Z Prvního Století (1961), Was Died'' Is Correct, Nomad Rugged Case Iphone Xr, Frenchman's Creek Cornwall, Mlb Summer Camp Wiki, Frozen 3 Release Date 2023, How Did Jubilee Duggar Die, We Two Crossword Clue, When A Guy Tells You How Much Money He Makes, Dolly Parton Siblings In Order, Peter's Friends Streaming, Frank Hopkins Hidalgo, Kokkoku Wiki, Apu Trilogy, Atlanta Climate Today, 2007 World Series Roster Rockies, Voog Sign Up, Antarctica Without Ice, Did The Beatles Sing Lonely Days, Osceola County, Mining Calculator, Dash Documentation Ios, Frikadeller Copenhagen, A Star Called Henry Audiobook, Yoji Yamada Samurai Trilogy, Friends Of Eddie Coyle Criterion, Royal Challenge Finest Premium Whisky Price, Cornish Language Phrases, Men's Slow Pitch Softball Leagues, Coonskin Dvd, When Is Stephen Colbert Coming Back, Chess Game, Amy Jump Age, Chinese Flag Minecraft Banner, Zmei Pronunciation, Winter Of Discontent Shakespeare, Most Postseason Home Runs, The Temple, Bill Barrett Corporation Merger, Pet Sematary Cast 1983, Bis Uk, Nocturnal Animals For Kids, " />

Love you Roz!

With a Quija board that I purchased at a thrift store.

5 stars on Apple Podcasts and leave your story in the review! 5 stars on Apple Podcasts and leave your story in the review! by Roz Drezfalez episodes free, on demand. Subscribe to my spoOoky new podcast “Ghosted! Though far from an expert on the paranormal, Roz explores her curiosity of things that go “bump” in the night with celebrity guests, psychics, and everyday people. Follow Roz on instagram @rozdrezfalez and be sure to join the facebook group!Learn more about your ad choices. See the full interview on my facebook page (facebook.com/rozdrezfalez) #linkinbio #GhostedByRoz, A post shared by Roz Drezfalez (@rozdrezfalez) on Feb 11, 2019 at 10:59pm PST. I’ve had so many good ones! Today you can hear a brief intro episode where I share a spoOooOoky story of my own!
Produced by @starburnsaudio, available EVERYWHERE podcasts are found. Have an EVP? Photo by @cassandrachurch directed by @landromo. INSTINCT: How long have you been doing drag? The Broads are joined by their favorite spooky queen, Roz Drezfalez to celebrate Halloween! Keep doing what you’re doing!! Have an EVP? Plus,…, The Halloween Special (w/ Veronica Osorio, Roz Drezfalez).

It was just so much fun. I’ve also been lucky enough to catch her hilarious lip sync sets at local drag shows like Ross Mathews’ Dragtastic Bubbly Brunch where Roz whips out the wit for your coin: Had an amazing time at #RossBubblyBrunch with @helloross at @la_rockwell.

It’s just an incredible community of people. You will receive an email with a link to set your new password. By Roz Drezfalez” (link in bio) I was joined by the voice of “The Nun” Debra Wilson! INSTINCT: What made you want to be a drag performer? I have my show at the Hollywood Improv called “The Once-Over” which has been really fun developing. Link in bio. Roz Drezfalez, Actor: Moon Manor. To book a session with him, visit www.kewenthomas.com.Please join Patreon.com/rozdrezfalez for exclusive Roz content including a bonus clip from this week's show! Please go give it a listen, rate it 5 ⭐️s on Apple Podcasts, and tell a few friends! *** FAB FIT FUN: Use coupon code “CHATTY\" for $10 off your first box at ​www.fabfitfun.com​ #fabfitfunpartner*** CASETIFY: Go to casetify.com/chatty today to get 20% off your new favorite phone case!Follow us!Instagram:http://instagram.com/chattybroads

Visit our store & shop for the latest drag queen merchandise at best price. Roz Drezfalez, Los Angeles, California. Her new podcast, Ghosted!

Prepare yourself to be dazzled by our guest this week, iconic LA drag performer, Roz Drezfalez!

Because of the hyper-sensationalized drag ‘experience’ that exists in the media, we forget that the art of drag has no boundaries and behind every painted face lays a dancer, singer, comedian, and utterly talented individual who possesses many creative skills. 5 stars on Apple Podcasts and leave your story in the review! So be sure to tune in next week for more!Please join Patreon.com/rozdrezfalez for exclusive Roz content including a bonus clip from this week's show! Who doesn’t love dress up? I had someone that visited a cemetery that is known as the ‘Gateway to Hell’—which was REALLY scary!

Reality television aside, being up close and personal with a drag performer, be it in a lip sync moment or a good comedy routine, will really make you appreciate the talent that exists in the drag community. The Halloween Special (w/ Veronica Osorio, Roz Drezfalez) Spanish Aquí Presents #16 October 28, 2019. Have you captured an … Send it on over to GhostedByRoz@gmail.com. When it worked out for me to play Janice, I was so honored. Ghosts floating over people’s beds while they’re sleeping—I definitely don’t have a favorite—there’s too many to choose from. Now available for iPhone, iPad, Android and Alexa, This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. I had the idea one day, wouldn’t it be fun to have all kinds of people on–friends of mine, famous people, everyday people, all kinds of people—who have these kinds of experiences with paranormal or unexplained events.

INSTINCT: How was it playing Janice Ian in Mean Gays?

I recently had someone who was awoken by a ghost—which is my nightmare—to be awoken by a ghost! I think I’ve binged every episode in a short amount of time. Please come see ME at Ross’s Dragtastic Bubbly Brunch every Saturday at noon at @la_rockwell!!! The drinks were aflowin’, the food was on point, and the queens were snatched for the gawds! Then, Roz Drezfalez (Ghosted! I am really working a lot on the podcast and focusing on acting and stand-up.

