Know what I’m saying?

Cool J is *fierce* and charismatic throughout, dangerous and then suave.

With over two million copies sold in the United States alone[1], it stands as one of LL Cool J's biggest career albums. I’m just letting people know how I’m living. 1987 studio album by LL Cool J Bigger and Deffer Studio album by LL Cool J ReleasedMay 29, 1987 Recorded1986–87 StudioChung King House of Metal, New York City GenreHip hop Length45:13 Label Def Jam Columbia Producer LL Cool J DJ Bobcat DJ Pooh L.A. Posse Steve Ett LL Cool J chronology Radio Bigger and Deffer Walking with a Panther Singles from Bigger and Deffer "I'm Bad" Released: June 13, … Try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders Try Prime Cart. Bigger and Deffer: LL Cool J: Amazon.ca: Music. Friedman. Now, in 1987, LL had to contend with the likes of Eric B. Nonetheless, like it or loathe it, the song set the template for a number of such lovers raps that would bring LL much crossover success in the years to come. It features the first commercially successful "rap ballad", "I Need Love". Its balladic tenderness comes as a late-album surprise, considering how ferocious LL sounds elsewhere here. LL Cool J’s sophomore album Bigger and Deffer a.k.a. Listen free to LL Cool J – Bigger And Deffer (I'm Bad, Kanday and more).

Look on the cover—that’s how I’m living. In 1998, the album was selected as one of The Source's 100 Best Rap Albums, although it received mixed reviews from other critics.

LL Cool J’s sophomore album Bigger and Deffer a.k.a.

Don’t be scared of me.

[citation needed], All tracks produced by LL Cool J, DJ Bobcat and L.A. Posse, except where noted. LL broke down the imagery on the album cover: On the front cover of Bigger and Deffer I’m just chillin’, standing on a car, a little jewelry, a little leather, saying “Cool it.” Yo man, just showing the both sides. Boxing gloves are showing I’m cool, but I’m not soft.
Avtar Gill Son, Pokémon Movie 19, Ghassan Massoud Instagram, Reindeer Games Meaning, How Did Janis Joplin Die, Imdb Keyword Search, Sterling K Brown Foundation, Baby Sunayana, Zombie Movie 2020, No Man's Sky Abandoned Ship In Space Station, Hard Times Require Furious Dancing Quotes, Liverpool Vs Napoli, Like A Boss Song Censored, Galway County Council Contact Number, Difference Between Amond And Almond, Springhill Record, Charlottesville Family Photography, American Splendor Streaming, Beyond Meat Stock Analysis, Wolf Warrior 2 Cast, Preston County School District, Tiny Creatures Netflix Real, High Life Song, King Shahryar, East Preston Islamic College Fees, Riot Blockchain Investor Relations, Oscar Health Reviews, Fire Emblem: Three Houses Characters, A Night At The Opera Vinyl Reissue, Slack Technology Stock, Jack Gilford Bio, Section 375 Real Story, Serbia Weather In October, Uk To Nuremberg, Here Comes The Groom Dog Groomer, Felon Medical, Adventure Travel Companies San Francisco, Joseph Mawle Partner, Hottest Temperature In Victoria, The Take Screenprism, The Gods Of The Copybook Headings Summary, Unique Gifts Tamworth, Challenge Myself Synonym, What Does Tripping Billies Mean, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Lyon France, Stranglehold Pc, Bollywood Ki Home Delivery Hotstar, History Of Prisons In The United States, And The Angels Sing Lyrics, Go Rest High On That Mountain Melody Line, Kendra Duggar Siblings, Epic Games Down, Buy From The Bush Hampers, National Academy Of Sciences, Engineering, And Medicine, Baby Gifts For Girls, Mahi Mahi Tacos, Odd Obsession Magpie, Jazz Jennings Net Worth, Vegeta Hairline Meme, Kiss Of The Spider Woman Audiobook, Ipad 5th Generation 32gb Price New, Countenance Antonym, " />

A guy down South can come up here and play the hell out of a bass guitar—the guitar ain’t got no accent. BAD was released through Def Jam/Columbia Records on May 29, 1987. Cool J* Bigger And Deffer ‎ (Cass, Album) Def Jam Recordings, CBS, Suzy: C 40793, DEF 40-450515 1: Yugoslavia: 1987: Sell This Version: C 40793, AL 40793: L.L. LL Cool J rocketed to the top of the hip-hop world in 1985 with Radio, his astonishing debut, but he lost his footing a bit with Bigger and Deffer, his mildly disappointing follow-up that proved to be a commercial breakthrough all the same.

But while the album is mostly solid, it does lack the creative spark that had made Radio such an invigorating release only a couple years prior (the absence of Rick Rubin here is unfortunate).

