She is unpredictable, and realistic (to me at least, and her place in her World makes sense.) It is not perfect but that will be discussed a bit later. Lecoj03 chapter 10 . [Ritualistic murder, assisted suicide, suicide. Mobile site. In the beginning, I wasn't too sure about whether it would be my kind of book or not. The Prince is basically a child and I don’t know what she sees in him. Then the problems would be gone. Alaya Johnson graduated from Columbia University in 2004 with a BA in East Asian Languages and Cultures. We don't have any reviews for My Summer Prince. He will reign for a year, rockstar and figurehead, and then he will select the new queen as he dies. Did I watch this because Marina and Lauren were in it? The Edgemerians (Edgemerish?) Supposedly he could pick a different queen, but they always arrange it so the same woman gets a second term. For one thing, the plot and the crises depend on art: music, painting, structures made of light, composition, and sound. Our teenage girl heroine achieves various pitches of quivering emotion about all of this.

© Letterboxd Limited. March 1st 2013 Reviews for My Summer Prince; pokemon-35055 chapter 10 . It hits my buttons left and right. My Summer Prince (2016) directed by Peter Sullivan. Marina Sirtis’ counseling skills are still intergalactic. Need another excuse to treat yourself to a new book this week? Ok, my cousin Darya is in it and she is married to Neal, the piano and keyboard player and one of the original founding members of none other than REO Speedwagon! I finished this book on the plane to a children's literature conference, and have been sitting with it for a while.

Again, it's a cheesy rom-com and the main couple was on point serving me some much-needed cuteness. PR crisis manager Deidre and her assistant Mandy fly in when rebellious royal Prince Colin is arrested in small-town Idaho. She is unpredictable, and realistic (to me at least, and her place in her World makes sense.) But June sees more to Enki than amber eyes and a lethal samba. I usually like these Hallmark films with royals, but this one was quite boring. Photo Gallery. 2016 There is some kind of summer king every five years, alternating between sun and moon so each of those is on a ten year cycle. Apart from being a Prince and having loads of money of course. The movie features Taylor Cole, Jack Turner, Lauren Holly, and many others in the lead role. This is a tale of death and kings, of queens and machines, of youth and love, of war and peace.
Best movie ever! He is HRH Colin the Crown Prince of Edgemere (they never go into specifics about where this country that sounds like a town is) and he’s rebellious and lonely. Her voice was so brilliantly constructed that I finis. Hallmark sugar 5 May 2019. I quite enjoyed this. Once my eyes grazed over the first words that composed the first line of the book I was sucked in. if I don't get the opportunity to see Palmares Tres on the big screen, I hope that at least there will eventually be fanart of it. URL. I'm not trying to be profound, I know you'll understand. This book is no less than stunning in nearly every way - a luscious, almost decadent read of a future city in a pyramid, with almost something for everyone, including magical realism, cyberpunk and sci-fi, a crazy mix of South American/Cuban-Afro and Japanese cultures.

Once my eyes grazed over the first words that composed the first line of the book I was sucked in. Well, on the Hallmark channel anyway! That said, it didn’t keep my attention as well as I’d have liked and the accents were awful. To see what your friends thought of this book. I hope you aren't dead...*sweat drops* I will cry like for days if it's true:( Anyways I love how Fate is mature at a early age, but I'm sad that she doesn't really have a happy childhood with the intelligence she obtains. Maybe. 2 stars just for REO Speedwagon's: "Keep On Loving You" plaing throughout. My Summer Prince (2016) ← Back to main.

It also has a great cast line-up to bring the story alive. I find it hilarious that they did a knockoff of The Christmas Prince (or similar) by just switching time of year. There is some kind of summer king every five years, alternating between sun and moon so each of those is on a ten year cycle. Felt weird to see it used in a film but it was a stunning background for the film. Therefore, I will keep it short and simple on what I liked and didn't like. Well, it is!

