Randy seemingly defeats him by tossing him in the air and exploding him, but the end of the episode reveals that he's crash-landed, still alive, and in a new cyborg form. Evil Julian and the Sorcerer are similar, both losing their normal selves to the Land of Shadows due to weak will and becoming evil, chaotic beings.

Randy makes an entrance and waits for Howard to show up while he fights with Evil Julian. Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

THIS CONTAINS HEADCANON!

OMG, so many memories!!

Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja is Disney XD animated action/comedy series created by Jed Elinoff and Scott Thomas, a writing duo who previously worked on shows such as Scooby-Doo!

Evil Julian resembles Julian, but the dark purple colors in regular Julian turn white, and Evil Julian has bright blue eyes. MMM I finally made that redraw, my fam.

Evil Julian later returned in the episode "Snow-Klahoma!" A Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja-Kamen Rider[OOO] X-Over Fanfic. By: for.every.yaoilover. Disney Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. For 800 years, Norrisville was protected by a Ninja. He escapes at the end of the fight after being inadvertently injured by nearly all of Howard's wishes. Evil Julian is a tertiary antagonist from the Disney XD series, Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja. Contents . Randy gains the upper hand and gets Evil Julian pinned to the wall, but becomes obsessed with the orb's power in the process. Some old drawings. Your IP: 188.165.220.50 Villains: The Sorcerer • The Sorcerer's Rat • Willem Viceroy • Hannibal McFist • Catfish Booray • Jerry Driscoll • Mac Antfee • The Sorceress • Tengu • NomiRandy • Evil Julian • Krackenstein • Robo-Snake • Robo-Frog • Robo-Lizard • Slaying Mantis • Psycho-Bot • Disciplinarian • Franz Nukid • Jack Hammer • Chessbot 5000 • Chainsaw Werewolves • Snowman Robot • Elf Robots • Rhinosaurus • Punk-Bots • Monk-Bots • Robo-Hooligans • Armor-Dillo • McFist Product Bot • Polar Bear Bot • Shark-Dermanator • Whoopee 2.0 • Amp-Bots • Berserkers • Laser Tag Robots • Cowboy Bots • Assassin Bot • Robo-Hound • Destructo-Bot • P. A. L. • Queen Gabnidine • Blob Monster •, Season Two: "Flume-Igation" • "On the Poolfront" • "Welcome Back Catfish" • "All the Juice That's Fish to Swim" • "Julian's Birthday Surprise" • "True Bromance" • "Unstank My Hart" • "Whoopee 2: The Wrath of Whoopee 2" • "M-M-M-my Bologna" • "Everybody Ninj-along" • "Fudge Factory" • "Best Buds" • "Otto Know Better" • "Brolateral Damage" • "Let the Wonk One In" • "The Curse of Mudfart" • "Shoot First, Ask Questions Laser" • "Ninjception" • 'Happy Hanukkah, Howard Weinerman!" Read and find who is the mysterious partner to help him defeat all evil coming their way.

And I forgot how to ink and color properly.

Howard and Randy run and hide in the shop Howard bought the idol at, at which point Howard drops the idol and they discover it's a power ball. When Evil Julian transforms into a monster, the tails in his tailcoat act as legs with oversized arms.

He stays off to the side while Randy fights The Sorcerer. History Comments Share. Why don’t you take pictures of Julian from “Sorcerer in Love” and “Pranks for Nothing”? overall enjoy some shitty ms paint rc9gn valentines, some free rc9gn pride icons for pride month. Or so he thought. He releases The Sorcerer due to the NinjaNomicon's instructions. RANWARD! It’s been about two years. Nah jk.

His face slightly resembles a skull and is less spidery, and there are three lines underneath each eye.
Follow/Fav Julian x Randy Scars. He tapped Julian's shoulder and motioned towards the living room. He is an evil version of Julian created as a result of him coming into contact with one of the Chaos Pearls. Evil Julian later attacks Randy and reveals that he's really Julian's evil counterpart. During the tug-of-war, an alternate version of Julian appeared, still clutching the bag. House of 1,000 Boogers. Evil Julian tries to fight off Randy, eventually combining himself with one of Viceroy's robots and the power ball. Going crazy, Julian opened a portal to the Land of Shadows, and the unearthly creatures residing within emerged from it. Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja (OC insert) 6 months ago Annamay . ... My name's Levi and yes I hang around with Julian." Evil Julian first appeared in the episode "Julian's Birthday Surprise", when Randy Cunningham brought along a Chaos Pearl to Julian's magic-themed birthday party at the Magic Funporium. He imprisons Willem Viceroy and Hannibal McFist (along with several students) after they show up to try and catch the ninja, apparently having told McFist he didn't need his help. “When will I stop with these posts”, you may ask?

