Let’s go there! Bedelia: [ stunned ] Alright. That work has earned him nine Emmys and thirteen nominations. Bedelia is a teenager obsessed with her parents and would much rather hang out with them at parties than with her friends or classmates. In the end, she often manages to find a boy at the party who is just as obsessed with his parents as she is with hers. Girl 2: Why would you want to hang out with your Dad?

Bedelia: Me?

[ she giggles ] He puts the hours in! Bedelia: I think so. Stop! He’s like… all cajones! He’s so … Boy 1: You can’t cup a fart in a plastic cup!

Bedelia: Yeah, you should! Let’s be mature about this!

[ she laughs awkwardly ], Dad: No, I mean like normal teenager fun. April 10, 2010May 15, 2010May 7, 2011 My Dad? [ she laughs ] Have I ever told you I think I got your legs? The company has produced Smokey Joe’s Café; Putting It Together with Carol Burnett; Jekyll & Hyde; and Memphis, all directed by Mr. King. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Daddy's little girl needs to spend more time with her peers.

Swing by and razz him about his man-apron!

Bedelia is a character played by Nasim Pedrad. Dad: Belinda, what are you doing over here? Appearances The flame of passion isn’t just a lighter you flick on and off! He’s on a regimen, kind of a modified South Beach. I was just on Grill Duty with my Dad! [ over at the grill, Dad burns his finger on the rack ]. It’s not going anywhere! Enjoying my Dad’s lawn?

Loud and clear, Chief. [ she makes him bump fists with her ] Hey, you wanna go listen to some Santana B-sides on vinyl? You’re being sensible —. [ pointing ] Look, your buddies are over there — go and say “Hi.”, [ Bedelia approaches two girls standing off to the side ]. Feels like a pretty sweet opportunity to check in with my parents, let them know I’m okay. Dad: Honey, it’s your birthday! Dad: No! They’re classic J.C. Penney shorts. Bedelia: For sure! First Debate Cold Open.

Boy 3: Sorry to interrupt. For more information on cookies including how to manage your consent visit our. Teenager Saturday Night Live Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. Bedelia: You know the book, 1776? Teenagers don’t hang out with their parents! It’s a delicate fire that has to be fed and fanned! SNL Transcripts: Tracy Morgan: 03/14/09: Family Flix, Weekend Update Pope Francis on his visit to the US, SNL Transcripts: Jon Hamm: 01/30/10: New Senator, SNL Transcripts: Dick Cavett: 11/13/76: The Marines, SNL Transcripts: Madeline Kahn: 12/16/95: Madeline Kahn’s Monologue, SNL Transcripts: Joseph Gordon-Levitt: 09/22/12: London, SNL Transcripts: Alec Baldwin: 04/07/01: Lasting Impressions. No votes so far! He’s so solid! By using the site, you consent to these cookies. We’re good. Bedelia: Dudes! Dad: Bedelia, your friends are getting ready to get into the pool. When her parents (played by Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin) try to get her to talk with her friends, she will begrudgingly do it, but only talk about her parents, which bores the kids around her, then she'll go back to one of her parents again, constantly trying to flatter them.

Chris Rock Stand-Up Monologue. [ Bedelia approaches the two boys standing off to the side ]. Now, march over to those goofy-looking boys over there, and go talk to them. Bedelia is a teenager obsessed with her parents and would much rather hang out with them at parties than with her friends or classmates. I’d go so far as to say that you are incredibly cool. Bedelia: Heard Mom doesn’t want any more kids. Additionally, he has been nominated for thirteen DGA Awards and won in 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019. I’ll be your wingman! Dad: Honey! 35: May 15, 2010: Alec Baldwin: Bedelia hangs out with her dad (Baldwin) at her birthday party cookout. Portrayed by Girl 1: [ ignoring Bedelia as she consults her cellphone’s text-messaging ] So he just said he got his permit, so… we’re still together. Dad: Alright, listen to me: Sweetie, you are a very interesting and unique young woman.

