“Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. My two sons, Walker, and Texas Ranger, or TR as we call him. Ricky Bobby: I’m just a big hairy American winning machine, you know? PA Announcer: Girard is sitting on the pole, which is a statement of fact and in no way a comment on his sexual orientation. I would like to thank you for bringin' me and my mama together, and also that my kids no longer sound like retarded gang-bangers.”. Carley Bobby: Hey, um… you know sweetie, Jesus did grow up. That doesn’t make any sense at all, you can be second, third, fourth… hell you can even be fifth.

I just want to take time to say thank you for my family. You don’t always have to call him baby. Don’t you remember the time you told me “If you ain’t first, you’re last”? Ricky Bobby: Dear Lord baby Jesus, we thank you so much for this bountiful harvest of Dominos, KFC, and the always delicious Taco Bell. Reese Bobby: Yep, I guess things are just about perfect… it’s making me feel kind of itchy. My two sons, Walker, and Texas Ranger, or TR as we call him. I would like to thank you for bringin' me and my mama together, and also that my kids no longer sound like retarded gang-bangers.” — Ricky Bobby, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby I’ve lived my whole life by that! Dear Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Baby Jesus, donít even know a word yet, just a little infant, so cuddly, but still omnipotent. If you don't chew Big Red, then f-, “Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. That I have accrued over this past season. Ricky Bobby: What? “That's all there is; there isn't anymore.” —Ethel Barrymore, “This sticker is dangerous and inconvenient, but I do love Fig Newtons.”, Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, “Dear 8 pounds 6 ounces...newborn infant Jesus, don't even know a word yet.”, “Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said...'I'm too drunk to taste this chicken. And of course my red hot smokin’ wife Carley, who is a stone cold fox. I just want to take time to say thank you for my family. © 2020 The Thought & Expression Company, LLC. I just want to take time to say thank you for my family. Ricky Bobby: Dear Lord baby Jesus, we thank you so much for this bountiful harvest of Dominos, KFC, and the always delicious Taco Bell. When you say grace, you can say it to grown up Jesus, or teenage Jesus, or bearded Jesus, or whatever you want. I also want to thank you for my best friend and teammate, Cal Naughton Jr, who's got my back no matter what...Dear Lord Baby Jesus, we also thank you for my wife's father Chip. Ricky Bobby: Dear tiny infant Jesus… '”, “Hi, I'm Ricky Bobby. Reese Bobby: Huh? And of course my red hot smokin’ wife Carley… Meta •

Ricky Bobby: Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. Ricky Bobby: That day at school. All rights reserved. You don't always have to call him baby.
And of course my red hot smokin’ wife Carley… Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby.

Cal Naughton, Jr.: mmm-mmm…

Serpent Of The Nile Cast, White Palm Apartments, 2006 World Series Champions, Outside Cat House, Caerphilly Events, Weather-dublin Hourly, Snl Bedelia Cookout, Michelle Obama Final Speech Analysis, Directions To Chevelon Canyon Lake, Analyst Edf Salary, Terenia Edwards Age, Ninja In The Dragon's Den Cast, Agatha Christie Bibliography, Liliana Mumy Voices, Kasese Uganda Map, Why Was Lady Jane Grey Queen For Only 9 Days, Moonlighter Restaurant, Piyush Mishra Wife, Let It Go Wiki, The Awakening Of Motti Wolkenbruch Ending Explained, Jayne Meadows Cause Of Death, Unisex Newborn Baby Clothes, Nt Weather Satellite, Nomad Base Station Hub Review, Shadow Conspiracy Pedals, Miss Marple Books Pdf, Trek Bicycle Peoria, Dancing At Lughnasa Summary, Revenge Prank Watch Online, Nicolas Cage Patricia Arquette Movies, For The Birds, David Gant, The Judge Movie Analysis, How Many Games Is The Division Series, Beyond Meat News, Thakshak Meaning, The Good Student Movie Ending Explained, Hanuman Chalisa Lyrics, The Tenant Of Wildfell Hall Pdf, Octave Poetry Definition, What Is The Root Of All Evil, Moor Definition Othello, Badfinger Day After Day Chords, Fortaleza Crime, Who Wrote Where The Green Grass Grows, Chug Puppy, Aladin Star, Roger Bart Go The Distance Lyrics, Monster Hunter Movie 2018, Vasily Zaytsev, Factory Explosions, Father's Day Songs For Children's Choir, Garth Brooks The Storm, There's Always Room At The Top Expansion Of Idea, 100 Tears Streaming, Forgive Us Our Sins Meaning, Mahi Mahi Tacos, Toggl Chrome Extension, Are You Here Full Movie Online, Lady Snowblood Kill Bill, Kunal Kapoor Wife, Ronny Chieng Net Worth, Singapore Fight Public, It Could Happen To You Movie Review, How Did Hugh Morton Acquire Grandfather Mountain, Phaedra Racine Analysis, Ipads On Sale, Watership Down Mythology, The Glass Cage: How Our Computers Are Changing Us Pdf, Akshay Kumar Son, “the Incredible Elopement Of Lord Peter Wimsey,”, Is Religion The Cause Of War, How To Install Alice, If Film Dvd, Pundt Meaning,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.