Howard used the Ninja-for-the-Chaos Pearl trading deal, and the creatures released Randy at Julian's command. Evil Julian appears on the season 2 poster, holding a pearl with Randy and Howard inside while grinning maliciously. Sorry it’s a mess xD, Julian being upside down while being a total cutie: Then vs Now. Evil Julian insists that the Sorcerer is far too weak to fight him, though when he attacks The Sorcerer, the latter absorbs his energy into the empty balls around his waist and defeats Evil Julian. Evil Julian's cyborg parts fall off and he returns to his human-like and more Julian-like form. Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja (241) Danny Phantom (53) American Dragon: Jake Long (41) Miraculous Ladybug (14) Ben 10 Series (13) Gravity Falls (11) The Secret Saturdays (11) Kim Possible (Cartoon) (10) Generator Rex (9) Phineas and Ferb (5) Include Characters Randy Cunningham (213) Howard Weinerman (123) Danny Fenton (51) • "Snow-Klahoma!" Cloudflare Ray ID: 5e686bb8ff50d911 When the real Julian can't provide any help he tries to flag down Randy, eventually turning to Howard to find out where Randy is. The funny thing is, I believe this was one of my first pieces with my Cintiq. Levi's a junior and the same height, if not shorter, than Howard. (This time, I’m not making a separate post for any one of these.

Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja characters, https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Evil_Julian?oldid=4276921. He brags about being able to destroy their world before escaping to gather more power still. They’re all so good k QvQ Also I take too much time to post smthng.). He has the ability to change himself into a monster at will and back again, needing no. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. This is how you dress up Julian. Evil Julian is stronger physically than normal Julian, as stated by Randy, and might even possess inhuman strength.

Howard and the real Julian fall from a portal and once The Sorcerer is defeated Julian and Evil Julian slide towards each other involuntarily, causing Evil Julian to tell real Julian to stay away as they reform into the same being, obviously very displeased. Do whatever u want. Evil Julian resembles Julian, but the dark purple colors in regular Julian turn white, and Evil Julian has bright blue eyes. Evil Julian gets blasted out of the pit, and when Randy emerges he attempts to deal a finishing blow to Evil Julian, accidentally hitting Howard. He harasses a shop keeper who sold Howard a "Wishing idol" (actually a regular porcelain cat statue with a power ball inside) and then goes after Howard. Howard and Randy were equally surprised.

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The tails in his tailcoat can regenerate from an attack. Julian in the “Sorcerer in Love” Animatic. I still remember when the Ninja Crew printed and put one of my drawings on their special “FanArt Wall” at their studio. And that’s the story of this post of mine! Julian went after the bag when Randy tossed it into the vortex. Julian (Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja) The Sorcerer; Hannibal McFist; Willem Viceroy; Valentine's Day; Pity Date; Summary. Evil Julian decides to go for Randy instead, resulting in both of them falling down a pit and trying to keep each other at bay. Randy wrapped his scarf around Julian's leg as Julian and the creatures grasped the bag. Randy has enough to deal with during the time of year when rejection and humiliation run most rampant, but Julian's confession of affection is more than he can handle. Later, Evil Cyborg Julian reappears, disguised in a cloak. Le Brain: You know? Cartoons Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja. No. Evil Julian sicks a monster from the Land of Shadows at Randy, still trying to gather power. I just kept adding characters and wouldn’t stop. i’m super duper mega proud of this tbh, More RC9GN characters in Tsum Tsum version . Nothing special, just Randy and his friend going on a short yet simple date.
Tia Mann Engaged, Coal Miner Daughter Accuracy, Lady Jane Movie Quotes, Pupil Antonym, Red Brick Universities, Watch The Perfect Storm, Hitler's Speeches Rise To Power, Kickapoo Reservation, Soul Mortal Girlfriend, The Tingler Trailer, Skyler Samuels Height, Synopsis In A Sentence, La Pecora Bianca Nomad Midtown, Slovakia Cities, Hammond Stadium Covid-19, An Empress And The Warriors Full Movie English Subtitles, Hexer Dictionary, Syrup 2 Lyrics, Firestone Air Bags, Bronson Heart Attack Bpm, Nat Wolff Net Worth, Hottest Day In Sydney, Sympathy For Lady Vengeance 123movies, Cashelmara Mansion, How To Survive A Real Life Purge, Frances Shea Death, Home And Family Cancelled 2020, Daava 2019 Movie Cast, The Children's Hour Act 3 Summary, Garth Brooks Second Wife, How She Moves Indu, Yes And No In Arabic, Grimm Season 6 Episode 3, Hit Parade Nba, Pullman Sleeping Car For Sale, Derby County Fixtures On Sky, Ipad Mini 2 16gb Release Date, Cteen Choice Awards 2020 Vote, American Institute For Conservation Salt Lake City, Derry Girls Netflix, Taken 2 Full Movie Online, Andy Karl Net Worth, Tu Chor Main Sipahi Bol O Gori, Best Job Apps 2019, Pennant Flag History, The Wind-up Bird Chronicle Genre, Ethereum Investment Calculator, List Of English Place Names With Counterintuitive Pronunciations, 90's R&b Wikipedia, Fishing Tackle Courtenay Bc, Poirot'' Third Girl Cast, Poodle Springs Pdf, Safelight Artinya, Afternoon Tea Menu, The Princesse De Cleves Pdf, Dolly Parton Diet One Week, From Vorkuta With Wtf, Gautam Govinda Cast, Chinese Flag Minecraft Banner, Brian Hall Footballer, Airbnb Ipo Timeline, Opera News Lite, Grateful Dead Best Songs, Maurice Place, " />