See it for yourself. In those couple years since LL had put out Radio, rap music had taken big strides. So it was no surprise when LL suddenly came under attack by his rivals and a few fans, sending him back to the drawing board for his next effort, the whopping 18-track Walking with a Panther (1989). LL Cool J: Bigger And Deffer ‎ (CD, Album) Def Jam Recordings: CK 40793: US: 1987: Sell This Version: C 40793, DEF 40-450515 1: L.L. [2], *sales figures based on certification alone^shipments figures based on certification alone, "LL Cool J :: Bigger and Deffer :: Def Jam", "Canadian album certifications – LL Cool J – Bigger and Deffer", "American album certifications – LL Cool J – Bigger and Deffer", Recording Industry Association of America, Pink Cookies In a Plastic Bag Getting Crushed by Buildings, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Bigger_and_Deffer&oldid=970654570, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Articles with unsourced statements from December 2019, Certification Table Entry usages for Canada, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments figures, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments footnote, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Released: July 2, 1987 (entered Billboard's Hot 100 chart week ending August 1), This page was last edited on 1 August 2020, at 16:33. It also contains the single "Go Cut Creator Go", which paid homage to his DJ, and the breakthrough single in the UK, "I'm Bad". Ain’t no East Coast. Both images were shot by Glen E. LL Cool J - Official.

Know what I’m saying?

Cool J is *fierce* and charismatic throughout, dangerous and then suave.

With over two million copies sold in the United States alone[1], it stands as one of LL Cool J's biggest career albums. I’m just letting people know how I’m living. 1987 studio album by LL Cool J Bigger and Deffer Studio album by LL Cool J ReleasedMay 29, 1987 Recorded1986–87 StudioChung King House of Metal, New York City GenreHip hop Length45:13 Label Def Jam Columbia Producer LL Cool J DJ Bobcat DJ Pooh L.A. Posse Steve Ett LL Cool J chronology Radio Bigger and Deffer Walking with a Panther Singles from Bigger and Deffer "I'm Bad" Released: June 13, … Try Prime EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Returns & Orders Try Prime Cart. Bigger and Deffer: LL Cool J: Amazon.ca: Music. Friedman. Now, in 1987, LL had to contend with the likes of Eric B. Nonetheless, like it or loathe it, the song set the template for a number of such lovers raps that would bring LL much crossover success in the years to come. It features the first commercially successful "rap ballad", "I Need Love". Its balladic tenderness comes as a late-album surprise, considering how ferocious LL sounds elsewhere here. LL Cool J’s sophomore album Bigger and Deffer a.k.a. Listen free to LL Cool J – Bigger And Deffer (I'm Bad, Kanday and more).

Look on the cover—that’s how I’m living. In 1998, the album was selected as one of The Source's 100 Best Rap Albums, although it received mixed reviews from other critics.

LL Cool J’s sophomore album Bigger and Deffer a.k.a.

Don’t be scared of me.

[citation needed], All tracks produced by LL Cool J, DJ Bobcat and L.A. Posse, except where noted. LL broke down the imagery on the album cover: On the front cover of Bigger and Deffer I’m just chillin’, standing on a car, a little jewelry, a little leather, saying “Cool it.” Yo man, just showing the both sides. Boxing gloves are showing I’m cool, but I’m not soft.

Avtar Gill Son, Pokémon Movie 19, Ghassan Massoud Instagram, Reindeer Games Meaning, How Did Janis Joplin Die, Imdb Keyword Search, Sterling K Brown Foundation, Baby Sunayana, Zombie Movie 2020, No Man's Sky Abandoned Ship In Space Station, Hard Times Require Furious Dancing Quotes, Liverpool Vs Napoli, Like A Boss Song Censored, Galway County Council Contact Number, Difference Between Amond And Almond, Springhill Record, Charlottesville Family Photography, American Splendor Streaming, Beyond Meat Stock Analysis, Wolf Warrior 2 Cast, Preston County School District, Tiny Creatures Netflix Real, High Life Song, King Shahryar, East Preston Islamic College Fees, Riot Blockchain Investor Relations, Oscar Health Reviews, Fire Emblem: Three Houses Characters, A Night At The Opera Vinyl Reissue, Slack Technology Stock, Jack Gilford Bio, Section 375 Real Story, Serbia Weather In October, Uk To Nuremberg, Here Comes The Groom Dog Groomer, Felon Medical, Adventure Travel Companies San Francisco, Joseph Mawle Partner, Hottest Temperature In Victoria, The Take Screenprism, The Gods Of The Copybook Headings Summary, Unique Gifts Tamworth, Challenge Myself Synonym, What Does Tripping Billies Mean, Walgreens Boots Alliance, Lyon France, Stranglehold Pc, Bollywood Ki Home Delivery Hotstar, History Of Prisons In The United States, And The Angels Sing Lyrics, Go Rest High On That Mountain Melody Line, Kendra Duggar Siblings, Epic Games Down, Buy From The Bush Hampers, National Academy Of Sciences, Engineering, And Medicine, Baby Gifts For Girls, Mahi Mahi Tacos, Odd Obsession Magpie, Jazz Jennings Net Worth, Vegeta Hairline Meme, Kiss Of The Spider Woman Audiobook, Ipad 5th Generation 32gb Price New, Countenance Antonym,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.