One of her fans commented, "Finally a movie on a widespread issue. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our, Published: 13 August, 2019 16:47 IST | "It is absolutely inspired by the Shiney Ahuja case because I knew Shiney personally. Find Out! Privacy Policy. One evening, I just heard that Shiney has been arrested for raping that girl.

Shiney Ahuja He said, “Now I went and spoke to Anupam (Shiney’s wife), I went to her house again and met her. He concluded by saying that the case left him baffled, and eventually inspired him to make a movie based on it. Every story has three sides. On one side was Anupam who is a woman and her husband has been accused of rape. He mentioned that he had met with the DCP, who had confirmed the intercourse between Shiney and the maid, but they were not sure if it was consensual or rape. And the truth. Principal photography of the film began in January 2019. Imagine if you are accused of a crime like rape, nobody will want to associate with you. Section 375 featuring Akshaye Khanna and Richa Chadha is an intense courtroom drama based on real-life cases of rape and justice in India. The writer of the film Section 375, Manish Gupta revealed that he was deeply affected by Shiney's rape case, and that is what made him make this film. And the investigation done by the police is very shoddy. Manish also read the chargesheet of the case and said.

On the other hand, there is this girl who has been raped, exploited so it was rather disturbing for me. His whole life was ruined, his career was ruined,” he said. Kriti Sanon and Rajkummar Rao resume shooting for Dinesh Vijan's ... BB 14: Pavitra Enraged Over Rahul's Comment of Her Having a ... Sapna Pabbi Refutes Rumors of Going Missing Post Receiving a ... Rupali Ganguly Opens Up on 'Anupamaa' Topping The Charts.

Richa Chadha had previously shared the teaser of the movie, which began with the actor and Akshaye presenting some shocking facts about rape and justice delivered in the cases. Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. WWE Hell In A Cell: BFFs-turned-foes Sasha Banks and Bayley go to war, Amrita Rao stuns in a red sari as she shares a video on Maha Ashtami, Women, 2 minor girls drown as raft capsizes in Maharashtra river, Google will hold itself accountable on racial equity: Sundar Pichai. She captioned the video: "Section 375 trailer out now! “Now I didn’t know what to believe.

And she’s also saying that the DNA report can be manipulated.”. “Section 375… Based on this ACT have already prepared the ground for divorce”. Bigg Boss 14: Gauahar Khan opens up about Pavitra Punia hurling ... Video: Amrita Rao flaunts baby bump as she celebrates Ninth month ... Shweta Mahadik talks about quitting Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega. Her story. ', Sanjay Dutt's friend Paresh Ghelani reacts to actor's cancer recovery, Mumbai: Major fire in mall, 3,500 evacuated from adjacent building, Late actor Chiranjeevi Sarja's wife Meghana Raj gives birth to baby boy, IPL 2020: CSK v MI match preview by Chandresh Narayanan. And the truth. It is based on Section 375 of the Indian Penal Code laws in India. Rahul … Richa Chadha took to Instagram to announce the trailer of the movie. I was shocked. Also download the new mid-day Android and iOS apps to get latest updates, Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.com. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc.
Larry Swartz, Take Me Home, Is Taxi Driver On Netflix Uk, World Softball League, Skyup Airlines Coronavirus, Alan Jackson Kiss An Angel Good Mornin', Be Exalted, O God, Above The Heavens Verse, Monster Energy Text, List Of Fiction Books, Sunset Boulevard Awards, Revenge Of The Ninja Full Movie Online, Books To Movies 2018, Daria Principal, Virginia Chapman, Regular Kismet, Song For A Raggy Boy Location, John Sommers Obituary, Richard Kohnke Wife, Love, Rosie Cast Toby, Miles Brown Haircut, Inner Mongolia Language, Negatively 9 Letters, Sadie Thompson Bodily Harm, Ripple Labs, Bill Rasmussen Net Worth, Which Team Has Beaten Chelsea The Most, The Climate Change Project, Who Wrote Everybody Must Get Stoned, With Or Without You Tvb, Rise Of The Footsoldier Quotes, The Sorrows Of Young Werther Summary, Yeti Obhijaan, Jackie Robinson Ballpark Seating Chart, Dragon Ball Fusions, The Stoneman Murders Review, Al-taqwa Uniform, Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Mermaid Cast, Cardano Price Prediction, All Summer In A Day Pdf, The Devil's Backbone Cast, I Don't Want To Go Back To Work Meme, Manam Volcano Eruption 2019, Redbubble 20% Off App Coupon, Nxt Uk Cancelled, Möbius Physiker, Hitman: Contracts Size, " />

Imagine the embarrassment within the family. It is an Anand Pandit Motion Pictures and Panorama Studios International release. "In this country, a woman face rape every 20 minutes," Richa revealed in the video.

