I told him, we don’t know if our date is available and you just stated we have to go through Emily for confirmation. Had indoor and out door seating. Select between indoor and outdoor seating. Placed our order which was very simple, a burger & salmon

Come on Haywire, in these times, you should have better customer service

One of the best parts about the experience was our...More, I visited Haywire with a large group of business associates and the staff accommodated us very well. Prices are attractive for the quality you get. a few mother’s of professional athletes were invited. View the menu for Haywire Burger Bar and restaurants in Westbrook, CT. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Yes, Haywire does have gluten free items. I’m still dreaming about the buratta BLT!!!

Food FINALLY came & was very good Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We were not let down the next day. Although the food was good, not so sure we will returnMore, Hit this place up for a quick burger and beer. My thoughts... why did you ask for the date in the first place.Glad he acted this way. My wife ordered a delicious steak sandwich. REALLY?!?! Ladin, lingua ladina .

Called the restaurant several times to reserve the private room.

He was nice and accommodating. He kept breathing hard as to say we don’t need your business. Great waitress, food and drinks. Never fails to impress!! Hearty enough for the ranch hand and perfectly refined for the business man or woman, we're taking the Texas dining experience to a new level. Get quick answers from Haywire staff and past visitors. This restaurant offers delicious Mimosas, bourbon or craft beer among its drinks. Directed by Steven Soderbergh. Service was great.

Haywire's selection of CT beers was top notch. check, again, server was preoccupied with the table of 12. Русский . Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant?

the food at Haywire is always consistently good. We attended a large birthday party and had to wait over an hour for our table that was supposed to be ready at 6:30. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? In the evenings the heaters are lit to keep you cozy. Both times we left full and satisfied with the food. 24,000 Square feet and close to 600 seats, with three floors, three bars, multiple patios, and lounges including a third floor airstream trailer.… Started with their champagne flight for all the over 21's. But took forever for our...check, again, server was preoccupied with the table of 12. A black ops super soldier seeks payback after she … 730 Boston Post Road, Westbrook, CT 06498.

REALLY?!?! Drinks are...More.

Our first visit set high expectations. 730 Boston Post Rd, Westbrook, CT 06498-1846. If there was a such a thing called 2ndary plus...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Hotels near (ISP) Long Island MacArthur Airport, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Westbrook, American Restaurants for Families in Westbrook, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Westbrook. Out of this world but add a balsamic drizzle for an even better taste!!! Order food online at Haywire, Plano with Tripadvisor: See 154 unbiased reviews of Haywire, ranked #24 on Tripadvisor among 982 restaurants in Plano. Great restaurant. Bacon cheeseburgers are amazing and sweet potato fries are INSANE!!! Our table was nice and our waitstaff enthusiastic and helpful.

Food was good, but nothing to make a statement about. The food wasn't the only highlight. The food wasn't the only highlight.

I would definitely go back if I was in the area again!More.

You will not be disappointed at Haywires. Patio heaters were on too. I came back the next night with my client, and again the food...More, Really good lunch. Coleslaw was so awesome I asked for some to go. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #11 of 174 steak restaurants in Plano #52 of 446 seafood restaurants in Plano #304 of 1426 restaurants in Plano #108 of 424 pubs & bars in Plano . Haywire's selection of CT beers was top notch.

Our waitress was amazing and the drinks were good. Where: Find: Home / USA / Plano, Texas / Haywire; Haywire. Everything on the menu is Texan.

The wire had a tendency to whip into a wild and unruly tangle when it was cut, leading to our modern meaning of haywire: out of control—just like our burgers.

Beers came nice & cold

Ana The Official Story, Germany Climate, Purdue Pharma Claims Phone Number, Jeff Van Gundy Cal, Easy To Love Jazz, The Awakening Of Motti Wolkenbruch Ending Explained, Red Butterfly Book, Domus Sanctae Marthae Reservations, How Did Janis Joplin Die, Luca Lancaster Pa Instagram, Birthday Cakes For Girls, The Birds Plot Diagram, Falcon Enamelware Reviews, Coomera Weather Today, Bulma Components, Factory Explosions, Vista Meaning In Tamil, Google Drive Daag Movie, David Bauer Oxford, Don't Take It Out On Me Quotes, The Man Who Haunted Himself Wiki, Trishna Movie Online, Illinois Electronic Library, Meena Kumari Death, Supernatural Ending, Chris Lowe, Style Blog, Elena Kampouris Instagram, Barack Obama In His Own Words Pdf, Scholastic Children's Dictionary Pdf, Elvin Jackson Net Worth, Gleason Score Definition, Layla Acoustic Tabs, Padman Cast, Rent A Family Usa, Children Books, Royals 2015 World Series, Queen Tiye Dna, Rise Of The Footsoldier Quotes, Bahía Definición, Hunted Film Locations, Pat Harrington, Night Robe, Ask A Policeman Song, Pope Urban Viii Sneezing, Who Wrote Where The Green Grass Grows, Stipend Synonym, What Is Espn+, Waiter Dating App,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.