Join the Community. I know very little about Brazilian culture so I have no idea of the story's accuracy. Love on Harbor Island.

my recomendations for people i hate or people who hate me. The lush city of Palmares Tres shimmers with tech and tradition, with screaming gossip casters and practiced politicians. She sees a fellow artist. Every Hallmark Movie Ever including, Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, Hallmark Movies Now, and Hallmark Hall of Fame. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. It has Marina Sirtis in it so at least I can pretend like I'm watching one of the less good episodes of Star Trek TNG. She lives in New York City. The visuality of this narrative almost made me long to immerse myself in this world. © Hallmark ChannelHallmark ChannelHallmark Channelif ((CCr == 'que')||(CCr == 'qc')) {document.getElementById("copycompanyqc").style.display="inline";} else if ((CCr.length == 3)||(CCr == 'nl')||(CCr == 'pe')||(CCr == 'ns')||(CCr == 'nb')||(CCr == 'qc')||(CCr == 'on')||(CCr == 'mb')||(CCr == 'sk')||(CCr == 'ab')||(CCr == 'bc')||(CCr == 'yt')||(CCr == 'nt')||(CCr == 'nu')) {document.getElementById("copycompanycan").style.display="inline";} else {document.getElementById("copycompanyus").style.display="inline";}, Jeffrey Schenck, Peter Sullivan, Topher Payne. This has all the usual features: Predictable storyline Bad dialogue (where do you keep your ketchup?) When a prince, and heir to the throne, finds himself in some hot water for his partying ways, the royal family decides to hire a top notch PR consultant to work with him. Login to write a review. Refresh and try again. Enki, the man June loves, is a Summer King or a Moon Prince (i'm not entirely sure what the difference is, since the author was never very clear), but he was definitely never a summer prince.

Here's everything you need to know about filming location of But her dreams of fame become something more when she meets Enki, the bold new Summer King. The Basics. This sounds overbaked, and it kinda is, but you've gotta go with it. In order to fully give my thoughts on this book, I am going to have to write about major plot points, so a warning... spoilers are ahead! Directed by Peter Sullivan. ‎My Summer Prince (2016) directed by Peter Sullivan • Reviews, film + cast • Letterboxd I guess all Hallmark movies are seasonably based. More From The Movie. Review of My Summer Prince. Brazil, centuries after the apocalypse, a young man is elected summer king. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.

When Mandy asks for more responsibility, she is immediately put down by Deidre. So yeah!

Best Movie Ever!

I love a rubbish romcom. Film data from TMDb. Check out lisafordeay's 6/10 review of "My Summer Prince" Oscars Best Picture Winners Best Picture Winners Golden Globes Emmys San Diego Comic-Con New York Comic-Con Sundance Film Festival Toronto Int'l Film Festival Awards Central Festival Central All Events

by Arthur A. Levine / Scholastic. I picked this up a bit randomly and was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I will not do a full thought-out review for this movie or movies similar because I watch these for pure fun. Not sure when I'll rewrite it yet. She is a PR minion to Lauren Holly, who gets struck down with chicken pox so she has the wrangle the Prince and rehabilitate his image ... and his heart of course! Watch a preview for the Hallmark Channel original movie, "My Summer Prince" starring Taylor Cole, Jack Turner and Marina Sirtis. “The past stands in the path of the future, knowing it will be crushed.”, National Book Award Nominee for Young People’s Literature (2013), Locus Award Nominee for Best Young Adult Book (2014), CYBILS Award for Young Adult Speculative Fiction (2013), See all 5 questions about The Summer Prince…, (PBT Horizons) The Summer Prince by Alaya Dawn Johnson - 4 stars, SOLVED.
Summer Nights 2020. It is complex, emotionally rich and exquisitely detailed. I absolutely love the protagonist because of her imperfections, her liberated personality and her relationships. My Summer Prince is a 2016 released film helmed by Peter Sullivan. Movie information, genre, rating, running time, photos, trailer, synopsis and user reviews. June lives in Palmares Três, a city in a futuristic Brazil that considers itself the most beautiful city in the world. GREAT, WHEN DO I MOVE THERE? This is ok.

This is a tale of death and kings, of queens and machines, of youth and love, of war and peace. Full review is up on the blog so go check it out! June wants to make art. The setting and setup are the real juice of this story: a matriarchal city-state where succession of power involves the ritual murder of young men.

