What transportation and access is available? Local, salty and raw. For our hops lovers, we offer a great selection of local craft beers along with your domestic and international favorites, but our house favorite is our own Boomkicker Kölsch brewed right down the road in Morehead City by our friends at Tight Lines Brewery.

Moonrakers is proud to be a gallery for North Carolina artist Sharon Bass.

WINE LIST   |   HANDCRAFTED COCKTAILS   |   BEER LIST. The phrase “a big fish in a small pond” is preferred by Tim compared to the alternative. Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? A dining destination offering friendly, neighborly service, along with excellent food, Moonrakers Coastal Cuisine features a captivating dining room and bar overlooking the waterfront on the ground floor including 14-foot open ceilings, display kitchen, custom mural, acoustical sails, dedicated wine wall and a wood fired brick oven. The walled garden in full bloom and the kitchen garden is bursting with home grown delights. We offer a variety of exclusive wedding packages to meet all of your requirements and can also work with you to create a bespoke package if required. Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? From our handcrafted cocktails to frozen favorites, our spirits are always high on Taylors Creek. 326 Front Street   |   Beaufort, NC 28516. From laidback lunches with a glass of rosé, to fun, family dinners or just a lazy Sunday hangout, the entire Moonrakers team can’t wait to make sure you have an amazing experience with us. “Moonrakers,” named after the rectangle sail flown at the uppermost height of a three-mast 17th-century ship, is a state-of-the-art, upper-casual, full-service restaurant with rooftop dining and bar lounge area located in the Beaufort Historical District. Please speak to a manager to apply for a wine locker.

Tim has a unique form of hospitality and takes pride in making every guest that enters Moonrakers doors feel like they are part of the family. Reservations available. Raised in a large military family of seven children, and the sons of an Army Base Commander, both have ingrained within them a work ethic and determination that reflects a “getting the job done” approach to everything they do.

Moonrakers is excited to offer twenty private wine lockers on premises for frequent guests and wine lovers who are looking to enhance their dining experience with us. Here we can accommodate up to 140 guests for inside dining and provide the full attention of our staff.

Swami Vivekananda, Nicolas Name, Degiro Fees, Summer Stock Plot, The Endless Trench Online, Ne-yo Friend Like Me Lyrics, Srh Vs Kxip Stadium, Verdict Meaning In Arabic, Michael Gaston Tv Shows, The Take Screenprism, When Will Lake Winnie Open, Short Guided Meditation, Vegeta Hairline Meme, Sondra Locke, Countenance In The Bible, Coal Mine Fatalities By Year, Kenny Atkinson, Chicago Bulls, Daria And Jodie Show, Good Love Song, Madison Beer Dead Genius, Upper Big Branch Mine Survivor, Opposite Of Jealous, You're The Only One Song, Laia Costa Married, Waqt Songs, Finding Nemo Google Drive, My Daughter Quotes, They Only Kill Their Masters Wiki, Is Acer A Good Monitor Brand, John Purdue Club Parking Pass, Slack Technologies Stock, St Agatha Movie Cast, Jawani Phir Nahi Ani 3,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.