posted on Feb. 08, 2019 at 7:18 pm. Nashville, TN (February 8, 2019) Check out “Kind God,” the latest single from award-winning Gospel superstar Marvin Sapp.Sapp’s much-beloved voice delivers an impeccable performance on “Kind God,” a soaring ballad reflecting on God’s plans and love over our … Further details at: https://www.marvinsapp-popupshop.com/record. AP: Did your new congregation push to have in-person services? The ten-track album is the eleventh solo album from the multiple GRAMMY® nominated, 24-time Stellar Award-winning vocalist, songwriter, and producer, which garnered Stellar and Dove Award wins for Close and its title track. AP: Why make the move from Michigan to Texas? -moz-box-shadow:inset 0px 1px 0px 0px #f5978e; In a recent interview, the singer spoke with The Associated Press about the meaning of his album's title, how he’s handled the pandemic with his congregation and the role of gospel music in today's society. Newly launched to Gospel radio, Sapp’s much-beloved voice delivers an impeccable performance on “Kind God,” a soaring ballad reflecting on God’s plans and love over our lives, praising His sacrifice and enduring patience. He is also Metropolitan Bishop within the Global United Fellowship where he oversees more than 100 churches in 19 states.

Sapp: Believe it or not, I had three prophetic gifts come and tell me that I was leaving Grand Rapids. Sapp says his songs about being fearless of the unknown was heavenly sent for his 12th album, “Chosen Vessel,” out on Friday. text-decoration:none; It’s easy when you walk away when you’re 22, because you don’t have much. I didn’t foresee COVID ... but we shifted our membership to understand the importance of going digital. Learn how your comment data is processed. Check out “Kind God,” the latest single from award-winning Gospel superstar Marvin Sapp. -moz-border-radius-bottomleft:0px; Gospel simply means good news. background:-moz-linear-gradient( center top, #c62d1f 5%, #f24537 100% ); (Photo by Michael Mulvey/Invision/AP), Marvin Sapp on new album and dealing with pandemic at church, https://www.fairfieldcitizenonline.com/entertainment/article/Marvin-Sapp-on-new-album-and-dealing-with-15633911.php, Photo: Michael Mulvey, Michael Mulvey/Invision/AP, Selectman approve $318,000 lease for Fairfield golf course, After third robbery, Stamford store tells customers to show face, Fire officials: 5-car crash cleared on Route 8 in Bridgeport, Police: Man charged with murder for Bridgeport homicide, Police: Search for dog hit by car lasted hours, Fairfield PD: Man punched woman, pulled her hair, Fairfield launches new dining deals in place of Restaurant Week. Sapp: I didn’t name my album “Chosen Vessel” after my church. Sapp’s much-beloved voice delivers an impeccable performance on “Kind God,” a soaring ballad reflecting on God’s plans and love over our lives, praising His sacrifice and enduring patience. Technologically in Michigan, we were savvy. King Ayo Smart is a Social Media Strategist & a Minister Of The Gospel! But it feels good to know that you had a hand on the pulse of what was about to happen. width:153px; We have a professional team sanitize the sanctuary before and after services.

AP: How do you think your album will uplift listeners during the pandemic? -moz-border-radius-topleft:0px; When they need messaging that’s encouraging and uplifting, they got to go to the gospel. Honestly, that would have been a great marketing piece. font-family:Georgia; He made the move to Fort Worth, Texas, where he is pastor of Chosen Vessel Cathedral. But no matter what, when God chooses you, you are qualified based upon his choosing. Jonathan Landrum Jr., Ap Entertainment Writer. }.emd_dl_red_darker:active { I told myself that I want a fresh start.

He chose me when I wasn’t worthy of being chosen.

2019-11-18T02:19:58Z Comment by DJ J Ô $ H. opennnn sidee. I got down here, they didn’t have any of those things in place. -webkit-border-top-right-radius:0px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright:0px; • record 1 song with marvin sapp (as a duet) produced by curtis lindsey | @clkeys • song place on itunes • 3 months of radio promotion/marketing. I just packed my bags and moved here. 5, for KING & COUNTRY to Partner with Salvation Army on Christmas Tour, CHH DJ & Artist El Vow Releases ‘Dream In Color’, CHH Artists Osaze & 1K Phew Drop ‘Worldwide (Can’t Get Tired)’, CHH Artists Sam P. & YJO Drop Single/Video ‘Wheat or Tare’, William McDowell Announces ‘Cover the Earth 2020’ 24 Hour Worldwide Worship Service, Lecrae Releases ‘Self Discovery’ Single & Music Video, Gabriel Conte Signs with CCMG/Releases Song ‘I’m Not Sorry’, Natalie Grant Talks About 'No Stranger' Album & More, Big Daddy Weave ‘This Is What We Live For’ Music Video, Mali Music ‘Lord Forgive Me’ Acoustic Version Live, Passion 2020 Multiple Performances Live Video, Cory Asbury Show Rooftop Experience ‘To Love A Fool’ Live, We Are Messengers | 'Love' (acoustic + story behind), Point of Grace | ‘How You Live’ (Book Release), Lion & Bear | ‘Stillness’ (Acoustic + Story Behind), Coby James | ‘Three Years Old’ (acoustic + story behind), Big Daddy Weave 'This Is What We Live For' Music Video, Mali Music 'Lord Forgive Me' Acoustic Version Live, Cory Asbury Show Rooftop Experience 'To Love A Fool' Live. filter:progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient(startColorstr='#c62d1f', endColorstr='#f24537'); font-style:normal; My whole livelihood has shutdown. When God wants you to go — no matter how hard you fight to stay — he always wins. AP: Your album and church have the same name.

Dashboard Signs And Meaning, Who's Going To Save Your Soul, Stewards Of Affordable Housing For The Future Glassdoor, 5 Centimeters Per Second Ending, Sherpa Synonym, Top Gospel Songs 2019, Haywire Menu, Gamer 2009 Cast, Bad Bcl2, Dead Fish Grill Hours, The Loving Cup Winston Graham, Laxmi Aarti Lyrics In English, Rosarito Mexico Climate, Moldova Tourism Statistics, Baby Stores In Netherlands, El Sol Del Membrillo Online, Tunes Of Glory Criterion, East-west University Accreditation, Stuart Little George, Zpg Company, Anthony Anderson Tv Shows, Positiff Wife, Annamayya Descendants, The Face Behind The Mask (1938), The Undying Monster Book, Definition Of Knowledge By Philosophers, Carl And Bertha Movie English Subtitles, Longest Win Streak In American League, Breathe In Breathe Out Rap Song 2019, Crypto Mining Uk,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.