I don't normally do this for any book, but I'm going to remove my review and try to do a rewrite of it because my wording on my issues with this book was poor and I think I can do a better job of explicating what I found wrong with this novel. Savannah Meyer, Jeffrey Schenck Barry Barnholtz Zelma Kiwi, Peter Sullivan Jeffrey Schenck Topher Payne, Mayor Entertainment Hybrid Starz Productions, 84 mins   Below, take a look at some of the bios of My Summer Prince‘s biggest stars, according to Hallmark Channel.
Annie Ross Superman, Tim Drake Batman Beyond, Summer Skin Fortnite, What Streaming Service Has 47 Ronin, Burning Bright Online, Legend Book 2 Pdf, Wow Gospel 2011 Songs, Saint Etienne Tiger Bay -- Tapestry, Bronko Nagurski Trophy Watchlist, Celebration Of Life What To Wear, Life Of Galileo Characters, Mark Blankfield Net Worth, 12 Strong Book Pdf, Michael Jackson: The Life Of An Icon Watch Online, Usssa Pride, Rango 2, Frenchman's Creek Cornwall, Stalag 17 Remake, Jayne Meadows Wikipedia, Word Feast, Night School Trailer Song, Crimson Tide Song Lyrics, Liverpool Vs Real Madrid Statistics, Smithsonian Museum Tickets, Bujin Deck Legacy Of The Duelist, Quotes For All Occasions, Dim Sum Funeral Ending, Singing Hills Phenomenon China, Darkseid Son, Hersey Hawkins 2k20, Ever After On Amazon Prime, Nomad Base Station Hub Apple Watch Edition, Lord Let Your Light Shine On Us Sheet Music, Forza Horizon 4, Is There A Penneys In Athlone, Oscar Health Reviews, Khuda Gawah Cast, Bait Film Budget, Dead Body Movie Emraan Hashmi, Bulgaria Population, Watch Dodgeball Full Movie 123movies, Best Neo Wallet, Maurice Place, The Butterfly's Tongue Movie Summary, Lady And The Tramp 2 Villain, Talking To Myself Robert Greene, Baby Toby Labyrinth Outfit, Afternoon Tea Menu, Pupil Antonym, Legend Of The Fist The Return Of Chen Zhen Dual Audio 480p, Beyond The Lens Pigeon Forge, Spitze Ballerinas, Distinguished Gentleman Attire, Harta Iasi Google Maps, The Blind Side Characters, Taye Diggs House Selling Sunset, Daria Reboot Cancelled, Jalla Jalaluhu Arabic, What Happens To George Warleggan In Poldark Books, Pd James Net Worth, Pope Francis One Lung, Freaks Sequel, Characteristics Of Nocturnal Animals, Barbie Princess Charm School Games, Jil Sander Uk, Elar Char Adhyay Pdf, Election Day 2021 Date, Frenchmans Reserve Country Club, Vipin Sharma Wife, Bartok The Magnificent Ludmilla Song, I Hope You're Happy Now Chords No Capo, Clearwater Threshers Promotions, Coal Mining Documentary Netflix, Swami Vivekananda, Travel Channel Renewed Shows 2020, Jamia Hamdard Fee Structure, Flask Admin Dashboard Template, Book Trust, Shaun The Sheep Movie 3, Claude-michel Schönberg, Pokémon 3: The Movie Characters, " />

"The Summer Prince" is definitely one of my favorite books of 2013 so far because of its delicate yet bold storytelling, and because o. Alright to pass a few hours but not the best. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google privacy policy and terms of service apply. Welcome back. I could not look away from such a beautiful story that painted people of color brilliantly. The summer Prince is set in a futuristic Brazil, in a city named Palmares Tres. I have so many bones to pick with this book, but I'd do my best to start at the beginning. "The Summer Prince" is definitely one of my favorite books of 2013 so far because of its delicate yet bold storytelling, and because of Johnson's brave portrayal of a future society where who you love doesn't matter, unless it's the Summer King - doomed to die each year so that the Queendom may continue. But her dreams of fame become something more when she meets Enki, the bold new Summer King. We've got you covered with the buzziest new releases of the day. The…. And then a "sun king" every five years, or every ten years? Check out photos from the set of "My Summer Prince" Meet the Stars. Click here to login or here to sign up. My Thoughts: I just want to thank Netgalley and Arthur A. Levine books for letting me review an eARC of this book. I could not look away from such a beautiful story that painted people of color brilliantly. But when Deidre faces her own fiasco, Mandy finds herself with unexpected opportunities. This movie had about 10 percent more charm, personality, and humor than a typical Hallmark movie, so it was more enjoyable than it had any right to be. it was absolutely lame and the prince was so strange and all their accents were awful! Made by fans in Auckland, New Zealand. IMDb Mandy Cooper (Taylor Cole) is a hard working assistant to New York PR guru Deidre Kelly (Lauren Holly). But the young have even less power in a world where people live to be hundreds of years old. In the midst of this vibrant metropolis, June Costa creates art that's sure to make her legendary. 7/31/2015. I don’t really get why she didn’t just tell him her real name and I didn’t realise she was supposed to have changed her accent. [I'm having trouble with the typical "summer king" timeline of events... Is there a summer king every year? For the meantime, let’s just savour the fact that this book exists. And, while The Summer Prince was different, it was a good, enjoyable kind of different. Attractive cast members All the cheese. My Summer Prince (2016 TV Movie) 5 /10. My enjoyment for this novel grew with the more that I read. Her troubled relationship with her mother reflects exactly the troubled relationship I go through with my own mother. Preview - My Summer Prince.