Was streaming with my friend and she loves Julian so much. Randy snaps out of his power craze, and while Howard recovers quickly he becomes possessed when he drinks from a canteen of contaminated water. randy ninja undertale x rc9gn idk anymore nomicon book Randy goes out to fight Julian and nearly loses before Howard keeps Evil Julian at bay by using up the power ball's wish magic, which results in several dozen crates and a truck ramming into Evil Julian. Today but 6 years ago, Randy Cunningham; 9th Grade Ninja first aired on DisneyXD. Another way to prevent getting this page in the future is to use Privacy Pass. Add a photo to this gallery. When the Norrisville Ninja tries to stab Shadow Julian's hat, the hat does not break. Sorry I do not have any good camera out there. Evil Julian reappears in "Mastermind of Disastermind", speaking to the real Julian through a bathroom mirror and asking him where he may find the power ball. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Evil cyborg Julian tries to attack Howard and steal the idol as Howard keeps wishing on it to try and keep Randy from losing the fight.
Randy seemingly defeats him by tossing him in the air and exploding him, but the end of the episode reveals that he's crash-landed, still alive, and in a new cyborg form. Evil Julian and the Sorcerer are similar, both losing their normal selves to the Land of Shadows due to weak will and becoming evil, chaotic beings.

Randy makes an entrance and waits for Howard to show up while he fights with Evil Julian. Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

THIS CONTAINS HEADCANON!

OMG, so many memories!!

Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja is Disney XD animated action/comedy series created by Jed Elinoff and Scott Thomas, a writing duo who previously worked on shows such as Scooby-Doo!

Evil Julian resembles Julian, but the dark purple colors in regular Julian turn white, and Evil Julian has bright blue eyes. MMM I finally made that redraw, my fam.