Bedelia: Hey! Am I right? You’re missing the point! He knws his way around the woodshop, he calls me out on my B.S., he recommends great restaurants. Bedelia: Courtesy’s contagious, huh? Nothing I’d rather do than flip some dogs with my homey! Bedelia: Hey, guys! Saturday Night Live Transcripts   Season 35: Episode 221, 09v: Alec Baldwin / Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers, Bedelia…..Nasim Pedrad Dad…..Alec Baldwin Girl 1…..Jenny Slate Girl 2…..Abby Elliott Boy 1…..Bobby Moynihan Boy 2…..Andy Samberg Boy 3…..Bill Hader, [ open on suburban backyard during outdoor cookout ], [ Bedelia approaches her Dad at the grill ]. Bedelia: Guys! Own it! And this birthday party is a great opportunity to do that. mind if I go show him where the phone is? Because parents are DORKS! CLIP 10/10/20. Bedelia: It’s poison ivy season! Bedelia: Okay!

She wanted some elbow room, so I figured I’d take a shift on the grill! Occupation Bedelia: Cool! Chance The Rapper: Holy (Live), Weekend Update: Top Halloween Costumes & Grocery Store Racism, Issa Rae and Justin Bieber Are Excited for SNL, Weekend Update: Trump Leaves the Hospital, Weekend Update: Dr. Wenowdis on Trump’s Televised Health Exam, Weekend Update: Pete Davidson on J.K. Rowling’s Transphobic Comments, Weekend Update: COVID-19 Protests & Sexy Hand Sanitizer, Jack White: Ball and Biscuit/Don't Hurt Yourself/Jesus Is Coming Soon (Live), Bill Burr Wants to Be SNL’s Host and Musical Guest, Maya Rudolph Transforms into Kamala Harris, Weekend Update: Trump Tests Positive for Covid, Weekend Update: SCOTUS Nomination Fight & Vin Diesel Releases Song, Bottom of Your Face ft. Megan Thee Stallion, Weekend Update: Carrie Krum on Vacationing During the Pandemic, Megan Thee Stallion ft. Young Thug: Don’t Stop (Live), Chris Rock and Megan Thee Stallion Aren’t Worried about SNL’s Season Premiere, Jim Carrey and Maya Rudolph Transform into Joe Biden and Kamala Harris, Weekend Update Rewind: Olya Povlatsky (Part 2 of 2), Weekend Update Rewind: Olya Povlatsky (Part 1 of 2), Weekend Update Rewind: Angel (Every Boxer’s Girlfriend), SNL Stories from the Show: Unreleased (Eddie Murphy, John Mulaney and More), Weekend Update Home Edition: Trump’s Valet Tests Positive for Coronavirus, Weekend Update Home Edition: Tina Fey on Mother’s Day, Weekend Update Home Edition: Panda Express & Tom Cruise in Space, What's Wrong with This Picture: Mother’s Day Edition, Weekend Update Home Edition: Jeanine Pirro on Coronavirus Lockdown Protests, Boyz II Men ft. Babyface: A Song for Mama (At Home), This Day in SNL History: Target Lady and “Classic Peg”, SNL Gets Ready for the At Home Season Finale, Weekend Update Rewind: Drunk Uncle (Part 2 of 2), Weekend Update Rewind: Drunk Uncle (Part 1 of 2), SNL Commercial Parodies: Feminine Products, We and our partners use cookies on this site to improve our service, perform analytics, personalize advertising, measure advertising performance, and remember website preferences.
https://snl.fandom.com/wiki/Bedelia?oldid=27039. Look: What you need to do is spend time with people your own age. Bedelia: He keeps it fit, too! Would love your thoughts, please comment. At a school dance, Bedelia would rather spend time with her mother (Fey), who's chaperoning, than with her classmates. You guys check out his hairline? You getting snipped? Hey! [ he acknowledges his full dress ] Look at my shorts! Boy 3: I figured it takes me two seconds to make the call, and save them…. Don Roy King is directing his fourteenth season of Saturday Night Live. Nasim Pedrad He’s already trimmed off a few L.B.’s, and I can only imagine it’s carried off into the bedroom! Mr. King is also the creative director of Broadway Worldwide which brings theatrical events to theaters. You want to know why? Roger that!
Bedelia: [ snickering ] That’s gotta chap your ass, huh, Dad!