She is unpredictable, and realistic (to me at least, and her place in her World makes sense.) It is not perfect but that will be discussed a bit later. Lecoj03 chapter 10 . [Ritualistic murder, assisted suicide, suicide. Mobile site. In the beginning, I wasn't too sure about whether it would be my kind of book or not. The Prince is basically a child and I don’t know what she sees in him. Then the problems would be gone. Alaya Johnson graduated from Columbia University in 2004 with a BA in East Asian Languages and Cultures. We don't have any reviews for My Summer Prince. He will reign for a year, rockstar and figurehead, and then he will select the new queen as he dies. Did I watch this because Marina and Lauren were in it? The Edgemerians (Edgemerish?) Supposedly he could pick a different queen, but they always arrange it so the same woman gets a second term. For one thing, the plot and the crises depend on art: music, painting, structures made of light, composition, and sound. Our teenage girl heroine achieves various pitches of quivering emotion about all of this.

© Letterboxd Limited. March 1st 2013 Reviews for My Summer Prince; pokemon-35055 chapter 10 . It hits my buttons left and right. My Summer Prince (2016) directed by Peter Sullivan. Marina Sirtis’ counseling skills are still intergalactic. Need another excuse to treat yourself to a new book this week? Ok, my cousin Darya is in it and she is married to Neal, the piano and keyboard player and one of the original founding members of none other than REO Speedwagon! I finished this book on the plane to a children's literature conference, and have been sitting with it for a while.

Again, it's a cheesy rom-com and the main couple was on point serving me some much-needed cuteness. PR crisis manager Deidre and her assistant Mandy fly in when rebellious royal Prince Colin is arrested in small-town Idaho. She is unpredictable, and realistic (to me at least, and her place in her World makes sense.) But June sees more to Enki than amber eyes and a lethal samba. I usually like these Hallmark films with royals, but this one was quite boring. Photo Gallery. 2016 There is some kind of summer king every five years, alternating between sun and moon so each of those is on a ten year cycle. Apart from being a Prince and having loads of money of course. The movie features Taylor Cole, Jack Turner, Lauren Holly, and many others in the lead role. This is a tale of death and kings, of queens and machines, of youth and love, of war and peace.
Best movie ever! He is HRH Colin the Crown Prince of Edgemere (they never go into specifics about where this country that sounds like a town is) and he’s rebellious and lonely. Her voice was so brilliantly constructed that I finis. Hallmark sugar 5 May 2019. I quite enjoyed this. Once my eyes grazed over the first words that composed the first line of the book I was sucked in. if I don't get the opportunity to see Palmares Tres on the big screen, I hope that at least there will eventually be fanart of it. URL. I'm not trying to be profound, I know you'll understand. This book is no less than stunning in nearly every way - a luscious, almost decadent read of a future city in a pyramid, with almost something for everyone, including magical realism, cyberpunk and sci-fi, a crazy mix of South American/Cuban-Afro and Japanese cultures.