Evil Julian later returned in the episode "Snow-Klahoma!" A Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja-Kamen Rider[OOO] X-Over Fanfic. By: for.every.yaoilover. Disney Wiki is a FANDOM Movies Community. For 800 years, Norrisville was protected by a Ninja. He escapes at the end of the fight after being inadvertently injured by nearly all of Howard's wishes. Evil Julian is a tertiary antagonist from the Disney XD series, Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja. Contents . Randy gains the upper hand and gets Evil Julian pinned to the wall, but becomes obsessed with the orb's power in the process. Some old drawings. Your IP: 188.165.220.50 Villains: The Sorcerer • The Sorcerer's Rat • Willem Viceroy • Hannibal McFist • Catfish Booray • Jerry Driscoll • Mac Antfee • The Sorceress • Tengu • NomiRandy • Evil Julian • Krackenstein • Robo-Snake • Robo-Frog • Robo-Lizard • Slaying Mantis • Psycho-Bot • Disciplinarian • Franz Nukid • Jack Hammer • Chessbot 5000 • Chainsaw Werewolves • Snowman Robot • Elf Robots • Rhinosaurus • Punk-Bots • Monk-Bots • Robo-Hooligans • Armor-Dillo • McFist Product Bot • Polar Bear Bot • Shark-Dermanator • Whoopee 2.0 • Amp-Bots • Berserkers • Laser Tag Robots • Cowboy Bots • Assassin Bot • Robo-Hound • Destructo-Bot • P. A. L. • Queen Gabnidine • Blob Monster •, Season Two: "Flume-Igation" • "On the Poolfront" • "Welcome Back Catfish" • "All the Juice That's Fish to Swim" • "Julian's Birthday Surprise" • "True Bromance" • "Unstank My Hart" • "Whoopee 2: The Wrath of Whoopee 2" • "M-M-M-my Bologna" • "Everybody Ninj-along" • "Fudge Factory" • "Best Buds" • "Otto Know Better" • "Brolateral Damage" • "Let the Wonk One In" • "The Curse of Mudfart" • "Shoot First, Ask Questions Laser" • "Ninjception" • 'Happy Hanukkah, Howard Weinerman!" Read and find who is the mysterious partner to help him defeat all evil coming their way.

And I forgot how to ink and color properly.

Howard and Randy run and hide in the shop Howard bought the idol at, at which point Howard drops the idol and they discover it's a power ball. When Evil Julian transforms into a monster, the tails in his tailcoat act as legs with oversized arms.

He stays off to the side while Randy fights The Sorcerer. History Comments Share. Why don’t you take pictures of Julian from “Sorcerer in Love” and “Pranks for Nothing”? overall enjoy some shitty ms paint rc9gn valentines, some free rc9gn pride icons for pride month. Or so he thought. He releases The Sorcerer due to the NinjaNomicon's instructions. RANWARD! It’s been about two years. Nah jk.

His face slightly resembles a skull and is less spidery, and there are three lines underneath each eye.
Follow/Fav Julian x Randy Scars. He tapped Julian's shoulder and motioned towards the living room. He is an evil version of Julian created as a result of him coming into contact with one of the Chaos Pearls. Evil Julian later attacks Randy and reveals that he's really Julian's evil counterpart. During the tug-of-war, an alternate version of Julian appeared, still clutching the bag. House of 1,000 Boogers. Evil Julian tries to fight off Randy, eventually combining himself with one of Viceroy's robots and the power ball. Going crazy, Julian opened a portal to the Land of Shadows, and the unearthly creatures residing within emerged from it. Randy Cunningham 9th Grade Ninja (OC insert) 6 months ago Annamay . ... My name's Levi and yes I hang around with Julian." Evil Julian first appeared in the episode "Julian's Birthday Surprise", when Randy Cunningham brought along a Chaos Pearl to Julian's magic-themed birthday party at the Magic Funporium. He imprisons Willem Viceroy and Hannibal McFist (along with several students) after they show up to try and catch the ninja, apparently having told McFist he didn't need his help. “When will I stop with these posts”, you may ask?

Howard used the Ninja-for-the-Chaos Pearl trading deal, and the creatures released Randy at Julian's command. Evil Julian appears on the season 2 poster, holding a pearl with Randy and Howard inside while grinning maliciously. Sorry it’s a mess xD, Julian being upside down while being a total cutie: Then vs Now. Evil Julian insists that the Sorcerer is far too weak to fight him, though when he attacks The Sorcerer, the latter absorbs his energy into the empty balls around his waist and defeats Evil Julian. Evil Julian's cyborg parts fall off and he returns to his human-like and more Julian-like form. Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja (241) Danny Phantom (53) American Dragon: Jake Long (41) Miraculous Ladybug (14) Ben 10 Series (13) Gravity Falls (11) The Secret Saturdays (11) Kim Possible (Cartoon) (10) Generator Rex (9) Phineas and Ferb (5) Include Characters Randy Cunningham (213) Howard Weinerman (123) Danny Fenton (51) • "Snow-Klahoma!" Cloudflare Ray ID: 5e686bb8ff50d911 When the real Julian can't provide any help he tries to flag down Randy, eventually turning to Howard to find out where Randy is. The funny thing is, I believe this was one of my first pieces with my Cintiq. Levi's a junior and the same height, if not shorter, than Howard. (This time, I’m not making a separate post for any one of these.

Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja characters, https://disney.fandom.com/wiki/Evil_Julian?oldid=4276921. He brags about being able to destroy their world before escaping to gather more power still. They’re all so good k QvQ Also I take too much time to post smthng.). He has the ability to change himself into a monster at will and back again, needing no. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. This is how you dress up Julian. Evil Julian is stronger physically than normal Julian, as stated by Randy, and might even possess inhuman strength.

Howard and the real Julian fall from a portal and once The Sorcerer is defeated Julian and Evil Julian slide towards each other involuntarily, causing Evil Julian to tell real Julian to stay away as they reform into the same being, obviously very displeased. Do whatever u want. Evil Julian resembles Julian, but the dark purple colors in regular Julian turn white, and Evil Julian has bright blue eyes. Evil Julian gets blasted out of the pit, and when Randy emerges he attempts to deal a finishing blow to Evil Julian, accidentally hitting Howard. He harasses a shop keeper who sold Howard a "Wishing idol" (actually a regular porcelain cat statue with a power ball inside) and then goes after Howard. Howard and Randy were equally surprised.

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. The tails in his tailcoat can regenerate from an attack. Julian in the “Sorcerer in Love” Animatic. I still remember when the Ninja Crew printed and put one of my drawings on their special “FanArt Wall” at their studio. And that’s the story of this post of mine! Julian went after the bag when Randy tossed it into the vortex. Julian (Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja) The Sorcerer; Hannibal McFist; Willem Viceroy; Valentine's Day; Pity Date; Summary. Evil Julian decides to go for Randy instead, resulting in both of them falling down a pit and trying to keep each other at bay. Randy wrapped his scarf around Julian's leg as Julian and the creatures grasped the bag. Randy has enough to deal with during the time of year when rejection and humiliation run most rampant, but Julian's confession of affection is more than he can handle. Later, Evil Cyborg Julian reappears, disguised in a cloak. Le Brain: You know? Cartoons Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja. No. Evil Julian sicks a monster from the Land of Shadows at Randy, still trying to gather power. I just kept adding characters and wouldn’t stop. i’m super duper mega proud of this tbh, More RC9GN characters in Tsum Tsum version . Nothing special, just Randy and his friend going on a short yet simple date.

Tia Mann Engaged, Coal Miner Daughter Accuracy, Lady Jane Movie Quotes, Pupil Antonym, Red Brick Universities, Watch The Perfect Storm, Hitler's Speeches Rise To Power, Kickapoo Reservation, Soul Mortal Girlfriend, The Tingler Trailer, Skyler Samuels Height, Synopsis In A Sentence, La Pecora Bianca Nomad Midtown, Slovakia Cities, Hammond Stadium Covid-19, An Empress And The Warriors Full Movie English Subtitles, Hexer Dictionary, Syrup 2 Lyrics, Firestone Air Bags, Bronson Heart Attack Bpm, Nat Wolff Net Worth, Hottest Day In Sydney, Sympathy For Lady Vengeance 123movies, Cashelmara Mansion, How To Survive A Real Life Purge, Frances Shea Death, Home And Family Cancelled 2020, Daava 2019 Movie Cast, The Children's Hour Act 3 Summary, Garth Brooks Second Wife, How She Moves Indu, Yes And No In Arabic, Grimm Season 6 Episode 3, Hit Parade Nba, Pullman Sleeping Car For Sale, Derby County Fixtures On Sky, Ipad Mini 2 16gb Release Date, Cteen Choice Awards 2020 Vote, American Institute For Conservation Salt Lake City, Derry Girls Netflix, Taken 2 Full Movie Online, Andy Karl Net Worth, Tu Chor Main Sipahi Bol O Gori, Best Job Apps 2019, Pennant Flag History, The Wind-up Bird Chronicle Genre, Ethereum Investment Calculator, List Of English Place Names With Counterintuitive Pronunciations, 90's R&b Wikipedia, Fishing Tackle Courtenay Bc, Poirot'' Third Girl Cast, Poodle Springs Pdf, Safelight Artinya, Afternoon Tea Menu, The Princesse De Cleves Pdf, Dolly Parton Diet One Week, From Vorkuta With Wtf, Gautam Govinda Cast, Chinese Flag Minecraft Banner, Brian Hall Footballer, Airbnb Ipo Timeline, Opera News Lite, Grateful Dead Best Songs, Maurice Place,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.