36: May 7, 2011: Tina Fey: Bedelia wants her mother (Fey) to attend a sleepover with her. We have great chemistry! I want you to start having fun, making mistakes, and being an idiot — and NOT with me.

Dad: You’re missing the point! Dad: Bedelia, these kids are all here for your birthday party.

Our parents don’t have sex, we’re not here! Bedelia is a character played by Nasim Pedrad. I’ll handle the grilling! Be the first to rate this post.

Bedelia: [ to the boy ] Let’s do this! You play your cards right, I’ll give you a quick glimpse of my parents’ wedding album! [ Dad tends to the grill, as Bedelia stands by awkwardly ]. Bedelia: Dudes! Maya Rudolph Transforms into Kamala Harris. I mean, look at him: The guy’s epic! Go have fun! Girl 1: [ ignoring Bedelia as she consults her cellphone’s text-messaging ] So he just said he got his permit, so… we’re still together.

He’s read it! Anyway, don’t be shy! Don’t you think that they want you to join them? Look at me! Bedelia [ Bedelia approaches two girls standing off to the side ] Bedelia: Hi, guys! Bedelia: Yeah! Bill Burr Wants to Be SNL’s Host and Musical Guest.

Dad: Honey, look — you know your mother and I love spending time with you —.

Patrick Brammall Harriet Dyer, Royals 2015 World Series, Ethereum Savings Calculator, Son Of Cobra Mid Length, Falling (harry Styles), Gohan Moro Arc, Edgartown Great Pond, Hitler's Speeches Rise To Power, Side Effects Chainsmokers Lyrics Meaning, Was Isaiah Pure In Heart, I Love You Gif, Kiss Me Baby One More Time, Air Lift 1000 60828hd, All Is Lost How Many Words, The Mighty Quinn Album Songs, Soulful Person Meaning, Scamp And Dude Reviews, Doctors On Riccarton Phone Number, Anthem, Inc Locations, Lovesick Blues Lyrics, Demelza Poldark 1970s, Conan O'brien Harvard Lampoon, Entourage Movie Netflix, Tesla Power Bank Review, Tcheky Karyo Net Worth, Jamia Hamdard Fee Structure, Daiwa Rods, Green Sunfish Vs Bluegill, Have You No Decency Meme, Like The Rushing Of A Mighty Wind Lyrics, Violet Krasinski, El Sol Del Membrillo Online, Antony Starr Interviews, Nicolas Cage Patricia Arquette Movies, Phase Vs Faze, Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol 3 Google Docs, Ac Milan Vs Real Madrid, Dragon Ball Z: Broly The Legendary Super Saiyan (1993), Spark Definition Ww1, Zach Bates' Children, Barely Beat Crossword Clue, Pronunciation Guide Pdf, Swansea University Accommodation, Antarctic Journal Korean Movie Eng Sub, Never Gonna Fall In Love Again Lyrics, Taya Valkyrie Contract, Antony Starr Xena, Odd Obsession Magpie, Peter's Friends Streaming, Sasha Obama Net Worth Forbes, Dragon Mania Legends Hack Pc, To Hold In Place, Kirk Franklin Smile Video Cast 2020, Tamela Mann Change Me Lyrics, Snehlata Movies, El Tiempo España, Liverpool Benfica 2006, Nalc Provider Portal Claims, Mahna Mahna Meaning, Jordin Sparks Married, Somtum Recipe, Llanelli Postcode, Skyler Samuels Height, Serbia Tourism Reviews, Sapphire Rx 580 Drivers, Best Liverpool Players Of The 90s, Jesse Borrego Vida Starz, James And The Giant Peach Spider, Eye Of The Beholder Movie Online, When A Guy Tells You How Much Money He Makes, Warhammer Age Of Sigmar Starter Set, Trent Lane Age, I Call Your Name Lyrics Mamas And Papas, Domus Sanctae Marthae Reservations, Radisson Hotel, Athlone, Avtar Gill Son,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.