Once my eyes grazed over the first words that composed the first line of the book I was sucked in. Well, on the Hallmark channel anyway! That said, it didn’t keep my attention as well as I’d have liked and the accents were awful. To see what your friends thought of this book. I hope you aren't dead...*sweat drops* I will cry like for days if it's true:( Anyways I love how Fate is mature at a early age, but I'm sad that she doesn't really have a happy childhood with the intelligence she obtains. Maybe. 2 stars just for REO Speedwagon's: "Keep On Loving You" plaing throughout. My Summer Prince (2016) ← Back to main.

It also has a great cast line-up to bring the story alive. I find it hilarious that they did a knockoff of The Christmas Prince (or similar) by just switching time of year. There is some kind of summer king every five years, alternating between sun and moon so each of those is on a ten year cycle. Felt weird to see it used in a film but it was a stunning background for the film. Therefore, I will keep it short and simple on what I liked and didn't like. Well, it is!

Join the Community. I know very little about Brazilian culture so I have no idea of the story's accuracy. Love on Harbor Island.

my recomendations for people i hate or people who hate me. The lush city of Palmares Tres shimmers with tech and tradition, with screaming gossip casters and practiced politicians. She sees a fellow artist. Every Hallmark Movie Ever including, Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Movies and Mysteries, Hallmark Movies Now, and Hallmark Hall of Fame. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. It has Marina Sirtis in it so at least I can pretend like I'm watching one of the less good episodes of Star Trek TNG. She lives in New York City. The visuality of this narrative almost made me long to immerse myself in this world. © Hallmark ChannelHallmark ChannelHallmark Channelif ((CCr == 'que')||(CCr == 'qc')) {document.getElementById("copycompanyqc").style.display="inline";} else if ((CCr.length == 3)||(CCr == 'nl')||(CCr == 'pe')||(CCr == 'ns')||(CCr == 'nb')||(CCr == 'qc')||(CCr == 'on')||(CCr == 'mb')||(CCr == 'sk')||(CCr == 'ab')||(CCr == 'bc')||(CCr == 'yt')||(CCr == 'nt')||(CCr == 'nu')) {document.getElementById("copycompanycan").style.display="inline";} else {document.getElementById("copycompanyus").style.display="inline";}, Jeffrey Schenck, Peter Sullivan, Topher Payne. This has all the usual features: Predictable storyline Bad dialogue (where do you keep your ketchup?) When a prince, and heir to the throne, finds himself in some hot water for his partying ways, the royal family decides to hire a top notch PR consultant to work with him. Login to write a review. Refresh and try again. Enki, the man June loves, is a Summer King or a Moon Prince (i'm not entirely sure what the difference is, since the author was never very clear), but he was definitely never a summer prince.

Here's everything you need to know about filming location of But her dreams of fame become something more when she meets Enki, the bold new Summer King. The Basics. This sounds overbaked, and it kinda is, but you've gotta go with it. In order to fully give my thoughts on this book, I am going to have to write about major plot points, so a warning... spoilers are ahead! Directed by Peter Sullivan. ‎My Summer Prince (2016) directed by Peter Sullivan • Reviews, film + cast • Letterboxd I guess all Hallmark movies are seasonably based. More From The Movie. Review of My Summer Prince. Brazil, centuries after the apocalypse, a young man is elected summer king. Goodreads helps you keep track of books you want to read.

When Mandy asks for more responsibility, she is immediately put down by Deidre. So yeah!

Best Movie Ever!

I love a rubbish romcom. Film data from TMDb. Check out lisafordeay's 6/10 review of "My Summer Prince" Oscars Best Picture Winners Best Picture Winners Golden Globes Emmys San Diego Comic-Con New York Comic-Con Sundance Film Festival Toronto Int'l Film Festival Awards Central Festival Central All Events

by Arthur A. Levine / Scholastic. I picked this up a bit randomly and was surprised at how much I enjoyed it. I will not do a full thought-out review for this movie or movies similar because I watch these for pure fun. Not sure when I'll rewrite it yet. She is a PR minion to Lauren Holly, who gets struck down with chicken pox so she has the wrangle the Prince and rehabilitate his image ... and his heart of course! Watch a preview for the Hallmark Channel original movie, "My Summer Prince" starring Taylor Cole, Jack Turner and Marina Sirtis. “The past stands in the path of the future, knowing it will be crushed.”, National Book Award Nominee for Young People’s Literature (2013), Locus Award Nominee for Best Young Adult Book (2014), CYBILS Award for Young Adult Speculative Fiction (2013), See all 5 questions about The Summer Prince…, (PBT Horizons) The Summer Prince by Alaya Dawn Johnson - 4 stars, SOLVED.
Summer Nights 2020. It is complex, emotionally rich and exquisitely detailed. I absolutely love the protagonist because of her imperfections, her liberated personality and her relationships. My Summer Prince is a 2016 released film helmed by Peter Sullivan. Movie information, genre, rating, running time, photos, trailer, synopsis and user reviews. June lives in Palmares Três, a city in a futuristic Brazil that considers itself the most beautiful city in the world. GREAT, WHEN DO I MOVE THERE? This is ok.