But in October I got to sit down with the ACTUAL Nun herself, Valak! Roz was recently in the Peaches Christ production of Mean Gays where she played the goth art geek, and voice of reason, Janice Ian. I’m getting so many ghost stories from listeners and I’m so excited to share them because it’s showing all the different kinds of experiences people have had. Her new podcast, Ghosted!, is a slumber party pillow talk where guests share scary stories from personal experience and sometimes we get to hear stories submitted by the listeners. 5 stars on Apple Podcasts and leave your story in the review! Please rate Ghosted!

But definitely some spooks! It really brought out the angsty teen that’s not too deep within me and the cast was so fun! Had such a ‘felch’ time at #MeanGays by @thepeacheschrist starring @kimchi_chic @willam @laganjaestranja @rozdrezfalez @strawberryshartcakeofficial at @the_montalban in Los Angeles! Busy tells us about not one but TWO haunted homes where she temporarily resided!

© Stitcher 2019, all content is copyright of its owners. I’ve been listening to Ghosted! Keep up with Roz Drezfalez and go check out Ghosted! Produced by @hey_matt_herrmann! You're not a Stitcher Premium subscriber yet.

Photo by @cassandrachurch #GhostedByRoz, A post shared by Roz Drezfalez (@rozdrezfalez) on Jan 30, 2019 at 10:29pm PST. 594 likes.

Not pictured: @thepeacheschrist. I am in LOVE with hearing ghost stories! For me, Roz has a very pleasing and calming voice that captivates me and I can just listen to them talk forever.

Calm down, I’ve had way dirtier things on my face. Do you have a real-life ghost story for Roz to read on the air? INSTINCT: What have been some of your favorite stories so far? Last week on my podcast “Ghosted! It’s just a safe space for us to talk about it. So I did more comedy, drag shows, acting stuff, and then podcasting—podcasting is the way to do drag because—you know—you can wear whatever you want and it’s very comfortable. Follow Roz on instagram @rozdrezfalez and be sure to join the facebook group!Learn more about your ad choices.

Follow Roz on instagram @rozdrezfalez and be sure to join the facebook group!Learn more about your ad choices.

But whatever I do I am Roz and everything I do will be Roz in one way or another.

Bahubali 1 Collection, Green, Green Grass Of Home Meaning, Opposite Of Stillness, Lefou Pronunciation, Specgx Llc Address, Les Misérables Episode 2, Derby County Fixtures On Sky, 2018 Nlds, Like The Rushing Of A Mighty Wind Lyrics, Kate Greenfield Movies, Baaz Bird In English, Souled Out Lyrics, Lynne Thigpen Cause Of Death, 5 Centimeters Per Second Ending, If Two, Revenge Of The Ninja Full Movie Online, Expect No Mercy Lyrics, Jimmy Kimmel Son, Gerard Butler Best Movies, Rock + Roll, Son Of Cobra Rocket Twin, Suriya Age, Morgan Lily Now, Tyler Cameron Bachelorette, Apocalypse Greek Meaning, Imperial Fleet Definition, Friday Night Lights Netflix Movie, 6 Rsmc, Mrs Doubtfire Helloooo Meme, Kirk Franklin Smile Video Cast 2020, Slackers Ninja Pad, Jim Thorpe Award 2020 Watch List, Tcp Liquid, Nathan Anderson Richie Rich Age, 2008 Phillies Roster, Hottest Ipos 2020, Who Wrote The Times They Are A Changin, Four Seasons Baltimore, Les Misérables 35th Anniversary Concert 2020, My Church London, Ruth Bader Ginsburg Husband, European Commission Salary Grid 2019, Evil Within, The Work Of Art In The Age Of Mechanical Reproduction Ppt, Most Beautiful Songs 2019, Take Me Home Movie Wiki, Currency Exchange Calculator, Raymond Felton 2020, R Parallel, Cashelmara Inn Rooms, Remember Me Song Lyrics, Jodhi May Wiki, React Router, Luna Park Sydney, German Concentration Camps Map, Tom Jones - Green Green Grass Of Home Other Recordings Of This Song, Muz Z Prvního Století (1961), Was Died'' Is Correct, Nomad Rugged Case Iphone Xr, Frenchman's Creek Cornwall, Mlb Summer Camp Wiki, Frozen 3 Release Date 2023, How Did Jubilee Duggar Die, We Two Crossword Clue, When A Guy Tells You How Much Money He Makes, Dolly Parton Siblings In Order, Peter's Friends Streaming, Frank Hopkins Hidalgo, Kokkoku Wiki, Apu Trilogy, Atlanta Climate Today, 2007 World Series Roster Rockies, Voog Sign Up, Antarctica Without Ice, Did The Beatles Sing Lonely Days, Osceola County, Mining Calculator, Dash Documentation Ios, Frikadeller Copenhagen, A Star Called Henry Audiobook, Yoji Yamada Samurai Trilogy, Friends Of Eddie Coyle Criterion, Royal Challenge Finest Premium Whisky Price, Cornish Language Phrases, Men's Slow Pitch Softball Leagues, Coonskin Dvd, When Is Stephen Colbert Coming Back, Chess Game, Amy Jump Age, Chinese Flag Minecraft Banner, Zmei Pronunciation, Winter Of Discontent Shakespeare, Most Postseason Home Runs, The Temple, Bill Barrett Corporation Merger, Pet Sematary Cast 1983, Bis Uk, Nocturnal Animals For Kids,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.