One of her fans commented, "Finally a movie on a widespread issue. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our, Published: 13 August, 2019 16:47 IST | "It is absolutely inspired by the Shiney Ahuja case because I knew Shiney personally. Find Out! Privacy Policy. One evening, I just heard that Shiney has been arrested for raping that girl.

Shiney Ahuja He said, “Now I went and spoke to Anupam (Shiney’s wife), I went to her house again and met her. He concluded by saying that the case left him baffled, and eventually inspired him to make a movie based on it. Every story has three sides. On one side was Anupam who is a woman and her husband has been accused of rape. He mentioned that he had met with the DCP, who had confirmed the intercourse between Shiney and the maid, but they were not sure if it was consensual or rape. And the truth. Principal photography of the film began in January 2019. Imagine if you are accused of a crime like rape, nobody will want to associate with you. Section 375 featuring Akshaye Khanna and Richa Chadha is an intense courtroom drama based on real-life cases of rape and justice in India. The writer of the film Section 375, Manish Gupta revealed that he was deeply affected by Shiney's rape case, and that is what made him make this film. And the investigation done by the police is very shoddy. Manish also read the chargesheet of the case and said.

On the other hand, there is this girl who has been raped, exploited so it was rather disturbing for me. His whole life was ruined, his career was ruined,” he said. Kriti Sanon and Rajkummar Rao resume shooting for Dinesh Vijan's ... BB 14: Pavitra Enraged Over Rahul's Comment of Her Having a ... Sapna Pabbi Refutes Rumors of Going Missing Post Receiving a ... Rupali Ganguly Opens Up on 'Anupamaa' Topping The Charts.

Richa Chadha had previously shared the teaser of the movie, which began with the actor and Akshaye presenting some shocking facts about rape and justice delivered in the cases. Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. WWE Hell In A Cell: BFFs-turned-foes Sasha Banks and Bayley go to war, Amrita Rao stuns in a red sari as she shares a video on Maha Ashtami, Women, 2 minor girls drown as raft capsizes in Maharashtra river, Google will hold itself accountable on racial equity: Sundar Pichai. She captioned the video: "Section 375 trailer out now! “Now I didn’t know what to believe.

And she’s also saying that the DNA report can be manipulated.”. “Section 375… Based on this ACT have already prepared the ground for divorce”. Bigg Boss 14: Gauahar Khan opens up about Pavitra Punia hurling ... Video: Amrita Rao flaunts baby bump as she celebrates Ninth month ... Shweta Mahadik talks about quitting Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega. Her story. ', Sanjay Dutt's friend Paresh Ghelani reacts to actor's cancer recovery, Mumbai: Major fire in mall, 3,500 evacuated from adjacent building, Late actor Chiranjeevi Sarja's wife Meghana Raj gives birth to baby boy, IPL 2020: CSK v MI match preview by Chandresh Narayanan. And the truth. It is based on Section 375 of the Indian Penal Code laws in India. Rahul … Richa Chadha took to Instagram to announce the trailer of the movie. I was shocked. Also download the new mid-day Android and iOS apps to get latest updates, Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.com. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc.

Larry Swartz, Take Me Home, Is Taxi Driver On Netflix Uk, World Softball League, Skyup Airlines Coronavirus, Alan Jackson Kiss An Angel Good Mornin', Be Exalted, O God, Above The Heavens Verse, Monster Energy Text, List Of Fiction Books, Sunset Boulevard Awards, Revenge Of The Ninja Full Movie Online, Books To Movies 2018, Daria Principal, Virginia Chapman, Regular Kismet, Song For A Raggy Boy Location, John Sommers Obituary, Richard Kohnke Wife, Love, Rosie Cast Toby, Miles Brown Haircut, Inner Mongolia Language, Negatively 9 Letters, Sadie Thompson Bodily Harm, Ripple Labs, Bill Rasmussen Net Worth, Which Team Has Beaten Chelsea The Most, The Climate Change Project, Who Wrote Everybody Must Get Stoned, With Or Without You Tvb, Rise Of The Footsoldier Quotes, The Sorrows Of Young Werther Summary, Yeti Obhijaan, Jackie Robinson Ballpark Seating Chart, Dragon Ball Fusions, The Stoneman Murders Review, Al-taqwa Uniform, Pirates Of The Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Mermaid Cast, Cardano Price Prediction, All Summer In A Day Pdf, The Devil's Backbone Cast, I Don't Want To Go Back To Work Meme, Manam Volcano Eruption 2019, Redbubble 20% Off App Coupon, Nxt Uk Cancelled, Möbius Physiker, Hitman: Contracts Size,

2020© Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone. | Polityka prywatności i Ochrona danych osobowych
Kopiowanie zdjęć bez mojej zgody zabronione.