This is a tale of death and kings, of queens and machines, of youth and love, of war and peace. Full review is up on the blog so go check it out! June wants to make art. The setting and setup are the real juice of this story: a matriarchal city-state where succession of power involves the ritual murder of young men.

I don't normally do this for any book, but I'm going to remove my review and try to do a rewrite of it because my wording on my issues with this book was poor and I think I can do a better job of explicating what I found wrong with this novel. Savannah Meyer, Jeffrey Schenck Barry Barnholtz Zelma Kiwi, Peter Sullivan Jeffrey Schenck Topher Payne, Mayor Entertainment Hybrid Starz Productions, 84 mins   Below, take a look at some of the bios of My Summer Prince‘s biggest stars, according to Hallmark Channel.

Annie Ross Superman, Tim Drake Batman Beyond, Summer Skin Fortnite, What Streaming Service Has 47 Ronin, Burning Bright Online, Legend Book 2 Pdf, Wow Gospel 2011 Songs, Saint Etienne Tiger Bay -- Tapestry, Bronko Nagurski Trophy Watchlist, Celebration Of Life What To Wear, Life Of Galileo Characters, Mark Blankfield Net Worth, 12 Strong Book Pdf, Michael Jackson: The Life Of An Icon Watch Online, Usssa Pride, Rango 2, Frenchman's Creek Cornwall, Stalag 17 Remake, Jayne Meadows Wikipedia, Word Feast, Night School Trailer Song, Crimson Tide Song Lyrics, Liverpool Vs Real Madrid Statistics, Smithsonian Museum Tickets, Bujin Deck Legacy Of The Duelist, Quotes For All Occasions, Dim Sum Funeral Ending, Singing Hills Phenomenon China, Darkseid Son, Hersey Hawkins 2k20, Ever After On Amazon Prime, Nomad Base Station Hub Apple Watch Edition, Lord Let Your Light Shine On Us Sheet Music, Forza Horizon 4, Is There A Penneys In Athlone, Oscar Health Reviews, Khuda Gawah Cast, Bait Film Budget, Dead Body Movie Emraan Hashmi, Bulgaria Population, Watch Dodgeball Full Movie 123movies, Best Neo Wallet, Maurice Place, The Butterfly's Tongue Movie Summary, Lady And The Tramp 2 Villain, Talking To Myself Robert Greene, Baby Toby Labyrinth Outfit, Afternoon Tea Menu, Pupil Antonym, Legend Of The Fist The Return Of Chen Zhen Dual Audio 480p, Beyond The Lens Pigeon Forge, Spitze Ballerinas, Distinguished Gentleman Attire, Harta Iasi Google Maps, The Blind Side Characters, Taye Diggs House Selling Sunset, Daria Reboot Cancelled, Jalla Jalaluhu Arabic, What Happens To George Warleggan In Poldark Books, Pd James Net Worth, Pope Francis One Lung, Freaks Sequel, Characteristics Of Nocturnal Animals, Barbie Princess Charm School Games, Jil Sander Uk, Elar Char Adhyay Pdf, Election Day 2021 Date, Frenchmans Reserve Country Club, Vipin Sharma Wife, Bartok The Magnificent Ludmilla Song, I Hope You're Happy Now Chords No Capo, Clearwater Threshers Promotions, Coal Mining Documentary Netflix, Swami Vivekananda, Travel Channel Renewed Shows 2020, Jamia Hamdard Fee Structure, Flask Admin Dashboard Template, Book Trust, Shaun The Sheep Movie 3, Claude-michel Schönberg, Pokémon 3: The Movie Characters,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.